Sargoy of Cuckad is angry with you Holla Forums

Do you think this is some kind of help video, as in he wants us to be more appealing to normies? Or is it that we are starting to get under his skin?
Whatever it is we need to continue spamming his shit with this topic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why would I want them?

It's the latter. He's probably annoyed that we dragged him into all of this because he knows what we say is completely sound but he doesn't want to outright admit it because it would fuck with his jewtube channel. No jewtube, no shekels.
I say keep spamming him. You can't claim to be a rational thinker while also thinking you can shrink away from important topics like race and the JQ.
He either admits that our points are valid and correct, or he makes himself look like a pathetic retard. Win-win in my opinion.

This nigger has been undermining my shit for two years now. Fuck him and his narcissistic craving for attention.

We didn't drag him into anything. He stole our memes by his own volition and now he's going to get shut down with us. He knows they're going to shut him down with us and then he won't get shekels anymore. So he's desperately trying to curry favour by saying he supports white genocide like it's going to stop them from shutting him down.

Sargon needs to delete all his videos and put up a new one renouncing everything he's ever said and say his channel will be used in the pursuit of social justice. They'll even give him a television show if he does that.

So pick one Sargon. Do you want a television show or do you want to lose all your shekels?

He's getting sued. Also 'declared war' on the alt-right a while ago. Apparently that means baiting them with non-arguments. The rebuttals to e-skeptic videos might be worth watching, depending on if they go into the science behind IQ or the philosophy behind groups attempting to influence wider culture.

If he wasn't conflating "alt-right" with MGTOW he may have a point.

(checked)
Is this kek mad at the kekistan faggotry?

They work for the merchant, the hook nosed man.

He is just desperate because his youtube ad money is running out. Expect a lot more stupid shit from his ilk in the near future.

For what?

I had a feeling the kekistani shit would eventually backlash on him. Far better than england turning into shitskin country as punishment.

What did the cuck do again?

Sorry for the link, it was this or that mundanematt faggot. Apparently Sargon was picking some low-hanging fruit, mocking some triggered nignog nobody. She puts a takedown on his video, he re-uploads it elsewhere, she gets a lawyer and demands $150k. Add legal fees to that and it looks like Kek will hit him right in the shekels. I'm betting his wife will leave him too, but she better move quick, so she can use his current patreon income to gauge alimony.

He's getting sued by some nigress comedian
youtube. com/watch?v=Vd16eGCocRE

thanks for reminding me this shit exists /sarcasm

Oven get 10 degrees hotter

No way i'm watching that bullshit.
PR faggotry in a nutshell. Never criticize the root cause of a problem, only the reaction. How the fuck did this ineffectual quadroon get such a large audience?

Constantly riding the coattails of other groups, GG, the Trump train, ect.

The ceptic-community is imploding right now. It's glorious. Soon the Quadroon of Akkad and the Kraut of Low-T will be nothing but bad memories.

I for one am glad that that filthy mischling traitor's brand is dying.

sage b/c eceleb

Fuck off, the cover picture says "Bait for the Bait God." Yeah, he disagrees with your world view, no shit. He's coming out right at the very beginning of the video, telling you point fucking blank that the only reason he's making the video is to bait and trigger you like the apex-level fee-fees cuck you are and you're still biting.

Being a bitch isn't going to further the cause of the white race. Man the fuck up, ignore this slide shit, and move on to productive endeavors.

I'll be the best centrist of all centrists by out-virtue signaling everyone else. They'll hate me surely, but not without hating themselves.

Man, that sounds like a pretty good idea, but I guess I can see the negatives on the other side of the argument, you know? It's just a really complex issue with a lot of moving parts and there aren't really any good guys or bad guys I guess.

You make me chuckle so hard that I almost spilled my drink user, thanks

HIS NAME IS QUADROON OF MOSSAD

GET IT RIGHT YOU SHIT LORDS

Fuck off sarcuck

god damn it my sides
you diabolical bastard
hahahahah

For amusement you've reached a level that the cucks haven't even dreamed for themselves.

Obligatory. Sage for ecelebing.

Sargon is a giant cuck with a virtuesignaling beard.