Wagner - Parsifal Overture

youtube.com/watch?v=8k41D9por6c

Wagner - Lohengrin Prelude

youtube.com/watch?v=lqk4bcnBqls

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lN6OyVkjWnE
proto-english.org/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The remnants of the "prehistoric" temple of the Externsteine in the Teutoburg Forest.

Don't be surprised if ZOG eventually calls for it to be demolished.

The spot at the Externsteine where Wotan was said to have rested, and where Savitri Devi spent a night.

What remains of the Chamber of the Sun, Externsteine

The Black Sun at Wewelsburg castle. This is where it all started for me.

Wagner - Forest Murmurs

youtube.com/watch?v=lN6OyVkjWnE

Here's an interview with Miguel Serrano

Awesome thread, but you came in strange times. We are under a raid, so don't expect much. Here is a bump though, before i die i would like to see all those places.

What is that carving suppose to be? Looks like it was designed to hold water?

It's designed to hold a person; you can see the head shape at the end. I believe it's for the ritual of resurrection/second birth.

Dubs do confirm. Looks comfy.

All of these dubs

Now that's some meme magic.

here's some more

Awesome thread.

Where my Celtic aesthetics at? What about Rome? Don't just post Germanic stuff m80.

More of Neuschwanstein castle

I have no problem whatsoever When you post Germanic stuff. It's having a Germanic stuff-only thread that we have a problem.

Does stuff like this cause a certain nostalgia in anyone else, like you intuitively feel there's something far back in the past greater than anything in our known history? This is one of the reasons why I'm fascinated with the Ahnenerbe.

Basically the most important story from Germanic mythology for our time. Fun fact, the virgin daughter whose family had kept this story in the family for so many years told Jacob Grim it and became his wife, spooky.

o

There was a poo in loo on red ice radio a while back who studied different races and made the comment that whites have a spiritual and romantic connection with the past and the future, whereas other races live in the here and now. One of the simple examples he gave was a message in a bottle. No other race would even think about putting a message in a bottle throwing it out into the ocean and wondering where it might end up or who might read it.

You're not fooling anyone.

Makes a lot of sense actually. Historiography as a concept (and the word "history" in itself) started in White European ancient Greece. It started with the exact same purpose in mind: to be read and used as a lesson or inspiration by somebody else in the future. Thucydides, one of the first historiographers, wrote that he was recording the happenings of his time so they can be "a possession for all time" (κτήμα ες αεί).

Of course, tho tundra environments awaken that feeling you describe even more within me and have since I was a kid. Latvian / German mix, like to imagine it's a blood memory from 14kya..

Oera Linda Book user. Your history has not been lost.

I've heard of it before but I've never really looked into it until now

proto-english.org/index.html

Bump