ISRAEL STRIKES BASE IN SYRIA

MILITARY BASE HIT DEEP IN COUNTRY
Israeli warplanes struck a military position near the Mediterranean coast in western Syria Thursday, killing two soldiers, the Syrian army said, in a stronghold of President Bashar Assad that is also heavily protected by the Russians and Iranians.

The airstrike targeted a facility near the town of Masyaf, in Hama province, described by some as a missile producing factory, amid Israeli outrage over Iran's growing influence in the war-torn country.

Other reports suggested the facility was tied to Syria's chemical weapons program.

In a statement, the Syrian army said the Israeli warplanes fired several missiles from Lebanese air space, and warned of the "dangerous repercussions of such hostile acts on the security and stability of the region."

"We will do everything to prevent the existence of a Shiite corridor from Iran to Damascus," said Israeli Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman, who declined commenting directly on the strike in an interview with Israel's 100FM Radio Thursday. He said Israel isn't "looking for adventures, and we don't want to be dragged into this fight or another."

"We are determined to prevent our enemies from harming or even creating the possibility of harming the security of Israeli citizens."

Israel has carried out several airstrikes against suspected arms shipments it believed to be bound for Lebanon's Hezbollah militant group, which is fighting alongside President Bashar Assad's forces, over the course of Syria's civil war, now in its seventh year. Israel has also struck several Syrian military facilities since the conflict began, mostly near the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights. Assad, not wanting to draw Israel into his country's war, has never retaliated.

The airstrike comes amid heightened tensions over Iran's growing reach in Syria. Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu claimed recently that Iran is building sites in Syria and Lebanon for the manufacture of "precision-guided missiles" with the aim of deploying them against Israel.

Thursday's air raid was seen as a message to both Russia and Iran that Israel can strike anywhere in Syria. It was also a rare instance of Israel striking a Syrian government facility rather than an arms shipment and harked back to an Israeli airstrike that destroyed a suspected, partially constructed nuclear reactor in the eastern city of Deir el-Zour exactly 10 years ago.

This week, Israel is conducting a massive drill along its border with Lebanon simulating war with the Iranian-backed Hezbollah.

It was not immediately clear if the facility struck Thursday was used for the production or storage of chemical arms. Syria denies having or using such weapons.

Rami Abdurrahman, who heads the Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, said two facilities were hit in Thursday's airstrike, a scientific research center and a nearby military base where short-range surface-to-surface missiles are stored.

"Many explosions were heard in the area after the air raid," said Abdurrahman, whose group relies on a network of activists across the country.

He said Lebanese Hezbollah fighters and Iranian military officials often visit the site, adding that those killed and wounded were Syrians.

A local opposition media activist said the facility that was struck is a factory that produces missiles under the supervision of Iranian experts. He said those killed and wounded were Syrian soldiers guarding the facility. The activist spoke on condition of anonymity out of security concerns.

Days after the April 4 chemical attack on the town of Khan Sheikhoun, the U.S. Treasury sanctioned 271 employees of Syria's Scientific Studies and Research Center. Washington said the agency is responsible for developing and producing non-conventional weapons and the means to deliver them.

The airstrike is the furthest north since Russia joined the war in September 2015 with a major air campaign to aid Assad's forces.

In October 2016, Russia deployed a battery of S-300 air defense missile systems to protect a Russian navy facility in the Syrian port of Tartus and Russian navy ships in the area. Moscow also has long-range S-400 missile defense systems and an array of other surface-to-air missiles at the Hemeimeem air base in Syria's coastal province of Latakia, about 70 kilometers (43 miles) from Thursday's strike location.

archive.fo/GXYj0

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/402379-us-would-be-extremely-upset-assad-chemicals/
endchan.xyz/pol/catalog.html
archive.is/ol8hk
thefreethoughtproject.com/isis-commander-israeli-mossad-agent/
bmwforum.co/I3P7B6
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kill the kikes already.

Most likely cruise missiles were launched from Lebanese airspace

Bit late for that at the moment, considering Holla Forums was one of the principle forces in championing these neocon kikes into office, wait four more years goyim then vote for someone else who isn't Hilary - a proven winning strategy for the patriotic Amerikwan>>10566678

I just watched the live stream with Trump and Amir, Trump more less brushed Syria aside saying he doubts Assad will do it again. on top of that Israel attacking outright in the open like this just after israel's PM got BTFO by both Washington and Moscow is a great sign.

It's never too late.

FUCK YOU HASBARAFAG

(((suggested)))

roll

Chaika is ugly and that user is right.

Over 10 minutes to swap IPs? You're losing your touch, faggot

Just in time with the reuniting with the forces in DeZ. Kikes must be pissed off at that.

>>>/gaschamber/

Sup JIDF

Daily reminder that anyone posting non-pure anime/manga is Kurt Eichenwald in his underwear.

Wtf is this garbage?
A supposedly "redpilled" site that is parroting the Israeli state narrative. There were no chemical weapons stored at the site and the source article linked doesn't even mention storage either, this is only helping to legitimize the Israeli narrative.

We all know you endchan faggots are raiding Holla Forums, no need to be so obvious about it.

Jim's lodgemates post here with their "Masons aren't kiked" narrative, too. Don't be surprised his media piece is suddenly changing tides, as well.

Look at the thread, there are faggots here brushing it off and deflecting.
We are being subverted.

Does this remind anyone of Hitler not retaliating on British bombing of cities before the Total War speech?

Luckily the creator of TGSNT is tying Jews and Masons together with his new film: "The Secret Masonic Victory of WWII"

The film is still being made, but if TGSNT is any indication, Dennis Wise knows what he is talking about

Is this going to escalate?

yes

Normally i would say no since not many were killed and it wasn't a huge loss but now trump is setting the situation up for another false flag
rt.com/usa/402379-us-would-be-extremely-upset-assad-chemicals/
More cucking out and following the Israeli narrative

kike planes had to have been lit up on radar, russians chose not to fire. i bet next time they do shoot the kikes out of the sky and then the media will portray it as an absolute shoah.

They fired missiles from Lebanese airspace

yes i know that, that doesn't mean if kikes keep pushing they won't get shot down.

God Emperor Trump is ending the war in the middle east. Assad will be dead by the end of the year and by the end of next year the Greater Israeli Supernational Territory will go from Sinai to Iran. Hail Trump!

Russia needs to strike bases in Israel where they are producing nuclear weapons.

It makes it much more complicated though than if they were actually in Syrian airspace
They can act like they're on normal maneuvers and quickly fire the missiles before quickly leaving and flying out of range while the missile is still in flight or recently impacted and air defense operators might not be immediately informed, also creates diplomatic issues
Still at some point i do expect the Syrians to retaliate but not until the US airbases in Syria are shut down

That would be an act of war against the YSA, exactly what the kikes want..

I don't trust Jews at all, but I actually like Israel better than any of its neighbors. The Jews in Israel itself are sacrificial cattle holding themselves up on will to live. They get to have their state so long as they maintain force of arms sufficient to contend with the sandniggers alongside the decency to maintain a functional society. Israel might redeem the Jews if modern medicine doesn't get there first. (Check out that thread about Jewish parasites!)

I think that in the Jewish schemes to install their organized criminal bosses in control of the economy, Israel is literally intended to die horribly, giving the Jews a new bolus of martyrdom points with which to abuse people.

This. Assad must die. Iran must fall to our might. Semper fi praise trump kekkus vultus

shitposting is still shitposting and degrades board quality, faggots.

Holla Forums is shit

If we degrade it enough at least it will be manure

SHLOMO PLEASE

You're out of your mind. None of its neighbors have taken trillions in aid from us and created financial destruction every several years to siphon off more aid. Israel's neighbors are also not responsible for any of the stronk shitskin propaganda white Christian Amercian children have been exposed to for decades.

Spoken like a true (((Jew)))

Only the white man knows of building up something to greater heights. If you were of true blood, you would be fighting for quality rather than trying to rule over shit.

Are you kidding, "The goldwater" wasnt a big enough indicator of allegiance for you or what?

Is anyone else smelling another insurrection in Israel, funded by Iran for the retaliation of the Syrian War?
All these defeated mercenaries from ISIS will have to go somewhere.

checked

Note how the kikes can bomb a sovereign state without a beep from the western leftist media

If Trump does bring us to war in Syria to placate his Kike masters, we need to make sure White soldiers abandon their duties.

Purely (((coincidental))) you evil fucking conspiracy nazi. The real top story today is that Tronald Dumpf ate THREE SCOOPS OF ICECREAM IN ONE SITTING NEXT TO SOME CRYING MEXICAN BABIES

Never the Jews, is it?

Goes to show how China and Russia are not fucking around when it comes to Kim's North Korea having nukes to save their asses in Asia.

Nigger the guy that owns 8ch runs the goldwater.

I wonder why those mighty S400 devices are not shooting down invading planes…

wasted trips
read the fucking thread

Did you read the article or are you just judging the headline? Not that I put any faith into the quality of Jim's website, but headlines are frequently misleading.

bump. fuck you jidf.

Is someone kindling a war? I wonder who it is..

Indeed

Yes i read the article, bluepilled garbage written by an idiot who doesn't know what hes talking about and uses libfag MSM terms such as "Syrian Dictator" and "Regime"
How do you think i knew about the source article which was listed and how it mentions nothing about chemical weapons storage?
Theres a difference between misleading and complete disinformation, not even shit tier MSM sites like CNN are claiming it was a storage depot

for

A 19 hours ago thread about Israel bombing Syria is at page 7….

Really makes you think

Bump

Somebody has to stop these kikes, god I wish it where me.

Well they've lost some of their planes over syria, that's something i guess.

I'm sorry did you say we should increase having conversations about isreal?

Yep. Starting shit but can't hide behind the bigger kid/proxy attacker for a change.

thank the mods this got stickied, sliding was out of control
israel is trying to follow the original playbook of taking out syria so iran will nobody to back them leaving iran open to be taken over the kosher saudis

You either have much to learn or you need to kill your CIA/JIDF self in the most painful way possible.

Source?

Its JIDF user. Also salt-left has become openly anti isreal and those kikes are lashing out here as well.

Probably. Im too kind. And yeah I noticed Antifaggots are supposedly against Israel because they want to appear Pro Palestine. They are hypocritical faggots.

BOYCOTT, DIVEST, SANCTION, GAS

hit the kikes in the shekels where it hurts

89.84 KB for a single image? Man that's quite a lot, it needs more compression.

Also
OPEN

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD
JEW SOAP

I've informed my most normal ass family of this. The only thing Hitler was wrong about was giving kikes a home. Funny how a great big ol' fuss started over a thing that happened anyway. Show them USS Liberty and bring up the USS Cole. It starts getting them questioning exactly HOW fake the news is instead of just shruggingly accepting it as obvious bullshit.

Obama was saying "JEWSOAP" the whole time….

GLASSTKRWN

Go read a book Imkikey.

Roll

Rolling

Israel is intervening to help Bronze Age savages that burn Christians alive.

Being christian doesnt make them any better.

I wonder what the rules of engagement are for Russia. I want to see what those S400's can really do.

Why can't Putin be like the US, which never attacks democracies, never invade far away countries, and never threatens allies and foes?

As a flip, thank you for posting that pic. At last I truly see. Our military and the citizens that it has sworn to protect are as dumb as a bag of rocks.

Nuke failipenis please, best korea! Turn it all into ash!

forgot to sage

JIDF pays well.

Indeed, now it has more of a facebook aesthetic.

my eyes got triggered tbh

How is Israel, as a Jewish ethnostate, responsible for the actions of Jews outside of it? Is the state of Israel, at any capacity, pushing race-mixing propaganda? I'll give you the former point, with Israel's actions provoking the OPEC bullshit in the 70s, but you're associating rootless internationalism with a nation-state. Your hatred of kikes is unrefined, akin to a peasant who just got his hands on the Protocols.

checked.

Add in "Under Obama" and you have a JQ Obummer nigger redpill for BLM to stop targeting whites and go after kikes instead.

Israel doesn't direct every kike in the world. Anyone with a pulse should realize this.

>Israel doesn't direct every kike in the world.
Sure. Doesn't mean the worst ones don't treat it like HQ. They also want to extend their Eruv of stolen land at the expense of the rest of the world.

They either bought it or won it in a war. Don't use the same arguments as the shitlibs who kvetch about "indigenous peoples."
Besides, the worst of the Jews are the Rothschilds. They do indeed have a direct connection to the founding of Israel, but ironically opposed Bibi during the most recent election. Bibi's opponent, the leftist Isaac Herzog, is married to a member of the Rothschild family. Soros, although a small-fry compared to the Rothschilds, is also opposed to Israel's closed borders. While Israeli officials are arrogant, Israel doesn't own or operate through the worst of the Jews.

They're currently "buying" the golan heights then?
A lying kike is the worst kind of kike.

All kikes are lying kikes.

Masons are the biggest two-faced rats I've ever had to manage.

t. cowan who hates faggotry

There is no raid thread presently, and that was never the problem with Endchan. See for yourselves, anons.
endchan.xyz/pol/catalog.html
polite sage for housecleaning

Is the JIDF back?

They never left.

the existence israel is the cause of all troubles in the middle east for the 21st century. any retaliation strike the israel (hopefully) should be bigger than those puny rocket attacks of hamas.
death to israel!
curse on the jews!

Isnt it surprising how similar the method of operation is of the kikes? For both here but also on the internet?

But in both cases the political ramifications are so tremendous that they cannot pull off a full assault. These are memetic assaults who capitalize on moralization factors much more so than anything tangible in the war effort. They are trying to find a thing that will yield most positive marketing results, PR crap with the least amount of effort and hostile factors lined up against them.

Which means that they are growing ever more desperate. They have low control and low power as the international political climate is stacked against them on both planes.

Very neat, should keep on pushing them lol.

song name?

monsoon by tokio hotel.

wat

i want to fuck it really bad.

oh well ok user, you do your thing, I just wanted to know that song.

No. They acquired the Golan Heights following the 6 Day War. But I'd say the territory is more disputed than their other gains during the war.

Check out Ira Greenstein, apparently some kike in the administration from an Israeli energy corporation.

Consequently, the attack attributed to Israel – the first to be reported since the agreement was reached – may be interpreted as an Israeli signal of sorts to the world powers: You still need to take our security interests into account; we’re capable of disrupting the process of a future settlement in Syria if you insist on leaving us out of the picture.
archive.is/ol8hk
(((Haaretz)))
There are more but I don't have time to spoon feed. I believe that user was referring to the meeting between Trump, Putin, and Netenyahu. The Israelis have been kvetching since then that the US and Russia completely ignored their (((security concerns))). You should have no trouble finding more information.

3 billion is chump change. US GDP is 19,000 billion; Israel GDP is 400 billion; USG total revenue is 3,300 billion; Israel government total revenue is 97 billion. 3 billion from the United States is a rounding error; 3 billion to Israel is like a 3% net boost.

Who fucking cares about the sandniggers?

Right of conquest is eternal.

The kikes should invade sandnigger territory and take their land as their own and their women as slaves, and we should invade kike territory and do the same thing to them.

Conan! What is best in life?

Yes, very unfortunately, due to grave incompetence, the money was lost. Gone without a trace, no one received it and no one benefited from it. Let us have a moment of silence for those poor MIA dollars.

How dumb are you, nigger?

it's too late; the siege on Deir ez-Zor has been broken
zionists BTFO

God yes! Please be doing this Iran!

Jews are genetically inclined parasites who believe in their own unfounded superiority. The Israeli people are every bit as bad as the diaspora and anything that happens to them or any jews anywhere is less than they deserve.

America isn't Jewish? I could have swore it was considering they constantly give an insane amount of gibs to Israel, have an education focused on creating functional retards, try to police the world so it becomes as kosher as possible and is a multicultural cesspit. Not to mention they harbor even more kikes than there are in Israel.

That's why I always encourage people to buy local as much as possible, not only "buy from a local middleman that sells shit made globally" and learn skills like carpentry, cooking, sewing, welding, arts & crafts (for those who bother with decoration), gardening and mechanic (both for vehicles and electronics). In an urban area it's even more critical since it's where the Jew thrives. Since I moved in a rural setting I was amazed at how those skills could be pooled in the community without shekels being involved, although sharing your talents and time with the community if required is expected unless you want to be shunned, which inevitably leads to gossiping and the person having to move away.

Fucking sand niggers.

Leftist international jews HATE israel though

No they don't.

t. endchan

word is serious shit/fighting is going down in syria its a total media blackout and not because of the hurricane

They are getting sloppy. And by they I mean the (((CIA)))

thefreethoughtproject.com/isis-commander-israeli-mossad-agent/

I saved it - I'm going to a restaurant (that my wife likes which in my opinion sucks) with my wife. I'm thinking about playing it on my phone

B& in 3, 2, 1…

What about the USS Cole? Was that a kike operation too? I almost volunteered to leave my ship to help the Cole.

roll

Rolling.

Nice dubs, but no one could be this stupid. Stop baiting, anons will fall for this shit every time.

HOW ISRAEL DID THE RAID

The Russians have the S-400 in Latakia. The base in Masyaf, Hama Province is along a ridge line that runs into Lebanon. Israel would be flown their jets below radar along this ridge-line. They would have violated both Syrian and Lebanese airspace.

If Russia wants to prevent further strikes, they need to integrate early warning and air defence systems in Lebanon.

Furthermore, from reading the article, the missiles were fired from Lebanese airspace, so this would have been even easier.

If any other country did that shit, it would be a declaration of war. But not Israel. They can even bomb their allies ships and urban centers with impunity.

The prevailing excuse is that syria and israel are still at war since no peace treaty was found. Probably because the jews wont cede back the golan heights like they did with the sinai peninsula.

What will Russia do?

bmwforum.co/I3P7B6
4chan admins of /salt-left/ DOX leaked!
Bmw forum leaking above!
^ ^ ^

Do? You mean as in shoot down an israeli plane as they fly an (((exercise))) over lebanese or jordanian airspace and fire a missile into syria? nothing. it's the rules of engagement or something.

FAT CUP OF PISS

Well, I really hope those events don't lead to direct US intervention in Syria. Getting real tired of the kikes bullshit.