Ask a jew anything

So yea, i'm jewish and i browse Holla Forums quite often and i think there are some quality threads at time.

A little about me:
Both my parents are jews, but we are not religious at all, we just celebrate some holidays and that's about it. I live a normal life and i support free speech lol

AMA
Serious questions that I can give a decent answer too would be very much appriciated, but i expect trolls. Also a question from me: Are most people here unironically nazis/rasist for lulz or do they actually hate jews unironically.

Please leave and never come back

I want cuckchan to leave.

Maybe some other time.

Why don't you leave and go to israel (srs).

I don't have anything to do with israel tbh, been there one time though. I don't like it that much but it's okay I guess.

Real question

Will you try to resist when I put you in the oven? Does your kind prefer feet first or head first? Do you believe in the lines of "human" (jude) fecal matter at Ascention?
WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE MY TATTOO COLLECTION?

Don't forget to sage

k.
Sure have you got any nice tattoes?

Forgot my sage for retarded kike thread

I unironically hate jews, from my experiences with them. Can't speak for everyone else, but it really does seem that way.

Why do you guys tend to hurt everyone around you who isn't jewish? This is a theme - I've only met one jew who isn't a complete sociopath, and she was sort of going senile.

It seems I do have questions for you:
a) Why do you think Hitler's NatSocs "hated" the jews?
b) Where were you educated? both location and type of institute - jewish school?

still saging because this thread doesn't belong here.

>(((Rabbinic Jews))) are totally Jews, honest

Kikeanon, we don't hate jews for no reason. we hate jews because they act jewish. literally judging on the content of their character. you can trace back virtually every social problem to a jew, usually saul alinsky, george soros, or lawrence summers. your ignorance of your people means that you will not be able to answer any real questions. mr. shapira the local high school math teacher isn't part of the fucking illuminati, but he sure as shit will protest killing jews because of 'hate' so he has to go too. just remember that.

Yes we know the MODS are kikes, that's why Holla Forums's been a neocon Republican party headquarters here for the last few years.>>10566522

Sometime it's not too nice being a jew, my people has done very horrible things in the past and still are and when I say i'm jewish, people automatically thinks i'm the same way. Which is normal, that's how humans are built. But yea sometimes i gotta take shit just because i belong to a certain kind of people.

SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE

You never answered my question yid- feet first or head first?

a) Tbh I don't know.
b) Yes, in an jewish school.

SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE

That's the thing. You haven't answered my question.

Why do you guys keep doing horrible shit? You do it consistently. All of you do it consistently. It doesn't even feel silly or bigoted or wrong to hate you guys, because it's true every single time.

I don't prefer anything tbh.

SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE

>No You's for (((You)))

Only 1 question: Do you conform to a Hitlerist ideology and will hang or gas yourself when the time comes or will you force us to do it for you?

If Moses was alive he would butcher you and your entire family.

How do you feel about the Jews?

Where do you think the negative stereotypes come from? Any truth at all in them?

I'm not like that, when you say "you guys" i assume you mean all jews. I can't help that people that are jewish do stupid shit all time which you are saying.

SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE

After ruining their welcome in too many nations and times in history to list, why the fuck haven't kikes learned a lesson yet? Why do they continue to act like such fucking kikes? They can get away with pretending it's just some unexplainable anti-semitism with normies, but we know better don't we? It's not a mere coincidence that every single time they end up somewhere, eventually the host nation kills them or tosses them all the fuck out.

If this had happened once, ok, blame the host. What dicks. But that's not how history has gone. It has happened hundreds of times. And yet the stupid fucking kikes never learn.

I'm sure many kikes actually believe it's everyone else's fault. And that they have done nothing wrong. But the real smart ones don't. They know that their own behavior is the reason for their eternal suffering. So why don't they just stop being such fucking kikes about everything?