It's this bad

Published in a local NYC magazine. The magazine itself is beyond posted given that it is NYC but you should all read this. It's how these people think. And how they correct any wrongthink

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hWT0D
archive.fo/4kjv0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dirty faggots = triggered

this is somewhat triggering.

I think you meant beyond pozzed. Hopefully it's beyond posted too so some normies can puke from it.

Indeed I did. Autocorrect screwed it up.

dirty sodomites

Well, on the plus side, these are the people who actually think they want some kind of civil war with "racist redneck" or "nazis." What happens when they see the first one of their peers go down with a 5.56 round to the face? When they see brain matter and skull pieces flung yards in every direction?

War is horrifying and the human body is a soft sack full of disgusting organs. The overwhelming majority of both veterans, and active duty service members lean right, and almost all of them hold extremely protective views of the Constitution.
It's one thing for these pussies to hold "this is war" signs while parading around Berkeley sorrounded by protective police and college administrators. It sure looks good for their social media posts and media coverage.
It's an entirely new thing to be so brave when they step onto a two way range across from men who A) haven't been taking female hormones for years B) are familiar with what war actually is and wont panic at the first shot fired.

How did we let it get this bad? Goddamn boomers…

i think there wont be a civil war style attack by leftist extremist but they will embolden. I believe the next attacks are actual soft terrorism style attacks.

e.g. bombing monuments or other physical structure that they view as antithetical to their ideals. I know some antifa members personally and not all of them are weaklings. Some of them are identitarians just like the white nationalist and they can be quite intimidating [e.g. ex gang members, people who have killed or are capable of extreme violence without fear, la raza types]. The chanters are one group but i believe they have more militant types that will either move to more violent attacks, perform single unpredictable attack vulnerable whites or people who can be perceived as trump supporting or white presenting.

They will lose but it wont be without casualties to both sides.

They also push STI over STD, because just "having an infection" sounds less bad than having a disease, because it just makes people equate it with the flu or pneumonia. I'm in healthcare, and they are constantly trying to use talmudic language games to subvert meaning and connotation.

Another thing they'll do is "person-first terminology". So instead of talking about diabetics or diabetic people, they want you to say "people with diabetes". Or "people with schizophrenia" instead of schizophrenics. Just more semantic bullshit.

Part of the problem is that we bend over backwards to treat all these people and their diseases that they bring upon themselves. Instead of actions having consequences, and thus acting as a negative incentive to steer people away from bad/disgusting behavior, we just give them the cure for free, so that they can go around and keep doing what they're doing. Biggest example of this is with HIV-infected faggots. What's that? The government is willing to spend billions of dollars waiting hand-and-foot on me and giving me all the expensive drugs and clinical care I could ever want? And I can just take these drugs and then go back to fucking 500+ guys every weekend?

Luckily most of these faggots are so fucking degenerate that they can't even bother taking their pills correctly, and they end up developing resistance due to missed doses. The sooner we get an HIV superbug resistant to all known antiretrovirals, the better

I think it's the response that bothers me the most. He's basically thanking the guy for telling him how to think, feel and even act. Leftists truly are not fully people, they're some kind of bizarre, broken construct made to look human.

I remember seeing the same thing when the ACLU made that tweet with a baby in a shirt that said "free speech", and then all the shitskins chimped out because they showed a white baby instead of a mystery meat mulatto or something. And then the ACLU apologized for their microaggression or whatever the fuck.

Or, it should be STD: sexually transmitted diabeetus.

Self-checking those rotationally-symmetric last 5 digits.

the "thank you master" mentality is truly the most self defeating of all positions. My gf pointed out that the response may be a kindly worded "fuck you" in orderfor the author to keep their job. But I have seen the columnists other responses and all she does is write constant capitulations and feminist style of advice. I sure doubt this person felt like telling the writer of the letter to fuck off.

we get this weekly just to see how deranged this city is.

Kill yourself.

(checked)
holy shit
archive.is/hWT0D

that (((magazine))) is not clean

>archive.is/hWT0D

I don't think they know how guns work.

They'll probably think "THANK G*D, now those unpozzed whities can get bugged and live my life!"

Don't faggots get off on infecting one another? What the fuck would you call that if not dirty? Sage for shit thread though.

No! it's this bad.
archive.fo/4kjv0

They should rub up against someone with leprosy.

Nigger what the fuck?
I wasn't a luddite before these tech giants started acting like cunts.

Check em

Imagine a AIDs that couldn't be cured or treated, inject one homo with it and it spreads throughout entire USA in a few days… My dream.

Holy shit!
This is literally holy shit!
(((They))) are trying to make shit holy.
They're trying to make it unacceptable to demand cleanliness in SEX!
Stopping shit like STIs is exactly what the cleanliness instinct is FOR.
Even in the most brute materialistic evolutionary sense this is what "clean" is for.

Gay people who knowingly and willingly sleep around with STDs are murderers and rapists! They shouldn't be catered to, they should be killed!

Technically that's just AIDs as is, we can't even treat it we can just make faggots live longer with it so they spread it further, I just wish it were fatal within 3 months of contracting.

Agreed.

It's just Jews Jewing, it's nothing we haven't seen before. The magazine (((Publishers))) were afraid of losing customers and thus revenue. They don't really care about progressive shit, no Jew really does, it's all about money, that's the bottom line. The Jew puts money before principles

Oh yeah that is what I meant. Thanks

yeah. i know.

back in the day i remember a thread about a discussion on std-shaming on a furry forum, or something like it.
anyone has the pic?

this just opened up a whole new world of trolling opportunities

Expect (((them))) to drain their coffers for mercs when SHTF.

(((big pharma))) is big money
make more people sick, sell more medicine
the jewish machine is well oiled

These kikes go to great lengths.

The response is pure cringe. He's gratefully, publicly self-flagellating at the feet of the Inquisition representative.

Spreading an STD by deceit is an act equivalent to rape and merits a response of similar severity. You wouldn't let someone get away with trying to murder your friends, so why would you let someone get away with… trying to murder your friends..? Seriously, gay people. Get retribution against people who spread disease in your community. Ruin their fucking lives.

Now proceed to articles to praise the health and economic benefits of pozzing negholes

If they want a guerilla war, or a civil war, these tend to be much more brutal. Much more rape, much more tools like knives and blunt objects used to kill people.

Civil war is still quite a bit away. First we need the stock markets to crash which is highly likely. They're up way too much, DOW is currently sitting at almost thrice the pre crisis value. Naturally after a crisis anti establishment views grow, since it's the establishment who is failing and its then evident to the normie.

I don't know antifa retards, but people holding such retarded views are little actual threat they have a very weak ideology and no values. They're a group of local street thugs that foam at the mouth over another oppurtunity to practice their hooliganism.