Germany Suspends trial of 96 year old Auschwitz medic

archive.is/nRumB
German court to suspend trial against Auschwitz medic

I cannot wait until we finish what Hitler started.

The "holocaust" is a fake piece of history that is getting too old to be useful as a proper tool against nationalism.

Wow- much PSY OPS

Fucking filth going after our elderly. The jews deserve everything that is coming to them, no mercy.

Thier isnt much difrance from this than when they went after Edgier Killings in that Mississippi burning trial. no proof no whiteness just a bunch of pc fuck turds going after some old man who cant defend himself, so what he was in the Klan 50 years ago, what self respecting what man wasnt.

[FACES OF COMMUNISM]

Here's a serious question for the kikes lurking on Holla Forums - what do you niggers think you're going to do in a generation or two when everyone who was in World War II or knew someone in WWII, or even cares about fake made-up holohoax shit is dead?

How do you think you'll be able to guilt-trip then?

This whole "ERMAGERD, MUH SIX GORILLION DUH GAS CHAMBAHS SO TERRIBLE" only works because there's been people alive who remembered the war, or were in the war, or knew someone in the war.

YOU KIKES ARE ABSOLUTELY FUCKED NOW THAT GENERATION ZYKLON IS ASCENDANT - THIS TIME, THE GAS CHAMBERS WON'T JUST BE IN YOUR MIND, YOU FUCKING PARASITIC MAGGOTS!

So he just happened to be assigned to that camp. He didn't personally gas anybody.

fucking yids

BOOMERS WILL ALSO GET THE ROPE

(militarist/militant)civil nationalism or b&

NO MERCY AND NO QUARTER.

I hate to quote some different savages, but since it's fitting, I'll add it: "…the stones and trees will say… 'there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him.' "

TOPLEL

CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT

I thought it was 4 million…I mean, 1.5million…I mean around 900,000 mostly jewish…

CIVNATS WILL ALSO GET THE ROPE

ETHNAT OR DIE, FAM

wtf I love based muhammad now

The only sane question:

The only sane question:

Oy vey, it was 3,681,000!

But why they needed medic for jews when Germans wanted to gas all jews?

EVERYONE GETS THE ROPE
DEATHNAT OR DIE, MAOIST FAGGOT

Thats an american right, not a eurofag right.

DEATHNAT IT IS