ANTIFA VS BLM & CRIPS

Antifa has divided from BLM over the Dallas beat down of a gang member nigger and BLM member.

Apparently antifa has enraged gangbanger nigs by transporting them back to slavery with savage beatings. I wonder if the oakstreet crips or whatever his set was called will retaliate against the clear toughest gang to run da streets ANTIFA! It's been a shame if some anons stirred up trouble by rubbing this in.

Someone webm the fight. Pl0x

Bow down to Antifa all you gangs or get some beatings!

Not much of a fight.
bump for subversive justice.

Thanks and checked.

4 ants

In the world of post-capitalism and multiculturalism it isn't the left who use minorities, it's minorities who use the left.

The shock on the nig in the big yellow hat's voice: "he hit me!! Hee his it meee"
Lol.

I swear to fucking god, after we've secured victory and put the big changes in place, I'm going to demand we impose the death penalty for niggers who repeat themselves 50 times because they think that's how arguments work.

Explain that the antifa red and black is cuz niggers gunna bleed.
Nigs believe the stupidest shit, but it'd be nice for them to be shouted down as racist

They would definitely believe this. It's #wokeasfuck namsayin

Supposedly BLMs are salty cuz soros, started giving them cash instead

Late 2027 should be filled to the brim with nigger on commie violence. Kek wills it.

KEK
This ought to make that Patriot Rally all the more entertaining.

damn that's late but alright niggers vs commies, i'm fine

WOKE AS FUCK FACTS
Antifa promote anti black shiet.
The red and black is cuz blacks will bleed.
They USE blacks like slaves in their war
They destroyed a statue of Lincoln cuz he be freeing us my nigga!
They admit to multiple attacks with blacks but as usual blame us!
They wear "the hoodie" to mock Trayvon!
Don't let them lying as white Devils trick a nigga into catching a charge, ya feel me. Spread the troof!

Nigs are actually very into social media perhaps more than any racial group, but they can be tricked easily.

antifa are culturally appropriating the black resistance movement

antifa are most definitely full of racist white people

Bump for potential fuckery and dissonance among normgroids.

Anyone have any good pics of an antifa beating an African

thats because its free hahaha broke ass niggers cant afford to do anything else

For real, divide and conquer

meme a gang war on antifa, that could be the greatest habbening yet if niggers take that bait.

same fagging to add, Folk nation sets use the star of david, so antifa can now be antisemetic as they hate those that use the star

This is a great chance to demoralize the degenerate libtards and push them closer to a point of racial realization.

White Devils be taken erethang!

So I was going to shop some stuff together but when you Google Image search
"Abused black"
I got white guys raping nigresses.
I searched "thug"
No joke I got pages of white purse snatchers and white arms holding guns to black women.
FUCK GOOGLE!!!

This is an awful shop but this idea.
It will enrage the nig

That looks more like a northern pajeet than a boon. Just looks at the skin colour and body hair distribution.

Gangs are on notice!

I normally would agree but our burger blacks are not like other blacks, due to high mixture. That pic is from "lightsaber gang fight" on jewtube

We find where Antifa is going to be next; then in the days (not weeks, don't give them time) prior we notify local gangstas via social media.

Pic unrelated

video for ants

Crips are zimbabwe-tier machete niggers. In america at least, they are the niggers of niggers. THey are exactly what antifa deserves.

Really powers on my pistachios.

Cribs in Dallas are pussy's

Hahahaha. Faggots.

kek when I saw in the first video, I thought he was a spic

he said hes from park row crips set

Everything about this photo screams propaganda:
- She's wearing "whore's clothes" (a feminine dress no woman that ager would wear today…shame)
- He's white and well groomed
- He's holding a gun like a nigger, aiming for the rearview mirror.

This is like the illustrations of the Cologne NYE rapefest, featuring blond blue-eyed german gang rapists.

that nigger should be posted in front of home depot with the rest of the "help"

Wouldn't they prefer cash since that makes buying drugs easier?

Love it

Oh, this is just too sweet

I must say that these Antifa have been around since the 30s literally making them older than any gangsta. They stab cop horses in the neck set things on fire and smash the fash. They will stare down a "g" and then beat his ass with zero fear. Cops stand down, mayors fear them, nor one single street gang has stood against them.
Truly they rule the streets.

kek

We needta fine where dey gwan be Muh nigga. Den get on blacktwitter etc.

SOMEBODY PUSHED HER!!?
WHAT THE FUCK!? OH MY WORD!!!!

YOU FUCKING PUSHED ME!!!
YOU FUCKING PUSHED ME!!!
YOU FUCKING PUSHED ME!!!
YOU FUCKING PUSHED ME!!!

CONDUCTOR, WE HAVE A PROBLEM

Fucking man children. This is why disciplining your children before they grow up into this is important and necessary.

Anyone have the vid with nigs in competitive debates?

So how are they going to enforce communism with no goverment anarchy? Thats all communist are confused walking contradictions and retards.

This needs meming on hard. These two should now do battle to see who wins and to show antifa exactly what their pets are. I could use watching leftists and their pets tearing each other apart.

Dumb fucks the war hasn't even started and the nimrods are already tearing each other apart

I don't remember which one it was, but either the Crips or the Bloods have their own website and I highly recommend reading it because it's fucking hilarious.

niggers dont like antifa because antifa has no testosterone.

you should have stopped typing right there

He still has the price tag swinging from his hat. Classy nigro

'Straight from the top'… Dox tiem nao.

I think you mean, suicide.

Blacks are lazy as fuck so don't expect them to show up anywhere let alone do shit. You need to bribe them with fried chicken or at least the promise of fried chicken afterwards.

kek

rate my oc

Is this why this board gets flooded? To divert anons from sowing more hate and distrust between these groups?

Pretty much.
Can we get some false flags going? Start using your antifa accounts to insult gang members. Tell them they are fake nignogs for being in a gang instead of antifa. Call them OREOs. That'll piss them off.

White privileged commie antifa against chimps wanting more gibs. Fireworks going to be great.Let the bloodbath commence.

Satan dubs hath spoken. Blood! & Fire!

The idea of anarchist purism is false premise. It might be what some of the young ones have in mind, or what initially drew many of them to the "movement" like a fashion based persona one might suddenly adopt during a mid-junior high school identity crisis).

The movement can only work to create a temporary anarchy allowing a new order to coalesce. From what I have gleened, they were traditionally the shock troops of the commies in early 20th century Germany.

Of course the useful idiots are there only to break the egg. Someone else is left the role of making the omelette.

These idiots can't see their own hypocrisy in front of their faces and out of their own mouths. They can't even wrap their head around XX = Female and XY = Male.

Holy crap, these retarded faggots really are just handing us victories, chock this up as yet another free win where we didn't even have to get involved. I guess all this talk and gossip-fagging about all the infighting and discord amongst the left really is true. BLM flopped and backfired, and Antifa is faltering badly. Their biggest card to play will be the Latinos, but that's the endgame so they haven't really activated it yet.

Bumping

why are they even fighting?

Y'all'd've'f'ld've done the same thing if you were there.

Once antifa realise niggers are subhuman are they going to start hitting themselves for being raysist?

What Kek wants is important. I hope those Crips beat the taste out of their mouth. I really feel a need to let the Crips know that this antifa they keep hearing people on about are the enemy. Watch for the boys in blue, they're mad. Antifa, you burned too many that haven't forgotten it, please feel free to relax.