Non-Pozzed Gaming Channels

Got any fancy channels that aren't pozzed, overly political or obnoxious as fuck? I want something funny and balanced, I know funny stuff is very subjective, but something that someone from this board (me) would laugh at, at the very least, entertain.

Will post some that I personally like.

Cucked was annoying enough, but that's an even shittier maymay.

Jim Sterling

Moviebob

Yahtzee19

The Escapist channel

Lowtax's Gaming Channel

Every Something Awful LPer

Razorfist

The Game Theorists

Pre-Rec

Sick dubs thread here

Being HIV+ or being a cuckold are both pretty fucking bad, user.

Dude, fuck you. Fuck you.
Add YuriOfWind, Nu-Game Grumps and Mysterious Mr. Enter to that list

I just meant to give me something that you like, I'll probably laugh at it. No need to sperg out.

How about you stop using bug chaser lingo, even ironically ?

I keep seeing this thrown around, are the SJ Goons back?

It's le dank Holla Forums signalling meme.

Fuck forgot to sage no please

I will always recommend SomeCallMeJohnny tbh.

what beautiful bait, i'll pay you 1 (You) for it

Wow so many of you are saging right now!

Amazing!

Should I make another thread that DOESN'T have the same effect as wildly waving a red blanket at a bull

What words do I use then? I feel like a fucking bull fighter when I use certain words. Shit, I bet this is how tumblr reacts when you use a "slur" and offend the fuckers. is EVERYONE on the 'net a pissy bitch now? You can't redirect me to ANY place at this point, one way or another you'll get a bunch of people crying and bawling about how you shouldn't say a word because "it's bad guys!", even if it's a place that can clearly handle it, but I won't be banned, obviously. I'm free to make more threads, but I'll just have Holla Forums's own side of social justice trying to spam fuck the thread and furiously discouraging me from using certain words. I'll never understand it.

if you want those channels to remain uncucked then here's a tip:

STOP LINKING THEM HERE

POPULARITY AND THE MONETISATION THAT FOLLOWS IT , IS THE REASON THEY GET CUCKED

Just enjoy them while they last and hope you don't get to live to see them sell out eventually

Also , fuck e-celeb threads

Oh fuck it, I'm just going to continue the thread. This is the only place that has enough freedom to have all sides fling shit at each other anyway.

It doesn't have to be about a person, just general video clips of games and such.

Chuggaconroy.

But it is about one person and their repeating digits

How about "Recommend me some gaming channels you like, Holla Forums" followed by posting a few yourself, you fanny-flustered faggot.

Alright fine then:

Gamesack

My Life in Gaming

Examined Life of Gaming, just ignore his Serious Sam video

That's it really.

Eceleb threads are frowned upon here, especially where you beg for ones, newfag.

Quit being a pissy bitch about community standards you aren't following.

I'm not mad though, I'm just legitimately confused. Why do (((some))) people here get angry? Are they too sensitive towards a word?

I honestly feel like this is hypersensitivity disguised as passive aggression. Like when people say "go back to >>>Holla Forums", which indirectly means "You've struck a nerve somehow and I'd like you to go back". They act as if it's a silver bullet, and it won't do much. Expression is hindered here sometimes due to people here getting mad at a word or finding it harmful, and not wanting to be called out on being a pussy or a moralfag.

So, It's thinly veiled social justice.
I don't want to worship e-celebs either, I just want gaming channels in general. They don't need to have any commentary.

They're only bad video is the game remakes one where they reveal their laughable taste in modern games. As a showcase for retro vidya and hardware it's fine, wooden jokes and commentary aside.

You're retarded if you expected insightful analysis and cutting edge humor from them.

Wouldn't an e-celeb be someone with hundreds of thousands of subs? Not trying to take sides here, but I'm pretty sure OP didn't ask anons to specifically suggest him e-celebs to watch

Yep, found >>>/reddit/

Regardless, it's s stupid to be asking to be spoonfed.

Remember when we discouraged that faggotry?

People get angry over stupid shit. Why asking why some people get angry over a word is like asking why people get happy over "x".

It's not oversensitive, but nobody here likes shills and things that are already popular are not very interesting to talk about. The niche, the unpopular and the underground tends to be more favorable because those things haven't been touched by cooperate stooges or people who sold out for mad cash. It also helps if people being discussed talk more about informative subjects or are genuine humorous without lolXDsorandumb or using meme's, which the majority of ecelebs do.

and with that i bid you farewell
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/anywherebuthere/

World of Longplays

(checked)

Impressive, very nice.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. I don't understand this stupidity. It's useless because I don't even GO on reddit. I don't support the hivemind thought process, which is slowly taking over Holla Forums.

We're still relatively safe, but for how long?

I'm starting to see now.
I agree, but people here are too quick to come to conclusions are post above us think I want e-celebs, which I honestly don't. I just want video games man, the videos I've linked have no personalities behind them, and that's more or less what I want.

You have the same mentality, you don't use the same debate, you just try to mindlessly shift things to how you want them, which is pretty much what "Social Justice" is, you have the self-awareness of a sea sponge.
But, I will check it.

Might as well get rid of the video game recommendation threads then, what you're talking about only applied to "sauce"

To continue with another user about being spoonfed. chan sites have never been much on recommendations unless the recommendations are a specific thread and about video games, not videos of video games. Most, not all, here actually want to play and discuss games, not watch and discuss videos of games. If not that, then it's making fun of video game personalities or personalities about gaming. I personally enjoy JonTrons work but he'll most likely be shit on here because he's a personality. Anyway, back to being spoonfed, you would have a better chance of just searching for vidya games you like on youtube and taking random shots in the dark then asking Holla Forums for videos.

Teach me how to be mature like you user and tell me what channels on youtube and twitch do you recommend where i can watch other people play videogames instead of playing myself
are you sure you posted this thread in the right place?

it's possible to play a game while watching someone else play a game
I'm too autistic to have any fewer than 3 audio tracks going on at once, preferably 2 video tracks

How about you fuck off?

and then there's this faggot.

Fucking retards. When does school start again? Is it this week or next week?

I'm asking for channels about games, last time I checked, spoonfeeding only applied to people asking for the source. I'm not acting like I'm better than anyone here, I'm just asking the thought process of people derailing the thread after I've already told you guys what I wanted. Also, I don't go on twitch. I don't go anywhere besides here and YouTube to watch videos. I don't know why you're acting so high and mighty all of a sudden.

Fair enough, I understand being a cynic and expecting the absolutely worst out of everything, that's been a Holla Forums thing since day one in the old board. I really just wanted new channels to entertain myself with, since I don't have the mods for the videos I linked or the e-reader pack for mario, and wanted to see someone elses viewpoint.

If you have a secure setup, like tails or something else, then what's the flaw with it?

This would be spoonfeeding. You are asking for new channels but not doing it yourself, you're asking Holla Forums to do it for you. Granted, I know what you mean, which is why I'm calling everyone else not you a faggot, cause you're being pretty cool about this. Like I said, you have two options. Let this die and try again during American day hours, when shit is less cynical or just youtube search what you want to know more about and give random youtubers a shot. If they don't click, move on, at worst you lost 5 minutes of life, which is less time then replying to this thread right now.

You're on point, I'm pretty bummed to let this die, but I'll try again tomorrow, the userbase is 2600+ after all. There might be a few people who like this sort of thing without resorting to brainless assumptions and insults, maybe it's because people get grumpier at night, it happens to me sometimes, maybe that's it.

Well, thanks again for the info, user. Take care and have a goodnight.

It's morning/day in half the world.

THAT'S BECAUSE I AM HIGH&MIGHTY

I GOT DUBS TWICE IN THIS THREAD WHICH MEANS I'M ALREADY TWICE AS GOOD AS (YOU) ALREADY AND WITH EACH TIME I POST I GET ANOTHER CHANCE AT IT

I AM BETTER THAN (YOU) ,BETTER THAN ALL THE REST , BETTER THAN ANYONE ,ANYONE YOU'VE EVER MET

I'M STUCK ON YOUR THREAD AND YOU HANG ON EVERY WORD I SAY

TEAR US APART ,BABY I WOULD RATHER BE B&

It's 4 AM in the East Coast of America, that means only neets, like myself, are awake right now. I'm just in a pretty good mood and as long as you're cool, I'm cool. Good luck doing this later, if it doesn't work out and the same thing happens, don't take this as an insult but it might just be better to go to Reddit for that kind of thing. Nobody actually gives a shit if you go to Reddit, 90% of the people here do anyway.

The part nobody gives a shit about.

Time for dubs

SIG HEIL

HITLER DUBS

NEIN

SaTAN TRIPS

NOW

The only one I know is French, but he's clearly worth it due to how fun it is to see him play games. Plus, he's lurking here too.

Hi Bob.

They are all pozzed, you're just not looking right. Everything is pozzed. We need a purge!

stop being ten years old

Not really humorous apart from a few sparse jokes, it's more of a documentary type video, but I liked this video, not many channels cover old school PC gaming/CRPGs.

Other favorites/non-obnoxious ones include Super Bunnyhop and MrBtongue

Razorfist isn't that bad tbh, it's just that his game reviews are fucking awful. His other stuff, espescially movie reviews, are far better.

Same goes for Yahtzee's LP channel, it's just that his sidekick is a douche.

Accursed Farms (Ross's Game Dungeon)
Censored Gaming
ChaseFace
Dopelives
EmptyHero (obnoxious as fuck, and proud of it)
Game Sack
Gaming Historian
GggManLives
Larry Bundy Jr (Guru Larry)
Lord Karnage (Classic Game Room)
No Talent Gaming (ShortFatOtaku)
PortsCenter
Quantum Tunnel (Denis Dyack)
ShayMay
ShotGaming
Smudboy
Swordless Link

MrBtongue's old stuff (especially the "Shandification" series) was great. Unfortunately, he started chugging Kool-Aid, and everything from the Potpourri video onwards was like watching someone drink themselves to death.

Actually agreeded on both accounts, just that Yahtzee's sidekick is just Australian, they're all like that.

Yahtzee is an annoying shit

He also has one of the best laughs. Another good laugher is broteam, although i guess some of the GG stuff he's talked about could be considered pozzie. I'm pretty sure he knew or knows people who have had experiences with Zoe though so it's more along the lines of a neutral observer who knows when somebody in an extended social group is acting fucked up.

Also all of dope's mario party streams/videos are the best shit. Fucking jewshi ever time man.

this is pretty good imo