Belarus is on threat of Russian invasion

Future training in Belarus is going to be concealment for russian invasion. Huge amount of russian troops are coming into Belarus.

All of Europe is Russian Clay. (((EU))) shills gtfo.

this is going to be interesting.

Fuck of kike.

Isn't Belarus a Russian ally?

Russia doesn't have allies.

It's the Clinton Foundation posting "muh ebil Russia". Nothing to see here.

They're their number 1 ally which is why this is such an absurd claim. And no source either, of course.

I've got an Ukrainian friend who has lived next to the tri-border for quite a while during their lives. Poland is just as based as we all know, Ukraine is the stereotypical slav country, poor and hardly maintained but bountiful, Belarus are basically Russia's doormat. Their politicians all bow down to Russians and while it's obvious that both countries plan to backstab eachother, it's not happening anytime soon.

Fuck off kike OP.

NATO's been training there for months, now that Russia is doing the same in international waters, it somehow is a act of premeditated invasion.

It's high time these shill posts start getting permabanned.

Actually the current government of Belarus is a Russian #1 ally. But according to scenario of wargame, troops will suppress the pro-european movement. By the way amount of pro-western inspired people in belarus isn't so low.

Belarus is Mongolia's bitch. The Russians are simply desperate not to see them leave and try a different direction.

Russia, Russia, Russia. Do you retards ever get tired of saying the same shit over and over again. Good luck trying to get anons to want to engage in another brother war.

No source, no nothing.
Shitty bait thread discarded.

Like when Russia annexed parts of Ukraine? Or invaded Georgia? or Invaded Poland? or Hungary?

Its always the peasants who bootlick the mongoloid's ass.

good, i hope they nuke the baltics and kiev too

nice source you've got there

you know its interesting because at around this hour people get off work and school on weekdays in ukranie and baltics

Like I give a shit even if they want to expand. Fuck it. At this rate, let them march west and then sail across the English Channel. Better it become ruskie clay than be allowed to rot under jewish noses. Just leave Hungary and Poland alone

And anyone should care becauseā€¦.