Deus ex nms

Seems Sony does always win after all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qBTWtOqyrQQ
archive.is/4IozW
slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2015/02/25/venezuela_is_running_out_of_toilet_paper.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In the end Desusex has gameplay.
NMS doesn't.

vs

Gee, I don't know OP, maybe you're just a faggot comparing apples and oranges.

Most of those numbers have no meaning without context, faggot.

Edgy cybernetic stealth/action RPG with a heavy dose of please give us money we're selling out doesn't appeal to the masses like 16 quintillion planets and you can do anything!

It barely had any buzz or marketing

can you feel it, the market for nushooters crashing and burning?

It also has DRM out the ass and the shittiest DLC practices known to man. They deserve this.

deus ex is huge. I think you're strongly underestimating how big the series became after deus ex 3.

Aug 12, 2016 means the date the game was released
59.99$ means the price in US at launch-
5% games (on steam) have worse steam score than 39%, 64% refers to metacritic score on pc
752k refers to copies sold, plus/minus means how accurate the number is

my penis is huge but you dont hear me talking about it

omg. show me

it had quite a bit of marketing. they even ran TV spots.

no

Yes Satan, it became hugely popular on consoles, which accounted for over 80% of Deus Ex: HR sales.

Of course we're looking at Steam sales here, so I'm not sure what the connection is.

Please? Spoiler it and quickly delete it.

we all know pc games don't sell, it's why no one makes exclusives for the system any more.

Burn the jews on the oiled corpses of Canadians. Vidya Akbar. WOLOLO

I dont remember AAA game trailers that put me off as effectively as mankind divided's did.
The original CG announcement trailer was hype but everything after that either was clunky, emotionally disconnected or silly. Footage of ingame dialogue with the That lipsync brough one question into mind: "what the fuck have they been doing past 5 years?"

they've been making a bad thief game and a few bad ipad games.

SJW pandering and not having the ending which will be DLC made me wait till the DRM is cracked.

It's almost like they're trying to crash the industry.

What would you expect when you make a console game out of a PC game?

Yeah, I can see why pc games don't sell as well nowadays tbh.

Deus Ex barely had any buzz in any platform and there are plenty of PC exclusives, only they arent nearly has marketed so a normlafga much like yourself wouldnt know about them.

That was a huge warning sign for me as well. I remember being relatively impressed with HR's trailers because they hinted a bit at the plot, and how you would be chasing down a vast conspiracy in a visually appealing cyberpunk setting.

MD's trailers just liked to show lots of shooting, explosions, and use of ridiculous and overpowered augmentations.

Their stupid "Buy this game and you will be entered for a chance to win a trip to [idontfuckingremember]" ads were plastered in the Windows of Gamestop for a long fucking time.

They had their preorder campaign on Steam.

They had ads in random fucking places.

The reason it wasn't hyped is we knew it had issues with DLC and DRM before it even came out. I'd also argue it just didn't look as good as HR.

you do know the people who hate the games were a small number right?

I dont really get that. Seems everytime a studio makes a good game they then try to cash in on peoples goodwill by inserting nignogs and minorities and gays into the sequel.
They want to exploit the previous games succes to talk about their feeeelings.
Why is it impossible to make 2 good games in a row?

Maybe if you counted "indie games". "walking simulators" and "visual novels" as real games, maybe.

Two I can think of that came out just recently are Obduction & Master of Orion.

Desperate.

Well, of course. I love a big dick!~

>>>/cuteboys/

Nooooooo.

I fucking haaaaaate that booooaaaaaard. >:(

Is that Pac-Man?
How is he doing?

Hes dead

meant for

Holy shit.
You're lying, aren't you?

Yes hes dead

He's been doing a lot of videos on Trump recently.
Seriously, he's made over 20 in the past week. The titles are all clickbait bullshit like "Donald Trump's HILARIOUS Debate Prep "Strategy" Exposed" and "VIDEO: Trump Totally Desperate, Calls Hillary Clinton a 'Bigot'"

I hope Mankind Divided is a failure enough to make the series go dormant until the PC scourge ends and we can welcome it back with a DX1 remake that will be less of a dystopia than our future reality.

Why are you sperging out about a 2 year old video from the GG era?

Cause GG is the most important vidya event ever.

Wait, he's ANTI trump!? Oh WOW. I never thought he'd side with (((them)))

I know you're being sarcastic, but the first video game crash was the most important vidya event ever.

Do you realise Pakman is Jewish, right?

Pak's virtue signal game has to be on 1000 now, since semi-fairly reporting on GamerGate has put him in the crosshairs as an enemy of the hivemind.

Also he may genuinely be a fucking idiot who doesn't support the GE. (((Pakman))) is a totally coincidental name, after all.

You could argue the release of MGR:R as it influenced the run of Trump

desu sex

god told me satan would come bearing lies but this is fucking angering

Great taste buddy.

I can't count the polygons. The art and modeling team should be hung for this kind of travesty.

Leather origami comes to mind when I look at that image.

tbh, looks pretty good for an ipad game
and it is better looking than the last one

People who haven't made good games yet get no attention from shekelsteins. People who have made good games get the development of future games "helped" by our merchant friends for a few small cultural concessions oy vey you're not a nazi are you?

Main characters models are fine, but holy shit the cops and random pedestrians are ugly as fuck.

LEATHER ORIGAMI
My new go-to insult for lowpoly characters. Thx user.

I wouldn't touch anything made by Sjwire with a 10 foot pole.

I need to see what PopSmoke is cooking, Heli driving and tunnels is making it hard to resist.

Havent played a Vietnam FPS game in a long time.

Sergei will find a way to fuck it up

It's published by Sega

Made by SJWire

Uses warscape.

Looks good so far.

PopSmoke isn't Tripwire, fam

Mid developement, historically that usually means it will be good later games will be shit though

THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG WITH MARXISM

Even if you're able to condition a conglomerate to work equally amongst each other, their biological ambition will never stop and people will be left behind.

What an interesting coincidence that two Marxists not even in the slightest interested in the thread itself just so happened to be looking at the thread when that post was made.

It's just a coincidence I'm sure ;^)

Marxists are newfags at life.

AUGMENT YOUR PRE-ORDER

Fuck, you've unearthed the global communist conspiracy against the mighty 'murican dollar.

Quick Ivan, the cowboys are onto us. We must reform the USSR.

Obviously it has nothing to do with you being a faggot that doesn't know what words mean, but uses them in an attempt to seem intelligent anyway.

I couldn't find the Simpsons USSR.gif so have this picture of Hitler having a cry.

Why are you so ass hurt because somebody used the word marxist reddit?

It had barely any positive buzz. The only reason people seemed to give a fuck about it was the atrocious pre-order campaign.

Seems HR was one big dud that killed all excitement for the sequel.

Those niggers had a shitton of marketing. Deus Ex is known by name alone, namely thanks to the first. Human Revolution did pretty will even though it felt a like a shitty spin-off at best.

All is right in the world.

at least NMS makes a good anime series

youtube.com/watch?v=qBTWtOqyrQQ

Great insight, I'm sure he needed a white knight to save him with that bombshell.

Social commentary is nothing new to cyberpunk, however it does seem pretty biased from what I've seen. Can't say I didn't see that coming when they started talking about real life slums in other countries to justify the mechanical apartheid term as if the moronic amerifat narrative could be applied everywhere.

Who are you quoting?

It's funny how you faggots shit up every thread with your unique brand of autism and then dogpile in with dozens of shitposters saying nothing when you're called out for it.

Do you even?

The dystopian setting was always the backdrop to the real meat. Read Neuromancer or the sequels, or the Bridge Trilogy, it does mention that the world is a shithole run by corporations while the rich and powerful hide away in the arcologies, but it doesn't constantly hammer you on the head with that shit.

Jews and leftists pozzing science fiction with allegories about contemporary political mores is where the genre went to shit.

It was written by a white woman with suggestion from a salty nigger. The moment they said they were going to use the game's narrative as a vehicle to explore racism in a "mature" way I knew it was going to be another obnoxious, preachy leftist shit story.

There's not even anything interesting about the concept, it's one punchline that they keep rubbing in your face.

What's worse is how fucking naive it all sounds. It plays out like the person who wrote it is a clueless hack that has no fucking idea about geopolitical issues and is just parroting what CNN told her is going on.

As I watched dozens and dozens of NMS threads and endless forum posts pop up I kept wondering "so why does anyone care about a procedural indie exploration game?" and I still haven't figured out it.
There was nothing substantial justifying the hype. So the guy gave some interviews, who cares? I never saw good gameplay videos or reviews, what was there even to talk about?
And after launch people are like "oh but the interviews?!?" like fucking imbecils. The whole thing really made me respect humanity less.

Anybody remember the "augment your preorder"?

Remember the saying "if you give the jews your little finger, they take your whole hand"? This is what happens. If they can scam you once, they'll push further next time and they'll keep scamming you shamelessly until you tell them to fuck off, at which point they will backpedal a little, which is what happened with Deus ex. The "augment your preorder" was simply too much, so they took a few steps back and will gradually push for the same shameless bullshit again, maybe for the next game in the series.

You vote with your wallet. If you pay for it, you tell them it's okay to give you SJW faggotry with stripped content sold to you later for "premium" price or whatever.

Also you didn't call anyone out on anything and couldn't even put forth a counterpoint to defend your ideology.
You are just a butthurt faggot who wants a monopoly on bantz. Go back to your hugboard if you don't want people to shit on you for following something filled with more lies and deception than Todd Howard.

Sorry, have I got you rustled? Could you not handle the witty back and forth? Has the repartee left you furious?

No need to be upset pal, it's just the internet. I never meant to trigger your sensitive soul so violently with my words.

Pathetic, it's no wonder that Marx's kids fucking starved to death because he was too lazy to earn money to buy food from them, and eventually lived off the fruits of someone who actually owned a factory.
You won't have a counterpoint, just "yer mad that I exist, look how smug I am!"

You would think that even if we got a bunch of reddit kiddies from gaymagate they would have learned to not like Marxism.

If leftists were capable of using their brains and could figure cause and effect they wouldn't be leftists in the first place.

(checked)

B-but you don't understand! Post scarcity and technology will fix it!

Did you have to walk off a little bit of that mad, hothead? It seems like you call everyone else mad, when really you're the mad one. You're going to give yourself an aneurysm if you don't cool off bucko.

I predicted your response already you left leaning parasite. But you lack the self awareness to realize it, which explains a lot really.

Are you seriously implying on an image board that someone should be sitting to wait specifically so they can reply to as fast as possible?

It also goes to show how new you are considering you have never experienced having a conversation with someone in the span of weeks or even months.

It's pretty funny that you started by calling me asshurt for reading threads and responding, which you're now claiming is something that is definitely not a sign of being asshurt.

Maybe the reason you predicted my response was going to be calling you mad was because I can see your prolapsed rectum hanging out from your cheeks, you angry little man. Please, have more of a rant about Karl the Marx wearing his kids as a coat and me being parasitical vermin, Mr Notmad.

No, I'm not, you fucking retard.

It's because from his two posts before that one he replied, then five minutes later decided that he hadn't said enough and posted again.

You do seem mad. Unsurprising for a Marxist.

I'm laying in bed laughing my ass off because you justify every preconception I have of leftists. I try to tell myself that there's no way people can be this dumb, but here you are.

Be calm little wagecuck, one day you'll save up enough from hustling at the 7/11 to acquire a level of reading comprehension that lets you read your favorite websites without hindrance, you won't have to assume everyone is implying things and you can simply understand them as they're written.

Don't muss up your bed too much, you'll lose your good boy points and then there will be no tendies for you.

Go ahead call me mad again.

Kill yourself.

The irony is that not only have you not made an argument, but you don't seem to understand what they are and that somehow me describing my disposition is an argument.

You seem to be a bit bothered about people misusing the word "marxist". Can you tell us the correct meaning of the word?

Oh, I see. You are a Marxist, because you are a lazy piece of shit that is staying all day at home and leaching from the welfare system. I bet you even believe in the 6 hours per week or whatever it was. The most funny thing is that your ideal fails thanks to people like you.

Ah, yeah you're marxist alright. Off yourself you leech.

It's the usual leftist name game. They love doing that shit.

They'll keep inventing new definitions just like they keep inventing new names for the imaginary fringe ostensibly responsible for all the bad things associated with leftism. First it was 3rd Wave Feminism, then it was SJWs, then the Regressive Left, now they're shilling Ctrl+Left.

Dubs, trips, and dubs. One after the other, what kind of kike magic is this?

How mad? So mad.

If you love capitalism so much, why not start your own business? Ah right, you want someone else to do all the planning and stuff, but you want to receive less for the amount you actually work at the same time. Gotcha.

It's not a leftist name game because you fail to understand the difference between a tumblrina and a KGB spy, spazzy lad.

Thanks technology for allowing leftypol to shitpost while they're waiting for the government to give them their daily ration of bread.

So, how would you define "marxism"?

Apparently I'm mad, but you demonstrate all the symptoms of being a low functioning autist.
Oh and I'm mad for pointing out the flaws in your reasoning and so is everyone else apparently for even responding to you?
Is that what you've been telling yourself? That when they laugh at you it just means they're angry "wagecucks" - *'people who do any amount of work'

Here's a better one, why doesn't 0c25c5 tell us what Marxism and social justice warriors have in common, since he seems to conflate absolutely everything that isn't whatever his ideology is.

for

TOP FUCKING KEK.
I bet you haven't even been a marxist for longer than a year. Your deflections don't make ARGUMENTS which people have been asking to make, but sadly it seems you are all outvof them long before this conversation began.

Well, that might be interesting but for now I'm asking you.

Also its funny when you'd acuse me of being so angry I'd have to walk away, which is oddly descriptive, when theres a 20 minute gap between this post and the last one.

Reminder that Scott Adams says that most leftists are projectors who think everyone can see the movie playing in their head.
A fundamental failure to understand the difference between subjectiviy and objectivity.

Play the game. Discrimination is a theme but it's not the message. More like race-baiting narratives are the main enemy

Yeah, no.

You're assuming that there are two types of people, those that are on welfare and those that are waged, because you're waged and feel the need to look down on people, like most wagecucks looking for self assurance.

I was implying that here and you get so mad you have to go away and come back five minutes later because of how mad you are.

What argument do you want? "Marxists are ruining games" "No they aren't, what does that have to do with Marxism?" "hurrr not an argument hurr". You sound like a fedora tipping redditor except all of your opening posts were up to standard of a cringey newfag who can only shout butthurt over and over again, and have got increasingly butthurt at someone doing it back to you.

Why doesn't 0c25c5 stop being such a faggot and enlighten us all about the Marxist plot to destroy video games, and the no doubt mind blowing reasons for that? Because he doesn't have a single point to begin with, he was just shitposting and being a retard and I was pointing it out.

That capitalism has a final stage resulting in the accumulation of wealth at the top and temporarily redistributing this wealth for the continuation of capitalism is pointless.

Because the point I was making was that it was the same post you were replying to, the point I've reiterated several times now you dense fuck, these are different posts, so at no point was I implying you have to sit there and reply immediately. Are you hard of reading?

Welp you can keep reiterating 'u mad' all you want, I have to go be a 'wagecuck' and actually be a part of the working class you claim to champion.
I'll be sure to check in time to time to lick additional salt from your posts.

from what i've heard NMS beginning gameplay is actually fun/cozy, but it dries up very quickly and the game has no depth, but that initial fun you have at the beginning is unique, fun. but short lived. overpriced. casual as all fuck. but atleast theres something there.

Deus ex is just the same game again, with a somehow even shittier story, locked in a DRM box, with shitty DLC. they take a niche genre and simplyfy it to appeal to the masses which alienates the niche audience of that genre, and the genre, even though simplified still alienates the casual mass market.

But that's not an argument. That's just "no u".

Here I took the time to search for you!
archive.is/4IozW

"Karl Marx and the historical determinism of video games"
"GDC talk looks at the complexity of games based on historical events"

Nigger I kept calling you mad because you kept calling me mad.
Pic related, it's all I could find on it and it looks like the start of the ramblings of a madman.
When you stop prepping the bull you'll stop being a cuck.
I just did.

How do you argue against something that has no bearing on reality?

or how a political/economic system and theory effect the sociology of a community

Find me the Frankfurt school writings telling us all what it is and settle this stupid meme once and for all.

Yep sounds like a marxist to me. K now I can't work and type at the same time, so bye :^)

nice arguments btw i bet you believe that cultural Marxism is a real thing :^}

What alternatives exist to "wagecuck", other than welfare?

Yep sounds like a Holla Forumsyp to me.

Self employment, business owner, trust fund layabout. Obviously most people are shoved into waged work and if not require welfare to live, so the alternatives are a tiny minority. As late stage capitalism progresses it becomes harder and harder to get any social mobility other than between welfare/wage though.

it's marxist theory applied to culture, retard.

You know Karl Marx himself said communism was a bad idea and he wrote the manifesto as something of a joke
and also, just because marx himself didn't say it, cultural marxism still exists

yeah he said that in his best seller book "how to destroy the western civilization by cucking them nigger dicks "
It was a very nice read tbh

Cultural Marxism is a stupid meme, I could say you're all peddling Cultural Reaganism because this bullshit idea seems to trickle down from one balding autistic Norwegian, the wealth creator of gimmicky political ideas.

I kek'd

wtf happened to this thread

what I think I'm interested in is seeing squeenix wonder if it was really worth paying the denuvo kikes some protection cash to keep CPY off their asses until they get around their DRM. I know I ain't buying this until it's cracked and I've given it a try first or until it and all the inevitable DLC is

Wouldn't "business owner" be a bit objectionable from a marxist point of view?

Every possible thread topic seems to be Holla Forums topic. 8ch owner isnt as apt with containment as 4chan owner was. Now I understand why google hired him.

a bunch of leftists sperged out

i swear to god one of these people is the same one that shat up the fate thread.
the way he composes his "arguments" is nearly identical

Would you really buy it after trying a pirated copy, even if you find it enjoyable?

I meant under the current system, under a Marxist system things would be run as they needed to be rather than for a profit, everyone argues the implementation of this to death which is one of the reasons why the left never gets anywhere, as well as a high turnover rate of people (young people especially, thus the growing out of it meme) getting bored and becoming disenfranchised. Modern day liberals also contribute to derailing any sort of reform by acting like they're the alternative to the other guys who are peddling the same stuff but with harsher language. At this point modern politics is pretty much blue neoliberals against red neoliberals with a lot of showboating on each side.

I'm of the train of though that eventually due to monopolization and wealth concentration capitalism will become tyrannical, rather than having a fetishistic view of a planned economy or being in love with the Soviet Union. Most of the stuff people complain about under cultural marxism is inconsequential shit that saturates the media and acts as bread and circuses to distract from creeping corporate rule.

Overly long reply but I thought you sounded genuinely interested.

How is Marxism not a real thing? There a schools and colleges based on Marxism you dumb fuck. You're like a baby that turns away his head and proceed to think the problem is gone.

Man I fucking hate white people kill em all

I'm one of those perverts who occasionally enjoy listening to other people's point of view. Thanks for elaborating.

I don't know why you niggers won't stop talking about Marx, but it's pretty fucking annoying. As someone who's actually read some Marx, you fucks can't even be argued to talk about the ideas. One group just complains about the man, as if he himself matters (he doesn't) and the other just goes "lol u havent even read him."
You both need to kill yourselves and keep this shit in Holla Forums and Holla Forums.

We are on to your little scheme.

I'm Holla Forums as fuck but I'm not a Marxist, and I'm tired of Holla Forums becoming a battleground for political autism.

>>>/reddit/

I don't go to reddit. Sweet meme, though.

Just doing the work of our lord and savour Marx.

So, capitalism but with free health-care, basic income, etc or something else?

Not a Marxist. It's clear that you're quite the memer.

No, I'm not a capitalist of any sort. I'm not a Marxist because I don't think the labor theory of value is correct and I think markets are preferable to planning. Basically, I want worker cooperatives to replace capitalist business.

I guess that's true since they get a chunk of every sale of NMS on PS4, yet PS4 owners certainly didn't win.

what would make the writers look at the first three two games and say, yes, people getting robot arms is definitely the most interesting aspect of these storylines let's run with that. Imagine if the first game was all about nanomachines and everyone you talked to talked about them and JC was sad because he had them and other people didn't

the original dealt with augs/mechs in a nuanced way and blended it into the overall story of world wide conspiracies and cover ups because the writing and world building was outstanding and they knew which were the meaty parts of the story to develop and focus on, and which were just good ideas for the overall story. Is it just bad writing or is it that retards need phony 2deep4u plots spoonfed to them resulting in no room for subtlety?

I try to buy the games I like and if I like it I'd buy it but the use of denuvo is giant fuck you to me and I don't support companies that use it

does this account for refunds? i dobut it but asking just in case

Holla Forums honestly how do you even come to boards like Holla Forums, its obvious that you're not welcome here, and that no one is going to agree and say "you know what Marxism IS swell!", and yet you still try and make and defend your point as if it has any validity amongst us

Reminder that Holla Forums would rather cuck themselves and their beleifs and vote for shillary because "Trump is racist"

Your commie jew was never gunna be president user

Keep in mind that Sony has spent money on NMS development so unless it sells enough copies, it will actually be a loss.

You can expect it to be accurate within the margin of error.
Much bigger effect in accuracy comes from the fact that you dont know whats the average price paid for each copy. DXMD had a lot of copies sold trough 3rd party key resellers at ~35$

I played video games long before I had political views, and I came to Holla Forums before I even knew about Holla Forums.

I don't expect them to. I'd much rather we didn't have political autism on this board, but apparently it's impossible to avoid.

I have not done so here.

You're a tumor.

go back to your containment board or shut up about marxism, you're preaching scientology to the protestant choir here, there's a reason Holla Forums and /lit/ are the only places lefties like yourself aren't mocked and thrown out.

tbh i only use leftypol stuff to derail shit threads because it is more effective and triggering for others

posting no nigger moon or any pol tier meme can't do shit to battle this cancer

i mean for a whole fucking week we had nothing but NMS and dude sex threads

Ha.

you're even worse than the actual commie in this thread then user, you have to go back

Baited.

care to explain what trouble you with labor theory of value ?

I already started the fire
you can't stop me young fuck

Explain the transformation of surplus value into profit.

Pro tip:
You Can't

Apparently I'm already on it.

Try reading my posts, you illiterate nigger. I'm not advocating any political view and I'm not a Marxist. Apparently just the word triggers you.

Your desperate desire for a hugbox is not really something to brag about.

Socialism is older and broader than Marxism. Marx (and others) advocated several things that I oppose, for example central planning, which is incompatible with my views. You're retarded.

I don't think it's borne out by the facts. The average amount of socially necessary labor time is supposed to the "axis around which prices revolve" according to the LToV, but this fails to explain the sale of things that require no socially necessary labor time, like a copy of software, for example. Marx's excuse that commodification can allow things without value to have price (and vice versa) is unconvincing to me. Also, Marx died before marginalism really took off, which I think does a much better job of explaining prices.

PSN is actually offering refunds for nms

Why does it fail to explain a copy of a software?

Because the only labor time necessary in the production of software goes into the first copy. Every subsequent copy requires nothing but a keystroke. (I'm assuming digital downloads here, not retail discs.)

As much as I enjoyed RO2 despite being entirely inferior to the original, they still haven't fixed so many fucking issues with the game. Stupid ass bugs that have been there from day 1.

Not to mention, Rising Storm 2 is a fucking stupid name for the game and an obvious attempt to move away from "Red Orchestra" because they fucked up the sequel so bad at launch that it never recovered.

Yet the conditions of its production and reproduction depend on waged labour. An ISP must be paid, a computer must be bought, parts must be upgraded. I don't see the issue.

Sure, but the fact that production requires labor has nothing to do with any theory of value.

Then where does profit come from? These are two intimately related subjects.

The difference in value between wages and revenue. That doesn't have anything to do with how the market collectively determine prices. I'm not sure what you're getting at.

I have not yet read everything all the way up, but I am assuming this is about copyright.

Let me start off by saying that just because something can be copied without a penalty, it does not mean there is no longer a possibility for profit.

For starters, only the original producer will ever have the first copy of a work, thus he will always be first to market (and unless its actually stolen, not in the sense of copied), he will be able to charge for the first copy whatever he wishes. The original producer will also always have the advantage in offering improvements later on, like patches or the online service required.

The original producer always has an advantage, in much more than just copyright. Copyright is evil and should be abolished.

The way to profit without copyright is kind of what happens right now as well. It is to flood your market with copies at a reasonable price at the start before others can copy you.

It isn't.

If its about piracy, thats about copyright.
But hey, seems like its about politics and communism and whatever, should have expected that, this is Holla Forums/v/ after all.

It's not, read the thread.

That isn't real, right? lol
Those are edits, roleplaying events, etc?
Yeah?

I just listed "muh exclusives" to the consolefag, youll be seeing them list Persona 5 even though it will be dub only, DLC whored and probably shit as well.

Those faggots are all in it for the quirky shit, not the gameplay.

What the fuck did I just watch? I avoid hype all around but within 5 seconds of that shit I was already Nope.

sage

This difference in value is based on the naturalization of an indentured form of labour through the wage system.

The same wage system which funds the source of revenue, through the sale of commodities and subsequently the exchange of goods by a mechanism of purchase. Labour is no different from this system of goods, and is sold on this market as abstract labour - i.e. as a general rate of potential productivity. The purchase of labour power as abstract labour forms the basis for the capacity of commodities to be measured according to the socially necessary labour time involved in their production.

Because labour now assumes a general form readily available for purchase - labour power as abstract labour - the real value of labour involved in the production of a good is disguised under the same means through which the surplus finds its reproduction: the wage.

Nothing changes when considering the production of software other than the amount of dead labour (physical capital) which constitutes the difference in profit. That's also considering a standard form of software as an independent good sold as a one time install (which is usually attached to data-protection platforms such as Steam).

Most software is sold as a service with a contract charge. An earned wage is exchanged for the good. A company earns a continual rate of income, while concealing the actual labour invested in their product by their salaried employees. Who then pay their wage for services. The origin of profit can only be described the full elaboration of this process only possible in books written on the subject.

I understand how commodity production works, friendo.
None of that changes the fact that marginalism is objectively better at describing prices than the labor theory of value. It makes no more sense to ascribe prices to labor than it does to ascribe them to land, or energy requirements, or any other part of the production process.

pakman totally desperate, calls trump a bigot

Why?

The amount of money you're willing to spend on a product depends on the marginal benefit you get from it. I would pay five bucks for a good sandwich. I might pay two bucks for a second one at the same time, if I were hungry or gluttonous. I wouldn't buy a third unless it were absurdly cheap. Marginalism is the answer to the paradox of value, and most accurately predicts prices. It also explains pricing for products that embody no labor time, such as readily exploitable resources or things found ready-to-use in nature.

liberalism

fgt

A highlight in the classic literature of marginalism

Relax, comrade. We can still work together toward a better future in spite of our differences. Do you have any rare Stirners?

Thread status: No survivors.

Buckos on suicide watch.

Check out these badboys.

Hey, I actually like Stirner. The point of identifying spooks isn't to call social constructs meaningless, it's to recognize that society can be overcome and changed, precisely because of its imaginary foundations.
Sorry for sperging.

People just got tired of laughing at you.

But, sure, continue pretending the last dozen of times applied Marxism was tried it didn't end up in disaster.

I'm sure that you'll get it right eventually and then be able to brag to all of us that this time Marxism actually didn't lead to mass slaughter.

I don't mind him, he's just fertile ground for jokes.

Woah, the retarded faggot finally replies.

Care to answer the question you were asked three or four times?

I'm not even the same person you leftist clown.

You know the same idea meme can be applied to your ideology, right?

The only clown here is you, Bozo.

This is definitely the biggest problem with the plot. In Deus Ex 1, augmentations were just part of the cyberpunk world. You could remove them completely and the game and story would still hold up on their own. What made the plot fun was that it explored diverse philosophical and political themes and wrapped them up in an exciting conspiracy story.

Can you imagine anything like the Morpheus conversation taking place in Mankind Divided? Of course not, because the intellectual depth just doesn't exist. Instead the story revolves around hamfisted and exaggerated allegories for modern day social justice "issues."

NMS is all preorders, some early sales, then nothing. Deus Ex has only been out for a week and will continue to sell for a while. Ultimately it will outsell NMS, even though that doesn't mean much.

In the current year, indiscriminate surveillance doesn't have dangers.

They really are retarded.

at least they had toilet paper in nazi germany

After all, why be afraid if you have nothing to hide?

And, you know, didn't starve to death by the million.

Do you just post non sequiturs all the time?

More like EVIL. They are not retarded, they are EVIL. Trying to push ART in with engineering and science is not something a retarded person would come up with. It takes a nefarious liar to come up with that kind of scheme.

Third Eye: Woke

slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2015/02/25/venezuela_is_running_out_of_toilet_paper.html

Yeah, again, unrelated. I was making fun of SJW indie devs and the media that fellate them. You're posting completely unrelated shit for no apparent reason.

More from the GDC.

i'm not seeing an argument.

OK, I can't tell if you're legitimately retarded or if I'm just falling for easy bait.

Back to Holla Forums with you.

Never mind, looks like I'm retarded. I thought you were responding to a different post I made.
So, in reply to the actual discussion, where we left off: benis.

this is why we hate commies.

What in the actual fuck is this?

Basically, games where white, heterosexual men can have fun.

And none of Austrian school of economics as well.

Well memed, friendo.

Memes are ideas so your cross out is retarded. And many forms of government has worked out better then Communism which has a track record of almost never and the few times it did "work" it irreparably damaged the society that practiced it and the society is stuck in a perpetual shit filled stagnation.

hello I am Holla Forums and Holla Forums is welcome here
just actively force my nigga stirner into the discussion and any actual arguments/shilling will dissolve

shoo shoo Briton scum

Mankind Divided is just simply unplayable due to it's optimization. I have no idea why normalfags are up in arms about the microtransactions because almost every fucking big name game does that these days. Outside of that, I have no idea how the game didn't do big. It plays almost exactly the same as HR or Dishonored.

I'm going to assume it didn't do good outside of the fact that reddit probably didn't make enough memes about it because the writing wasn't engaging on even a "lolsodifferent" level, and that the levels were inspiring and that there was nothing to really do besides break into shit in repetitive ways. It really confuses me, but I think I'll chalk it up to not enough memes and not enough crazy setpieces.

riiight

kikewheels, I did not put that there. how the fuck did that phrase get in my post. respond.

They still won.

kys fam

Why is this so bad?

Yeah he's dead. He just could take all the homophobic bullying anymore.

see

This trailer pretty much answers your inquiries.

Kikewheels is a "consultant" now codemonkey is the guy in charge of the website now.

normalfags don't know what deus ex is
or dragon quest
or vocaloids

I hope that was just an example user because policies like this cannot be properly enforced. It will be taken at face value: the more one buys, the less others have to pay. This could even be used to turn a profit, and what's keeping the second seller's patrons from selling the product for even less? Sure, there's trickle down, but the poor deli loses out.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's just an example, user, the idea breaks down if you factor in a second person's preferences. It's an illustration of how demand curves operate on a marginal basis. We're talking about prices that you're willing to buy at, not a magical world where goods become cheaper when you buy them repeatedly.
Not to sound like a dick, but if you take any intro economics class, this is one of the first things they'll teach you.

You are absolutely retarded.

Wasn't the only thing people complained about fixed in warhammer? I remember charges being good and 1 v 1 duels being removed.