PROOF HEATHER HEYER WASN'T HIT BY THE CAR OF PEACE

PROOF HEATHER HEYER WASN'T HIT BY THE CAR OF PEACE

VIDEO OF HER MOM SAYING SHE HAD A HEART ATTACK

Overweight smoker has heart attack after falling down. Imajun mah shawk.

occidentaldissent.com/2017/09/05/heather-heyer-died-of-a-heart-attack/
archive.is/Vt8Va

m.twitter.com/PartyGoy/status/905492743308304385
(m.twitter allows you to save the videos)
archive.is/XII3m

Time to correct the record.

Headline: Heather Heyer wasn't hit by a car and died of a heart attack.

Email these sources because they will be the first to cover the story. If it doesn’t pick up at least it’s on the web now. Make an email with a tl;dr and brief proof. First sentence gives the headline; anything after that provides context, i.e. significance. For every news source that covers your story add them to your media email. Make a pastebin with multiple links and archives to include in your email. You can get more prestigious sources if they see they’re getting scooped.

theconservativetreehouse.com/e-mail-request-guidelines/
foxnews.com/story/2010/10/14/contact-us.html
nypost.com/contact/
washingtontimes.com/contact-us/?_escaped_fragment_=
thehill.com/contact
wnd.com/contact-wnd/
judicialwatch.org/about/contact-information/
infowars.com/contact/
peoplespunditdaily.com/contact/
zerohedge.com/contact
vdare.com/contact-us
antiwar.com/contact.php
commentarymagazine.com/contact/

Other urls found in this thread:

tweetdeck.com/
twitter.com/gatewaypundit
twitter.com/anncoulter?lang=en
twitter.com/IngrahamAngle
twitter.com/seanhannity
twitter.com/michellemalkin
twitter.com/disobedientnews
twitter.com/PPDNews
twitter.com/vdare
twitter.com/Cernovich
twitter.com/StefanMolyneux
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet
twitter.com/RealAlexJones
twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr
twitter.com/wesearchr
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays
twitter.com/GrrrGraphics
twitter.com/dcexaminer
twitter.com/WashTimes
twitter.com/BreitbartNews
twitter.com/DailyCaller
twitter.com/nypost
twitter.com/drudge_report
twitter.com/NatEnquirer
twitter.com/StephenBaldwin7
twitter.com/RealJamesWoods
twitter.com/LouDobbs
twitter.com/ObamaMalik
twitter.com/MAGA3X
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII
twitter.com/Project_Veritas
twitter.com/PVeritas_Action
twitter.com/jartaylor
twitter.com/ramzpaul?lang=en
twitter.com/CantStumpTrump1
twitter.com/thedonaldreddit
twitter.com/mitchellvii
twitter.com/DiamondandSilk
twitter.com/REALStaceyDash
twitter.com/SheriffClarke
twitter.com/JBurtonXP
twitter.com/PaulTownINC
twitter.com/teeveekwa
twitter.com/Partisangirl
twitter.com/sahouraxo
twitter.com/awyattman88
twitter.com/Communism_Kills
twitter.com/NathanDamigo
twitter.com/_ThatGuyT
twitter.com/Lauren_Southern
twitter.com/Gavin_McInnes
twitter.com/RedAlert
twitter.com/MillennialWoes
twitter.com/ClarkeMicah
twitter.com/TuckerCarlson
twitter.com/jordanbpeterson
twitter.com/Commentary
twitter.com/RitaPanahi
twitter.com/Nigel_Farage
twitter.com/r_altright
twitter.com/RickyVaughnX1
twitter.com/Timcast
twitter.com/ArmyofKek
twitter.com/KekNewsNetwork
twitter.com/RepublicOfKek
twitter.com/KekistanParl
twitter.com/shoe0nhead
twitter.com/yaguara2299
twitter.com/JackPosobiec
twitter.com/ReactionaryJew
twitter.com/Mediocrecostume
twitter.com/jackhatesme
twitter.com/RedIceTV
twitter.com/stillgray
twitter.com/Steve_Sailer
twitter.com/DissidentRight
twitter.com/bronzeagemantis
twitter.com/sbpdl
twitter.com/V_of_Europe
twitter.com/DaveCullenCF
twitter.com/polNewsToday
twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra
liveleak.com/view?i=19a_1504662759
itsgoingdown.org/state-trooper-try-stop-medics-performing-cpr-heather-heyer/
thesun.co.uk/news/4233368/charlottesville-white-supremacist-rally-virginia-woman-killed-car-heather-heyer-first-picture/
occidentaldissent.com/2017/09/06/the-fat-heather-heyer-hoax-signals-the-greatest-narrative-collapse-in-modern-history/
Fag
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=271&v=tKXXAs42ZUA
youtu.be/SO2OUtCPCjA?t=1m50s
thinkprogress.org/patients-have-had-their-surgeries-cancelled-because-of-the-white-nationalist-rally-in-charlottesville-d19b525a425b/
nypost.com/2017/08/30/homeland-security-gave-warning-before-deadly-white-power-rally/
redice.tv/news/mysterious-death-heather-heyer
youtu.be/SbPOpRrWOcM
archive.is/MtltN
official
jjenkinssonscoinc.com/service-areas/masonic-rings-virginia.php
bynumandjenkinslaw.com/jenkins.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get these guys to retweet you. Use a sock puppet Twitter. Make sure you tailor it for your audience. Include a simple SFW infographic if you can. Links and videos are the gold standard. Use SFW hashtags and hijack at least one popular hashtag. The news will move on your email if they see a buzz on Twitter.

Also you can use tweetdeck to easily schedule your tweets. It's very useful for spamming things like this.
tweetdeck.com/

Use gigatweeter.com to watch to see how much your message is spreading and if you are getting censored.

twitter.com/gatewaypundit
twitter.com/anncoulter?lang=en
twitter.com/IngrahamAngle
twitter.com/seanhannity
twitter.com/michellemalkin
twitter.com/PPDNews
twitter.com/vdare
twitter.com/Cernovich
twitter.com/StefanMolyneux
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet
twitter.com/RealAlexJones
twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr
twitter.com/wesearchr
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays
twitter.com/GrrrGraphics
twitter.com/dcexaminer
twitter.com/WashTimes
twitter.com/BreitbartNews
twitter.com/DailyCaller
twitter.com/nypost
twitter.com/drudge_report
twitter.com/NatEnquirer
twitter.com/StephenBaldwin7
twitter.com/RealJamesWoods
twitter.com/LouDobbs
twitter.com/ObamaMalik
twitter.com/MAGA3X
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII
twitter.com/Project_Veritas
twitter.com/PVeritas_Action
twitter.com/jartaylor
twitter.com/ramzpaul?lang=en
twitter.com/CantStumpTrump1
twitter.com/thedonaldreddit
twitter.com/mitchellvii
twitter.com/DiamondandSilk
twitter.com/REALStaceyDash
twitter.com/SheriffClarke
twitter.com/JBurtonXP
twitter.com/PaulTownINC
twitter.com/teeveekwa
twitter.com/Partisangirl
twitter.com/sahouraxo
twitter.com/awyattman88
twitter.com/Communism_Kills
twitter.com/NathanDamigo
twitter.com/_ThatGuyT
twitter.com/Lauren_Southern
twitter.com/Gavin_McInnes
twitter.com/RedAlert
twitter.com/MillennialWoes
twitter.com/ClarkeMicah
twitter.com/TuckerCarlson
twitter.com/DailyCaller
twitter.com/jordanbpeterson
twitter.com/Commentary
twitter.com/RitaPanahi
twitter.com/Nigel_Farage
twitter.com/r_altright
twitter.com/RickyVaughnX1
twitter.com/Timcast
twitter.com/ArmyofKek
twitter.com/KekNewsNetwork
twitter.com/RepublicOfKek
twitter.com/KekistanParl
twitter.com/shoe0nhead
twitter.com/yaguara2299
twitter.com/JackPosobiec
twitter.com/ReactionaryJew
twitter.com/Mediocrecostume
twitter.com/jackhatesme
twitter.com/RedIceTV
twitter.com/stillgray
twitter.com/Steve_Sailer
twitter.com/DissidentRight
twitter.com/bronzeagemantis
twitter.com/sbpdl
twitter.com/V_of_Europe
twitter.com/DaveCullenCF
twitter.com/polNewsToday
twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra

liveleak.com/view?i=19a_1504662759

Heart Attack Video

You've literally posted a video of the hambeast falling down during the fucking car attack you mongoloid.

Yes that is in fact what I posted.

If you can't see that it's a distinction without a difference then you're too stupid to help.
Much better to spread the video of nignogs attacking the car with baseballs bats before the incident.

yeah she didn't get hit by the fucking car

A video of a woman who allegedly died as the result of a car crash proving that the car didn't hit her is important. A man is charged with murder because some fat fuck had a heart attack. If someone has a heart attack after you didn't run them over you didn't kill them. This matters for that reason.

Who cares it was one fucking instance of violence vs an entire ocean of leftist ones.
It's just another clear example of how much the media stretches a "news" cycle with bullshit while ignoring mountains of anything counter to their paid narrative.

She had a heart attack and died in the moments after the car crash. Good luck convincing anyone that it's a coincidence.

It's obviously not a coincidence, but she wasn't physically hit by the car. The DA wants to prosecute for 2nd degree murder not a fat chick having a heart attack.

That's why we make them care.

clearly isn't but it also isn't second degree murder, manslaughter at best.

Heather Heyer was a whale and her dying should be subject to conservation laws regarding whaling. He should get a fine, if that.

I hope FBI or someone talk to those nit wit pretend medics who fucked around with Heather after

here my favorite picture. I forget which which # this guy was in trying to do compressions. He was so cool, he didn't even have to look

Fake old man found safe with antifag

Here's a take on that from a poster oncuckchan.

Not hit must acquit!

Fake Fields is only guilty of Reckless driving, that's about a 500.00 fine and no jail time.

Verdict: not guilty of giving a fuck. Traffic ticket it is.

That's it, jail time credit served he walks.

(checked)
You can't tell these altkike worshipping edge lord kids shit. This is their first major false flag. They have no idea they're being duped.

I'm giving warnings

well if they want a catalyst for some big trouble, letting James go would be perfect set up. They already made the leftists go insane with the Martyr bullshit. They would lose their minds.

OK, how did she get a head injury if she wasn't hit by the car? If she was hit, even if it was a glancing blow from the side that caused her to fall, and she fell and hit her head on the street, the state could still argue that Fields is culpable.

The sequence could be violent fall impact>cardiac contusion >cardiogenic shock. Or head trauma>arrythmia>cardiac arrest. Look up traumatic cardiac arrest.

She fell down during her heart attack most likely. Even a short fall onto that hard of a surface will hurt.

I looked up Basile and the guy looks like a total mess. His facebook profile is empty with just a photo of satanic church

here is another story I found

this writer is user, but if I had to guess the person who wrote it was the girl with the hat & red bandanna, who I thought was a skinny guy.

personally I dont trust any of them

Justice isn't defending kikes. Justice is getting kikes for what they actually do and did. James will get what's coming to him EXACTLY FOR what he did, not what we'd like him to be guilty of.

Can someone provide me with video of the car being attacked before he drove? Much more important than how she died as it's going to get pinned on him either way.

That video has been done to death on the chans and their is an excellent case to be made for the fact he was attacked before his collision. It is very important that we show that she was never hit by his car. Don't just let them pin it on him.

ITT: newfags who dont realize the ALTRIGHT is ANTIFA and Charlotesville was a PSYOP to paint white nationalists as violent terrorists…just like ANTIFA.

This is massive and should be stickied.

Interesting! Also I've read references to her leg wound before, but not to anything that would seem to indicate major bleeding, like this medic's comment does. That raises the possibility of shock from blood loss leading to cardiac arrest. OTOH, you don't see any blood on her body when it's being carried by EMS. Which I think you would, as it would be hard to control in those conditions. It looks like they removed her pants - they could have done that to make it easier to get at the leg wound and to apply pressure to the nearest artery to stop bleeding. However, since part of maintaining c-spine precautions to prevent paralysis in cases where a spinal injury is suspected, they would want to move her as little as possible. Which means I wonder why they didn't just cut off a pants leg, especially if they were also trying to do cpr. I don't know - the whole thing is weird.
Also, it's unclear to me if she was actually pronounced dead at the scene. If not, I would expect to see someone applying pressure to the leg wound area while the emts carried her to the ambulance. And, if she was dead, it would be kind of odd to carry her with one arm hanging out like that.

Also, if the woman with her hands near Heather's groin is applying pressure to stop bleeding, and assuming that she is also a street medic, why does she not appear to be wearing gloves? You can buy them cheaply without a prescription and I think medics would carry them. Standing guy in jeans to the left has one glove on. It's hard to tell from this angle but it doesn't look like her hands are in the right place to apply pressure to the femoral artery, which is a little more up and to the side, where the top of the leg, meets the bottom of the stomach. That would be the closest artery to where she is touching, which looks like the groin. There is a tiny bit of blue which could be part of a glove, but her other hand appears ungloved.

I think the woman with the leg fracture was someone else.

>twitter.com/ReactionaryJew
>>>/trs/

This makes it sound like Heater has a leg wound and a head wound, and the leg fracture was someone else. If no leg wound, why are two women focusing on her groin and possibly applying pressure and why are her pants totally off in the shots of her being carried to the ambulance? If there was a leg wound that was bleeding, why doesn't the medic with purple gloves on both hands step in to apply pressure to the bleeding area rather than just stand there and let someone with one or no gloves do it? I don't know - just pointing out possible inconsistencies.

It also resulted in the seizure of Stormfront and Anglin's Thai Fuckshack's domains, making kosher outlets like TRS and AltRight.com the biggest WN websites on the internet.

hes gonna get attempted murder with deadly weapon at minimum

I don't see her, really. The video quality is too potato and I'm trying.

However, if she was not hit by the car, then someone knocked her over after the incident when they were getting out of the way, then it was manslaughter on the part of the person pushing her.

If the car made her trip and bonk her head, it was manslaughter. If it scraped her, it was either manslaughter or some degree of murder.

Was Heather pronounced dead at the scene by paramedics? I think that they typically don't do that unless there is clearly zero chance of survival. Usually if there is even the tiniest chance of survival, the medics on scene start interventions and transport immediately. Which means I would expect to see her on the stretcher with evidence of a backboard. Or, even if they didn't use the backboard, which is being phased out, they would at least tuck her arm in - if on a backboard all her limbs would be strapped in. Also, I'd expect to see her hooked up to a portable heart monitor on the stretcher.

Yeah, I know - it's hard to see anything on that video. This definitely opens up a possibility that Fields may get off, as it may be impossible to prove that she wasn't knocked down by the crowd instead of his car. The point of my original post was just to warn people not to get overconfident and assume that heart attack automatically meant that he was in the clear. On my subsequent posts I'm just writing down ideas about anything as they come to me.

This seems to be the source of the street medic's account, and it's even weirder, with a cop attempting to interrupt CPR on Heather by ordering street medics away. I don't know, nothing about this makes any sense to me. Anyway, the post could be used to make a case that the cop was actually partially responsible for her death, by limiting the ability for the street medics to provide optimal CPR.
itsgoingdown.org/state-trooper-try-stop-medics-performing-cpr-heather-heyer/

How's the weather in Tel Aviv?

I welcome the chimpouts.

Bolshevik CIA embedded agent Andre "I want the white race bred out" Anglin and his jew mate (((weev))) purposefully registered with Google before the shuttening and then used the chaos to distract the dumb goy long enough to forget the 6 figure donations gone missing.

I don't know about Stormfront issue but it is based in one of the most jewish areas in US

wew

Yeah bullshit, there were many shots of her jiggling fat legs and she didn't look pale nor blue, and there was no blood near or coming from her legs, let alone a "deep wound".

you fight good for that mutt voxday.

I only fight against you kikes and the embedded CIA agents you shill for on here

Also
CNN: Alt-Right is facist
FOX: Antifa are the real facist
InfoWars: Antifa are Nazis, buy male vitality

As someone who's unfamiliar with the Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack, do they name the jew? Or are they "Israel is an ethno-state so it's good" types?

lel

Or

All of the aut-right now name the jew in a carefully controlled and managed manner, then they use slight of hand to introduce the zionist neocon agendas as our own.

Hence all the ZOG worship of late

The kikes are gambling it like never before aren't they?
This is why we should never adopt labels. You are you, I'm me. No "alt-right", "stormers", "KKK", "neo-nazi". You can safely reject such labels with no detriment to our cause.

Sieg fucking heil.

Soundless webm of her not getting hit.

This is what transporting a real patient looks like - covered up, strapped in, etc. Contrast with video of Heather. Also using a stretcher - much easier/less people required. No reason it could not have been used there, even with crowd.

t. someone who has literally 0 patient contact. Faggot.

This is from 3 weeks ago and claims to be a pic of Heather. Shows EMS using a stretcher and proper transport techniques at same scene.
Source:
thesun.co.uk/news/4233368/charlottesville-white-supremacist-rally-virginia-woman-killed-car-heather-heyer-first-picture/

That woman is old as fuck. Heather was in her 30s.

I feel like they're going to play hell even getting reliable eyewitness testimonies.

Agreed. Why I posted;
1. Evidence that they were using normal stretcher transport at same scene and that they had stretchers that could handle fatties, as most places do now.
2. Evidence of more weirdness/sloppiness/or changing story with woman old enough to be H's Mom sold as first pic of her.

wew lad, all this time we thought the hamplanet in the blue-green on top of the car was heather. I fucking KNEW something was wrong when I never actually saw anything to ID as this person. Just another old fat hamplanet.

The woman in this webm

is wearing a black outfit. I feel like Heyer getting the shittier stretcher might have something to do with the old fat chick using the good one. I find a scarcity of emergency equipment more plausible than a conspiracy here.

That helicopter was in top condition too. Call Caroline Geller at the Virginia state police and she will give you a lot of info over the phone
Bell 407g
Highly skilled highly trained highly experienced pilot and co pilot
Has a full mechanic ground crew
Bought new back in 2010
Call bell helicopters , ask for the warranty dept. ask what is covered and not. Ask for Troy in the parts dept. he is white and is asking questions too. Some kike fuckery is afoot. That heli crashed seven fucking miles away from the rally. It didn't just crash. Cia nigger with a fifty dropped it

ok check this shit out. Note the fucking army splint. If someone was run over by a fucking car (unless those on ground are idiots) and their heart stopped they do not stop to splint a god damn arm. Do you see anyone beside this person doing chest compression's? In cardiac arrest due to traumatic injuries without immediate blood product present, resuscitation chances are low. looks like they got a pulse back at this juncture because there is no monitor and not a god damn person pumping chest. Where is all the blood? Why are her clothes not cut off? FUUUCK

Here is Heather being transported. Contrast with typical pix of patient transports I posted b4. Big difference. Makes me think it's a staged "rescue".
Source:
occidentaldissent.com/2017/09/06/the-fat-heather-heyer-hoax-signals-the-greatest-narrative-collapse-in-modern-history/

To the soap factory she goes

Checked
Goddamit user I need a new monitor. Fucking coffee everywhere

I thought of that already. They had enough EMS and firemen there to have someone coordinate and triage. As the only person suffering cardiac arrest, she'd be the top priority and the first dealt with. She wouldn't be waiting for the leftover stretcher. Again, the usual goal is to transport as quickly as possible to the hospital, and to continue CPR en route unless there is absolutely no chance whatsoever, meaning something like a decapitation. Especially with her being young, I don't think they would have just pronounced her dead at the scene.

Good one!

They name the fuck out of the jew.

Their on the clear web while it lasts. Just look at the storylines: Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack.at/

Check out the "Jewish Problem" headlines at least.

Maybe. I just think that the incompetent emergency services that made that day a clusterfuck continued to be incompetent. It's also possible the old fat woman looked more hurt because she was actually hit with a car.

The little keks are why we do what we do. You're welcome user.

Seriously on the URL? Fuckin' funny actually.

Checked. Thank you, distracted me a moment from the morbid dwelling of what would bring such a whale to wear such underwear and why someone humors them by making them. I assume we won't be seeing an autopsy until the trial.

if hes proven to be committing a felony, such as deliberately running over commies (you should really get a fucking silver star) any death that occurs in relation to or during the event is liable to the person committing the felony regardless of whos at fault

Well, that pic was identified as Heather 3 weeks ago by a British paper, but since then we've learned what Heather actually looks like - so that one can't be Heather. But the one of the half-naked fat chick apparently is, and again, no monitor, nobody even administering "breaths" with the bag-valve mask like you see in one of the example pix I posted with the old man going into the ambulance on a stretcher. So, same thing your're saying, minus the splint.

In a jury trial the difference between a woman dying in a crash and dying next to a crash because she was fat becomes more relevant. This trial just became way harder for the prosecution.

Very good points - you've actually got me agreeing with you. Why am I presuming competence here on the part of the first responders?

You assume confidence in others' competence because you , like the vast majority of us on here , are competent at whatever it is you do. That's your normalcy bias.
I have learned over a long time not to base any of what I do on the assumption that others are good at what they do
SIEG HEIL

THIS
It took me such a long time to realize that what is obvious and easy to me seems like magic to most, even most other whites.

This. I think the more important distinction is that James Fields couldn't see that there were cars in front of him and expected to pass through a crowd and be able to get away from the people attacking his car. He didn't do anything to indicate he was aiming for denser populations of counter-protesters in either his initial hit or when he reversed. He could have put it back into drive to squish more people but he didn't. His car was still functional, and he very well could have. If he was a truck of peace like we see in EU, they keep going until the police kill them or the vehicle stops working and that's not what he did.

Makes a lot of sense.

Yeah, and he would have aimed at the people on the sides of the street, not the car in front of him.

right
the only way youd get 2nd degree murder from that is if he was committing a felony seperate from the alleged "muuURrdeer," no felony, no "murder"

too many goy realising the whole thing was staged

shit I know, we can still make the goy feel guilty by saying it was a heart attack – sort of – unofficially genius

She was hit by the car and probably died on impact. You can see her flipping through the air in the Faith Goldy video.

nice sage mr mcshillington

Does anyone have a source for KKKfeds and antifa arriving on the same busses or at the same spot?

Low effort kike niggers like you are why I get up in the morning hoping it's DOTR

Proof?

Did they bury or fabricate the coroner's report like they always do? Funny thing is, I assumed this to be the case from the beginning.

so why weren't they keeping law and order just a few moments ago?

pisses me off.

If you've watched the livestream videos, you'd know that the military and police were waiting lazily around a minute's jog away. Almost as if anticipating the event.

I wonder if they will try and pin the helicopter crash on him too.

right, and just in time the solution will be for the jew overlords in congress to save us all and ban free speech.

the big military truck was a block over. You see it parked in the Ford Fischer video when he gets a drink of water. im guessing the military guys were hanging out around there.

oh yea speaking of the helicopter crash

That helicopter was brought down by a .50bmg. There is no possibility it crashed.
Contact Bell helicopters and ask what would bring one down
Contact coroline Geller with the Virginia state police. She will tell you something is way fishy. All you have to say is you are setting up a memorial online for the fallen hero officers in the crash and that bitch will GUSH details to you. Such as it was bought new in '10 and had zero incidences ever and has a full ground crew to service it and pilot ratings and experience hours in the tens of thousands of hours and ask Bell about the warranty on the 407G. And also the engine (rolls-royce)

Serious kike fuckery is afoot here gentlemen

That's the wrong girl, pay attention.

"car attack"
just where exactly do you think you are?

Holy fuck. Is that the same guy or what?

Or a very close resemblance.
Find out what brought that heli down and you'll blow ( ((their))) narrative fucking wide open

If it came down. The only photo of the crash site I've seen has zero wreckage or debris.

the tumblrina in the green shirt isn't the same girl who died from being a fat hambeast

The ears don't look right, but who knows for sure.

Our LT?

does that show what ithink it does?
wew

This is probably why the news isn't covering what is happening with the case against the driver. They keep pushing the narrative of someone dying at a "white nationalist" rally but are memory- holing the driver, because when the driver isn't charged with murder, they don't want anyone to know it was all lies and spin.

The problem is the politicians and anti-white activists are getting to destroy statues in the name of this fat fuck, so it really doesn't matter if the truth of her death ever comes out. They're getting their way no matter how she died.

this shit is the biggest false flag I've seen yet

You know better, user.

no the other guy had the beady eyes. I dont think theyd put them in a detailed photo like that.

does anyone know if richard spencer was in cville this day? I swear I see him walk by Ford Fischer lol

I do know better
sorry

Posterior side of nostrils are not right. Clean profile pic shows a posterior rib around the opening making an O, while the video closeups show no such rib thus making a C (just straight to the skin above the upper lip).

I was pretty confident there'd be no way he'd get convicted on murder before. But now, without there even being evidence of actually being hit at all, it's practically nil.

You guys thought the circus surrounding the Zim-Zam trial was great?
YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET

BUCKETS AND BUCKETS OF KENTUCKY FRIED POPCORN!

Zim-Zam wasn't orchestrated from the get-go, and it got memed so hard that the narrative completely spun out of {{{their}}} control. I haven't heard a peep from this Fields guy. There's nothing to meme.

No shit. It's always a terrible idea for a defendant to make public statements that won't help him in a court of law whatsoever. We'll have to see if we get a publicly-broadcast trial, as with Zim-Zam.

Of course, I haven't heard anything at all about Hamplanet and Fields lately, except from /ourguys/, which leads me to believe that the media knows the narrative is falling apart and is trying to memory-hole this whole situation before people realize Fields dindu nuffin

Or, people are just retarded and do stupid shit.

It's a pretty lame false flag when no one pulled out an AR-15 and started shooting everyone before the building fell down by itself at free fall speed.

And, on top of it: the car didn't magically disappear off of radar screens without any warning from the pilots.

Hmm. This is a doozy. How can they explain someone running people over after getting attacked by a violent mob and a fat, chain smoking woman dying of heat exhaustion after a sudden shocking event? it's a scientific mystery!

OT but another one that went right down the memory-hole was the Somali cop shooting that white lady in Minnesota.

From that description, the cause of death was probably either a myocardial infarction or a tension pneumothorax caused by blunt chest trauma.
People shouldn't get obsessed with Heyer's mom describing a 'heart attack' as many non-medical people think 'cardiac arrest' = 'heart attack'.

Or Hodgkinson, the guy that tried to kill Scalise and all the other GOP congressmen. Or the nigger that shot those 5 cops in Dallas that got blown up by a bomb robot.

Meanwhile, we'll still never hear the end about Dylann "Der Sturmer" Roof

Honestly I always got the impression that the Zimzam trial was meant to go the way it did so as to embolden and anger niggers.

That's true, but it still brings up more questions than answers. Where is the autopsy report? Where is the actual footage of Heather being hit by the car? AFAIK, this doesn't exist, and the person we thought was Heather actually wasn't.

It's absolutely possible the mom misspoke, and her daughter went into cardiac arrest after blunt force trauma. But it introduces uncertainty, and I'd like to see some actual proof that she died due to the crash

ON the bright side I just saw Susan Heyer was on the Ellen show. She is such a trooper

I think you have become confused. The emt first encountered a victim with a leg injury. Then, the emt encountered Heather Heyer with her head injury. Two different victims.

And

Makes it seem as if leg wound was on a separate victim.

Photo and story indicate that Heather Heyer had a leg injury.

Sorry to correct you incorrectly, user.

Disregard these dubs.

pic after pic after pic of severely obese, WTF.

And one hundred other people didn't have heart attacks, including those older than her. She had a heart attack because she was a morbidly obese smoker.

This is still hard as fuck for me to understand because nothing, besides rocket science, seems all that difficult.

It's cause it isn't. If we lived in a meritocracy (like we should be) then we would all be fucking rich uber successful dudes instead of busting ass all fucking day every fucking day

I made fun facebook connections

From Brandon Henson you can get the drivers of the red van, the drivers of the silver car. it branches out like a giant web of fucked up

kek ass hurt
That was from a fucking cursory kikelbook search.

It doesn't fucking matter, it stands that the car incident caused the heart attack. This is literally nothing. Similarly if you're in a high speed chase and the cop crashes and dies, you get charged with murder.

But can you prove that the crash caused the heart attack? I know it sounds obvious that it would, but I can point to a recent counterexample - Finsbury Park mosque attack in London, June 2017. Guy initially reported as victim later reported to have dropped from a heart attack minutes before the van drove into the crowd. OTOH, that only works if he has a good lawyer and I think he has a public defender.

I remember that story. they demonized and character assassinated that guy in the blink of an eye. Then it vanished just as fast

However, there may be autopsy findings, witness testimony, or better footage of her during the crash that prove causation and not just correlation.

no, its a wordfilter on everything, even unbroken text:
niggerniggerFag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shackniggernigger

Bump for visibility

bump
This thread, honestly deserves a sticky.

It will come out during trial. I'm not sure what the laws are in VA, but we might be able to get her coroner's report if it's public record.

"lol fuck off conspiratard!"

saaaaaaaaaage

This thread is already on page 2?

fuck you kike

The ghost of Rodney Dangerfield:
"Oooh … You wanna talk about fat girls, how
'bout that baby whale, Heathah Heyah? . . .
Hoo, she was a big one, huh? I mean, what a
tub. (mops forehead) She once got on a digital
scale and the screen said,
"come back later … when you're alone". (rimshot)

If I honk my horn outside my friend's house and his neighbor gets startled by it and has a heart attack and dies, I'm not liable for his death. That's the ultimate distinction in the difference. In once case I'm a murderer, in the other I'm not.

Does this Sandy Hook trooper crisis actor match our helicopter LT?

there's a video on youtube of these guys. It is pretty funny. at around 4:53 the camera guy notices them and just films them

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=271&v=tKXXAs42ZUA

Microchimerism is real, as illustrated in the Nigger DNA so clearly floating around in this bestial lunatic's excuse for a body.

She was at the rear bumper of the pickup truck when the charger runs into the crowd.

youtu.be/SO2OUtCPCjA?t=1m50s

my brain in now in the bone zone.

how did she make is past the parked truck? that would have put her in directly impact marcus martin zone.

in the video she is like 3 parking spaces away from the parked truck

here is a shot of her walking towards the end of the truck. 4 more seconds until marissa or someone yells "watch out"

she should not be there. She she be way further back according to all the photos and video footage

Look at what I just found;

"Ahead of the white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, the University of Virginia Medical Center canceled all elective surgeries scheduled for Saturday, according to The Daily Progress, a daily newspaper for the Charlottesville area.

UVA Medical Center spokesman Josh Barney told the Daily Progress on Friday that elective surgeries scheduled for Saturday had to be rescheduled, in part because they had to prepare for the possibility of incidents that could require more operating room space."

This is from Think Progress from August 12.
It's in stark contrast to the stand-down order and evident lack of preparation that was blamed for the violence. But it fits with later reports that DHS warned the city to expect violence. In the article they try to play this off as the usual response to any big event, but I don't buy that. Do you really think hospitals cancel surgeries before every protest?

Just one more strange fact that makes you wonder….

Sources:

thinkprogress.org/patients-have-had-their-surgeries-cancelled-because-of-the-white-nationalist-rally-in-charlottesville-d19b525a425b/

nypost.com/2017/08/30/homeland-security-gave-warning-before-deadly-white-power-rally/

You can't have outsiders there at the hospital to see that nothing was actually going on.

Tell me more shlomo, I'm chuckling hard.

huh so did you record this phonecall or do you have zero proof of this and also have set the stage for antifa to contact her threaten her and keep her from giving out info again.. way to go genius

Here's a high resolution image of her not getting hit. She is wearing black, has a strap across her shoulder, and her hair in a bun.

Correction: she didn't have her hair in a bun.

you're behind the times! we already know what heather look like. Although there are a surprising number of similar fat people in the crowd. I wonder if they did that on purpose.

look at fat lady getting hit by red van & look to the left of the red van. It is like twins.

here is another nice high res shot. you can spot marcus, marissa and Heather. The clowns look like complete creeps. Red van driver has a huge ass.

user, could you highlight the hambeast? i'm having trouble finding waldo in these pics

she is just barely visible in my photo. standing right in front of Marcus with the tank top/red hat. you can just make out her head stick out above marcus

its easier to spot with a photo viewer or editor that lets you zoom in.

and that person in the red van is def a man

upload every pic you have.
We need to piece together a timeline.

Reminder
Trump is a faggot for calling the driver a 'terrorist' on national television. He literally refused to use the term 'radical Islamic terrorism' during his Afghanistan speech.

I to many pictures in the database!

I made a picture for heather heyer foundation maybe they use it on the facebook

Charlottesville pushes Trump past the neutral position on false flags and hoaxes.
Before Charlottesville he wasn't against 'conspiracy theorists', for instance he didn't confirm Sandy Hook as being hoax, but he wouldn't falsely confirm it as being real either.

He's bought into Charlottesville being real.

I'm not even sure what the deal is with the heart attack angle is either because even if the mainstream media switches to this angle, the question is till there why has it taken them a month do do their fucking job ? To do actual journalism ?

It's hard to comprehend just how obvious of a fraud all this is, even if you just analyse what should be expected behaviour of a non-biased media. It's obvious it's a fraud because they don't even pretend.

someone post this in the 4chin thread. I get in trouble and cant post

How is no one noticing that heather walks past the truck. She should not be there. She falls down like 3 parking spaces in front of the truck. unless the car hit her and dragged her, which does not seem likely at all.

I want to bone the negress who took a ride on James Fields hood

I can drive the car while you both are on the hood, good luck holding on. Funny enough my image was made in 2016, don't let your dreams be memes.

That rape victim needs counseling at best or physical removal for child abuse.

*too

This is the burden of the prosecution. He walks on this.

I didn't record it. I suck
What have you done to help?
(1) where should I get more info that will please you?

What are you, some kind of nigger?

Birth name is (((Jacob Cohen))).

If she wasn't hit, you must acquit.

Lel

so today I do some more facebook snoopings. Last week I look up Courtney Commander in Charlottesville. I get one hit from a white girl that lives in North Carolina.

maybe I missed it but I never saw anything else. Today I check again on Intelius and facebook. Lo and behold like a magic spell I get Courtney Commander in Charlottestville.

the facebook is filled with brand new hot of the press pictures of her and heather.

I grab some people off the friend list.

lili Jamalzera is the women that runs the gofundme for the red van driver. I think she is a front. She is from Iran & has criminal record

Micha Washington - sue car driver charged with murder and rally organizers for $3million

Martina runs a day care. She pops up in a ton of facebook friendlists along with Jenkins.

nic mccarthy - he was at the accident scene and gave interviews to RT and some other media. He also spoke at the town council. lots of sketchy connections that lead to Jenkins

B. Jenkins. No friend list, but this guy pops up in almost every friendlist, so I am guessing he is important. Maybe a recruiter or someone that works with an alphabet agency

also: redice.tv/news/mysterious-death-heather-heyer

shit, wrong link. here: youtu.be/SbPOpRrWOcM

Good work!

kek

she died as a resultof being a fat cunt. Any healthy person can withstand a bit of a startle and knock to the floor.
It should be ruled a suicide. She could just as easily have been killed by a bird zooming past and giving her a fright.

Alt-Right is CIA.
ANTIFA is MOSSAD.

Sane Free Hugs Guy?

Another look. Arms, hands, something written on the shirt.

If you zoom in it's clearly not them. These clowns are a closer match to their respective body a head proportions, although I'm not saying it's them either.

What is your theory about the free hugs guy and is the pic of him at night with the cops also from c'ville?

important thread gets slid again

and other threads getting bumplocked or deleted

archive.is/MtltN

A new law now says its all true. Sad how the jews forever tarnished her name by associating it with a law that legitimizes all the data collection Snowden revealed. It's only a matter of time before someone on hate site 4chan is responsible for another useful idiot's tragic death and a law is signed that makes banning free speech seem noble.

It seems like we're losing the forest for the trees. >showing the hambeast wasn't hit may exonerate "Jim Fields" (the patsy)
Are pics related disinfo, or is it being actively suppressed?

Think about how not a word about his arraignment etc has hit the news.
The entire fucking incident is being memoryholed. That's why they say "Charlottesville" instead of "james fields," "nazis," etc.

EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD IS MISSING THE POINT

It doesnt matter if he did actually kill anyone. All that matters is if the jury pool can be educated on the simple facts of jury nullification prior to the trial.

Bumping for this point

All the time. DS has good articles and has for a long time, I don't think Anglin is a shill personally. But (((weev))) (the tech guy) looks like an ethnic Jew so he can't be trusted and it's extra important not to use your home IP on DS.

While it is good to highlight the obesity/smoking/heat/exertion factors of the heart attack, oppo will focus on fear-trigger to still label Challenger as cause of panic. Focusing too much on this detracts from emphasizing the legitimacy of the forward drive to escape pursuers and how theywere surrounding and attacking cars for hours.

Is that chick with shades on near the right at end doing a roman salute?

The alternative is to argue that she had a heart attack at the precise moment of the car crash by total coincidence.

Yeah, no jury on planet earth is going to buy that story.

Who says it was precise moment? Could have happened a minute earlier. BLM would walk all over her. IF she had a leg wound, nigger probably sha led her and stole her wallet.

There is nothing new about the James Fields case in the news since 1 month ago more or less.
Is there a case # I can look up anywhere?

official cuttuh.com/
I looked into this a bit. Barthalomew Jenkins seems to be a popular rap artist and Charlottesville native. Not saying there isn't anything to find with these people, but if they're all people of the same age and political inclination in Charlottesville it's not unlikely that most of them would be connected with at least a few degrees of separation, and that they would all be friends with a local rap artist who seems to have a relatively professional appearance.

I think this happened in the worst State, I think those Virginia Masonic have everything to do with it. Even the jury will be rigged. The judge, if choosing judge trial is even bad. It needs some of our disinfecting light because right now those masons aren't talking, they risk getting tossed out talking lodge politics online. It's unreal, those masons have their own political messes and nobody dares to speak. That rag tag group in the vans, and of course the car activates the almonds in light of what I've read about the VA AW22 lodge drama, it makes sense. This may have been in the works since April at least. The car with vanity plates could've had masons that were instructing their personal army. Also, it looks like one of the fat van women was stashing something in the backseat of convertible. Her arms are deep in the window upon "impact" He saw more than us (Fields) he was afraid for his life. Reginald Denny still impacts me today, no way am I hanging there in that alley street. I'll drive to safety and stop.

His attorney needs to have venues changed, he will never get a fair trial there, period. Too many enlightened and complicit for this. What do?

It helps to connect that last name to previous masons if possible. First I wanted to see family history of that name. That name [bartholomew] has a long history going back to colonial VA, and WV. And here is this place, that serves the VA masons
jjenkinssonscoinc.com/service-areas/masonic-rings-virginia.php

That might be his connect, it's worth noting it at least. I learned there's many rap kids that are masons. They kinda took in all sorts of riff raff, idea being to guide them, but they can't vet them all thoroughly because they don't know his thoughts he hides. As of now nobody can visit AW22, they shut shit down, and are watching the internet for anything slipped, so nobody will say what is going on, but they do let on it's abhorrent. Comments on mason blogs are a wealth of good info.

And I need to add this on. No archive I'm on the go right now. There's Jenkins that work at the hospital doing children's services. And here's an attorney that whoever's acting in fields interest should not call ever.

bynumandjenkinslaw.com/jenkins.htm

I was looking through our fallen heroes of the thin blue line recently :^), and one prisoner committed 'manslaughter' because he was sneaking smokes or something and the guard had a heart attack and died when he ran to stop the guy
and fug, I just filled captcha without saving it
WYJUSE

% off all conviction.durations equal to body fat % of victim please.