Love Story Inspires Saudis to Find White Women

youtu.be/P21SvBEwsdc

archive.is/pCjQx
theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/29/abu-sin-christina-crockett-saudi-arabia-videos-arrest

Other urls found in this thread:

adobe.com/products/photoshop.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i hope this inspires more niggers to kill each other in competition

Middle Easterners are fucking obsessed with young white women. More than blacks, asians, or anyone else are.

I would also add that there are alot of NEW love stories geared towards Turks on Netflix. Usually between a Turkish man and a European Woman. There is definitely a push by the NWO to get White Women knocked up by Turks.

fake OP

Where the hell are her parents.

won't be long til abusin lives up to its name

Those fucking teeth make me sick.

That's literally what the jihads were about. "Ooga booga where da wimminz at ackbar"

A-rab thinks now that he has money again he can start the White Slave Trade again. Not a coincidence the Jews gave them it all for the oil instead of the goyim just taking it from (((their))) backwater territory a century ago.

More importantly her father, in Cali I basically have to act like a father figure in all my relationships, its tiring and they haven't worked out yet.

Other news at 10?

Honestly OP, there's nothing new to see here. I know people involved in a huge agency that provides white girls as girlfriends to some of the oil tycoons in the ME.
The girl gets a lump sum, goes to Dubai and lives lavishly for a couple of months. She has sex with the geezer when he likes, and he drags her around and shows her off and buys her tonnes of jewelry and gifts.

There is insane prestige in having western girlfriends in this part of the world. But they rarely marry them or have kids, they just have them for 6-8 months until they grow bored and send them back home with their luggage full of gold and money.

Mmm, more like a week and they use their mouths as toilets. That's the story of Instagram 'models'. There's a guy who trolls all the skanks or did playing rich muslime then he would out them on his site by posting the chat logs. Was some hilarious shit last year.

Im sure the shills will manage to accidently bump this piece of shit once a day for the next 2 weeks.

what does she see in him over a good white guy she could get locally. i'm confused. are women really this stupid?

Why is that girl even wasting time with that ugly sandnigger kid?

Link??

Few things are as pathetic and insufferable as the instagram "wannabe rich" crowd.

Can confirm. At my college there were lots of Arabs because I'm in Canuckistan. A few of them thought I was a fellow Arab since I sort of look it since I'm decently tanned with dark hair and they'd constantly talk about "stupid white whores all of them, I want to fuck blahblahblah" with me as if I was going to be like "Yes, Jihad, my dude." I remember that one of them added a few chicks from one of my classes because we were put together for some project and he was sending the one hot chick all of these creepy comments on her pics. This was about four years ago now, but the one that still sticks out to me and makes me kek was a comment along the lines of "that's a tasty pussy" on one of her pics of her fully clothed looking non-slutty.

Big push here in Canada with TV commercials pairing Arab men with white women (never even an Arab woman with a white dude - it's exclusively AMWF) lately, too. Anyone here who watches Sportsnet with any regularity (I say this since it's about the only cable I watch) has probably seen that one where the couple is moving into a new house with that annoying song over top of it that goes "IMA GONNA BUILD A MOUNTAAAAAIN".

How insane do you have to be to look at that little troll doll on the right and think, "Yeah, I would entertain the idea of sleeping with that"? Christ, it's not exactly like she's some uggo who would have to settle.

Checked and kek'd.

I hate to break it to you, user…

This is exactly as it should have been

She should be arrested for being a degenerate whore too.

money, gold digging is color blind

Women value financial swcurity above all else. The younger they are the more true this is.

Why can't you fags read?

He's rich.

Neo-Holla Forums posters don't actually put effort into anything.

GO BACK TO MEGOOKA TRANNY

What?

Holla Forums is greater than it has ever been, we are in a golden age

Blackpill kile cianigger shill jew GTFO!!!

This

I mean they didn't enslave millions of white women for thousands of years for no reason. Literally white women were sold as slaves at the highest price possible, the slave niggress the lowest price in the middle east.

Hmm I feel as if there's something we can exploit here.

I assumed that the reason we have these images - the reason she is publicly livestreaming with him instead of just private skype, is that she is getting attention from other people for doing so.

She's using him.

M80, she publicly stated that it is so. See

wtf i love muds now?

Jihad is rape and always has been. It's what happens when you deprive 1/2-3/4 of your population of women by design and thereby create an incel underclass of the most thirsty and rapey men on the planet. The only way to relieve the pressure is to unleash them on neighboring civilizations to rape their women.

seeing this reminds me how great it is to be white. that's one disgusting subhuman

this is why you need white sharia

That bitch will go down to UAE and get pooed on and have sex with dogs maybe a cheetah or other exotic animal for a weekend then go back home with 250k USD or whatever.

I mean they were gonna be whores anyway so might as well get paid?

who the fuck is this whore anyway?

FAKE FUCKING NEWS

OP IS A NIGGER

NISER NMR
NISER NMR
11 months ago
This girl is a illuminati dog ….. Please do not talk with this girl particularly (middle east people) ……. she will trying to abuse and collapse the culture of islamic. She is the sexiest terrorist if, you encourage this kind of girls the III ed world war will be happen in the form of sexiest terrorist manner. The illuminati people find a new way to attack the people with the use of modern girls collapse the religion and culture. She is a liar, she is not tell the original name, country and past back ground. I think she is getting funds from illuminati or she is the one of the family member of illuminati. Those people trying to attack mecca and medina which is left in the middle east part. this could not happen if, it's happen means there ideal will going to win …. please be careful …… / … Their finally target is too use a modern girls as terrorist if, all the way is closed (to bring out war movement). if, you want more details please go through this book morals and dogma, which is written by Albert Pike stupid man f ** k off that idiot.

yeah, she's on one of those camwhore type sites. cucks talk with her for money. t

I didn't even know this was a thing. Wow.

Good. At least somebody is fighting the good fight against miscegenation.

This made me lose my shit so hard.
Thank you canucuck.

Why is she talking to fucking Arabs (or what look to be Chechens or something) in literally every single video of hers??

Having said that, these videos are interesting from the POV of psychology. As we all know, different ethnicities and races act and behave differently. Through the whores videos, we have practical examples of how Arabs behave and more precisely, how they completely lack introspection and shame.

add her to #thelist

Try reading before posting, you desperate, bitter loser. See

Let's go for a Jewess-Afronigger love story

THIS TEL AVIV BABE AND A MOGADISHU STUD SHARED A CONDO TOGETHER, WHAT HAPPENS NEXT WILL MOVE YOU TO TEARS

I'm guessing he's a little beta cuck that never acts like an actual father and is fully under the boot of his radical feminist wife who it trying desperately to get her daughter raped by shitskins to virtue signal how tolerant she is.

she's scamming these arabs, for a short while this didn't make sense to me

oil money i bet she got a new car out of one of them.

Nomen est Omen

Reminds me of those Indians that ask random white women on facebook to send nudes.

That get means this has to at least be tried.

Tons of east bloc women are already illegally trafficked all over the middle east to oil shitheads.
Oil nations are part of the (((crime syndicate)))

T-trudeau, wha.. what the fuck you do? Y-you… you are male. What the fuck?

adobe.com/products/photoshop.html

So long before one of these scamed Arabs uses their money to track her down and kill/abduct her? Can't be too far off now that she's getting plastered all over the British press.

It is an ancient arab tradition to buy and sell european slaves.
The burka is nothing more than a slave garment to conceal the ethnicity of their european slaves.
The niqap is worn by broken, obedient slaves and second generation daughters who still have blonde or red hair and all other head covers, scarves, hijabs and veils provide cover and a way for slaves to disappear in the crowd.
Arabs are slave traders. That's why arabs are useless workers, that's why arab work only one or two hour per day on average, that's why they buy their wives and that's why they always groom western girls and turn them into prostitutes. It's in their DNA. When the day of the rope comes the eternal anglo will pay dearly for empowering Arabs, the historic enemies of all europeans.

not fake ya dumb nigger

Can you imagine being a little boy married to this idiot and having to listen to her every day?

Arabs are not a Race of slavers. Islam is a Religion of slavery. Learn the difference. Jews and their Abrahamic faiths are the enemy.

It's photoshopped, you stupid, dumb, motherfucking retard.

Sandnigger detected.

That kid still got closer to pussy than I ever will.

Like he wouldn't do that IRL as well.