I've come to realize that the Overton Window hasn't increased at all since 2015...

I've come to realize that the Overton Window hasn't increased at all since 2015. It has shrunk more rapidly than at any other time in US history. What we think is edgy now was normal just around when Obango was running in 2008 when both he and Hillary both said things about building a wall and securing the border.

We've been coup'd. We're literally fighting to preserve the status quo from 9 years ago and we've been fooled by an illusion that we've increased the Overton Window. What the fuck is happening?

Ya got cucked. Serves you right for organizing on a public forum.

Completely disagree. It's the other way around - White Nationalism made huge strides in becoming an actual, defensable political position, and more normalfags and youths are waking up in every day. Sage for demoralization thread.

What are some things you can say now that you couldn't say 5-10 years ago?

wew

B-but user Alex Jones spoke about White Genocide.

race car now! pass the bikes!

You're creating a false equivalence between calls to secure the southern border and calls to spend trillions on a gigantic wall.

if anything it's become more normal to discuss topics like race realities, gender differences and political ideology. it only seems like things are worse because our media and institutions are run by commie kikes bent on censorship. and SJWs while a minority are the loudest voice on the internet.

There's been suspiciously little opposition to the recent idea that it's okay to physically attack someone over what they say. The "it's okay to punch a Nazi" and "bash the fash" trends weren't angrily condemned, at least not that I recall. It just kind of faded away, at least for now.

So Stormfront, the Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack, and now Gab are being censored by their registrars and Cloudflare, Trump is being called a Nazi for not condemning Nazis harshly enough, the Unite the Right rally consisted entirely of a small group pathetic betas videotaped for all the world to see, but white nationalism is now a defensible and publicly acceptable political position?

Fuck off shill.

The Window slides through a spectrum, it doesn't "shrink" or get "big".

These discussions are happening more often, but I don't think they're becoming more normal at all. Look at what happened at Google.

The only ground white nationalism has gained in the past 2 years is victim points from being censored, and the embedding of Richard Spencer's face into the public eye (which has probably hurt the movement much more than it helped).

Antifa, a left wing protest group, has been declared a domestic terrorist organization.
A majority of white babies were born last year.
Record breaking numbers of illegal immigrants have been deported and are starting to self deport.

That's a few things.

Bro, what you're talking about? Don't you go outside?
Everybody is reevaluating politics in their minds.
Actually, the most "boosted" part of it all was "standard conservatism", there's where the gains concentrate now because the windows is shifting away from the left and starting to enter right territory.

By Breitbart and the rest of the alt-right echo chamber. Not by the media, the left, or the center.

"Outside" you'll find anecdotes from a community that probably already sympathizes with some of your views. That's garbage data. If you want to approximate reality, look at statistics. There is no evidence that white nationalism is gaining much more support in the US than it did last year.

The Overton Window has been expanded for people who already had pretty far-right views, but only in the sense that they've always had those views but now feel more comfortable professing them or at least giving watered down versions of them, where in the past they'd just keep their mouths shut. I don't think this counts as a true shift in the Overton Window so much as a temporary morale and confidence boost for the alt-right when Trump won.

Have you talked to normies recently? Political polarization is incredible these days. It's entirely "Us VS Them" on whatever issue it is. There's no more Chappell Show or Boondocks. No one has any interest in getting along anymore. Jokes at another races expense are no longer tolerated. On top of that pretty much all of automotive/gun/computer forums are now firmly aware of the jewish question. I can't tell you how many times I've seen "shekel, good goy, SHUT IT DOWN" etc used casually in otherwise normalfag infested zones.

Gotta stay edgy and funny. The culture war is swinging back to us but it is a YOUTH MOVEMENT! Do not let allow grifters, hangers on, old fed fossils, etc lead the way. Guys like David Duke or the fat TRS kikes deserved to be marginalized into nothingness while the youth create a parallel society to the current one. CASAPOUND is doing it in Italy and it could easily happen here. Keep it funny and ironic and you'll continue to attract open minded people. Less Stormfront-y and more MDE/TV KWA.

Two years ago no one even took the topic of White Genocide or Jewish abuse of positions seriously.

Now no one denies that either of things are real or happening without outright being against publicly acknowledged information or part of an actual apparent agenda.

This isn't about individuals or websites. That's the point, it's about those two things that are publicly being acknowledged now, along with corporate abuse of power and Jewish monopolization.

(((you)))

By the department of homeland security and the FBI. legally that is what they are. That's huge.

You're living inside a cave.
It doesn't shrink and expand, it shifts, learn your concepts.

Source? I lived in Colorado during the primaries and through the election but I was in very liberal boulder county. The state GOP was basically criminal in how they shut out Trump. I could go on for awhile but being in Boulder I didn't really meet vocal proponents of Trump even though I tried. Oddly enough the most vocal Trump supporter I met was a like 19yo hispanic girl I worked with..

No offense but you seem like the inverse of a tumblr SJW saying "now no one denies that systemic and structural oppression is our biggest threat and that people must be referred to by their preferred pronouns". You're living in some weird echo chamber and are missing out on what the American public thinks.

The American public has not shown an iota of support for or agreement to ideas of white genocide or Jewish abuses. Is your barometer for the Overton Window just Holla Forums and 4chan or something? Go up to anyone on the street in the US and talk about either of those things and you'll be regarded as a lunatic, unless you live in some very bizarre area.

Polarization has increased, no doubt, but there doesn't appear to be much additional support among the US public for alt-right beliefs like white genocide or Jewish impropriety than there was before Trump. It's just that people who already had these ideas (such as Holla Forums) now feel a bit more comfortable speaking about them.

I don't know what these graphs are supposed to imply. Are you saying everyone or even most everyone who voted for Trump or didn't vote for Clinton is a white nationalist?

Wrong, if you had asked to the average person 5 years ago "Will the government openly advocate for a physical wall on the border of Mexico" they'd look at you like you had two heads. Afghanistan has been ongoing for 15 fucking years. Social Security is at the margins. Racial agitation has increased dramatically and that's just what Uncle Sam allows the good goyim to record statistics on. The average white man is now closer to us than he was 10 years ago. And that's anywhere, be it conservative Alabama or fucking Upstate New York. Support exists and is growing. I can't even tell you how many normies, without me mentioning it, have broached the subject of Civil War.

The normalfags will allow whoever:

to do whatever else they want. You've been drinking too much blackpill kool-aid. The time is riper than ever. It's on the tip of everybody's tongue. Are you man enough to set it in motion?