Bannon looking for Paul Ryan replacement

thehill.com/homenews/house/349565-bannon-meadows-talk-possible-replacement-for-ryan-report

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ohk2xdllLow&t=6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, the search for a good politician is going to take forever. What an idiot.

Not if they're going by Kikebart's Israel-first definition of "good".

I see the shills have the first 2 posts as usual.

Anyone who is not a newfag could see what Trump and Bannon were planning if Congress cucked. Bannon and Trump have a candidate in mind but are not going to reveal him until it gets closet to the midterms. They also have candidates for other cuck seats too.

Kikes, cucks and shills are going to get btfo again when Trump and Bannon take over Congress in 2018.

Is Paul Ryan not philosemitic enough?

If? That's all it's been doing for decades.

After amnesty passes and the white race is destroyed who gives a shit about what Congress does after 2018.

Lol nice blackpill, Chaim.

I just noticed that Bannon has a tumblr nose.

Steve King or Tom Cotton.

Spencer, please go.

I'm pretty sure they mean at most replacing him as speaker, not kicking him out of his congressional office entirely. Ryan just won re-election and beat his populist challenger by an overwhelming majority.

Thanks to old white women a wisconsinites whom get their clams moist on the baby faced kike. Getting him out of leadership will take his cuck ass out the picture, at least to a limited degree, giving room for a more populist member can become speaker. For him to gtfo entirely Trump will need to mobilize his base in Wisconsin and BTFO all those elderly white women who have nothing better to do but vote.

True. If you look at those electoral maps broken down by demographics, you can see that granting the vote to women was easily the most destructive thing thag ever happened to the political future of thr United States.

Oh my, oh my. I can only imagine the absolute shit storm hiring Steve King would bring.

Fuck off, zionigger.

What about Pat Buchanan?

I've assumed the blackpill position after this latest immigration cucking, don't really care, just want rapid and intense acceleration now.

Yeah because more BASED ZIONISTS would be just great….

Fuck off, Shariahblue. Tom Cotton is BASED

fuck yeah get the RINOs out let's pass some gun legislation!

We know you have aides reading this site, the only option is Steve King. Muh Israel is a big flaw, but there's not exactly a lot of anti-Zionists in the GOP.

Kill yourselves

Well, hopefully it's hammered home to the wannabe-redpilled that there are absolutely no political solutions to the racial problem in this country. Holla Forums has become so delusional since the election, may have actually come to believe that the Republicans are on their side, or can in any way be used to serve our purposes. Hell, I remember some dumbasses even claiming back in 2016 that "we" would control the country with Trump and a Republican majority in Congress (LOL)

Please, other than Italy, fascism has always come democratically. Military coups are a thing of latin American banana republics. Democracy is still our best shot.

What about Pat Buchanan?

He's just too old (he'll be 79 on November 2nd) He'd be a good senior advisor and that's it.

Cotton and King are the only guys who have Trumpian bones in their bodies

Bannon must be pretty depressed that no one gives a fuck about him anymore. I love Trumps subtle kick in the ass tweet he sent out just as Bannon left.

Steve King is good

Good. That psychopath needs a bullet in the head.

Also Dana Rohrabacher is a pretty cool guy

Way to old and not an elected official.

Do you think Bannon isn't an Israel-first shabbos goy or are you a Kikebart shill?

They're all kike-enablers, but replacing that retard with someone who would at least come down hard on cultural marxism would be nice.

Ryan has the most punchable face. Plus he's weak. The whole GOP right now is weak even when it's in power all because they hate Trump even though Trump is the reason why people voted all for the GOP to begin with. They need a fucking purge. All they're interested in right now is virtue signaling crying muh racist instead of solving real problems like jobs, no different from democrats. They are subhumans, traitors. The GOP is the same as the dems and must be drained.

I think 1/3 to 1/2 of GOP actually support Trump. Trump needs to turn that minority into a majority and then purge the rest. That's the most important battle he's fighting right now, and I think he's making progress. If he succeeds, things will change, big time.

nehlen is the way to go

Isn't Paul due for an accident? He must have awfully fucked up karma.

youtube.com/watch?v=ohk2xdllLow&t=6s

ftfy