twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

twitter.com/search?q=Israel&src=tren
FTFY. Kill yourself, niglet.

OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL

remind people they just now attacked the Syrian army again
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/905601329460064256

good luck

Have a bump

Good luck with the redpillin'. Remember to keep images small, as twitter resizes them, and they could not read big infographics. I'd join but I have been autolocked at the last 20 or so attempt.

Holla Forums im shocked. thats a great idea

Manually reposting images from Redpills of Zion
Original thread: 9/18/2015

Do you have any more of these quotation images?

New Jersey… are these the dancing Muslims Trump referred to?

lmao

Gonna take a break. Will be back to post the rest.

OMG #ISREAL IS POPPING UP CAUSE PEOPEL CAN'T SPELL
also r8 my alter ego

The name is much too nice and proper for a nigger. Especially one with a shirtless profile pick.
Keep up the good work user.

sheeeeit
how do I get past this shit?

If you;re in America, then you might not realise you have the least freedoms available in the West and phonecard SIMs aren;t freely available… unless you find a Indian shop, they will have SIM cards for sale from 5 dollars upwards.

I was stuck in New York last year and not allowed to buy any legal phone and card setup just so I could book a room to stay for 2 nights, then I stumbled on a pakicornershop newsagents (they sell anything from newspapers to microwaves), and they had international SIM cards available

Are you fucking serious??

All mobile phones NEED to be registered connected to you in some form for you to be able to use a mobile phone in America?
Fuuuuuuccking hell.

Here in the UK you can choose between a contract sim and pay as you go sim, but you say that you can only have ONE option over in America??

Fucking hell…..

Its wise to buy up a shit ton of pay as you go sims while you still can they are trying to get rid of them.

Wow your so full of it, go back to india shitskin. I have two burner phones in my pocket right now and I paid a homeless guy $10 to go in and buy them for me with cash. You are a fag

I see them all the time in Pound shop chains and in supermarkets.

hes lying to you, thats not the way it is

What way is it then?

/bmw/ has a bot for these occasions

8ch.net/bmw/res/7649.html

USS LIBERTY

It is that way due to the "Patriot Act" signed in after 9/11, all conservative Yanks celebrated it because it would end terrorism and Osama Bin Laden etc

When I was in New York I was refused a phone despite my offer of up to $300 without a utility bill etc
I explained I was only in US for holiday and needed an emergency phone and after 6 hours of refusal from every phone shop I found in New York (20 different shops at least) I stumbled across a Paki cornershop and had the brainwave as they deal in all kinds of international immigrant scams etc

you just go buy a phone dude, thats they way it is, its that simple. if you want a temporary phone, go to a mom and pop cell store and buy one with cash, you will have a certain amount of mins available to you for the month and it usually cost about $20 a month. You can go to the store you bought it from (plenty of white people own these stores, not street shitting indians but yes, they do own some too) and even buy more mins or pay for another month, with cash or card, your choice. You can also (usually) go to a website and use a card (pre-paid visa card) to make you payments online. This street shitter doesn't know what hes talking about

Dumbass, you need to stop and go back to india, you don't know what your talking about. The reason it is that way in NYC is because of conglomerates dominate the market there, but I'm not going to waste my time talking economics with a street shiter. You were trying to sing up for a service plan dumbfuck, thats why they asked for that shit. Patriot Act has nothing to with anything you are talking about, now kill yourself

You are a fucking jew.

Fuck you with all your fucking down talking.
Typical jew behaviour of talking down to people who were simply asking things, it's easy to spot a jew by the way they start shitting all over someone instead of replying in a normal manner.

No my friend, you are the kike, typical kike behavior, spreading lies and deceit then playing the victim when found out. You just lost kike, the goyim know

Prove it fag

No evidence to say that I am a jew, but there is mroe evidence to pint towards you of being one.

in typical kike fashion, the jew goes on defense and recoils in horror when found out

Kill all muslims!

If they goyim know, then why are they pretending neocon kikes gaining total control of the US government was a win for the goy?

Prove what, that the Patriot Act is a real thing?
How about you and your kike pal fuck off, there isn;t anything to dispute, it isn't legal in America, of course there are ways to circumvent the laws, black markets exist even in Africa.

Genuinely only you and your pal appear to be jewish, you've both lied and harassed anons who called out these lies and the only ones kvetching are you and your jewy sounding pal.

It's not me recoiling on horror, it's you.

Kill all muslims and take their oil.

#StopQuestioningTheHolocaust
< Really makes you think

Did twitter ban you? I'm like permabanned from twitter now even if I make a new account. Idk if its my ip or phone or what.

Nice attempt at changing the topic while deflecting the question. Prove that the Patriot Act supports your original argument of shut the fuck, that simple. If you have nothing to say, why are you talking?
Another decent attempt at deflecting but you are unsuccessful. Last I remembered, we were talking about cell phone purchases. your comment it not an argument and amounts to whining at best.

I love being right, more whining from another libtard kike. your spilling of tears wont change the fact that your full of shit

both

There was no changing of the topic
The topic was me trying to purchase a miobile phone in America as a holidaying guest, I couldn;t and elaborated with an explanation I was given of the Patriot Act.
That's directly answering the questions asked of me.
No deflection, it was a direct answer to your shapeshifting jewish lies.

Again you and you pal, who both coincidentally appear to have the exact same agenda have been kvetching on this single point for a while now, calling everyone a jew, despite the only liars being you two.

Had a good workout and a nice meal. Hope you all keep the redpill train a-going.

stop spamming

He's one of the few here posting relevant and interesting content, whereas your posts…

If you can't recognize an redpill dump when you see one and instead call it spam, you just gave away how you're not from here.

I see the jews have found some sort of narrative to take down "white supremacist websites" now and jewishfaces has now disappeared.

I really apprecieate all these Infographs, but normalfags have an attentionspan of like three seconds. They won't read it without even knowing what the fuck it is about. I advise to put Headlines like "JEWISH X IS RESPONSIBLE FOR Z" above the infograph or something where you adress the crux of the matter and make the normalfag aware of the main message you are sending.

Notice the lack of a landwhale named heather
That fat bitch died of a heart attack

I'm reposting infographs that were dumped in a redpill thread from 2015. It's up to you and whoever else is on twitter to take what you think will work and post it there. At the same time, never underestimate a normalfag's curiosity. Some with a morbid sense of fascination will take the time to glance over something. The ones with an attention span of a housefly wouldn't look at a facebook meme nor a redpill disguised as a facebook meme.

I feel the same way.

Another thing bothering me about the ones using the jew ridden website jewpedia, is that normals will start accusing us by saying things like "You guys went onto wikipedia and wrote all that stuff yourselves in an effort to use wikipedias name to give yourselves some sort of credibility".

I personally believe what is being said, but normals try every excuse to not to believe the reality.
I have only managed to get my mother to see through all the jew bullshit but only happened due to parents love and more so with the "Vanessa Feltz" situation that happened not too long ago.

I always wonder if people are EVER going to WAKE UP to whos controlling their fucking minds!

I don't. Just giving a general tip in case you spam these on twitter. Adding headlines, especially extraordinary ones, just work better for the same reason as clickbaits. They grab attention and create curiosity before the normie even knows what's going on. In a war of information, every weaponry must be used.

Same goes for stuff like gif fuckery, where you make the first frame some cute chick and the rest of the gif is niggers brutally beating up an old white man with a line "diversity" below it. Always grabs their attention.

You know what, I'm not stingy. I'll re-order the files in this folder from smallest to biggest and be more picky. Whoever made this folder did a great job but it is mainly infographs and there's A LOT. Reposting these last five and then posting the most compact ones.

You shouldn't waste time with those guys. The ones that are legit, implying that a large amount aren't are just in denial. Some will stay in denial forever and others will eventually cave under the amount of information, forcing them into a crisis of cognitive dissonance. The rest are just damage control fags.

Here's some fuel to post with, fuggers:
imgur.com/a/lwijt

Some of these are already in the thread :^)

I agree.
Sounds like a good idea.

Good stuff. Even has that updated how many times jews were expelled chart.

you didn't do any of that, you just stated "muh, patriot act" your still dumb, you should work on that. Continuing to deflect will not help you win you "argument" (which is actually just whining)
Sound familiar? the original question came from you, you didn't like the answer because you were wrong. I knew you wrong so I asked you to prove otherwise, you couldn't, so you deflected, as you continue to do so. Cry more and lurk longer

You asked me, I elaborated.

Again you've replied, ignoring all logic and reason and simply sperged a retarded response, considering not one word I written was in direct response to your kikery.
What I wrote happened, and is a fact.
You disputed it and I elaborated as you demanded, like the antagonising kike you are.

Again, what have you added to this thread in all your posts to date aside from kikery?

hahaha you should read that definition of "elaborated" which I just posted for you and I know you saw. You should read it again, your response was not rich in detail

Ran out of images in that folder that were under 600 on the horizontal scale.

The rest will be from another folder I saved.

This one is quite assorted. Might have to stop soon anyway. Hopefully someone else can dump some twitter-sized redpills.

And that's it for me. I know I have more but I'll have to dig into another hard drive. Someone take over.

Anyone got the low down on this picture? I want to make an info graphic explaining the various "LOOK THEY WERE BEING STARVED AND YOU ARE A MONSTER FOR NOT IMMEDIATELY SAYING WTF I HATE HITLER NOW" images, because following the logic I already understand I can be certain it would be against their goals to leave the labor camp workers malnourished however I want to know if there is better information to be added. Preferably something that could be confirmed with links to really drive it home to normal fags.

All the pictures that show large numbers of corpses, starved people etc… come from the western camps (liberated by the allies). The western camps, even going by the official story, were not extermination camps. The allies caused this situation when they bombed the german infrastructure, especially the railways, preventing germany from feeding these people.

That's a good idea because you see when it comes time to explain things that we all KNOW are lies, it becomes such a tiresome act, because every day people don't have the time to check things that we know to be lies and say things like " Oh, don't believe anything about WW2 on the internet, ANYbody could of wrote that!"

I swear I have heard this sooooooo-mannnnyyyyyy-timeeeeessss it just fucking bothers the hell out of me….!

This