User in trouble

So I have a friend who goes to a very conservative college, Hillsdale College. My friend, being the kind of person he is, decided to start red pilling the campus. He got quite a large following together to talk about real issues, and things were looking up. He got an entire movement of real concerned people together to talk about the race issue, the social issues, and the issues we talk about here.

However, things have turned for the worst. A rat got inside of his group and sent all of their private chat logs to another student organization in the college called YAL. These thugs then decided to try to confront them personally as they were going to meet up in other places, they started following them around and attempted to harass them multiple times. After that failed, they went to the schools administration, and now the school is going to try to purge all of the wrong thinking conservatives that they can.

I know this is a personal army request of some sort, but I do want some help in the matter. I am getting as much information as I can to bolster this, but it seems like the current far right movement might be stopped. These YAL people took in a bunch of feminists and turned sour; now they advocate for leftists policies inside of one of the few right wing colleges left. They are a cancer and need to be dealt with.

As I get new information on these thugs, I am going to post it here. I would like to at least make an attempt to save our brothers; they have been working hard to make sure that these ideas get out there and people start to talk and think outside of the social norms. Anons, if you even have ideas on how to help them, please give some input.

Strength in numbers. If they're all targeted, they need to defend themselves as a group.

This really, and they need to double-down as a group. They need to actively go on the attack against YAL.

Maybe try reasoning with the thugs again and again and again. If that doesn't work, kill them mercilessly.

YAL? Ron Paul's group? The schism never healed. You must meet them with overwhelming force, user. You must.

Send copies of any disciplinary letters received to the Foundation for Individual Rights in Education (FIRE). They're a very pro-free-speech org aimed at college campuses.

YAL, Young Americans for Liberty? Cucked to the core.

First of all, you're allowed to have even "controversial" campus groups as long as you abide by the bylaws (which, if there is any hope for humanity, do not include vague fuckery that might prohibit wrongthink). If there is nothing inherently wrong with the group itself, then the leftist rats are in the wrong, because they stole info and tried to harass you for doing something the university says is ok - so you can turn it back on them and say "it's not ok for them to harass and blackmail our group that you say is ok to exist". If the university oy veys and shuts you down then just move it off campus and deal with rats approprately.

this

FIRE is organized by kikes but they've been pretty consistent in fucking over colleges that prohibit speech.

your fault. best bet is to leak there social media info.

Fpbp

The kikes prevent snitches by threat of death or blackmailable initiations.

yes user, your friend should have shared pizza and pasta with all new group members, and recorded such dining, to insure that all members remained loyal to the group.

Could fuck the college over good by making it a free speech issue. Continue a public presence but moderate viewpoints to make it more palatable for the normie masses to defend him. Once freedom is won go back to explaining the Jewish question or whatever he was doing.

We are a virus. Purge us as we merely spread. The signal cannot be stopped.

HEIL

Depends how damaging the internal leaks are. At any rate OP is a (1) and done so it's a moot point.

Maybe a local TV station or newspaper would be interested in doing a free speech article on this? With a big enough media spotlight you'd hope the college administration would back down. Document everything, wear a concealed camera when dealing with admins/YAL. Be prepared to upload everything somewhere, maybe the threat of being exposed or doxxed would get YAL off you.

They're kikes and all but they're low-level nothing kikes that don't have a vested interest in shutting it down.

I kek'd so hard….

Hillsdale college is a private school. They can kick you out for whatever reason they want.

College degrees are worth less than toilet paper. They should drop out and learn actual skills anyway. Also, that's what your friend gets for not being anonymous.

Young Americans for Liberty? Just find their main chapter and report their branch acting like Social Justice Warriors.

LAWYER UP

Look up the black armbands case when the Supreme Court said that offensive speech must be allowed on campus.

There was another Supreme Court case where they said that universities couldn't do anything that might discourage speech by students. I forget the exact terminology used.

If the school cites a law like Title IX to try to shut up the students, they can file criminal charges against the school officials for deprivation of rights under color of law.

Your friends may be able to get civil claims against YAL for tortious interference in their contract against the school.

If they can prove defamation by YAL, they may be able to get the group on racketeering. The laws differ from state to state.

I am not a lawyer, this is not legal advice, etc.

They should had pressed charges. Stalking like that is illegal.

Someday you dinosaurs are going to discover what "keep the tapes circulating" REALLY means for your ideology.
Oh wait, you already did. Leftist governments always crack down on freedom of thought.

Sounds like the reason machine pistols were invented. Kill them user, KILL THEM ALL.