The great white savior

Honestly, did any of you, that aren't complete retards, believe that it was/is possible to take back america at the ballot box?

That the jew bankers/globalist would ever allow someone, who presents a genuine threat, the acquisition a position that would give that individual authority to present a credible threat to their control?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/clnou
libertynation.com/antifa-nationwide-anti-trump-rally-on-nov-4/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Commies are threatening to get violent. What can be done except back down and increase the debt for more gibsmedat? Fight back?

Trump is based. Kill yourself (((OP))). Everything Trump has done has MAGA'd. Trump is definitely not a sociopathic manipulator with a low attention span and no concept of empathy or guilt. Praisus Trumpus Hail Kek!

archive.is/clnou
libertynation.com/antifa-nationwide-anti-trump-rally-on-nov-4/

When I look at Trump's enemies, I have no choice but to side with him. At the absolute worst, even if he does nothing for the next eight years, Whites are more racially aware than ever and it's not slowing down. That wouldn't have happened with any other candidate.

You mad, cuck?

Trump is a pressure valve and false hope. If anything, its safe to the bulk of any awakening happened under obama, when negros were more emboldened than anytime in history

Thats you support a clown that'll accomplish the opposite of what he conned you into believing

Give it time.

I said that last year and nobody believed me :(

ITT: no arguments

Not raise the debt ceiling.

I guess I have to disagree. Trump's presidency has utterly unhinged the left in this country. It's honestly eye-opening. The minute someone opens their mouth and talks about politics, I know whether they're a commie in training and/or a retard. He might not be the WN or NatSoc candidate we wanted, but at least now we know what it is we're looking for.

I feel like I voted for a freakish cross between Slick Willie and ¡Jeb!

Well I think the anons who bought into the God Emperor memeing are starting to come around, and the Kushner shills are beginning to lose momentum.

THIS IS NOW A SMUG ANIME GIRL THREAD

So you're saying two rival groups are both wearing down?

You cannot out-smug Kirino.

TL;DR: Sharaiah blue shills and endkikes want you to hate the God Emperor for asdfgh, give it time guys. Hey, remember George Bush and how he wanted to build a wall? Is he /ourguy/ too?

The entirety of the "Drumpf cucked out", "muh chess", and "Trumpcucks" threads/comments are anti-fa raiding the board.

Their tactic is to demoralize the right and stop people from voting for Trump next election. I don't believe there is a single legit lurker who believes that Trump isn't a big net positive.

You weren't able to tell who was an anti pre trump?

We always did and trumps not going to facilitate it. Only give a false sense comfort while we continue to be outbred and flooded.

Pointing out whats happening in reality, what anyone with eyes could see, don't make me or anyone doing likewise, antifa.

At the end of trumps presidency, whether this one or a potential second, the end result (as always) will be less whites and more non whites.