Chicago Mayor Declares City "Trump Free Zone"

archive.is/5Fvqi

In unrelated News. Trump will soon declare Chicago a "Government funding Free Zone".

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-1907-title-8-usc-1324a-offenses
foxnews
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In unrelated news, Chicago will be burning and it's citizens in panic a few months from now!

Large if Verified.

make it a nigger free zone then we'll talk

All ‘sanctuary cities’ are treason and all officials responsible must be executed.

Ultra zionists keeping that work going.

How can he stop ice? Also, is he (((Rahm Emanuel))) or is my Jdar off?

Worse.
A spic jew.

How about no federal or state funds for the city? The dreamers and their industrious parents (since that's apparently the argument) can pay for their own shit? Everybody's happy!

to thine

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
To repeat:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why do politicians do stupid shit like this? I doesn't benefit them in any way, it's not going to get them more votes, and it just makes them look foolish and out of touch. This fucking imbecile is going to virtue signal his shithole nigger city right into bankruptcy.

How about blockading all state and federal roads?

Politicians are handpicked by kikes to be the stupidest and most easily manipulated idiots they can find. Just watch them try to interact with voters or even eat.

You're wrong on that one. Look at Kasich, all he does is eat.

With tolls to leave and enter.

Illinoisian here, can confirm

Just arrest these traitors.

justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-1907-title-8-usc-1324a-offenses

That's what I mean though. He eats like a rabid dog, not a human and it really says a lot about his impulse control and self respect.

HOW CAN THEY STOP ICE?
Will Chicago PD arrest ICE agents?

I'm getting really sick of this shit. I'm taking a month break from Holla Forums.

HMMMM…

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK.

How about a huge metal sphere over Chicago and accidentally have napalm drop accidentally.

Trump declares
JOO NO GONNA B REELECT

Maybe if Chicago wasn't a joke, this Rahm guy's statement would matter. Nobody cares about the opinions of failed governments.

Suburban chiconganon here. They are taxing pretty much every beverage, even flavored water, and people are livid.

Illinois is bankrupt and Chicago is the worst part. This guy is an idiot. Does he have a plan beyond virtue signalling?

I guess when you constituency is nothing but niggers, illegals, and latte sipping lefty cucks, you don't need anything concrete.

This guy is literally a foreign agent.

Isn't that the case already?

Totally true holds dual passports and served in the IDF.

Will be post-apocalyptic in a week.

I also love the subtle rage in his voice. Like he's doing his best to keep from breaking down crying.

Wisonsinite here to any illiniggers lurking, stay in your nigger infested cities you god damn rats and stop moving to our rural towns. On a side note, laughing daily at how shit illinois is at everything. All they have now is muh lincoln!

Pure coincidence.

Military intervention when?

In wonder, are US states who support DACA are going to pull the "States' rights" routine?

There's nothing spiccy about this man other than being a kike.

Isn't this nigger's city about to go bankrupt?

Never user. Never.

I just wish SHTF would happen already so Chicago can be reclaimed
IL militia when?

Yes. They won't pay out lotto tickets anymore but stupid niggers keep buying them. Soon all the boomers will be coming to collect too. Can't wait fam.
t. Chicago

Obama Medici will be crowned Duke of Chicago

See you tomorrow lad.

rahm ISRAEL emanuel
son to one of zionists that funded israel

And those niggers love their pick 3 and pick 4. I used to bar-tend and those fuckers would show up with a list of 50 numbers to play every week and 200 tickets for you to check for them at the end up the month.

topkek

I consider Chicago a nigger go-zone.

I consider Chicago a nigger no go-zone.

Fail.

Is it strange that both of those posts make sense. I'm on the liquid Jew I'll stop posting.

If there's one good thing about living in a Multicultural Diverse Metropolis™, it's watching the niggiest of nogs pull that shit on some poo-in-loo at the kwik-e-mart. Bix nood vs. durka durka, the two most unintelligible bastards of english attempt a transaction with hilarious results.

poo in the loo or gook: u pay money naow

other subhuman: gibs me that shit rite now bix nood ugga booga kill rape.

Minutes, user.

Soon, please. Every American and Canadian class 1 railroad passes though Chicago and it'd be nice if the main hub of overland freight transport in North America wasn't a shitskin-infested, leftist shithole.

My autist brain still struggles with the concept that things like this are literal truth, and yet we still have to dance around the issues.

Even higher taxes and the last of our industry leaving soon fellow stalker.

Fuck you, Cheesenigger. Your diary will be ours after the invasion.

When your city finally gets nuked I will build a plaque for you three. "Still loud mouthed retards, but they were our loud mouthed retards"

Niggers are fleeing Chicago and coming to our suburbs, thus white flight. I however live on a rural farmstead and hate city slickers just the same.

I thought it already was a trump free zone? That's why the city is full of dead niggers.

Remember folks Rahm Emanuel is the son of a Jewish terrorist who helped assassinate Folke Bernadotta, a peace maker. We all know how much the Jews love peace…

Dunno, but it isn't. Constitution makes it clear that immigration is a federal matter.

i'm pretty sure they only stopped payouts for sums larger than 25k, but i could be wrong. i thought i read somewhere that smaller winnings will still be paid. only idiots play the lottery.

Bump

don't worry, I will be hiding in a cornfield before it comes to that.

Sedition, not treason. 20 years minimum

Oy gevalt goyim do you really need your sense of taste in this modern age?

Sedition is execution after a trial by military tribunal.

In the time he said that at least 50 people were murdered.

Double check'd, for nigger-free zone in half the time

The INSTANT you leave Chicago the store signs are bragging about how they are outside of cook county jurisdiction. "We are in Will County = No Sugar Tax!"

Thankfully, they were all niggers. It's when they steal a car and make their way out to the suburbs that it officially becomes a problem. I have a buddy who just left his keys in his car in a safe area and some niggers got off i-355 and wandered into his neighborhood and stole his truck from his driveway. Cops tracked the onstar back to the west side. Fucking pavement apes.

I'm sure it'll work as well as gun free zones.

shame that this will cause roving bands of niggers to go around looking for dat purple drank

I agree. The best whitest towns in the western suburbs have shitholes right next to them. Wheaton has west chicago. Naperville has aurora. Dowers Grove has woodridge. They bus their ghetto fucking kids everywhere they don't belong and build apartment complexes next to 400k house neighborhoods. There is no escape. It's every suburb, too. Orland mall was great when i was a kid, now they send pace busses into the heart of harvey and scoop up hoards of niggers to destroy the place. It's not even worth going anymore.

throw some rabid niggers and crying spics in there and we'll have god-tier laughing material.

kek. But can he quell the peasants?

Isn't this the same kike that fought for Israel's military instead of America's?

How long before Illinois is a red state?

That's easy: the morning after TDOTR

Michigander here we are getting the rope ready to help you guys.

When we're done here, we will march east with you and put Detroit out of its misery.

….is your state too retarded to have scanners at distributors to stop shit like that?

All these jewish mayors who think they have the right and duty to oppose the elected head of the federation…really girates my nuts.

Yes. It is time to destroy it so it may be rebuilt in its former glory.

Did you ever visit the Reptile Shop? It wasn't in the mall, but one of the plazas surrounding it.

Why would you stop niggers from throwing away money?

Haha…yeah user. A long time ago. I don't know if it's still there, though. I had a buddy who lived in that neighborhood by the church. Good times.

It's still there, on john humphrey drive. It's a small fucking world. I'm really fucking up my opsec right now. Regardless, feels good man knowing anons are out there IRL.
Polite sage for waaaay off topic.

DAILY REMINDER THAT RAHM EMANUEL'S FATHER WAS A MEMBER OF ISRAELI TERRORIST GROUP IRGUN WHO COMMITTED ACTS OF TERROR AGAINST THE BRITISH IN MANDATE PALESTINE

Granted you're completely right and it makes me sad. The area I took that photo in is safe though, but dangerously close to a nigger area.

This is the same shit with county landfills that force you to pay more per item or weight. It just means everyone dumps their mattresses and tires off the road and never actually bothers with it.

Never interrupt an enemy in the act of making a mistake user.

jews btfo

You obviously have never been to Chicago. they already have tolls everywhere. Trying to avoid the tolls ends up doubling your travel time

t. Chicagoan truck driver

And I would welcome tactical nukes in all nigger hoods on the west and north side. Also, smite the kike Rahm.

This. Rahm is a gigakike of massive proportions. He is the jewiest jew in any office, and we all know how many kikes hold public office in the JewSA

Watcha slidin', rabbi?

I dont really care to read about Johns cow tipping adventures after a case of Milwaukees Best Ice. His DIARY is better left unread user.

Dupage County user here. Every gas station of smoke shop in Dupage that is near Cuck county has signs letting you know NO COOK COUNTY TAX. Why would anyone willingly move to Cuck county, or worse the city? Fuck that noise

EBT recipients don't pay the sugar tax. But what will happen when Trump cuts the funding and those niggers chimp out?

It's so much worse once you are in Chicago proper.
You have to pay an entertainment tax on cable TV, Netflix, Hulu, etc. Pretty much doubles the price on those services. My buddy inherited an condo downtown and he's selling it because he doesn't want to pay that bullshit.

I see absolutely zero reason to ever move into the city. Its only niggers, spics, random mud peoples, and a variety of faggot hipsters. Every single fuck living in the city is trash and needs to be gassed. Funniest part is all of them are proud of living in the city, like ti makes them bad ass. No, it makes them retarded to bend over and let Rahm ram his IDF rod in their already stretched out assholes.

t. suburbanite who hates retarded city faggots and their pet muds

I'm surprised the people haven't revolted there. The jews did a good job of destroying the city at a psychologically acceptable pace.

Fellow dupageanon here. Feels good to know you anons are nearby out there. I just hope we can all locate each other when the shtf. I'll just look for the other people with smiles on their faces

Good luck when MS-13 starts taking over.

foxnews com/politics/2010/03/08/massa-accuses-democrats-pushing-pass-health-care.html

Whenever there's talk of an upcoming false flag I always think of chicago first, so that this utter piece of shit will have a chance to finally appear as a saviour in the minds of normies. IMO this cunt will one day be one of our biggest enemies.

Get a load of this goy, still hasn't figured out that Trump is another Obama.

And yet, alas, Tiny Kike Dancer's ass will never be a cock free zone.

who do you think MS-13 works for? Chicago gangs literally plunder train shipments full of guns.

(((Chicago)))

Because Rahm Emmanu-el is a fucking kike. Chicago is the New York of the midwest, a Babylon infested with Kikes that is funded by Whites in the surrounding areas.

Another one added to the Trump curse list.

Chiraq is pathetic. I wish we could move every nigger there and declare them a US free zone.

Because OP is an insufferable faggot who is not only incapable of baking proper bread, but can't even understand the news stories he's posting, here's relevant info from the article for context:
In other words, he didn't declare the city a Trump Free Zone, he said he won't allow federal ICE agents on public school grounds - which is empty posturing because we know ICE doesn't raid people at school, they do it at home.

Your dubs make me feel warm inside seeing all the diversity getting blown the fuck up