WE

Other urls found in this thread:

hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/fiction/mc.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS

shut the fuck up

WUZ

Original joke, OP! Have an upvote

Go back to twitter/tumblr, you butthurt nigroid.

it's a fucking happy day for me

So are some adorable young girls

Post the pic of the Imperial German Army. The one with the kaizahz.

Why don't 4plebbit kiddies stay home? More people more trolley!

AND SHIT

cute theme song

i hope all those involved in the powerpuff girls remake burn in a plane crash with all copies of the show

WUZ

FOR YOU

Wait the shitty show is dying? Oh praise KEK. 2016 is such a great year.

RESPECTABLE MEN OF AFRICAN DESCENT

WITH NO SURVIVORS

kill yourself

nagi ichi is the king of yaoi

It'll still take a while for that, it has 2 seasons to go before then and even then there is no good source for that either.

Not if the art is as shit as that garbage.

THE PEOPLE

Are you a fujoshi?

American education system at its finest

Being king of a steaming pile of shit isn't an achievement.

Wir Wuz Deutsch und Scheiße

It's a 50/50 chance.
it might, yet, it might not.

Hell, if anything, it might come back stronger than ever.

Well it's accurate in one measure, in that niggers shooting each other is overwhelmingly the norm. Besides you get to shoot at niggers or have niggers shot at.

Dude…if you wanted trapshit, you know you could've just asked right?

sheet

The game takes place mostly in Europe and German colonial forces were never deployed in Europe. That's a stretch and you should kill yourself for making it.

Would be fun if kikefield1 actually was that accurate.

Hilariously enough, the only time you play as a nigger in the campaing is the tutorial mission, everything other than that is as an Aryan ubermensch or Aussie cunt. Except Arabia, you play as the fucking chick

I know. They were still "Deutsch und Scheiße" :^)

Right?

Playing the African campaign would be nice, but unlike French colonial troops these nogs never set foot in Europe.

Don't play with my emotions user.

swer 2 good muffukka dese crackas stealin our shitroy and shiieet

HOL UP

I guess they are proud identifying with someone so damn ugly that people travelled across the world to behead her

Reminds me of a story by good ol' H.P.
hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/fiction/mc.aspx

HAVE

They literally could have had fulfilled their insatiable wishes for ethnic diversity in the african theatres of war. But no, they had to make fucking european countries black, even though it fucking conflicts with actual historic resources of what happened.

Why the fuck did I ever have faith in this game?

the anti-historic nature of BF1 is so bad it's a comedy of itself.

"Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment"

The shitskin doesn't really bother me as they were used a ton by the British in Europe, but the niggers make absolutely no sense.

The thing is too that since the nogs are talking in British accents it kinda takes away the whole "Muh Colonial Troops" argument, cause you know, a nig is gonna be screaming in a Scottish accent.

It seems the only thing DICE didn't completely
fuck up on is the new theme which sounds a lot like the old 42/43 theme, which is nice compared to the electronic shit that was BF3/4

OBJECTIVE BUTTER!!!!!!!

Isn't this one of the Africa maps though? It makes sense in that case since they did have colonial troops

in north africa? not sure. the north africans wouldn't be happy about it.