Karl Marx Thread

ITT: Karl Marx quotes to wake up the sheeples on this nazi shitfested board.

go go go

Other urls found in this thread:

brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/k/karlmarx136400.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not a Marx quote but the reality of Communism/Bolshevism/Judaism/Globalism/Freemasonry

sage

Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people. Karl Marx

"There are more grains of sand in the galaxy, than there are beaches on the planet" - Black Science Man

raids from leftists are just plain boring.
saged and reported.

Capitalist production, therefore, develops technology, and the combining together of various processes into a social whole, only by sapping the original sources of all wealth - the soil and the labourer. Karl Marx
Read more at: brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/k/karlmarx136400.html

how is that a good quote?

"fuck the disabled" - Karl Marx

i guess you really are a leftyretard, copy/pasting shit without questioning it

Genocide by malnutrition is okay if we become the the top! We tell you what is fair.

Jews are the most vile race on the entire planet. Anti-Semitism has always been a natural and just reaction to the existance of the jew. - Karl Marx

My personal favorite Marx quote.

"Their communism didn't work, ours will!"
-Karl Marcs A month before the Holodomor incident

"We must secure the existence of our shekels and a future for international jewry." - Karl Marx

(checked)

sage

Is this the best you can do?
Jesus christ even redditfags put more efforts into come on now.
Stop trying to hit us and hit us.

Sage the fucking thread.

"I suck many nigger cocks and i got cum in my jew beard. Black sceicen man is fucking enlightened as fuck." - LE BASEd korl marxe