Vita Piracy General

WE WILL SAIL THE SEVEN SEAS, AND PIRATE THIS SHIT AS WE PLEASE. WITH A BLAST OF CANNON AND A SWIG OF THIS RUM, THIS IS THE LIFE FOR ME, YO-HO!

BUY A MOTHERFUCKIN' VITA/VITA TV BECAUSE PIRACY IS HERE
amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00KVMHSUM
cartwheel.target.com/o/playstation-tv/-/70870
walmart.com/ip/Sony-PlayStation-TV-Game-Console-1-GB-Flash-Black/39403942
Also 'craigslist.com'

henkaku.xyz/
3.60 or bust

bitbucket.org/TheOfficialFloW/vitamin/downloads

pastebin.com/ywMSUa4m
pastebin.com/yERHXeNJ
reddit.com/r/VitaPiracy/comments/508e9e/megathread_all_vita_dumps/

THIS IS EASY SHIT, YOU COCKSUCKING LANDLUBBERS.
NOW. SET SAILS FOR WEEBSHIT, NEAR THE ISLES OF SAVINGS!

Other urls found in this thread:

wololo.net/2016/07/29/re-enable-pstv-whitelist-3-60-ps-vita-henkaku/
henkaku.xyz/
web.archive.org/web/20160729080101/http://Henkaku.xyz
reddit.com/r/VitaPiracy/
github.com/henkaku/offline-installer
nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=6_24&filter=0&term=
pastebin.com/L83uL4iR
mega.nz/#!LM0yWC7A!sFUSgJu53Z5qgE8MTCZBseyLwK4Xs_b7UsY4mfCHfHo
mega.nz/#!GIEEnTxK!yCE_AUOshc67zIpxBwRhjxr20mQhwEqsMe-wCkXca20
wololo.net/2016/08/09/manually-update-ps-vita-firmware-3-60/
mega.nz/#!Uc0zHb5Z!pH4WBdMim6Y88YnuoLaH0qfBtpwXQCLX1sOHMFy5KZc
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TtbJQafX7hbpwfSx0QGdJcojokawre6N0n0Ls2U-oFU/htmlview?sle=true
mega.nz/#!lMlzxBJC!r_X7LSU5CMMEMT6baQIJYzeaXstlq5ssXb1mzhJ5By8
reddit.com/r/VitaPiracy/comments/50hliy/untested_vitamin_11_ultimate_marvel_vs_capcom_3/
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=845812
wololo.net/files/psp2-updatelist.xml
mega.nz/#!2pJRnIQK!Uolu3DaQL_QC-Aop59GFopoeOGsohLE6EiBleJHQ8fA
henkaku.xyz
wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?p=411254
reddit.com/r/VitaPiracy/comments/507inp/for_anyone_who_will_not_have_the_space_to_have/
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=845659
mega.nz/#!7Edy3IpS!ohepQ_T1BTcoK5622qdvQq33r8798egVU03akrpHiHk
trustedvitavpks.weebly.com/vpk-files.html
reddit.com/r/VitaPiracy/comments/50jtpn/atelier_rorona_tested_us/
mega.nz/#!BI1Q1BDA!_yrCABobi2NPc7GmsABYT5IbWPe3ggM_jGkI0RcUWPQ
wololo.net/vita-cfw4dummies/
wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=116&t=46410
wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=116&t=46666
twitter.com/HaiHakkuIku/status/771059213795782664
reddit.com/r/VitaPiracy/comments/50jzdp/vpk_shrink/
twitter.com/HaiHakkuIku/status/771059328967176193
mega.nz/#!xgR2jLDS!9CiIGsZE1SiTa_mymD81jKAkZ3
mega.nz#!xgR2jLDS!9CiIGsZE1SiTa_mymD81jKAkZ3R0JhXtRK8So4OTPLQ
mega.nz/#!Zw8jxTBA!qvgdSspoXKIM7aMOF4qFIJvabwN0BR_xVe78PdPATMw
reddit.com/r/VitaPiracy/comments/50iebx/need_testers_moe_chronicles_asia_english_vitamin/
mega.nz/#!ZRlyjIIA!sgSxoRT1JFPhbLZkum32p_1sAT9Gvbbd0lKOIBGhXJg
mega.nz/#!hcNXlbKK!RQNbk2Nu68w7JSioN1ptUiOWm-qHfhLwW_aaxZY7BoM
st4rk.net/2016/08/29/henkaku-ps-vita-ctf-reverse-engineering/
yifan.lu/2016/08/28/yes-its-a-kernel-exploit/
reddit.com/r/VitaPiracy/comments/50i4to/soul_sacrifice_deltadigital_usavitamin_11not/
rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5275334
volafile.io/get/HIMdPx4Vw66kO/Bullet Girls.7z
volafile.io/get/z93rPh4Vw64QP/Deception IV The Nightmare Princess.7z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is the patrician choice? Vita or Vita tv? Really makes me ponder.

Vita TV doesn't even work with this

The collections are shit why don't they list the region

But can i pirate MGS HD Collection and Unit 13?

Everything I've heard says they do, and that they're better if you're going to be ripping so you avoid screen burn in

wololo.net/2016/07/29/re-enable-pstv-whitelist-3-60-ps-vita-henkaku/

Git gud, dipshit.

That only does the whitelist.

Quit plugging your fucking ears. Jesus christ.

please dump UMvC3 with DLC
as well as Dengeki Bunko Ignition with DLC

Opinion discarded

I'm going to bother if that microSD adapter actually gets released, because I'm not dropping all that money on a fucking proprietary memory card.

does anyone know if there's a download for the taiko v version dlc?

This has nothing to do with installing the botnet though? I'm just telling you the Playstation TV supports VPKs and Backups like a normal vita would. It's not an opinion.

I agree. I already have a 128gb micro SD card ready.

ok i have henkaku
how do i play the gaems?

Check the site, install filezilla.

Make a thread when the latter comes out.

Some people want their games now, user.

Have fun with the ridiculously overpriced memory card for your weeb RPGs.

I got my vita with a 64gb memory card, all for $120. You have to remember that not all anons bend over to stock prices, some people get good deals and buy stuff used or almost new.

You must be some kind of godly bargain hunter or ebay prices dipped recently.

I bought it on a local games shop.
They had a PS4 for 230, but I didn't want it. I go there every 2 weeks to hunt for good deals, they're pretty cool people, and the clerk is a very cute girl. It's a great life, user.

Is there a way to pirate PSP stuff yet? I just want to be able to play MHF on my Vita is this too much to ask?

Requesting Deception IV Nightmare Princess
Please.

Not yet, unfortunately. We'd probably have it if the devs of this brew weren't such attention whores.

Have they commented on this yet? I wasn't sure if they just didn't want to deal with a lawsuit or were actual moralfags.

yeah, you just have to go to an earlier firmw-oh…

Yeah I always learned about that shit too late, also I wanted to play newer stuff.

Any one have a Moe Chronicles VPK?

Even then, I doubt it.
They're very busy people.
Shit takes time.

3.18 only.

FUCK

The way Vita is selling you'd probably still be completely safe buying a brand new one. 3.61 is relatively new and consoles usually ship with older firmware. Plus with the way Vita sells there are probably plenty that have been sitting on shelves forever.

Alright, good to know. I just hope there are actually any vitas in stores near me.

That might be trouble every once in a while Vita's just seem to all go out of stock for some reason. However right now anything you find should be okay for piracy. I think vita tvs actually aren't even made anymore and were going for like 20$ at one point.

How do I update to 3.60. I read the wololo guide. Vita won't connect to PC with QCMA. I guess I'm supposed to refresh the qcma database after putting the PUP/xml in the update folder, but it says no system has been registered.

is it a good time to buy 64gb card?
should i disconnect my vita/s from net completely?

No, as microsd adapters are coming Soon™

8gb on both vitas is suffering

So the games need to be .vpk to be installed? I've downloaded two games of just dumped files, what do I do with them?

Wow I just read about 3.61 fucking henkaku a week or so ago. Looked up what henkaku offered and saw just shitty emulation and said fuck it this shit is so not worth it and upgrade to 3.61. Now look at me. Im such a fool

Yeah, you really should have considered that henkaku wasn't going to have insanely good homebrew and piracy right out of the box. These things take time.

3.61 piracy never ever

so… the website seems to be down?

Silly gaijinoyim thought they'd get away with it

so anyone have the files and instructions fo rthis since the websites down?

Holy shit It's finally possible. My patience has been rewarded. Now let's see if luck is on my side. Praying my vita is 3.60, haven't touched it since gundam breaker 3 came out. Will update when this fucking thing's battery charges at a level where I can turn it on

About fucking time, I'll get this shit set up after I sleep. Definitely have a few titles in mind.

good luck, pray the website with the instructions comes back up. it's currently down.

I have D4NP's Asia-English release, but my Vita is on 3.61. I'm getting a new Vita tomorrow, when I get Henkaku up and running on the new Vita i'll dump it for ya.

Check the pastebins you nigger, it's there

Go: Settings > System > Auto-Start Settings

Then Uncheck the box for "Download Update File for System Software." The vita will still try to download the newest update if you keep it connected to the internet, but it will not actually install the update until you let it. So if you just gotta have it connected online for whatever reason, look out for that. If/when it downloads the update for the next thing, just click the " . . . " and delete the update file.

just ordered myself a refurb'd OLED vita on Amazon, with any luck it won't be 3.61 or a slim and I'll be good to go

website is up for me, try again.

Also, Hyper Devotion Noire's mega link is dead, anyone got a mirror?

Uh-oh. Looks like there's still some kinks to work out on some titles.

henkaku.xyz/

ded link

oh interesting, you can access the site from the vita still

also web.archive.org/web/20160729080101/http://Henkaku.xyz

ah i see what i did wrong, browser decided to add a www.
switched to https and it worked, http should be good too

Since 2012, I only used my vita to play psp games

You can't on 3.60 as far as I'm aware

Yeah, that is why I'm not updating till they release something so I can keep playing my pirated PSP games on vita

Okay, so I can get games off my Vita, but how do I get games onto my Vita…?

read the thread next time

reddit.com/r/VitaPiracy/

yeah I use the https everywhere extension so maybe that helps

If you're going to be a condescending dickweed, at least link to the actual thread with information, not just the plebbit board.

YES! Oh happy days. I was smart enough to NOT update!

what games are actually worth playing?

it says so on the OP, can you be more retarded?

why doesn't no one read the thread before they ask questions anymore

3.60 is the only version which you can pirate on you literal retard

I reinstalled the vita usb driver using zadig and it just worked.

hello rato

Hey guys, I have a dump of gundam breaker here but it gives me some strange error on startup, c2-12812-1 or some gay shit. I applied a patch found on reddit to make it work and it still doesn't go past the title screen before erroring.

Is it because the game uses non-ASCII text in the name? Is that fixable?

I'm getting error 0xFFFFFF9A when I try to install vpk files. Anybody having a similar issue?

IIRC that means it's a bad dump or something. Try redownloading it or looking around. Do any comments mention this error?

I've been thinking that it may be a bad dump as well but I just wanted to confirm. I looked around a bit but couldn't find anything regarding the error code yet. I'll look around some more.

I can't dump shit with Vitamin. Tried 4 different physical carts, and one PSN game. All dump fine until the end, when it just returns to the LiveArea. Starting Vitamin again at that point (as suggested by the author on Twitter), doesn't do shit either, puts me back into Vitamin's main menu, and doesn't "finalize the dump", like it's supposed to. When trying to install the resulting VPK, it errors at the end with the code 0xFFFFFFFE.

Anyone found any workaround or what causes this? I just wanna back up my games to my PC and install some of them to my Vita so I don't have to swap carts all the time.

Guys, please help. I've upgraded my Vita to 3.60 successfully, and I already went to henkaku and clicked "install". Now, how do I get the downloaded games into the system?

Anyone? Please?

FTP nigguh

Open molecularShell/VitaShell and press Select to start the FTP server. Then use an FTP client on your PC to transfer the files to the Vita. ux0: is the memory card. Transfer your VPK somewhere there, navigate to it in molecularShell/VitaShell, then press X to install it.

That first pastebin states the dumps are "NOT decrypted" does that mean they are unplayable?

Pretty much, yeah.
gundam breaker 3 literally never ever

I already own Persona 4 G and P4 Dancing All Night

whats left to pirate?

Thanks for answering, but I'm afraid I'm dumber than I thought. How do I install and run VitaShell? I downloaded a .vpk, do I transfer it to a vita folder or something?

;_; i just wanted him to play Rorona

molecularShell gets installed automatically when you install Henkaku by visiting the site in the browser. It's a file manager, and it shows up as a new bubble in the interface (check bottom page of the home screen).

Shit, I should've looked at my homescreen before asking. Thanks again for you patience user.

Will I be able to make a new user account and use it on my vita without it updating anything? I don't want my current account to end up fucked if anything happens.

Sign out, not like you can use it on a lower FW anyway.

Anyone got copies of the Atelier+ games? Seems like all the links for them in all the pastebin/plebbit threads are down.

Forgot, here is another installer in case you don't wanna connect online.
github.com/henkaku/offline-installer

Will be in the next thread.

so… uhhh where can I find a dump of Dead or Alive extreme 3 Venus?

I am following this tutorial to the t and it's not working.

Make a request on vitapiracy or check nyaa, people are making their own rips and uploading there.

a guy on vita hacks is in the process of dumping and testing all the Atelier games, wait a few days as he gets to them.

What can I use to make a backup of my vita? I got a 8gb card and since i cant acess the pstore, Deleting a few games would be the only way out, and im worried about my saves and the psp titles

on the new versions of henkaku you can go on the psn store without updating.

WAit really? how so?
I think i updated it today, i mean i hit install on the molecular bubble today

You should have put link to nyaa.se, they upload good stuff there too:
nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=6_24&filter=0&term=

Emulation when?

fuck as great as it is to be able to pirate vita games. the memory cards are fuck off expensive.

Honestly dumping games is a first step for emulation. So soon, buddy.

Then pirate 1-3 games maximum, enjoy them, then if you got bored of them, delete them and install other games, its that easy.

I never was so exited about something more than Vita piracy right now. Just installed SRWZ Jigoku Hen. Holy shit i am in tears.

pastebin.com/L83uL4iR
Everyone download Coven and Labyrinth (JPN)
mega.nz/#!LM0yWC7A!sFUSgJu53Z5qgE8MTCZBseyLwK4Xs_b7UsY4mfCHfHo

How's it? I know nothing about that game. Apart from the fact its a dungeon crawler from nippon ichi.

Is Atelier Sophie a good atelier game?

I just wonder. I have left space on my card either for Xanadu or Atelier Sophie and i don't know which to choose.

How risky is this shit and how does this encryption thing works?

The highest risk you could ever get with this is to get your psn account banned. And you can't even log into it without updating system to the last version, on which this hack doesn't work. So almost no risks or bricks at all, even if something will go wrong, each time you reset console henkaku will delete itself, and you will have reinstall it.

i don't give a shit about psn if i get free games, i'm just worried about bricking or damaging my console. I'll look into this deeper if this it's true.

Well, i don't know. It seems its impossible for some web browser script to brick your console. Only if you are an idiot and delete console system files when accessing ftp.

and about encrypted/decrypted files? how does it works?

Maybe you should ask a programmer. Game files are originally encrypted. That vitamin thing dumps them and decrypts them. That's how it works, captain obvious.

You could start with a patch to get the original voices.

so, in order to install games from the pastebin links in the op, i just repackage the desired game into a .zip file and rename it to a .vpk?

Talking about that, there's undub of P4G already:
mega.nz/#!GIEEnTxK!yCE_AUOshc67zIpxBwRhjxr20mQhwEqsMe-wCkXca20

I can dump in a few hours of you want. No guarantees if they'll work though.

I'm so happy I randomly decided to use my vita and upgrade to 3.60 when that was the latest

Meanwhile: Vita piracy speeds up progress on PS4 piracy.

I have a 4gb memory card though and I have a suspicion the market for them is about to shit itself

I have bad news for you. You won't be able to install 2.9gb vpk games. Because you will require at least 6gb of free space.

So is there a way to upgrade to 3.60, without upgrading to 3.61?

that's alright I'll just casually stockpile 20 or 30 thousand dollars worth of software in preparation for when I get one

Yes.

It seems someone came up with working torrent for Atelier Meruru:
mega.nz/#!Uc0zHb5Z!pH4WBdMim6Y88YnuoLaH0qfBtpwXQCLX1sOHMFy5KZc

omnomnomnomnom

does the one in OP pastebin not work?

They aren't decrypted.

Am i just a retard or does the henkaku link not work

I can't believe I have to dump my own game just to fucking play it.

Good post from /hbg/ for those who want to safe some space on their memory cards.

Are you as hype for Might Gaine in V as I am?

I am hype for everything that has giant robots in it, especially brave saga.

Dunno if you guys saw this posted at reddit but it seems worth keeping an eye on

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TtbJQafX7hbpwfSx0QGdJcojokawre6N0n0Ls2U-oFU/htmlview?sle=true

Well, i hope this doesn't count.

You are a true Brave.

Gundam Seed Battle Destiny (tested) came out:
mega.nz/#!lMlzxBJC!r_X7LSU5CMMEMT6baQIJYzeaXstlq5ssXb1mzhJ5By8

And Marvel vs Capcom 3 (untested):
reddit.com/r/VitaPiracy/comments/50hliy/untested_vitamin_11_ultimate_marvel_vs_capcom_3/

Okay, MVC3 on the link above doesn't work, forget it.

I'll go buy a vita tomorrow
If I remember well a OLED vita is the holy grail, but if I can't find one is a LED one fine too or should I go for a Vita TV?

Damn. Would a cart dump work? I might just pick up a copy myself and dump it.

Buy what's cheaper if you don't care about portability. I am personally pstv user and i am happy about my setup right now.

Vita Slim is fine. The better battery is worth it.

What is better to pirate, Atelier Escha Logy or Atelier Sophie?

Both seem to be available, but i don't know which better. Can't install both, my card is just 8gb.

Every link for Cyber Sleuth I've found is dead, shame since it was the one I wanted to play the most.

E&L's definitely the better game if you ask me. Something about Shallie and Sophie just never clicked.

Its not working, actually, it was a bad dump.

So, is there any chance to brick your Vita like it is with the 3ds hacks, or is this just good to go

Games got uploaded pretty quick, eh? I just need Deemo and a working copy of Marvel, and I'm set. Pretty much bought everything else I want. Oh wait, shit. Super Stardust Delta would be cool, too. Sony never puts that on sale anymore.

Well, the general idea is to wait until someone has confirmed that the game is good, but if it's been dumped with Vitamin 1.1, I believe it should be safe to install.

No, the worst that could happen is that you format your memory card, but you can just start over with henkaku from there.

Even then, the new vitamin versions make it so applications don't need special permissions when installing, so you'll be safe regardless.

To answer your question accurately, there's not really any possible way for you to brick your shit just installing a game.

Well, at least low memory size forces me to actually complete my vidya.

can install only 2 large games or 2 large and one small game on 8gb memory card, shit

DJMax Technika Tune works fine with it
i'm choosing not to upload my VPK's out of choice. fuck uploading 3gb files like that

Ar no Surge Plus arrived on torrent:
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=845812

Anything interesting about this game except 4th wall breaking?

Quick question:

Following the guide on wololo, where it has me wanting to download this XML file, it just brings me to this page instead with a text tree:

Am I suppose to just "save page as" and select the "Web only, XML" for the file type? Even when it's saved, it's still as a text document.

I'm sorry if this is a retarded question, I just want to be damned sure I'm not fucking this up

forgot links, sorry.

First one: wololo.net/2016/08/09/manually-update-ps-vita-firmware-3-60/

Second one: wololo.net/files/psp2-updatelist.xml

Moe Chronicle you say?
mega.nz/#!2pJRnIQK!Uolu3DaQL_QC-Aop59GFopoeOGsohLE6EiBleJHQ8fA

>visit henkaku.xyz from the built-in web browser on your PS Vita
eh, i think ill pass. wake me up when theres a cfw

You can put your console on standby or use offline installer.

Fuck I'm an idiot I forgot the username I used to connect to the ftp what do I do?

What? It doesn't have any kind of password or login.

I'm using winscp and it keeps giving me a window pop up that says prompting for credentials

Just hit enter without typing anything in.

Tfw when realized that SRW Z3 has three fucking parts, and so far only first one is dumped. They did it to get the most amount of money, did they, those fuckers?

I get an error that says connection failed

Install filezilla then. There shoudn't be ANYTHING in login or password promts.

make sure you selected ftp and not the other ones and enable anonymous mode

Thanks for the help

meant for

Is it safe to delete the .vpk packs after installing the game they had, or do they need to be there for the game to run?

Right click these links, and click "save link as" and it should be an XML document.

oh okay! Thanks much user! That was the only thing hanging me up.

Yea it's pretty much safe to delete them.

What folder is used for game updates?

I downloaded the reddit version with the fix. Loving the game so far because of enjoyable battle system and i'm a fan of ar tonelico.

I didn't play much of it. Just wanted to give it some attention since I don't see it on most dump websites.
For some reason I have a problem with this website when I use firefox.

And has anyone else the issue of having a game named morphine instead of the regular title? I came across this, but there's a lack of actual detail as to what to do.

wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?p=411254

Alright so I think I'm fucked on the firmware end because it's higher then that because I used the camera and it accidentally updated.

Should I just buy a Vita TV and call it good or am I ding dong diddly fucked? Hopefully they find a way to rollback

I cant even install 1 game. I have the fucking 4gb card. What the fuck was sony thinking.

You really have to ask?

Theres a solution to your problem:
reddit.com/r/VitaPiracy/comments/507inp/for_anyone_who_will_not_have_the_space_to_have/

BTW that was a pretty retarded question, learn2computers nothing to do with hacking

looking for a dump of the uncensored version of criminal girls

I've never had to save an XML file before now, just wanted to make sure I didn't fuck shit up but yeah you're right about that being a retarded question

Is there an Ys 8 dump yet?

I wonder if latest Tag Force on vita has better resolution of cards than on psp.

If you're saving it as an XML document, then it's still the XML file.

The extension doesn't change the content, so if it refuses to save as xml, save it as .txt or something then change the extension afterwards.

I thought it was just the PSP version running on vita, not a vita unique title.

ok, I might check it out then.
Does the VitaDoom still not have audio btw?

Can anyone confirm that this dump works. It gives Error 0xFFFFFFFF for me.

I'll take that as a yes on the fucked

so i bought a vita and its at 3.51 firmware. Im trying to manually update the shit but im at the part where i have to connect the psvita to pc through usb but the shit will not connect. Anyone has come across this? im seriously frustrated

make sure you go to device manager and click on connect through usb or something like that.

0xFFFFFFF means its corrupted or you don't have enough space.

Well, shit.

Okay, what hidden gems vita has overall?
I know only those:
Gundam Breaker series
Gundam VS Force
Super Hero Generation
Atelier series
Super Robot Wars Z3 Jigoku Hen, Rengoku Hen and Tengoku Hen

What else worth giving a damn? Because i am new to this platform overall and wasn't waiting for anything on it, except the upcoming Gundam G Generation Genesis.

I remember there was some kind of "recommended vita games" list.

Dumping Deception IVTNP now, it's the Asia-English release. Will it continue dumping if my Vita goes into sleep mode?

can you elaborate on that? im seriously losing it.

You will get bad dump in sleep mode, its already was confirmed on reddit. Also Deception IV i think was already dumped
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=845659

Maybe thats not the same one though.

Meant go to your content managernot device manager on your vita. Select copy content, pick PC and then pick USB cable.

ah, that's Blood Ties, the original release, this one is The Nightmare Princess. It's basically what Soul Sacrifice Delta is to Soul Sacrifice. And okay, it never went to sleep, and it already finished dumping. I won't be able to upload it until later tonight though.

Is there a way to do this without the ftp? I tried various clients and they're all unable to connect…. P-Please help me anons…..

only use Filezilla and make sure you have the correct port selected (1337) with no password

I did that and it doesnt work am I just fucked?

i did that but nothing. keeps telling me it cant connect

maybe your vita and pc are connected to different networks?

Nope they're on the same router they just dont have the same local ip

tried this link….it runs good and saves
mega.nz/#!7Edy3IpS!ohepQ_T1BTcoK5622qdvQq33r8798egVU03akrpHiHk

when you press (select) what IP address does it say the vita has?

Apparently if you're using anything older than Win7 you're fucked for QCMA and Vita Update Blocker.

I'm sure thats not the problem I just keep getting the timeout detected (controlled connection) error

New website/list for working and tested VPKs has launched. Seems legit:
trustedvitavpks.weebly.com/vpk-files.html

The dump all links on mega there. They still miss more than half of the available stuff though.

Not terrible news, but not the greatest. To start with, if no one in Japan is uploading vpks then this shit's all moot to me. Japan has all the good gems.

I mean shit, you niggas already forgot about Moe Crystal, haven't you? Or the fact you now have a direct way to UNFUCK NISA's shitty work on Criminal Girls & Disgaea? How bout some open doors to retranslation projects?

Eh, whatever. I know what I'll be trying to work on, I guess.

Dumped titles have to be played with Henkaku active, correct? Even games you dumped yourself?

Progress is being made, user, give it time. At any rate, de-NISA-ing games is going to take some time and some good dumps.

seems like it

I'm a bit busy with work at the moment, among other things, but once that all gets settled down I'm going to sit down with a Vita TV and get to ripping stuff, including the Genkai Tokki games and Disgaea, as well as SRW, Coven and Labyrinth of Refrain, Caligula, Valkyrie Drive, Omega Labyrinth, Uppers, etc.

That's not a bad idea. Soon enough ill probably submit and buy a fuckin 64gb card during christmas time. That should be more than enough to get exactly what i want and then not worry about any new releases seeing how vita's DEEEEAAAAD

(checked.)
Thank you in advance.

Speaking about that, can dlc be dumped? I'd love to play as Daidouji.

Atelier Rorona+, author claims its tested:
reddit.com/r/VitaPiracy/comments/50jtpn/atelier_rorona_tested_us/
mega.nz/#!BI1Q1BDA!_yrCABobi2NPc7GmsABYT5IbWPe3ggM_jGkI0RcUWPQ

How do you turn an unpacked dump into a vpk?

Put it in a zip and then rename to vpk.

Now I can play all those great games like
And

Just because you can pirate doesn't mean you don't still have to learn Japanese to play video games

Can somebody give me a head up, i've got questions.

godspeed user

You should give a frame of reference if you want recommendations.
Alright.

wololo.net/vita-cfw4dummies/

I got myself in a bit of a predicament. I loaned my Vita to my friend and let him put his account and shit on there after I backed all my stuff up, then I heard about all this crazy Henkaku and 3.61 shit going on and warned him not to update it, which thankfully he didn't. However, I wanted to know if there's a way to put my account back on the Vita without updating it (or if it even matters)?

This system is not for you.

De-NISAing some of these won't take too much work. It'd be more the matter of ensuring a word wrap on and then slapping the ENG script into the Japanese game. Granted I'm probably oversimplifying like a retard, but you get the idea. The extra extra time would be if a complete retranslation would be needed. NISA is extremely hit & miss about its translations, but they did good work here & there. Atelier Ayesha is proof enough of that, slight need for spell checker aside.

Besides which, there are actually a fuckton of Vita games we overlook aside of the usual suspects. VN games out the ass, several brands of fighters and even doujin stuff. Idol games, shooters, so on and so forth. There's a lot of work to be done in the future, and I'm really hoping the west aren't the only ones on board.

I'll learn my own bits about this since my Vita buys are active out the wazoo. Granted I'm not beaten to it, I'll definitely be helping out, myself.

I say "look into", but really I mean poke around for a method of Henkaku that doesn't rely on a now overly-popular site (meaning IP holders are now actively seeking its destruction), and insurance that said solution won't expose or brick my accounts (as its the first time I've been content actually buying from publisher content).

he takes out his memory card, signs out, and you sign in after doing Henkaku (you need latest firmware to sign in to psn, Henkaku now spoofs your firmware so right now you could quickly grab whatever you had or wanted on the store), and retrieve the backup if necessary.

Wanting to be signed in and using the stuff is probably risky though.

MICROSD ADAPTER WHEN
PSP PIRACY WHEN
DLC PIRACY WHEN

So I got a new Vita and updated it to 3.60, but the previous owner's psn account is still tied to it. Is there any way to deactivate it without updating the console any further?

I'd say Sophie. If you care a lot about story I would recommend Ayesha or Totori over either of those, though.

nope. as soon as you change the account via resetting the entire goddamn system (thanks sony) it updates

wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=116&t=46410
wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=116&t=46666

.vpk shrink

you can do this already by doing

Gravity Rush
DJMax: Technika Tune
SuperBeat: Xonic
Soul Sacrifice Delta
Muramasa Rebirth (almost seems like a different game compared to Wii version, best on oled screen)
Odin Sphere HD
Dragon's Crown?
Grand Kingdom?
I am still playing Dragon's Crown and Grand Kingdom, so I can't really judge their overall worth offline.
Wipeout 2048, if you can tolerate 30 fps in a fast-paced racing game
Super Stardust Delta is also pretty fun. The delta controls aren't very good, however. The dlc is only good if you want an infinite mode.
Resogun is pretty nice, but 30 fps in a shmup isn't desirable.
I don't like fps controls on a controller so I can't vouch for the fps games on the system.

Note that DJMax: Technika Tune cannot be played on a PSTV due to touch controls. Wipeout 2048 works fine on PSTV but isn't on the whitelist (bypass via Henkaku).

Don't expect many non-weeb or low-weeb exclusives games from the vita. Unless I have forgotten some, this is just about it. Toukiden: Kiwami is ok, but it really doesn't stand a chance compared to Soul Sacrifice

Ys Celceta
Ys 8 (Only in JPN right now. Plan to buy English if good to support us getting more translations)
Killzone was bretty gud.

BASED
A
S
E
D

I'm still tempted but unsure.

If I wait, I might not be able to get a Vita with old enough firmware. I'm already suspicious of the refurbs/used, I expect a spike in people selling their current-version Vitas in order to get a crackable one. OLED versions will probably be harder to come by eventually as well. Finally, once these threads have died down finding all the info will likely be a lot more difficult unless I archive links and downloads from here myself, and I won't know what I really need until I try it.

On the other hand, I'm not really convinced a Vita and every game on it (plus the necessary extras ie the memery card) is worth $150-200. Consoles rarely are. I made a mistake of buying the PS3 in 2007 only to find exactly one worthwhile game that didn't eventually come to PC. The fact that it's a handheld console compounds the issue further, as I absolutely detest small screens and handheld posture (causes me excruciating neck pain that lasts for days), and I never have time to play video games anywhere except at home.

It is if you speak Japanese just like with every good console

So get a PSTV, nigga. $30.

If I were this stupid, I would also be full of doubts.

Just charged up my vita.. I'm on 3.35
Am I fugged?

Yup, sorry.

Better way. VPK shrinker.

If you need help
reddit.com/r/VitaPiracy/comments/50jzdp/vpk_shrink/

mac version never

twitter.com/HaiHakkuIku/status/771059328967176193

Is there any reason to running VHBL over RetroArch? I haven't tried any of the emulators yet
Also, is the DJMAX dump on nyaa.se in English or Japanese?

I know this is pointless to talk about after , but did you try disabling wi-fi, running airplane mode, restarting, and then formatting the system? I remember being able to skip the update process to switch accounts back then, and I haven't heard any news of it being patched out.

Back again, got Deception IV TNP dumped, and am currently dumping Bullet Girls (JPN) and DOAX3 (Asia-English). Gonna start uploading all three of them at once on the Vola when they finish dumping. I'll leave it to you guys from there to distribute it, since they'll just get taken off MEGA pretty quick.

well, DOAX3 doesn't wanna dump and I don't have any patience. I'll go ahead an upload Bullet Girls and D4 TNP tho

thanks

yea yea, heard it before. its currently my only option

I've heard that the 1.0 dump didn't work anyways, if anything wait until 1.2 to try and dump DoA X3

Speaking of, how is Homebrew/emulation now? I heard mGBA is shit, Doom has no sound, and SNES was passable.

w-what

It gets tedious as fuck, don't worry.

Pardon the triple post but at least it's not a giant wall of text post like Torfag does

I understand DAN because of Ashly but shit taste

You lucky bastard

Don't worry man, if it's for porn or ROMs, I say it's okay. Before you ask, I'm even worse because I have a throwaway Tumblr made just to follow blogs with muh fetish

VHBL is your friend.

Doesnt work

I will suck dick if it means you'll upload yours, user. I know I need to stop flooding but PLEASE GOD IF ONLY ONE POST OF MINE WILL BE ACKNOWLEDGED BEYOND BEING TOLD TO FUCK OFF, LET IT BE THIS ONE. I BEG OF YOU

OP here.

Pucker up, buttercup.
mega.nz/#!xgR2jLDS!9CiIGsZE1SiTa_mymD81jKAkZ3

mega.nz#!xgR2jLDS!9CiIGsZE1SiTa_mymD81jKAkZ3R0JhXtRK8So4OTPLQ

Fix'd

Will make a new thread after this one dies, with even more links and things to help people hack their vita.

If you have any requests of what I should put in the next thread, lemme know.

some people might get the C2 error when installing some game that got botched during dumping
So the chinaman fix would be great
mega.nz/#!Zw8jxTBA!qvgdSspoXKIM7aMOF4qFIJvabwN0BR_xVe78PdPATMw
you gotta unzip it and put the contents of the sce_module folder into the game ID in ux0:apps

oh and please dont make it like the cluttered fuck that is the 3ds 2-3 opening posts

tried to install odin sphere from the pastebin and got this error. does this mean it's a bad dump or something?

gib cyber sleuth

all I've got are sluts

That version of MC is corrupt. Author is going to try to redump when new Vitamin is released
reddit.com/r/VitaPiracy/comments/50iebx/need_testers_moe_chronicles_asia_english_vitamin/

find another dump, heres two that i found, the eng one works for me
mega.nz/#!ZRlyjIIA!sgSxoRT1JFPhbLZkum32p_1sAT9Gvbbd0lKOIBGhXJg
Password:
shadow_la05
mega.nz/#!hcNXlbKK!RQNbk2Nu68w7JSioN1ptUiOWm-qHfhLwW_aaxZY7BoM

some of the reviews on amazon for OLED 1001s say that they got shipped a slim instead

Definitely add

So I spent all day installing a bad dump. Welp, it's still good that vita piracy is a thing.

well yes, but its mostly because the tools aren't refined since were still in the early stages, and with people dumping the info file the vitamin guys need to make it better, soon the problem porbably wont be bad dumps

The reason why Gundam Breaker 3 still wasn't dumped, is because even the latest version can't dump it.

Get a save error (C2 something) when beating the game the first time. The game can no longer save past this point even when doing a new playthrough.

Watch out for those kinds of dumps, since error like these can be present even way later on

test

test

Just dropping by and saying thanks for you cool guys for making the list of links and everything, keep up the good work.

got you covered

iirc, theFl0w, or someone else found another vector exploit to perform stage 2&3 of HENKaku on 3.61, but said person hasn't posted how. I do know that the kernel part of the exploits of HENkaku are replicable at the least from 1.50-3.61: st4rk.net/2016/08/29/henkaku-ps-vita-ctf-reverse-engineering/
yifan.lu/2016/08/28/yes-its-a-kernel-exploit/

^

.me is should also be available.

nyaa.se
they use cloudflare, lol, and forgot to whitelist TOR users

Neat hack, Arch Angel Micheal

Do you mean emulate PSP ISOs?

or ftm repost the shit off censorship friendly reddit.

tfw, I can actually hear super sonic. Apartment had bats on the laundry hut. When they were fly-fucking, their screeches would pierce my ears while doing laundry.
Only the dead know peace from the knowledge of bats fetishizing on the sound of washing machines made while cleaning [my] clothes

tks

Thank the uploader.

There are some risk with it, why yifan posted about the "Safe" API, esp. because part of the exploit manages ASLR, which is as risky as it gets. See what happened with the "harry potter .vpk" URL faggots copied.

If you don't know, don't post, simple as that.

Browse, sadly, the discord group and /hbg/ threads on cuckchan. all the HENKaku devs are purposely withholding a lot information, some which I say is unwarranted.

Not just that, there's a process involved.

This is called inertia.

actually vomited seeing that

Like I said on the Vita threads:

heh
hehehehehehe

Best Traps!

reminds me of moriyashrinefag

claims without prove, even from "authors" are as good as saying I have a 2D Loli for a wife. Video demo or BTFO

Several ways, yes. Most being resting the Vita, or editing the registry.

tks

are you going to massdrop as soon as the schematics come out?

niggger, stop using Vola if you don't want to get v&n. Use any fucking P2P, for christ sakes. IPFS if you want to be bleeding edge faggot, Bittorent if you want instant propagation.

FOR CHRIST SAKES, DON'T, THERE'S 6 THREADS ABOUT VITA, ONE IS ENOUGH

I say fuck'em if they use proprietary shit and depend on file hosts. So far being proven right!

Torfaggot pls go

So scratch that, saving doesnt work

clearnet errorfaggot, stay go.

hello rato

What would you say are the chances of getting a 3.61 version Vita when making a purchase off Amazon?

Just buy used and ask version number.

But I don't want to buy a product which could of had someone's semen on it.

too late

Why? Do all of the Amazon new quality sellers only have the updated one in stock now?

No, they all have semen on them.

Does anyone here have Soul Sacrifice Delta? Can anyone dump it?

reddit.com/r/VitaPiracy/comments/50i4to/soul_sacrifice_deltadigital_usavitamin_11not/

Read that thread for 1.30 update and needed modules to launch it. It even got good dump flag.

I recommend reading r/VitaPiracy/new/ in general, so you will always stay updated about last releases so far.

Why cant you stay on reddit and stop shiting up this board.

Damn, that really helped me out. Thanks a lot friendo.

Because as cancerous as reddit may be, it's great for things like this. There's even a subreddit for vita piracy now. Which is great if you don't want to fuck up your vita installing a virus vpk.

WHEN'S MAHVEL

Most of the vita dumps are made by redditors. Entire fucking pirate community is being led by them.

Taking in account entire reddit as a cancerous den would be the same as thinking that entire exhentai is bad because people upload scat and ntr there. I used to download rare stuff from shitty rapidshare websites, this shit is less dirty than that.

To be short - game rips don't smell.

Pretty sure UMVC3 dumps have not worked.

Just a quick glimpse at how many games we yet have to dump.

That's just the foreign version though right? Has anyone tried ripping the JP one?

Caligula has a physical edition, I've got it right here

I have a feeling that guys who import rarest japanese shit hate piracy because of their buyers remorse. At least it can be noticed by following vitagen on cuckchan.

I don't see why they'd have buyer's remorse over something like Gundam Breaker 3. Personally, I fully support piracy, and when I have time to sit down and work it all out I plan to contribute what I can.

Wait for new version of vitamin. Or just forget about vita piracy in general for two-three days at least, play some already pirated available vidya.

They will quickly flood the torrents and mega with proper dumps. But if you will continue check every few hours, nothing will change and you will only make yourself nervous.

I'm not checking too hard yet, I haven't even had time to sit down and CFW my Vita, and goodness knows I have a buttload of legit vidya for both my Vita and 3DS to keep me occupied forever. Just figuring I'd at least get downloads started flowing now so less waiting around later if possible.

rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5275334
Well, at least there are some games mega links for which are already deleted.

Bullet Girls is done! You can get it here: volafile.io/get/HIMdPx4Vw66kO/Bullet Girls.7z

Deception IV Nightmare Princess should be finished in approximately 2 hours.

Has anyone dumped the Ratchet and Clank HD collection yet? I know it's really buggy but I'd love to play it on the go.

Anybody upload the FFX rip, because those retard blebbit posters posted a fucking torrent with 0 seeds.

Maybe I should order one online.
Or wait if that sd adapter gets released.

There's gonna be a serious shortage of those cards very soon. I got my 64GB one
three days ago, and it was the only one I saw locally (I live in South America)

Hopefully we'll get an adapter soon-ish, or at least somebody will hack the PSTV to be able to use the USB port for storage.

Deception IV Nightmare Princess is done, and don't forget Bullet Girls. Enjoy the games lads

volafile.io/get/z93rPh4Vw64QP/Deception IV The Nightmare Princess.7z

I've been meaning to buy a Vita for quite some time, but I'm not sure which model to get. Are there any differences apart from the screen stuff I've heard about?

new one is lighter. None of the new ones have a sim slot for 3G. New one is rounded looking. I think that's about all.

Aside from being smaller, the 2000 model has less shitty start/select buttons and adds 1GB of internal storage (only accessible if you don't have a memory card inserted).

What about the oled screen thing?

Yeah it doesn't have an OLED. It doesn't even have an IPS. It took two steps down to TN.

Thanks, m8. Now my sealed copy can remain sealed.

Is vitashell capable of unzipping?

But what's wrong with the slim?

Welp teaches me to post as I go. Anything else?

Your dump yields an error 0xFFFFFF. Can't install it.

can confirm
VPK is also missing the root files with the boot file

Nigga what? It is an IPS screen, just not a cutting edge one. I don't think you remember just how absolutely shitty TN screens are.

It has really bad view angles there's no way that's IPS, also it has a piss yellow tint while IPS colours are hard to distinguish from OLED

that screen won't wear out though so if you wanted to have one for really long term use then that would be useful

got my vita refurb in from Amazon (technically a 3rd party certified refurbisher) today, funny thing, I ordered the wifi-only model and received an 1101 3G model.

near as I can tell it makes no difference since I wasn't planning to use 3G/GPS anyway, the main thing is I got a 1XXX with the OLED.

no manuals but I can live with that, next order of business is to charge it up and find out the firmware (hopefully I can do that without a memory card since I don't have one yet).

Fuck it. I'll just resell this shit and pick up a PSTV.

Holy fuck this is pissing me off can leddit not dump or organize anything? Why the fuck arent we dumping games? why the fuck is leddit ahead of us? I'm so sick of error Oxffffffff

Either wait for a Vitamin update, or buy the game.

vitamin update or wait

oh damn really? I didn't have time to test it out myself. No idea why it'd be all screwy though, Nothing happened while it was dumping, vita didn't go to sleep or anything.

Can someone check Bulletgirls as well? I already deleted the VPKs from my memory card. I'll go ahead and redump Deception IV TNP though.

Bulletgirls works for me, thanks user.

will someone be making a new thread soon? This one's pretty low on the latter. We should also probably archive this thread when we make the next one, so a lot of questions that will be asked will already have answers.

thank god, glad to hear. I'll get Deception IV TNP reuploaded as soon as I can. My internet is absolute trash, so don't expect it uploaded for a good 9 or 10 hours my upload speed is absolutely abysmal.

after dumping the game
you are supposed to go back to vitamin application to get the remaining files such as eboot.bin to finalize the dump.
i dumped UMvC3 and still doesnt work

oh I see, I must've missed that then when I did Deception. Don't know how I did that/didn't miss that with Bullet Girls though. Oh well, I'll make damned sure of it this time.

Will you be redumping UMvC3? I'd actually love to play it. I haven't played it in ages, and that was on the 360.

Do you know how to backup saves from these games? I don't think backing them up with QCMA is backing up the saves.

it doesnt work yet even though some said US version would work
hopefully on vitamin 1.2 it works

okay, dumped Deception IV TNP again. It installed successfully but I got this error. Would've taken a screenshot but when I did it was just a black screen in the image gallery

What should I do? Is there anything I CAN do aside from waiting for Vitamin 1.2? It dumped perfectly, even the eboot stuff like 89edbe said. It was totally finalized.

Can't say I do. I've only ever backed up my entire Vita itself before, screenshots aside.

Well, this is the Asia-English physical cart version, not the digital US version.

Gonna dump Shinobido 2 since I had no luck with Deception, I don't think it's been done yet.

Shinobido 2 dumped, installed and runs fine. Gonna upload it tonight, keep your eyes peeled on the Vola tomorrow

New thread when?

works for me as well

On games installs I that gave that error I install the chinese fix files and the game would usually work (posted here):

You could wait as someone said the new version is suppose to come out in less than 24 hours.
Thanks for trying though (and for a working copy of BG).

Shinobido's dumped

dunno, it's long-past time for a new one though.

Oh okay, i already deleted Deception IV TNP though. Guess I'll dump it a third time and see if that fix does the trick. Thanks user.

I wouldn't bother trying again. Soon there will be a better version of the program. Enjoy some game time on your Vita instead.

yeah, i'll just wait. I'll start uploading Shinobido on the Vola when I go to bed in a few hours though.

New thread: