I just came up with a game, here's how you play, it's very simple

I just came up with a game, here's how you play, it's very simple.

1. Think of someone you would describe as a beta, cuck, soyboy, etc.
2. Look for a picture of them smiling with a wide open mouth.

I bet we can triple the size of this image in no time.

Other urls found in this thread:

akinokure.blogspot.com/2012/09/decoding-homosexual-face-1.html
twitter.com/twitter/statuses/920584730885595136
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I already want to smash my screen. I won't do it, sorry.

how old are you OP? get a life or commit to suicide

Problem, Aidsmoby?

What makes a soyboy?

Is it the mouth? Because their mouths aren't always open.
Is it the glasses? Because only some of them are wearing them.
Is it the beard? Not all of them have one. And even those that do very a lot - some are clean, some aren't taken care of at all.
Is it the age? There's a lot of range there, though they generally look to be at the absolute latest in their 30s.
Is it the behavior? How can that be identified from the picture alone.

A soyboy is a soyboy because he gives off a distinctly effeminate air. It's possible to be pudgy with a weak chin and a beard and not look like a soyboy. It's more subtle than any particular physical trait; you just look at him and see that he feels feminine.

In short they look like homosexuals.

Some are overweight, some are underweight. The single unifying factor seems to be them all appearing weak and unfit for mating.

Not quite. I figure it's not fair if it's a shot taken of them shouting, singing or talking. They have to be looking at someone and smiling with their mouth wide open. Better if they're posing for a picture. There are several well-known SJWs I searched I couldn't find a single picture of even smiling. At least these faggots pretend.

British "people".

Chris Stuckmann's video thumbnails.

They even sell stickers of it.

I believe it's called "soyexcited"

It's a show of submission, like a white flag. Animals lie down with their belly up: humans mimic childlike behaviour to present themselves as submitted. For if I surrender first, no one will make war to me.

Maybe I'm old but I seem to remember chicks doing the open mouth thing ( Myspace) a lot before faggots picked it up.

Mandatory reading: akinokure.blogspot.com/2012/09/decoding-homosexual-face-1.html

It's also this kind of hair style imho.

Two things:

1. Playing vidya + being really excited about it
2. Manchild tendencies

More like ugly face.

I bet he thinks he's handsome because of his exaggerated smile.

Or he smiles that way to cover up his ugliness and try to kinda laugh it off

Looks like he's wearing some kind of mental hospital gown.

The pain, the sorrow, the horror. Eyes don't lie.

where's anthony burch?

Has being retard gone too far?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

PLEASE DEAR GOD SOMEONE SHOPPE A BBC IN THEIR MOUTHS
I've never wanted to fap more in my life.
yes I'm a bugman and proud of it fuck off magakikes and commies alike

Nick Bate, one of the few cows /cow/ doesn't enjoy discussing (Though the story has a bittersweet "happy" ending.)

Nick failed at everything and was raised by morons so he crafted his entire persona to be as disgusting and annoying as possible, and insisted his every failing was intentional. He was failing school so he asserted he was trying to be dumb and thus by succeeding he was actually smart.

He swore to never have a job, he was obsessed with pedophilia, anuses, and shit. He crossdressed, masturbated with shit, smeared it all over the walls in his house, stalked girls online, hated breasts and had a bizarre fear of vaginas asserting that "once a girl hits puberty they open up." He swore never to bathe or brush his teeth.

A couple years back his little sister went to the cops, he'd been molesting her. He'd gloated about it online for years claiming he'd made her suck him off and eat his ass. When confronted he claimed he made the story up to "sound cool" but under interrogation he cracked and ended up in prison.

That's his little sister in the picture? I shall pray for her. To be coerced and/or forced to do shit to that beast of a man is torture in and of itself.
Hope that Nick guy dies in prison at least.

Any of the Cuck King himself?

GIVE ME GAPE VOLUME V

It is as if a million ovaries cried out in pain and were then infertile.

He's not a soyboy, just completely insane. A soyboy would never admit to molesting someone and if he did he would probably make himself look very ashamed which is not the case for him.

Of course they would. Every time one of these fucks gets accused of rape they immediately start apologizing and say they don't know for sure whether or not they did it. Every single one. It's why they become male feminists to begin with, they can't attract through masculinity. It's Rat Park Experiment 101, the weaker males who can't get laid go nuts and destroy the entire community.

twitter.com/twitter/statuses/920584730885595136

What about jawlines?

To be fair to GIRUGAMESH guy, he was shouting something in the video which is why his mouth is open, rather than doing the submissive soy face.

Latest.

You're a tool for the kikes.

It's gonna get bigger.

Close enough?

Theres a gold mine for you faggots.

Second one works. Sorry Sam.

Kojima is a chad.

Just noticing a few of these seem a bit off. Most of them seem like textbook examples though. A few criteria to keep in mind:

1) They should be posing, either for the camera or somebody else, not just caught in the middle of moving their mouth.

2) Their mouth should be at least somewhat widely open. Closed jaw or open just a crack doesn't seem right for this.

3) They've got to be smiling. Preferably a big, obviously fake smile. Just posing with an open mouth without smiling could be some other bullshit, but it doesn't fit with this.

I have to agree. It has to be a smile, it has to be intentional, it can't just be them for instance talking. I think it's an attempt to come off as happy and non-threatening but belies that underneath they're actually conniving, sneaky and miserable.

in the first one he is laughing and in the second one he is probably doing his talking like a current year person thing

Fucking nailed it.

Amused mastery. Top tier game.

Isn't mpb high testosterone issue? Doubt these cucks even know what that means.

Holy shit the Soy Internet Defense Force is real.

underrated post tbh

Worse than a double nigger.

Also why there are no nigga soyboys?

Black soyboys are rare, black males tend to hate feminism and sjws. They do exist though.

They become trannies.

You may live in a white bubble or some shit. I have really bad news for you.

It's not that they're particularly macho, it's just a numbers game. The media likes to act like blacks are 70% of the population, but they're actually only around 11% in the US. So black males are only like 6% of the population.

Even blueglass the ecco the dolphin autist is more alpha then these soys.

she could chew through barbwire with that grill.

There are proportionally way more gay/trans blacks than whites. A lot of them are huge flamboiant faggots. And there are LOTS of NEET blacks too, you can find a lot of them on /a/ and Holla Forums. They even have soy tits.The only difference is the media representation, they pick the macho blacks to represent blacks, and soy whites.

I've been noticing this for a while now, glad to see more people are seeing too.

How long until this meme reaches into their minds and takes up residence sans compensation?

I need a fresh shipment of sodium chloride.

surprised we haven't seen any articles about it yet, they made a bunch about soyboy.

Go suck Daddy Drup Drup's diddy dong Scammy(BOY). Sick of your shit…

Absolutely disgusting. If you haven't taken the VegAryan pill you are basically a spiritual niggerkike.

hilarious. I'm so conscious of this now most i'll do is a mild tilt of one side of the mouth.