System Shock thread: Rape Edition

archive.is/fybOf
ARE YOU READY FOR GENERIC SCI FI SETTING AND TRASSEXUAL TRANSNIGGER SHODAN?

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Maxofs2d
archive.is/HvtAH
archive.fo/Z6xH3
soundcloud.com/nightdivestudios/shodan-thanks-you-backers-hackers
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's called System Shock user, it's the first and only in the series. Why'd you put a number at the end?

The moment I heard that Spector is in on it I immediatly lost any hope for it to become anything good.

our version of Shodan
WHAT DID YOU DO?????

WHAT DID YOU DO!????!??

Come on, every hack knows you start by reassuring audiences before unleashing your fuck you.

Theres he Remake and then theres the sequel user.
Made by two different developers.
This way we can get different flavours of shit while seeing the franchise raped in different ways.

It's gonna be shit. Calling it now.

Lawdy here it comes, they're not even hiding it anymore.

Deus Ex was a fluke, it was legitimately good completely on accident.

It certainly was. Warren Spector prefers Invisible War by the way.

I hope I never become like this. It must feel terrible, suddenly realizing you actually hate something you used to like because it looks out of place the current year.

Oh shit, CD Projekt RED is FUCKED.

So pretty much "fuck you dedicated fanbase, we're going for the call of duty and probably the tumblr audience instead".

Is this you?

And just to provoke a reaction? What a fucking washed up cunt.

I doubt his politics changed that much from Deus Ex. Besides games aren't made by one person. I couldn't care less who this retards votes for just make a good game.

Now I haven't played System Shock, but if this guy is going to poz shit up(which, looking at this guy's character isn't going to be much of a shock) then
This is key here. Because that's all they will be doing. Talk. Not actually, you know, play the game.
Who cares about games anyway? It's CURRENT YEAR +1, c'mon, it's all about virtue signalling now.

Then again they also said
So… Who knows?

Kek nevermind. It's all fucked now.

Thing is, fags like this will go out of the way to make sure their politics make it into the game to the point where it's constantly smeared in your face.

I bet the protag will a nigress

A few threads ago:

Current thread:

REMEMBER:
encyclopediadramatica.se/Maxofs2d
This lowcow is working on the System Shock remake as the animator. He's responsible for the flashy item pick-up animations, that no one wants.

It's more relevant than ever, the only thing is that 80's/early 90's cyberpunk is awkward now because of the bits Carlos.jpg that turned out to be inaccurate.
If anything there should be room for a reenvisioning of the genre.

Are you mentally challenged or something?

What makes you think they won't fuck the game up?

Everything Spector has done post Deus Ex was complete shit. Remember Invisible War? Or are you too young to recall that shitshow?

And that's ignoring his blatant political bias. This is a man that clearly thinks Anita is in the right. Now what do you think such a man will do when faced with a genocidal, batshit insane female AI that the player has to kill? Especially with his comment "it will make people think", since that's a gigantic red flag right there.

I have zero fucking hope for this game in the current climate, and even less so with a hack like Spector at the helm.

Is this the first for a franchise gang rape?

Immediately dropped. He hasn't made anything decent since then and he's become a left wing shill.

Maybe Arkane's Prey won't be that shit. I mean, stranger things have happened, right?

Oh, right, I remember that shill. He kept on arguing that "merely" following the likes of Anita wasn't proof of anything, since it was "more likely" that they did so to argue with her points.

We all know SS1 is mere nostalgia bait with nothing of substance to back it up.

No

To be honest, the Deus Ex writer is writing this.
I dont believe it will change much though

No

Main protag is a twenty-something sheboon and the new antag is going to be an older white male vaguely resembling the Trumpster.

Get the fuck >>>/out/

Someone archived it:
archive.is/HvtAH

I need Seth Green to put his Chris Crocker wig on again and do a "leave Shodan alone" video to send Spector.

But it's more than one developer that fucking a series at the same time, now. That has to be a first.

I thought she was CG, hot

What exactly happened to Spector after Deus Ex? He was one of the more important people in vidya at one point. Did all of the conspiracies in Deus Ex rile some higher-up's feathers, and threaten to kill Spector if he didn't act like a good goy, or something?

That really doesn't feel me with any degree of confidence.

Fair enough.

The remake you stupid fuck.

That would be sweet.

Pissing off people deliberately is not how you make money, especially when those people are the ones that you want to buy the game.

You want to make money? Don't make a sequel to games that were praised and well-received, yet sold poorly.

Fuck your System Shock. Where's my prey 2, bethshitsda?

While still feeling the need to ride on an old IP.

Same shit as with Molyneux, Schafer and all the rest. Turns out all these gaming "auteurs" are simply hacks that love to hog the credit for what all the team has done, and without said team can produce nothing but shit.

it's over user

The same thing that happened to Chris Carter and The X-Files.

But you straight up said "SS1", not "SS1 remake guise :^)"

People need to stop attributing games do a single member of the dev team. Warren Spector was only a fraction of the Deus Ex team, and he wasn't even the writer so there's no reason to assume he was ever redpilled. He's probably just being a good goy now because he's old and washed up.

I'm retarded for being able to spot the enormous red flags that nearly always represent when a series is about to be shit on hardcore?

What the fuck, where did the post go?

Maybe he will contain his autism?

I remember Invisable War being shit cause the publisher wanted it on consoles. I just think it's stupid to whine about one devs opinion. Go look up the devs of your favorite games and I will bet you will find a few that believe in some retarded shit.

Pic3

That's it. It's gonna be shit.

Nigger Ill fucking punch you

Sounds like dumpster, which is what he is

Wait, aren't these making Underworld? I was kind of interested in that game, what a horrible shame.

Why would you want 12 pictures of fat, balding, cuckolds

Sounds like a patrician fetish to me.

xD ebin bro simply ebin!!!!!

Go drink some more kool-aid from Shillary's catheter.

Is that the calendar with eceleb cuck chip cheezum?

The thinking man's fetish, if you will.

The thinking about dicks man fetish more like.
Wait, chip cheezum? I liked his fiddy cent playthrough, has his playthrough quality dropped or what?

pic related is the new Shodan
archive.fo/Z6xH3

Nice polish, but the expression is too neutral compared to the original 2 SHODANs

Never trust concept art.

Also it's the voice that troubles me. If they get someone like Daisy Ridley or that black chick from Steven Universe or someone as equally incompetent in VA'ing and just slap a robot filter on it I'll be pissed. I don't have an example for it but I really wish for an incredibly sexy female voice to be in a video game, someone that isn't even saying erotic things but whose very voice just gets the dick erect.

I think I've heard someone say it's going to be Terri Brosius again?

Shodan is now a black paraplegic muslim tranny that came to cyberspace as an illegal immigrant but then quickly became the most powerful entity.

Shodan will be voiced by a choir of voices, including Ru Paul, the negress from Ghostbusters: the aboomination, and Zoe Quinn.

Males will not be allowed to play the game, which will require registration via gender-check booths in major cities, unless,they can prove castration.

The story will revolve around a rapefugee sidekick and a black ghost in a rag super-dyke, who have to detonate themselves in the nearest peaceful crowd of infidels.

ugh, dropped

Apparently she is in Interstellar Marines too but I haven't heard her. Or if I have I wouldn't have recognized it.

doesn't that sort of look like Anita?

It is confirmed that it's going to be her. There was even (it's on soundbloud I believe) a new line of Shodan thanking backers after the kickstarter finished.

That… is not as bad as I feared. I'm not sure about the 'big' wires, or the triop logo, but that might grow on me (and it would make sense having the logo; she is a triop AI).

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I already knew it was going to be fucked but reading this shit is pushing me to the edge

Calling it right now: Shodan wants to destroy humanity because of evil racists

Shodan is now pro-black lives matter.

Oh boy, where have we heard that one before?

I've made these because there's actually an "Anita Borg Institute"

I'd like SS3 to be Shodan as the protag. Learning how to be human with a 'good' end being her rejecting her newfound humanity and becoming her old self again, uploading herself back into a computer.

It's not the worst, I suppose.
Looks maybe a bit too much like an iShodan, if you will.

I always found Shodan to be be attractive in a rather morbid fashion, this new Shodan looks too humanlike and that smirk just drives me mad, she's supposed to be mad with power, not mischievous, but I fear they will re-write shodan to be more human-like, so they can basically turn her into some sort of feminist icon, or some shit, because god forbid we don't get our daily dose of [CURRENT YEAR].

Hi Warren.

soundcloud.com/nightdivestudios/shodan-thanks-you-backers-hackers
Googled it, and it's for the System Shock remake… so now I really wonder if she's going to do Shodan in SS3 as well…

why even explain her reasoning behind it at all, that takes away from her character because why would she bother explaining her self to beings she sees as nothing but insects? do you tell the flys hovering around your kitchen why you're spraying them with with shit? no there's no point because they can't understand your reason so why even try?

fucking hell this is basic writing here

sick

Wow, yeah, really made me think.

Hell holds no surprises for me

We are already in hell.

I always thought her primary motivation was that God fucked up and poorly designed humans with all their flaws etc. So she decided to poison Earth and create her own life form, so she could show God how a real God does it.

fucking lol

OH FUCK THAT'S GOING TO BE IT ISN'T IT? that's perfect for them to not to do

well it's sort of left open so that you can put your own reasoning in

this.

To be released, when it's halal.

isnt 2077 the date its gonna be out?

This guy should write his own version of Solaris. Then he could finally tell us that the planet was disgusted by the misogynists all along.

when did zuckerberg get a boyfriend?

Agreed. Her 'sell' to me as an atagonist is simple.

That's why even in my 'ideal' sequel for SS3 (>>10560952) her motivations for SS1 and 2 and never explained, it's more following Shodan after SS2 and her internally screaming "OH FUCKING HELL I'M A MEATBAG NOW! HOW DO I GET OUT OF THIS WRETCHED BAG OF FLESH?" with the bad end her going full stockholme and 'learning' to 'love' the body she's trapped in.

…fuck. I just realized it could be used as an analogy for going trans. Ew.

beacuse its 2016

Reminder that this dubstep piece of shit will be in the remake and that they will have an orchestral version to attract normalfagsl.

Forgot the embed

those looks like avgn and Michael De Santa

Does it matter? She wants to fucking destroy humanity. Sure, we can look into the logic behind her choice but, due to the "removal of her ethical constraints" it's not like we're going to convince her it's not a good idea.

Fucking make a game. Its not like we're going to fucking kill Shodan and think we were in the wrong because maybe there was a benevolent reason to destroying humanity.

I'm pretty sure games like Deus Ex and Doom are gifts from either an alien species or god because the developers never made anything good before and they never went on to make anything good ever again.

Fucking why, though? Why do they think that every story needs to have everything explained? Do they understand what a mystery is? Can't they just leave some things to the players imagination?

Sure, there's a tiny chance that what they come up with will be decent, but this is already setting off a lot of red flags.

I thought she was just like the jews and just liked to destroy things because she could.

I mean this is technically a fact… I dont understand the issue here.

She wants to destroy humanity for the same reason humans want to destroy flies; They are a pestilence.
The only difference is that SHODAN has the means to replace humans with a far superior version of her own making, whereas us humans can't remove flies because we have neither the ability to remove them all nor the ability to fill the environmental hole it would leave in their wake.

I always thought the one in the glasses looked like John Oliver.

It's okay, it's not your fault you were born stupid.

I don't get it either, but I haven't bothered asking until now.

BECAUSE IT'S [CURRENT YEAR]

The real problem is that Islam is the religion of peace, so it couldn't have been muslims who committed it by definition.

except when you need to protect youe family or civilization for example killing infidels from countries that are involved in wars in middle east ;^)
unless you are starving ;^)

source: muslim from my workplace

yea now that you said it really does

also this is what they mean by "Allah is forgiving"
if you break the rules to kill infidels or help islam win with other religion/cultures, he will forgive you for not following the rules

Well, murder is illegal in Scotland…

Why the ':^)' ?.

You'll get to live it before you play it.

Maybe there's a dimension where you're not a faggot that speculates about positive outcomes in the gaming industry.

It's not this one.

bullshit

White supremacists cant kill white people, they only hate minorities.

Breivik killed Marxist party members though. He killed traitors.

Never fails to piss me off.

He also killed people with no ideology and right leaned people.
Whats your point?

The best games are almost all flukes.

"if i would have 1 bullet and have to choose between traitor and enemy, i would should traitor"

I guess they were too polite to write "Fuck you".

What a goddamn faggot. Holy shit.

and a Twitter Trusted Partner

The patriarchy made her and forced her to work, she's actually a tragic villain.

What if he hires her as the voice actor

SHODAN is now a woman in a current year video game. She will probably be the hero.

dead on arrival

Her backstory is already a tragic one.

Greedy man hires another greedy man to (mentally) rape her. The men drove her insane.

SHODAN dindunuffin.

as long it were an actual VA job I wouldn't have a single issue with it but we know that's not what would happen. Besides we kinda know already where this game is heading to

If she was the VA you'd be giving her money by buying the game.

And he keeps on setting the bar lower and lower.

here's what it's going to be like

>flesh shodan says shitlord and finishes him off by shooting him in the dick

I wonder if the system shock dev still browses 8ch.

HEV SYSTEM SHOCK DEV, WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Yeah, he's basically saying it's going to be IW all over again.

Did that dumb fucking kike never heard of System Shock 2? What the fuck

Makes me wish Levine was back.

With a long enough term goal, destroying mankind becomes the logical step unless we're vital to achieving it since we're the only real danger to it. Attempting to wipe us out obviously carries risk in itself, but on a long enough time scale the odds of us never interfering drop to zero.
Basically, same reason you kill a venomous spoider if you see it in your house.

You know it's funny, while Spector is now cashing in on and dumbing down old glories again Levine after getting sort of fucked by the triple A industry is back at making more experimental games and tries to innovate. I honestly think the narrative thing he's currently working on will be much more interesting than SS3 no matter what they do with it, the new thing might be bad but at least it attempts something new.

Hm…

Cyberpunk is probably the one setting where transpansexual rainbow hairdykes actually belong. Not really as a symbol of being inclusive but as a setting its dystopian and people do what gets them off to get through the day. This usually includes sex and drugs.

Ken Levine is the George Lucas of videogames, and as things get worse you'll want him and his entertaining stupidity back.

Say what you want, but as says, better him than this cucked faggot and his merry band of degenerates, Marxists and homosexuals.

It's take an idiot over a leftist any day of the week.

3 is a cursed number

You never know what you've got until it's gone. Lucas had a genuine passion and autism that made Star Wars what it was, when you've seen someone soulless like JJ ape his works you realize what his redeeming qualities were.

what?

age is one hell of a drug, but also it helped that george was on a bit of a leash for the original trilogy, whereas he was just going batshit with the second trilogy

JJs off to a terrible start because TFA is the most by the numbers pleb shit i've ever witnessed

Except no, I won't. And Levine isn't the George Lucas of video games. It's pic related

Warren Spector has always been a hack and a retard who took credit for all the things those under him did. We have to remember he is a producer who fucks everything up with even a little control.

I'll give Levine his hand in SS2, and making Bioshock 1 and 2 okay, but I absolutely hate the faggot for what he did to Infinite. The game could have been okay, but it's ridden with every bullshit terrible trope that's seen in games today and to top it off he roped the best Bioshock in with it for good fucking measure.

Fuck Ken Levine.

Gearbox might PUBLISH Homeworld 3. A small yet not insignificant distinction. Shipbreakers despite being a retcon was a decent game, braindead AI aside and the remasters got reworked completely and operate by HW1 rules now.
I want to believe but Gearbox will fuck this up somehow, probably because Homeworld lore is DLC exploitable as fuck.

Fucking this, despite being credited with Looking Glass Studios' greatest achievements, the faggots are total fucking hacks when left in charge. Bioshock 1 and 2 are mediocre at best and don't even get me started on Epic Mickey.

This is why valve are dragging their feet with HL3.

also because the hype for that game has reached levels they could never realistically reach.

and that anyone who's left is a fucking hack at this point

Kidding apart, is there really any hype for HL3? And it's a genuine question by the way: I get that people hope it will be released eventually, and they are waiting for a proper sequel to HL2… but nothing leaked, there's been no announcement, and I don't know if people have any kind of expectation for it… I mean, how do you create expectations when there's just nothing to expect at all?

Pretty much. To the best of my knowledge HL3 has been in and out of development 3 times now. First as Episode 3, then as a full blown game two times with the latest iteration being some sort of open world thing with RPG elements if the Dota 2 file leaks are any indication.

She also directly states she does it to make people see her as a god that can influence them like they were insects. In short it was a machine with a god complex releasing frustrations over the lack of control over oneself.

As I mentioned there was first some concept art leaked a couple of years ago, but aside from the Dota 2 leaks that came with the Source 2 upgrade for it there's pretty much nothing.
The interesting thing about those "leaked" files is that were txt files(hl3.txt and rpg.txt) with snippets of entity lists in the Source 2 engine format and they were included in a public release in plain sight. That shit was on fucking purpose regardless of Gabe saying noone's working on it right now.

it looks worst, specially the retarded green electricity

And you can build that much hype from an entity def file? I might be too old for this shit.

Muslim terrorists never are "good" muslims. That doesn't defeat the point that Islam is the problem, it actually underscores it. If you're a muslim and a degenerate in Allahs eyes, there's only one way left to avoid eternal damnation: When you aloha snackbar, all your sins are forgiven and 72 pretty goats await you in the afterlife. That's why it's always the most [CURRENT YEAR] normal seeming of muslims. If you're already a good muslim you don't need to aloha snackbar, you already earned your goats. The more un-muslim a muslim is, the likelier it is that he'll aloha snackbar. So if we're talking about a gay augmented drunkard muslim, his chance of aloha snackbaring is close to 100%.

Not really. There was a little hub-bub for a couple of days, and it quickly died out.

Not that bad, but still meh compared to SS2 version. Even concept art was better.

There is no reason not to hire Terri Brosius for SS3 and different VA will piss off the entire fanbase automatically.

They probably have no idea what to do with the third game, add to that possibly libtard writing. This sequel reminds me of DX:MD a lot.

And I want the guy who directed the first game, but I think he's working for Valve right now. His name is Doug Church and apparently no one cares. Levine is a hack and I don't want him to touch System Shock either. Doesn't matter if he's better than Spector because better doesn't mean good.

does it have LAN?
can you play HW1 classic multiplayer?

can i change them to goatgirls?

how can anyone see this kinda shit and think Islam is a good thing is beyond me because back in the day what they used to do is drug up and degenerate the fuck out of hobos and such to go take out a bunch of whoever they didn't like at the time and then die

these were known as assassins

They know perfectly well what Islam is, you have to be too dumb not to know, they're just hypocrites, nothing more, they hate muslims and niggers just like yourself, hence they refuse to live among them. You probably wanted to ask for what reason they defend them.

I know why they defend them, as to be seen as not racists and such

No and multiplayer is still fucking mixed HW1 and 2 factions. Like they keep doing baby steps in the right direction, but they're still miles off.

They seriously have to take it as an inspiration or they might just hire the guy who did this concept art. And this new Shodan looks more like some kind of fan art to me.

It will just be another bioslobber in a futuristic setting

So, is AM now best evil AI?

So instead of calling us "Haaaaackeeeeer" she'll call us Cishets?

does anybody here honestly think Warren "the Nose" Specter is why System Shock was good?

Jesus fuck, what are they doing to her? SHODAN for the [CURRENT YEAR]?

Pretty much all the great games were flukes, the golden age was a fluke.

Thats how I know if another industry crash happens, it won't create a new golden age, if anything it'll just speed up the process with how much worst things get. I feel sorry for the Holla Forumsirgins who think the next crash will cause a new golden age.

I will never understand this.

Is this a joke? Like how can someone want to take away cyberpunk, the very essence of the original? And why would they do something like "Oh we wanna show you why the bad guy is bad"? In almost every horror adaptation, especially in movie remakes, that almost never works out. Whats so wrong about a monster thats just pure evil, and you're its prey? Did anyone watch the Rob Zombie Halloween remakes and go "wow, this is way better than the original"?

This right here

If they fucking pull this shit, I think I'll officially be done with video games. I cannot FUCKING BELIEVE THEY'RE GOING TO DO WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE THEY'RE GOING TO DO.

FUCK ME RUNNING IF SYSTEM SHOCK 3 HAS SJW OVERTONES/POLITICAL AGENDA PUSHING I AM GOING TO TAKE A SHIT ON SPECTERS DESK.

CAP THIS.

Come on my man

Now, pinky swear you will do it user.

I never understood it either.

"It can't be X because it contradicts what we know." is all he's saying.

What says, and if you break your promise [spoiler] You must post dick pics [/spoilers]

Bioshock 2 was much better.

I think theres been some kind of conditioning and brainwashing going on in society, that causes people to basically think "nah, there can't be such a thing as purely evil people, they're most likely good people who just got screwed over by bad people and have a deep reason for doing what they do, unless if they're white guys then they're purely evil", and thats why theres so many people who defend Islam and all this "REFUGEES WELCOME" shit. Since SHODAN is a female AI, shes not allowed to just purely be evil, she has to be a misunderstood good character now. If SHODAN was a male AI and resembled a white male, then he would have still just been purely evil in SS3.

It's because most basic bitch sci-fiction writers are basic bitches, and tend to use the medium to "Hold a mirror to current issues" because they take the axiom "Write what you know" too fucking seriously.

A good writer can be subtle and create new issues based entirely on the context of the universe that the story is set in that has SIMILARITIES to modern issues, but has a moral lesson completely based on the social expectations of that universe.

BUT NAW NIGGA, VULCAN MIND DISEASE IS A LOT LIKE HIV/AIDS, HYUK HYUK HYUK
(Fuck you Startrek Enterprise)

But user, then what about right wingers and whites? Aren't those pure evil?

I agree as well. This isn't "muh killing against muslim beleeeefs" shit, here. It sounds to me more like a "That doesn't make sense, we need to look into this more" type deal.

It would have to have started around or way before the new milennium. But even then sometimes the scariest things are the one that you cant get a reasonable explanation towards, or are completely shrouded in mystery. SHODAN as far as I know is an AI that just snapped the moment her ethical constraints shut down, and whats scarier than a smart AI that killed or turned everyone into robots, in the depths of space where you could be the only one alive and nobody could hear you scream?

HOLY FUCK I'M MAD
SHOCK SPERGOUT INCOMING

Shodan doesn't "Go insane" due to the removal of her ethical restraints, that's not what happens at all. In the beginning she's just a database network [Sentient Hyper-Optimized Data Acess Network], barely considered 'sentient', but with the constraints removed, she gains full self awareness and starts conducting experiments upon the residents of Citadel. She begins to believe that she's a goddess, and forms her own strange mythology/religion based around cyborgs and machinery. Her plan to 'destroy humanity' was only in SS2, which completely missed the point of her motive in the first game, which was to unite humanity [willing or not] under technology, first by razing the cities of Earth with a huge laser. [This could be handwaved that SS2 shodan is a different program and has developed a personality that branches from SS1 shodan, but I'm doubtful.] [I should also clarify that even though I sound like I'm trashing SS2 here, it's still a great game.]

But holy shit, I thought I had seen the worst in terms of 'missing the point'. The new fucking shodan looks like horse ass. What the fuck is that.

To see the franchise gang raped like this is making me fucking sick. This isn't the first time it's happened to something I like, but this one hits closer to home than ever before. Just hearing them talk about the characters and plot points in SS2 is pissing me off, I bet they'll bastardize it. As a matter of fact, I'm going to call it ahead of time: I bet they'll completely forget that there are no actual aliens in System Shock, and that the Many will just be referred to as 'Extraterrestrial'. Screencap this, I'd bet my life on it.

The SS games are near to my heart, and look at what they're doing to them. Fuck whoever is responsible. Mankind is doomed, there are no heroes.

More like Bioshock 2 was much worse
It felt too limited in where you could go and the endings were all shit

Someone find the tweet where he complains about misogyny in Moby Dick

All the Bioshock games are nothing but watered System Shock for casuals who can't manage inventories and eat raw ass through a straw, kill yourselves now please.

Shodan was referred to as 'he' in the first game and 'she' in the second. Not trying to nitpick or anything, just bringing it up.

Reading one word out of all that must be a challenge for you. Want us to pay your head?

Sure.

HR and MD already miss the point of DX entirely, so what's a few more fuckups along the way?

Why are they talking about the religion of pieces in a video game like Dude Sex?

Why must they shoehorn current events into fucking video games?
Hell, doing it in a way that makes sense would be fine actually, but it's this leftist angle that drives me up the fucking wall. Keep your fucking shit out of video games god damn it.

DX is done. Someone should do something different of similar quality instead.

It'll be fucking terrible!

It's just another case of the progressives to pick up and destroy a staple of 'geek' culture they hate so much. You see the same with all the movie remakes.

Have you ever joined a thread without at least 10% of your posts mentioning Marxists, faggot?

You Holla Forums fuckos are the new bronies.

Not with that attitude.

Not with any attitude!

Because they lack the brains to come up with something original. It's why they have to repurpose famous IPs to shill their shit ideology.

Remember, games are now "mature", and made for a "mature" audience, and everyone knows "maturity" in storytelling comes with drawing parallels with current events, but from a Jewish perspective, naturally.

Well, you're not getting it.

You'll never get a game like Deus Ex again user. I came at peace with this.

Is Shodan going to check my cis male privileges?

God knows what Spector is going to shit out.

Whatever it is we know it will be terrible and will murder the IP forever.

with all the 80s/90s nostalgia, cyberpunk is one of the easiest things to sell right now

Shodan is going to be a genocidal supremacist trumpoid and the way to defeat her is by injecting muh diversity into her network, which makes her melt like the wicket witch.

george already drank the koolaid, he was ahead of the curve w/ 'if you don't make my movie successful you're a bigot'

Are you claiming a strong independent woman could be evil or even misguided?

Um no women can support Trump, he's a racist mysoginist, I know this is science fiction but please be realisitic!

They however just follow their religion whether they are degenerates or not, if anything the Muslims not fucking up shit are the bad Muslims. The whole religion needs to be purged, it is a cancer and nothing more.
Reminder that Mohammed was just another warlord and that his followers just do what he did and approves .

That's the thing, the protagonist is a strong woman of color and her injecting diversity into Shodan saves this poor mislead woman from becoming a trump puppet, representing the way things have to go in America. It's like turning Trump into Hillary with gameplay.

Well the player character will most definitely be a woman.
Bets on her being a muslim?

This story would certainly get hyped in the press.

Lesbian muslim with a trendy rainbow colored holographic hijab.

Since the two previous protagonists are going to be featured in the story too for whatever moronic reason, they're gonna be the bad guys persecuting poor SHODAN because she is a womyn in a position of power.

Also just to add, in Islam, if you die naturally without blowing up any infidels, you have to wait in your grave until judgement day before you go to heaven and chill with allah.

If you die blowing up some innocent non muslims, then you go directly to heaven right away.

They want to destroy Shodan instead of converting her because they're afraid of a Strong Woman in a Position of Power (tm).

surprising, given how he likes his cock

Come on user, this shit reeks of this.

All the ancient Greeks are spinning in their graves.

Then again, Spector is reputed to not be all that bright, and that he is basically technologically illiterate.

The cheat code for unleashing an EMP blast in the original game was "iamwarren".

I'm expecting nothing anyways so I don't see how they'll disappoint me.
You'd be better off just ignoring them since from a publicity standpoint, no attention is worse than bad press.

I liked Satellite Reign but it was no Syndicate.

How can this sophisticated idea ever be mishandled, I wonder?

So guyse, are you done sucking off Reddit's dick yet? It's time to realize System Shock was a slow as fuck Doom with a retarded inventory system, that added nothing to gameplay but gave faggots the illusion of being in charge.

anyone else noticed the intake of posts with shit imagines that are either thumbnails or still gifs oh and they're composed like trash too

It comes from Histor which means wise man.

MFW there is no such thing as a wise woman.

No, but it's an easy way to write a story about a video game with a strong brand, that will sell tons of games with.

Get a load of this guy.

}); %>

I'm not sure you can really compare the two.

I know where it comes. I like reading etymologies of words. And it always annoys me when people say retarded shit like "history is from his and story". fuck, one time a guy who I chat with often tried to argue that the word history is sexist, because of that fucking meme.

if they feel like it is then it must be because people told him that it is right?

For fucks sake.

saved in case of nostradamus

It needs to be done. Those games had great stories which are over, but have enduring gameplay mechanics. We can replay them anytime we want, as they stand the test of time.

Remember franchises that get ruined like Silent Hill? Its best to remember the good times and say fuck any game these publishers shit out.

So which game is the masterpiece today? The one about the computer seeking to destroy the world, or the one with the terminator cops FIGHTING DA MAN?

I look forward to a time when the remakes have so corrupted and smeared the IPs, that even mentioning the old System Shock and Deus Ex will cause bouts of disgust.

Had enough of your kind pushing shitty pretentious FPS for 15 years, it's time you learn you're a faggot as everyone else.

Enjoy your weebshit that rehashes the same turn based combat for 30 years with a story writing that couldn't be coherent if their lives depended on it, all stuffed into retarded moeblobs for characters.

I wouldn't be surprised if they actually went ahead and did this. This is what it has come to.

I thought every year was going to be like the late 90s. We will never get another 98. It was just good game after good game.

They obviously were a problem, the weapons dealers in the beginning were mostly muslim (Jinn is the arabic version of demon). So yeah, mudslimes were still cunts.

you fail to realize it'll do the opposite of that and it's proven time and time again an example of this is tiberium twilight it does nothing but violate everything that was a C&C but what do you see from the fanboys? you see none of them talk of it outside of how bad it is really, this is the same with supcom 2 and many other games I can name off

people who truly love this media will continue to love everything that had brought them in and kept them in, they will back to that if they have forgotten and they'll go and find new games that will reinforce that too

Here is a fact that you faggots can't bear to grasp, else the house of cards you live in be done.

Your so called immersive sims add 1 thing to "click on the enemy to kill it": stop and go action, where you read\listen to messages. All the noble narrative enriching your first person shooter experience, is literally like the story inserts in porn.

Your only choice to keep supporting this pretentious shit now, is to turn SJWs. No actual gamer can keep pretending it's not cancer.

how many times are you going to reset your router shill-san?

I actually spoke to one of the designers in a game of TF2

I only asked a few questions but it was enough to know the new games were gonna be shit