AWAN BROTHER FACING CHARGES

Former DNC staff member Hina Alvi, wife of Imran Awan, is facing charges of conspiracy and bank fraud alongside her husband.

She'll be returning to the USA during the last week of September, which starts on the 23rd.

Imran fled the country to Pakistan while under criminal investigation has struck a deal with federal officials to return to the U.S. and appear at an arraignment, according to court documents.
The deal only surrounds how Alvi will turn herself in, and is structured so that she can avoid being arrested in front of her children when she returns to the U.S., "during the last week of September 2017."
Alvi, and Awan in particular, are the focus of investigations by the FBI and Capitol Police regarding irregularities for purchases of some computers and other equipment which was later discovered to be missing. The pair, and their associates, could have had access to sensitive government information over the years.

archive.is/Ndr9c

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Pus6n
dailycaller.com/2017/09/06/wasserman-schultz-aide-who-fled-us-strikes-a-deal-to-return-facing-charges/
archive.is/bNNJP
thedailysheeple.com/cnbc-execs-children-murdered-1-day-after-cnbc-reports-43-trillion-bankster-lawsuit_102012>>10568927
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump for visibility. Is this part of what the salt-left raid is trying to slide?

I forgot, which of the brothers got arrested before trying to leave the country?

Bump. What the fuck is with all the sliding? I had a feeling if mods didn't take care of these faggots would go into an autistic rage after being btfo.

As far as I know, Imran got caught TRYING to flee the country.

Could be, they stepped it up today but were unsuccessful as usual, thank you mods.

So… he got arrested for trying to lee after news came about trying to destroy hard-drives, then he got bailed and was allowed to flee from the US while still being under investigation?

I wonder if this is what they're sliding

Imran is still in the country last I heard. This thread is about his wife.

Bump

oh okay, I didn't quite understand from the article.

needs a bump

Bump to combat the sliding shills.

Anti-slide bump

bump

see you in september, wake me up when september ends, etc

will bump for exposure

bump

bumpin

Bump again.

This is why you never ever ever employ shitskins.

Pathetic.

Banks frauding people?

Remember last journalist that talked about a bank being sued for corruption to the tune of trillions had his whole family diced with a knife

Possible targets for slidings

Possible explanation

So.
Is Deb's brother still the lead prosecutor on this?
Sounds like they are just grabbing up all the evidence that might exist, because reasons.

Bumping, greasy hotpockets do your jobs already and cull the spam threads.

bamp

Bumping for anti-cointel pro

Bump for antislide

Bumping to piss off commies/shills

A police report reviewed by TheDCNF said:

On 4/6/2017 at 0021 hours, with the building closed to the public, AOC informed USCP Rayburn offices of an unattended bag in the phone booth on the 2nd floor. The officer received the open-contents visible bag and prepared a found property report. While reviewing the inventory of the bag contents, the officer found

#1 a Pakistani ID card with the name Mohommed Ashraf Awan
#2 a copy – not original – of a drivers license with name Imran Awan
#3 a copy (front and back) of his congressional ID
#4 an Apple laptop with the homescreen initials ‘RepDWS’
#5 composition notebooks with notes handwritten saying ‘attorney client privilege’ and possibly discussing case details below
#6 loose letters addressed to US Attorney of DC discussing the apparent owner of the bag being investigated.

Approximately 3-4 months ago officer was requested by SAA as police presence of 4 individuals being interviewed, including the bag owner. It is unknown to the officer whether he is still employed.

archive.is/Pus6n

Came here to post this, but I'm glad I used the catalog. Reporting for sticky.

dailycaller.com/2017/09/06/wasserman-schultz-aide-who-fled-us-strikes-a-deal-to-return-facing-charges/

archive.is/bNNJP

SALTY SHILLS BTFO

Do the shills really not understand that the average Holla Forumslack starts REALLY paying attention when they go hard like this?
It's the best way to let us know that things (((they)))) don't want you to see are happening?

he got bailed with an ankle monitor. Im shocked they didnt try to kill him

Why the fuck was he able to flee the country whilst on an ankle bracelet?

according to cuckchan this filthy paki might have intentionally allowed dws's laptop to be found

Yeah that's what (((they're))) saying.

So what's happening?

(checked)

Did Imran Want Capitol Police To Find Wasserman Schultz’s Laptop?

archive.is/Pus6n

Don't let this slide.

what the fuck is it with this spooky September 23rd shit

t. confused dumbass burger

Does anyone know what happened to the nanny that did the wetwork?
iirc she was some south american woman, if shes out of jail I can imagine she is also suicided or living happily in some villa with fat stacks of fiat dosh.

you know how the jews work user.

Hope the clinton cartel doesn't get ya first!

This should be the top story on all MSM shit

But noooooo

What do you mean? sounds good to me :^)

am I the only one who noticed this date, coincidence?

Maybe thats how they distract pol from more important stuff.

AND SOON IT BEGINS

What ever came of the talk of Awan being a Mossad agent like his father? Heavily removed from discussion on the other chans.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF OUR COMPETITION FOR WORLD HEGEMONY

This is why we took so long to get the redpill I believe. In all our fiction we learned that bad guys are geniuses, just evil. Handsome, just with a scar or something. Charismatic, just with enough baggage to make them bitter at high society. Rich enough to rent in downtown Gotham, but preferring an evil lair on the hilltop overlooking a cemetery.

Nothing prepared us for upper middle class fugly shitskins with mouth breather IQs just rampantly grabbing everything not nailed down at city Hall. Nothing.

Everything need to 'prove' the Awan connection to what should be the largest scandal since LIBOR is in a bag.
Neatly hidden, discovered by chance in an abandoned phone booth.
Too easy.
QUESTION EVERYTHING

I'd buy it.

FUCK THE HURRICANE SHIT, WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THIS

They'll try to sweep this under endless hurricane coverage, the classic media news cycle slide.
But we'll continue pushing this when the dust settles so they can't bury it.
Keep squirming shill cucks.

Maybe these really are geo engineered, just to distract from what's coming?

Supposedly that is the date when a celestial alignment matches up with a biblical prophesy. A sign to mark the impending beginning of the end times as detailed in revelations.

Who was this?

thedailysheeple.com/cnbc-execs-children-murdered-1-day-after-cnbc-reports-43-trillion-bankster-lawsuit_102012>>10568927

Bumping in hopes of shitstorm

It's a sticky, you braindead sack of shit.

bump

Not anymore.
Bumping because fuck the DNC.