San Francisco Organization Urged Kate Middleton Not To Have More Kids

The Having Kids organization is encouraging families(mostly white families) to have fewer kids and now they're mad that the royals are having a third baby.

archive.is/CTcOW

From the open letter:

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/yn4eI
twitter.com/havingkids
facebook.com/havingkids/
havingkids.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Their open letter has even managed to upset normalfags so now they're calling everyone racist

archive.is/yn4eI

Shocking

So let's redirect our foreign aid cash flow that's currently going to Africa to our own country and fund smart people (>105 IQ) to have more kids.
Smart people have fewer kids than lower-IQ people do. That's unequal.

There, I solved these problems.

These assholes never have a problem with shitskins popping out a dozen nigglets they can't afford.

So instead of having kids, they should incentivise others (shitskins and niggers) to?

It's their third kid. And they're royalty. What sustainability and where? How does this have anything to do with equity whatsoever

Third. Fucking. Child. Third. As in 3. Let me know when they start screaming at India, China, and Africa about having more than 3 children per woman.

Ah yes, the almighty boogeyman. The Modern day Satan, always present yet never seen. The arbiter of the Apocalypse, I can only assume all those programs and money they already have aren't working? I wonder why that is, hmm? Even after their scientists assured us they would?

So they wish to prevent overpopulation…..by encouraging more families? Hmm, a little strange don't you think? And also explain to me what "resources" a family could possibly give to another stranger for their own hypothetical family? Further depleting them of whatever resources they have, which they need for their own family by the way.

This beyond pathetic at this point. Any half assed examination of this gorillion and one NGOs and GOs makes my fucking head spin. Explain to me how these nobody groups with nobody members backed by tax dollars and donations ignoring their actual origin and sustainability of course are able to sit there and attempt to enforce their will on others. Let alone fucking Royalty. And nobody bats an eye. Not a wink or a half-whisper or anything, let alone wanting to know why their reasoning for their demands are conflicting at its core. These groups are formed at will, here one day and gone the next. Ever changing names, ever changing tactics, always remaining the fucking same. Organizations with no history or reputation besides the putrid hype that investors attempt to generate at its creation.

Regardless of whatever you think it's HAARP or God or whoever else is responsible for these hurricanes, I believe we can all agree that their timing and rapid creation are by no means an accident. Mere weeks after Harvey there is Irma, far surpassing the precursors strength. And now there is Jose forming right behind Irma, and another tropical storm forming off the coast of Mexico that is showing signs of hurricane development. To say nothing of Yellowstone.

And if they didn't have the kid you'd hear the same people bitch about why a family of four shouldn't live in a house as big as theirs.

No. It will be defined by the suicidal policies that will allow it to be an Islamified/Africanized hellhole.

They have a twitter and Facebook account if you guys are interested.

twitter.com/havingkids
facebook.com/havingkids/

If their background doesn't say it all, I don't know what does.

oy vey rich white people stop having children because muh climate change, don't worry about the africans that will shit out 10 and send half of them to your lands to colonize

oy vey poor white people stop having kids you can't afford em because da resssion, JOBS?
LOL THEY ARE NOT COMING BACK BECAUSE WE SAID SO

oy vey middle class white people stop having kids it's racist, think of of all the hedonistic dink thinks you won't be able to do anymore

it just goes on and on, I can't wait to kill the Jews.

Get BTFO intrusive juden.

Doesn't this just make you want to have many more children? If only to help outbreed these anti human nihilists in Frisco?

It seems to me that the other REAL reason they are pushing this kind of thing is because they see the writing on the wall: Liberals, Progressives, Neo-Marxists and Nihilists have lost a civilization defining election. Even if Trump ends up only accomplishing a couple of things, the fact remains that large portions of the country stood up and refused what this group of elitist nihilists was trying to push on us. All these thoughtless immoral screeds against the future of Euro-American peoples, i.e. white people, are the last gasps from these monsters that will be crushed by the Moral Majority Normies and other Right and Life-Affirming people, of which many on boards such as this one or /k/ or /christian/ make up.

This isn't an attempt to save the planet from climate change. This is an exercise in resentment and hatred of those whom they perceive to be better, and most importantly, NORMAL people. If they really did care about climate change they would at the very least want to halt most immigration and spend more time trying to rebuild cities and towns across the country into places where one can easily walk around in without the need of a car. Basically try to turn those hives where these Tower Dwelling Insects live into actual more desirable places to live.

On the other hand, if they REALLY cared about climate change they would actually be in favor of cutting the flow of money to "international aid" programs and instead be in favor of some sort of population reduction program in these places: either a much more gentle sterilization program to ensure that people can't have as many children in these places for a while, at least until they demonstrate that they have the ability to handle most of their own problems without the need for begging better countries and people to help them; or a much harsher one, which doesn't need to be explained too thoroughly.

The world will be an interesting place in 50 years… All the libtards have 2 kids at the very most, half of them will probably die childless. Meanwhile, we are making more children, who will follow in our footsteps. The white man will certainly be mighty again in 50 years…

Fuck off mate we've got enough of that shit in melbourne, we don't need it washing in from your shithole.

WASH AWAY THE GAY

Good. You know Middleton is a made up name and that she was born Kate Goldsmith, don't you? You know their wedding included jewish rituals for a reason, don't you?

Sage for slide thread about month and a half old news.

You guys do know Kate's mother's side are kikes right? Fucking named Goldsmith and has other Rothschild connections. They had their boys dick cut not by a hospital, but at a kike ceremony place. More of the same shit if kikes playing both sides.

Oy vey you wouldn't want to tell non-jewish elites to keep multiplying instead of adopting a 26 year old rapefugee youth

Sterilize Africa.

That's the least realistic image I've ever seen in my life.

I know examples of such leftist cognitive dissonance is not news here, but it does still get very tiring to read.

It's not about them, it's about the example they set to Whites.
Large families are ONLY for non-Whites.

Now i absolutely want Nork to have a sub idling off the coast San Francisco with a nuclear device.

They're not even stupid though when they call for that stuff. They just don't feel comfortable (yet) to tell you straight up that they want whites GONE. Wait until whites are down to about 40-50% of a country and you'll see it blatantly said in public, on TV, etc. Right now they have to be a bit more passive aggressive and say it with the veil of "Worrying about overpopulation".

Again, they're not stupid because even a high school dropout can understand this logic:

>group X is being told to have even fewer children because of global overpopulation and environmental concerns
Gee, what else could the end goal possibly be? Are we to believe that there will ever be an end to members of group Y moving into the lands of group X? Are we to believe that the Y nations are suddenly going to stop breeding so much? Are we to believe that once in the X nations, members of group Y are going to just not use cars, ride on planes, heat their homes, use computers, etc. and thus not burn fuel and do other things that are detrimental to the environment? If you say "Yes", you're delusional at worst and a liar at best.

I'll say it once more: the "concern" over overpopulation/environmentalism is but an emotional appeal to only the dumbest of the dumb. The real concern is that there is a white population and they clearly want that gone. Africa's population, the population of the Middle East, etc. are projected to expand - you can't publicly suggest that they need to curb that because of their melanin content. We're talking about billions of people here that are contributing to overpopulation. You can, however, tell Norwegians, Germans and Brits to get that vasectomy, abort little Jessica and adopt two Ethiopians and/or a poodle because of their melanin content.

That fucking picture makes my blood boil. They seem to be going out of their way to portray them in the least sympathetic manner. They all wear scowls and glare at the camera with contempt.

try telling that to mormons.
the mormon family down the road from me had 12 kids total (white kids)
not all at the same time though, the oldest is 30 and the youngest as of now is 12

not american, but isn't san fran that literal homo shitting in the streets place?

He was saying that the public message is that large families should only be for non-whites. He wasn't suggesting that only non-whites are capable of it.

And there's a big part of it: no kids; no one directly for you to preserve something for. Who cares if the world goes to shit as long as you die in a castle? It's not like you dog who you call your child is going to live to see your country become part of the third world. You got yours though. You got the endorphin rush of Katy Perry and the nu-Europeans cheering you on. You'll die and a monument will be erected in your honour… and then in a few decades it'll be smashed because you were white and that won't be allowed in what used to be *insert nation circling the drain*.

let's see what this 'havingkids' group is about…

havingkids.org/
twitter.com/havingkids

Not really surprised but I still think she's cute. It wouldn't be the first kike infusion into the royal family though

it's like PETA started going after humans

Is there a term to describe what kikes like BS do to the right, how they catch attention and subvert?

if youre not having 6+ kids you're probably a faggot

is that pic real?

I've been told it is not real and comes from some photog that makes fake pictures like this of celebs. But it looks convincing lol

Seems like they missed the memo that his wife's a kike, bet they wouldn't have said anything if they'd realized that.

First h'white baby on the way now. I used to think I wanted two for the longest time. Articles like this have convinced me that I must have five minimum. I buddy of mine is 36 and just had his fifth child. Other white are doing it, you can too.

14 children and you'll be bless with 88 grand children

wew sad

Why couldn't they be like most suicidal leftists and just not have children? I hope those little girls hit a rebellious phase and go full 1488 before their cuck parents set them up with Achmed but unfortunately its probably already too late considering the grooming gangs.

That actually explains it really well.

gonna be melbourned to the ground soon enough you criminal scim

Do we really want population growth? I would say no, not if we didn't need to retain dominance over minorities.

What needs to be said is that racial survival matters more than the environment, for now.

If they hurry, they can have two or three more before they start becoming downs babies.

Its bullshit.

I believe it is real. What did it for me was denialists would always say 'it's the sun' but I found out solar activity has not been impressive

Yes, it's an open conspiracy against whites around the world. We know this. "Progress" is the extinction of Europeans.

Just for this post, I'm sending double the amount of partially burned fuel through my cracked exhaust manifold tomorrow.

Plebs, they don't know Playmobil is the patrician bathtub toy.

civilized societies exponentially have less kids over time moron

niggers shitskins and chinks need to learn about pulling out

Because (((English royalty))), the same reason William and Harry are circumcised like their daddy?

Not by the royal mohel? How vulgar.

How exactly do "white and wealthy couples" lose in this scenario?

Playmobil is too precious to be put into bathtubs tbh.

user you do realize that is the result of never moving the location of the thermometers that record these temperatures while cities have built up around them, right?