SHILLS, SHILLS EVERYWHERE

Why isn't the absolutely abhorrent shilling in video game journalism being addressed here? Gamer-gate is still alive and stronger than ever before!
==you must fight on all fronts!=

Your sacred duties:

Other urls found in this thread:

thezog.wordpress.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shit, fucked up on the red text.
Yes, I know…OP is a faggot.

Because this isn't Holla Forums.

Doesn't have to be Holla Forums, son.
Besides, do you really think Holla Forumstards are going to defend themselves while they're beating their cocks to the new Miku dating sim. Someone has to stop the retards from hanging USSR flags in their rooms.

Vote with your wallet. Simply dont buy propaganda.

Go back to the gamergoy containment thread.
>>>Holla Forums13364393

Gamergate is still going on? Why?

I'm still baffled at how our Holla Forums managed to be even worse than on cuckchan. Guess it's the natural consequence of having a Jew moderating it.

No OP, you need to boycott this bullshit. You really shouldn't be playing any games like this unless you still live with your parents.

Their right, this should be on Holla Forums but yeah I feel you. I'm tired of dumb bitches that didn't even grow up with this shit talking about it like they have been invested since day 1. And that gamergate girl is now on MST3K - which she and her kike buddies ruined. But yes, you are a faggot and you have to go back to Holla Forums, just being honest

What's wrong with games in moderation? I don't see you bitching about anime which is often worse.

It's jewish propaganda in entretainment media. How is it not Holla Forums?

I would soon gouge out my eyes with my thumb than pay tojo to play the games his master instructed him to design.

I personally torrent everything these days, only buy the few semi-redpilled games out there like the Witcher and Mount & Blade. Anything propaganda-free is deserving of a dollar or two, that way you encourage good game design over political correctness.

Why don't you just eat some tofu and drink some tap water if you are so set on putting jewish poison in your body.

How were the two games I mentioned 'jewish poison'? The witcher 3 has an all-white cast of characters in fact.

No fun alowed please rape my face

I also don't see you shitting on anime, you degenerate weeb.

Fuck off Mark the kike, 12 game overs were not enough for a yid like you. Now go fuck off and jack off to your nintendo amiibos.

Videogames are as kiked as television. Quit both and read some of the right-wing literature on /pdfs/ for fun instead.

You retards are no better than the dumbasses that say guns kill.

Is GG going to be the new SS?

Tesla was wrong.

Tesla was right. We were just born too late. We are born in this nightmare and common sense has been threaded apart before our eyes.

Reported.

Fuck, I meant to say shredded.

So because the yids have ruined something from the inside it's no longer feasible? Good to know you think very little of religion and government. Kikes have also ruined the internet yet here you are.

Strawman. Reply only to what was said, not what you have invented out of thin air. Read the post again.

I read what you said. You sound like the average retard who wants to remove every form of media without realizing the media and the ones controlling it are two very different things.

Go look at the art thread you insufferable faggot.

Spoken like a true kike.

You got that from two sentences in a single post, did you? Wow. You must be psychic.
… Yeah… no. All media is kiked.

No, I just have reading comprehension and foresight. You are no better than a prudish woman crusading for women's rights. A sound idea ruined by zealots with more drive than common sense.

Thanks for admitting you have no interest in actually replying to what was written, choosing instead to crusade against your own delusions invented out of thin air.

That's all you said. You are no better than a gun grabber blaming murder on guns. You are a short sighted retard, simple as that.

Show the class where I said that.

For a shitposter, you are not that good.

Yes, and your proof that they are not is… where?
Yes, and your proof that it is not is… where? Mind you, we do have this, which proves you completely wrong: thezog.wordpress.com

So where is your argument? Other than the one you, again, invented out of thin air? You know, the DEFEATISM argument that you PROJECTED onto your opponent. The tactic which comes straight out of COINTELPRO’s playbook. That one. OTHER than that “argument”, what do you have to refute my statements–and ONLY my statements, not your inventions?

I’ll wait.

This is being slid

Talk about projecting defeatism, kek.

Thanks Satin, already bumped it.

Mmmmmh.

To be fair, that's the best bet when dealing with pozzed media. Buy good unpozzed shit while demonizing pozzed shit in public. Hollywood is already dying, it's only natural that their Hollywood 2.0 is dying as well. They took our hobby, we took their shekels.

Except publishers don't recieve taxes, so not buying their games will actually hurt them retard.

Source?

Someone doesn't know that Jewbisoft has been getting tax shekels from France for at least 5 years. Too bad GG lost it's teeth years ago and now it's merely about the ethics of video games.

See

It's the little victories that make me smile.

What an achievement.

Reported.

So that's all you can say? Wew, what a pathetic raid.

If the leftists win, in 2050 they'll be writing articles on how Hitler copied Trump

everything you need to know about jews in the vidja industry was already discovered by gamergate before it was subverted and got cucked
there's no reason to talk about it except as a recap of what we already know, and that should by now be collated in one pithy .jpeg tbh

Because that's how we ended up here in the first place.

Reported.

Sage negated. Gonna be near the top for a bit now. :^)

this

You forgot to sage when you switched your IP.