(((COLLEGE))) KIDS REACT TO RACISM IN AMERICA

Look what you did.

APOLOGIZE

I remember when it was embarrassing to go college older than 19 to 20. Hell it was only acceptable for people 25 or younger to go back to finish a master degree. What the hell happen?

Look at op and laugh at his faggy thread attempt.

faggot

You dumb nigger.

try and do the youtube video

What Jewish strawman bullshit

This is one of the Jews main tactics. They list a bunch of other groups that we don't have any problem with. They don't want people learning that our problem is specifically with the Jews. If they do add themselves they always add like 3 other groups so they can blend themselves in. They really don't want people to understand the Jewish aspect of it and just trys to paint them as racist bigots who just had all minority groups for some reasons.

thats pretty much my question, how the fuck dou you retain such good quality on a fucking 42 min video which is only 8mb?

Is this the new in thing to say for liberals, since Shillary said it?

I'd like to know as well.
I'm trying to store as much as I can locally, before it's (((shut down) ))

I don't think so. I think that's an automaton reaction after searching their feeble memory bank for a response.

This is a cuck chan. They also do videos with parents and the music kids are listening to. All faggotry. So what do you think some kid about to start college or in college is going to say to an interviewer who just showed them someone saying, fuck niggers? Certainly not, 'fuck yeah' or 'I agree'.

I'd do the same. But the shit in this video seems scripted.

As a 23 year old freshman I can say shit happens. I had zero direction when I turned 18, my parents said "do what you love" and let me figure it out. Took about 5 years to realize you can't do what you want without a serious plan.
Hell only reason I'm going to school is to get a simple 9 to 5 that pays above minimum wage.

They are all shitskin affirmative action parasites as well. The only reason they're in college at all is because they're brown.

Don't necessarily think it's scripted but they sure as hell cast the participants to get the most retarded and stereotypical college idiots and a high number of non whites.

This faggot is the worst of the bunch.
LMAO

You sound like me mate.

A number of reasons why people go to school later these days.

1. Cost of tuition and not wanting to take out loans
2. Having no direction in life due to a dwindling economy
3. Retraining
4. Progressive credentialism

I went to college and got a worthless degree in graphic design, graduated at 21, and then went back at 23 for another degree, but in criminal justice. Then, I changed jobs and went back at 25 for a career certificate in welding. Now I'm 32 and I'm taking online classes in accounting because manufacturing is gone in my area.

Yeah. Wanted to mention him in the original post.

Sam?

The chances to get a simple entry level position for a 9 to 5 are already 1 out ~170 applicants or so at our regional office. Even basic things like waiter, cashier or kitchen aid has got several applications for job openings as i'm told by friends in the industry. In the Urban areas this can go up to dozens of applications for a absolute shit job. Good luck!

Enjoy your ban, kikel.

Why are you direct linking this shit? It's not even a new video, go fuck yourself newfag.

Your 2 views are really important to a video that has almost 2 million views.

I worked for two and a half years to afford it. So far I'm pretty disappointed. It's just high school 2.0 but with more foreign students. But back on track, shit happens, my dude.

Shut up dumbshit, you don't understand.

Suck my cock, you don't understand.

Hey dumbo, if you want to direct link the (((Fine Bros ))) please do so but first go back to wherever you came from.

No

Y-yes?

These faggots are desperate. Right now they really need to be holding their hands up and engaging in reasoned dialog about politics, yet they double down with their insipid attempts at dishonest brainwashing.
>(((It's always worked before!)))

nazis use propaganda too, it's not really fair to merit one side over the other for their tactics.

They called it dishonest brainwashing, not just propaganda. Propaganda can be honest, but Jewish propaganda is as dishonest as the Jews who made it.