Based Aryan murders Jewess Wife

THE WHITE MAN IS WAKING UP
archive.is/xbhAz

“What do you mean by that? What happened?” the dispatcher asked.

The Jew Fears The Cough Medicine!

Other urls found in this thread:

tintin.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Racist_Characters
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Definite Jewess, look at that nose and those crazed eyes

Jews aren't people so it isn't murder

It's possible. I remember one time my wife woke me up and informed me I'd punched her in the boob.

kek

top tier

Self defense. Put me on the jury.

THE ARYAN SPIRIT RISES AGAIN

Are you sure that's a jewess?

Why did he not put her in a wheelchair and throw her of a building like a hero should.

am jewish man, will most likely marry and impregnate jew woman cause white women are boring and shit genes and can confirm most jewish women make you want to kill them

they both still have facebook profiles.

[x]jewish
[ ]human

get out; your holohoax dubs are no good here

Ya think…
Likely story…

He's lying. I can just tell by looking at his face.

She looks Italian dumbass

I'm inclined to believe him tbh, drugs do weird shit to people. I was once in the hospital overnight for a badly broken arm and when I was on some sort of painkiller I somehow managed to break a sink. I don't remember any of it, just chunks of porcelain hitting my feet and thinking 'what the fuck did I just do'

Why the thick rimmed glasses to obscure the schnoz? You think she's an (((Italian hipster)))?

hey, if the left can destroy and hide behind the skirt of modern (((medicine))) then why not reverse the tables? Good for him!

Random murder of (possibly jewish) spouses is so fucking based!

What the fuck am I reading?

Glasses don't obscure jew noses….

Not all large noses are jewish noses. Educate yourself.

Jesus christ that's a big fucking honker

What is this shit?
Diminished responsibility due to automatism/somnambulism is a recognized defense.

Yeah, nose and shit. The real tell-tale sign of a blooded kike is their brow just above their nose and right between their eyes. This is a guaranteed trait in actual kikes.
Other common traits are the horse teeth, the nigger lips, the curly hair, the hook "6" nose, etc., but the brow is always present.

Take a look at the first image. Whites' brow goes across in a straight line, the kike's brow slopes down into the nose like a cat's or dog's brow.
From the side this isn't always noticeable, but there's another trait that kikes share, the profile of their face. All kikes have jutting mouths just like niggers. Their chins are recessed, and their entire face slopes outward in a convex fashion.

Now take a look at the second image. After reading this, you can now see the pattern. These kikes all share this same trait. One other thing to look for here is the ratio of the length of the face versus the width. White faces are generally "square", the length of the nose matches the distance between the eyes within a margin of error (same with the size of the ear, width of the mouth, etc.) Kike faces are long like a horse's. Their nose is longer than the distance between their eyes OR their eyes are farther apart than their nose is long. These are not always guaranteed traits like the brow, however.
So remember, if you're not sure, look for a head-on picture of the kike-in-question and observe the brow.

Repost this so I don't have to keep fucking repeating it

corey feldman?

I'm waiting for it to come out that they're both bernie supporters and she was coalburning on the side.

Jews have stolen enough white genetics there is no single 100% reliable tell. You need to reason about it in a Bayesian fashion. Each trait you observe increases the chances they're a jew. Behavior and temperament is the most reliable indicator.

i wonder if he was influenced by an extremely low frequency device nearby

That nose. Holy crap.

GOLEM TURNS ON ITS MASTER

uncanny

She was not a Jewess, but if she were, she'd deserve it for mixing it up with a filthy Goy.

Whatever helps you sleep at night Shlomo

Have fun with your Tay-Sachs you genetic monstrosity.

LARP 7/10

OP, I found this picture of your wedding. Btw, do you antifa-faggots use Discord or Freedom respecting distributed software to coordinate your faggotry?

Whether or not she's Jewish, she's way out of his league. That's what you get for marrying sub-human Aryan white trash. Aryans are known for being so childish that they need to attack anything new. It's because they're mentally deficient.

Reminder that crime, especially that which harms others (murder) and yourself (incrimination), is the height of degeneracy.

When life gives you Tay-Sachs…make Goldman-Sachs.

I see nothing wrong here.

You're in the wrong place faggot.

Excuse me for impeding on your safe space.

also fags (something like under 2% of the population) are responsible for something like 50% of all child molestations in the US

If this were a safe space, you would be banned just for voicing your opinion.
Instead you just get called a cockmongling retard. Get out.

Keep whining "get out," you thin skinned dork.

Kill yourself you LARPing wannabe. I bet your genes are shit IRL.

I see you schlomo.

I know you're just looking for attention but you've got to put some effort in.

That doesn't look jewish at all.

I'm starting to get sick and tired of retards that can't recognize jewish features.

That's fairly descriptive but a bit redundant.

In all seriousness though, she was probably fucking around.

DXM is fucked, I took too much cough syrup once and started seeing the shadows turn into loads of bugs and faces started morphing into everything, and these black spikes started gathering around my feet wherever I walked that would also morph into larger, more spindley spiders. fucking nightmare of a trip i have no idea why people like hallucinating.

Years ago I watched a friend in Flagstaff take peyote.
Put me right off the idea of hallucinogens.

Sounds about right

We'll see how long it takes you to switch VPNs and start having a long debate with yourself.

you don't have to want to be high to take too much cough syrup, shit's easy to have accidents with.
imaging being somewhat sick, taking some, feeling the effects of it, forgetting you took it and drinking more because your throat still hurts. 20 minutes later and you are now seeing shit.

While not cough syrup, I've seen far too many tweekers in my life stab folks for no good reason. Druggies are degenerates and deserve punishment.

I was bored, so here's an edit of .

Back in 2014 I was on DXM and I got into a fist fight with a ceiling fan.

I won

How do we know you aren't me arguing with myself?

Is pic related a Jew?

This.

Does not appear to be a Jewess to my eye. Her burial in a Lutheran cemetery, while not proof, is a damaging blow to the Jew theory.

some news
tintin.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Racist_Characters
there's no end in sight.

lol

Wasn't Trayvon Martin on DXM when he attacked Zimmerman? He went to get Ice Tea and skittles to make More of a DXM preparation (Lean) and attacked a neighborhood watchman in his hallucinating state.

Some still are but racial coherence matters and just like in North Africa much has been lost. I'm not saying it can't be saved but if everything remains the same then that Greece will be as mythical as Atlantis to us.

Take note trs.

Why is comment still up?
Did the mods stab themselves in their sleep?

Screencapped. not really, too bored to MSPAint

Enjoy your cystic fibrosis Tay-Sachs cocktail, Chaim.

Source on that music? Search 'Dactyl' just gets me the fucking Magic Mike soundtrack.

The is the best kike salt mining thread we've had in a long time.

*this

cucked kike saltier than his landlocked sea

Dem crazy eyes.

A real hero and a real human bean.

What's the context behind that picture?

They're called Δαιμόνια Νύμφη ever since the refugee crisis they've become much more esoteric, these songs are from their older albums.

Daemonia Nymphe seems only focused on stupid Macbeth plays to make the money. The Petros Tabouris Ensemble brought a lot of life into these old works.
PRAISE THE SUN!

They even worked on the Lamentations for the fall of Constantinople. Put on They took the City, they took Constantinople, I cry every time.

What a cuck, he should've taken advantage of her while she was still warm for old time's sake

You know why Kikes got big noses? Because the air is free.

why the fuck do even mixed jews all have one eyebrow missing a cm to 1inch of hair near the inside? It's like a war on symmetry is behind it all.