FULL CORONAL MASS EJECTION NOW HEADING TO EARTH

Other urls found in this thread:

space.com/38057-sun-unleashes-decades-strongest-solar-flare.html
paulbegleyprophecy.com/live-show
spaceweather.com/
extremetech.com/extreme/186805-the-solar-storm-of-2012-that-almost-sent-us-back-to-a-post-apocalyptic-stone-age
spaceweathernews.com/
pulsefirearmstraining.com/offerings/manuals.html
amazon.com/Jesus-Puzzle-Christianity-Mythical-Christ/dp/0968601405/
youtube.com/watch?v=zEB-TbrmgGw
archive.fo/hvIYc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Am I dead yet, OP?

And?

ok

Sage for no links, proof, or evidence that it’s actually aimed at Earth.

Just checked; it’s already past us. No effect to anything meaningful.
space.com/38057-sun-unleashes-decades-strongest-solar-flare.html

from spaceweather.com

It will create some nice auroras I suppose.

EJECT BACK AT IT START FAPPING IT'S OUR ONLY HOPE

It happens all the fucking time you insufferable dumbass, where the fuck do you think the Northern Lights come from? Now if the Sun decided to eject a significant portion of its mass at us then it'd be time to be worried

All electronics get fried. DOTR for real in less than 48 hours

This is a Coronal Mass Ejection. It is not normal.

It has been suggested that a geomagnetic storm on the scale of the solar storm of 1859 today would cause billions or even trillions of dollars of damage to satellites, power grids and radio communications, and could cause electrical blackouts on a massive scale that might not be repaired for weeks, months, or even years.

In June 2013, a joint venture from researchers at Lloyd's of London and Atmospheric and Environmental Research (AER) in the United States used data from the Carrington Event to estimate the current cost of a similar event to the U.S. alone at $0.6–2.6 trillion.

BPEarthWatch live:

paulbegleyprophecy.com/live-show

Flares arrive very quickly and block radio signal. Strong enough flares cause electrical problems. CMEs however take some days to arrive. Neither of the two CMEs have arrived as of yet.

on the one hand im glad because I want a happening.

on another Im scared because I havent prepped enough.

Nor will they. We’re not going to have another Carrington Event for a long time. When we do, of course, it will be open season on jews and niggers. NOT taking advantage of it will be our true genocide, but taking advantage of it will be theirs.

Earths magnetic field is weakening and will protect us less than before. The magnetic poles are shifting, it's accelerating year by year. Even smaller CMEs could cause great problems going forward. A fucking crap shoot if you ask me. c u innawoods

The white cuckolds/cuckfederates will be our greatest enemy.

Do you even into electrical engineering user…

What will happen user? It will fry the grid but what about my hitlerphone?

HIDE YO COMPUTERS
HIDE YO VIDYA

I really have to say, I don't trust this guy.

What this would do realistically is cause pretty lights in the sky.
If it was strong enough to kill us, you'd know.

I don't. I'm not an electrical engineer. I'm open to learn all though. If the electronics are all good then I'm wrong.

Niggers will nig.
Whites will gather and return to their natural element.
Winter is almost here.

BLACK HOLE SUN

WONT YOU COME

SIEG HEIL HITLERPHONE

Checked
The electrical grid would take more than a direct hit from a flare storm to kill. Everything today is em plate shielded to protect from this exact shit. Can't say the same for older satellites or any in general as they have no magnetosphere protection. It would take nothing short of a nuke over our heads to kill the power grid let alone e your phone.

Most of the modernized grid will be fine but damn near all personal electronics aren't shielded in any way. Fortunately they wont take much of a beating because they aren't exactly antennas, now if the electronics happen to be plugged in at the time all those above ground power lines will act as antennas for them.
My bet is 50/50 we lose a bunch of desktops, fridges and televisions.

Which is probably the bigger concern. What good is the power grid staying up, if it's actually protected which some claim it isn't fully, if nothing can plug into it.

spaceweather.com/

FULL CORONAL MASS ERECTION

Largely untrue. There is plenty of playing built into the cases of your phones and laptops, maybe not someones desktop PC. Monitor screens and TV's might take a hit, but the majority of things will be completely unaffected. It's just retards and kikes up to their usual sperging.

extremetech.com/extreme/186805-the-solar-storm-of-2012-that-almost-sent-us-back-to-a-post-apocalyptic-stone-age

2012 - 2017

So the only question now is: Is this earth facing or not. And if so, which side will it hit?

Muh dick

Its been nearly a decade since 2008. Are you mentally retarded and its stopping you from making occasinal small purchases? You should be weeded out anyway.

Where did I go wrong?

Uhh not having more than fifty or sixty thousand in various calibers seems woefully unprepared

nothing is happening

Better off then I am. Though I live in White redneck territory so I feel slightly better off then cityfags.

The fuck is wrong with you faggots? Pull your own fucking weight in the Reich or
GET THE FUCK OUT
Learn to reload today. Buy more bullets today

You are correct, that's why I said >My bet is 50/50 we lose a bunch of desktops, fridges and televisions.

larp moar

God damn it, forgot to hit tab.

Pictures like this remind me of the beauty of my home in Michigan during the winter, barren white landscapes for all the eye can see

If I was a burger I would be a redneck, with guns, homemade bunker, red maga cap + wifebeater. I'm so fucking jealous. Unintended master race.

Oh ya, no, I completely agree I was just clarifying that there are a large amount of shielded personal devices. But yes rip shit that can be easily replaced.

East, West, Central, North or UP?

spaceweathernews.com/

It is earth facing.

I might not have many weapons. Just a 9mm with about 500 rounds of ammo. But I ordered these manuals and they arrive tomorrow.

I'll be well-read / trained but still vulnerable.

pulsefirearmstraining.com/offerings/manuals.html

All this stuff about Kek just happens to appear towards the end of the Kali Yuga? And now all this other shit is happening?
Shits getting real fucking weird man.

Interesting times my man.

Was CIA the catalyst for all of this shit? It's like the second he said Bane? our destiny was changed forever.

Nothing will happen.

Whatcha sliding levi?

(checked)
Indeed.

CIA and the les bains plane crash was first provable instance of meme magic. If it weren't for that scene being so poorly acted/written we likely never would have pursed Kek into 8town and beyond.

Oh boy, we're all going to die. Again.

They happen constantly.

From Suspicious0bservers on twitter.

Not at this strength and not earth facing.

+1 for capitalizing White properly
-1 for using the anti-White term redneck unironically

And yet
Not a fucking thing happened. If you live in the north, look for northern lights and go back to jerking off.

Nothing will happen.

I really am in this weird spot where, after seven years of happening watches, I don't think this will amount to anything. Woe unto me if it does, though I am somewhat prepared, but I think this is just more sensationalist news. All kinds of whacky shit goes on in space, and almost all of it bad.

It takes days to get here.

I see.
We're all going to lose internet. We're all going to die. Tis the end times. This time for sure.

Lmao no.

No you ignorant faggot, they experiences radio blackouts this morning. It takes 8 fucking minutes for the energy of a CME to reach earth. Filtered for being a fucking nigger.

(checked)
Indeed.>>10559622
You fucking retard. Now you've gone and made yourself look really stupid.

Actually, the charged particles are below c.
They take longer.
T'is the end times!

Now look what you made me do, . Your retardation pissed me off so much my post is fucked.

I just had a deja Vu reading these posts

The radio waves being radio waves travel at the speed of light, so they already futzed with communications a bit, from the article the ejected mass of charged particles will be here within 4 days. Can anyone tell me what happens when a mass of charged particles, i.e. a current passes by an inductor? Lenz's law in invoked. I have no idea about the magnitudes of these things but if it hits the earth it has the potential to fry shit.

I'm from a completely cucked country, so I'm fucked. But you guys, be prepared, it's better to look a bit silly in 4 days than be caught with your pants down.

Because we have threads like this almost daily?
Every fucking day, some other autist catches a sliver of information somewhere and creates a thread about it, insisting that the world is about to end. Over and over again.
Perhaps God would send a happening if these self diagnosed prophets stopped spoiling his plans constantly.

2000 years ago, hundreds of false prophets were going around in the Middle East telling false stories; one of them wrote the first gospel and started a new religion (no, it wasn't Jesus, which never existed)
so, you never know if something significant will start here

How many times in the last 10 years has someone claimed that the world was going to end due to some comet? Or just claiming that the world would end in general?
FUCK OFF

Keep reading fucktard. The highest energy particles (you know the damaging kind that really fuck shit up) arrive a couple minutes later. It isn't fucking days as user attempted to assert.

Now fuck off with your disinfo kikery.

Pull your head out of your ass for just one second and notice that I am not propagating this "apocalypse", you tremendously dense brainlet.

Try harder.

it's more likely that he never existed than that he made wine out of water, even if it was a magic trick, just saying

If we know about it, it should already be here. Those particles travel fast.

pls don't devolve another thread into religious d&c

the Sun is humanity first god

When the niggers are necklacing you, you might ask, "where is user with a gun?". Never understanding you could be that user.

only if you let it.
Or maybe you're one of those "white people can't do wrong" shitposters.

If power does go the time to go full /k/ and go innawoods begins.

you plan on having a sustained fire fight 24 hours a day for months without picking up any ammo off the fallen? anything more that 15k rounds is outlandish.

1k to be carried for immediate use (i.e. in magazines) and 3-5k stowed in your pack and 500 rounds for your sidearm is the most realistic ammo stockpile.

I shoot severel thousand rounds every month or so. .22 on up my man. For the average normal fucker yeah fifteen k is overkill. I live in a way gun friendly area so shooting and resupply aren't a huge deal

You are out of your fucking mind and have no idea what you're talking about. 1k in magazines? Carried? How fucking massive are you that your plate carrier has enough real estate for 34 magazines? 3-5k extra in your pack? Niigger even if that's .22 that's 45 goddamned pounds.

Agreed. Always have enough ammunition for a squad of four. One for each cardinal direction. Life in a collapse requires teamwork. If only there were more of us that squads could be assembled across the nation should things hit innawood levels of danger. Eventually we'd need to be able to meet up, rather quickly that is, to form a proper militia, lines of communication, a rank structure and the means to supply food and water.

Jesus existed and the god of whites is called father in heaven, everything else about them in the bible is max tier kikery. COME HOME WHITE MAN

It's not a happening until cosmic thunderbolts start scouring the land clean.

If you aren't prepared to hump with 100# on your back you aint gonna make it nigger.

Doubtful, as the Dead Sea materials show that the Semites were fapping to martyred sons of god for hundreds of years during their colonization and that portions of the gospels were written prior to the time it is claimed Yeshua lived. Yeshua is most likely an amalgam of various Semitic revolutionaries combined with myths drawn from the Egyptians, Sumerians, and Persians. Later cultists would add Greek, then Germanic customs to the religion to further grease the wheels of their subversive ideology. Everything about the Bible is degenerate filth written by Semites to provide justification for their own unification or for others to rebel against tradition and commit treason against their nations.

You guys have your hearts in the right place, but goddamn is the armchair commando shit strong right now. I won't leave you hanging though, because I want us to succeed.

That's a fireteam, not a squad.

Fucking what? No, that's not why you want four. You want four because "Ready, Team, Fire, and Assist". i.e., Rifleman/pointman, team leader, machinegunner (Would have to get creative as a militia for this one. Homemade flame thrower, DMR, etc), and assistant gunner. It's also so that you can "buddy rush" efficiently, and so that if you're clearing rooms, you can have at least two left over to hold the hall while two clear a room (Never go into a room alone).

No. Militias don't have the luxury of standardization. HAVING ammo for extra people is one thing, carrying it is another. Minute point, but still important. You either need to be operating out of a vehicle or have an outpost/s where you store shit like that, and kit up appropriately before an operation. If you're going to do it, don't stray from .223/5.56, 12 guage, and 9mm. .308 if your group of friends actually know what they fuck they're doing.

As for teamwork, your goal should be to have a fireteam with an established fireteam leader (But everyone should know the job). You operate with that team with the goal of finding and integrating yourself with a larger group that can actually somewhat manage a supply line and other logistics (Which WILL form. Even commie kike partisans managed to do it in Poland)

8-10 in pouches is 300 you brainlet. You need 700 more in your assault pack (Which would completely fill an assault pack, leaving no room for any other essentials) for your 1k. Unless you're going to fight the race war lugging around an ILBE for the entire thing.

Except you didn't say that, you said on your person and stowed in your pack. As for humping with 100+ lbs on my back, I wasted my early 20's as a ZOGbot grunt. I don't know what exactly is up with you, because the post you just made is actually exactly right, but your previous one was airsoft kiddie level retarded. I'm really hoping you just worded the first one wrong, since the numbers are actually spot on, just not for carrying.

saus: www.spaceweatherlive(.)com/en/news/view/303/20170906-x93-earth-directed-coronal-mass-ejection

Duly noted.

I worded it like that because even though I thought you were being a faggot I recognized that you were most likely a grunt

t. 1/9 Aco

(((Coronal mass ejection)))

Worried about space. To stupid to research flat earth and realize NASA is fake news and we are safe under the FIRMAMENT.
Oy vey goy don't believe ancient knowledge, believe us juden!!!
Faggots

I have 50 year supply of Jim Bakker pancake mix.

If you're into pondering such things, I recommend this book: "The Jesus Puzzle" by Earl Doherty.

amazon.com/Jesus-Puzzle-Christianity-Mythical-Christ/dp/0968601405/

If its not DMR then there is some hilarious stupid shit going on. For a militia, even if there was an MG its should never go out in a element and should just sit at camp for defense, one mission would deplete all ammo and if you still have some left you are doing it wrong. A militia wouldn't be able to hump the thing anyway so they will default to what i said or mount it somewhere.

We have had 2 x-class solar flares a few hours ago. One was a 9.3, 14th strongest flare in recorded history and the strongest flare for 12 years. If anyone here knows of the Carrington event, I would prep now like youve never prepped before. Load up your car with petrol, buy some food. Do what you can. If ground currents spike hard enough thatll be game over for all this other bullshit and we shall be thrust into teotwawki harder and faster than we would like. 90% chance this is a big fat nothing burger. Thats good enough for me to want to stock up.

Those flares let off 2 CME's and that coupled with the coronal hole thats earth facing, we could be in for a show. The last tell take sign we will get is an geomagnetic storm we havent had in over 100 years. To the point where even most equatorial places may see "northen lights" or aurora borealis. If this happens we are all fucked and all this political jazz hands bullshit will be for not.

Please do not link to amazon even if Holla Forums finally killed links to it.

rolling for accidental detonation of nuclear bomb caused by solar flair.

i cri evrytiem
its never going to actually happen isnt

If 23 of september become real, the "possibility" of end of world by Nibiru or planet x changing planets magnetic force, or coming back of Jesus Crist, or Asteroid, or whater happens

I need to clean my soul of all the dirty things, and also forget everything of disgusting made by democrats party, the only thing that i think that is good in some destruction is all the industries, websites, media, lobby, cities, manipulation, fake news, everything of repulsive made by democrats party being erased from earth, killed, all their manipulation, the sad thing is that innocent people could die in the same way than the repulsive vermins from DNC all over wikileaks, all their fake news videos from cnn, all their repulsive websites as buzzfeed, nyt new york times, huffpost, washington post, usatoday, vice, salon, all their disgusting channels, videos, everything by them, think in their death and removal of earth is good

I'm not from USA and sometimes i think that USA being nuked is good because i think that all repulsive things and manipulation of DNC would be removed from earth, but i feel bad for the innocent people who maybe would die in the same way than the repulsive DNC and anyone from DNC and their corrupt industries trying to manipulate, deserve the worst death

SEPTEMBER HABBEIN'

There was a chatroom few years ago which got trolled into a smoldering heap of rubble. Can't think of a more fun group of internet people to troll. Good times.

Paul Begley cultists make the Alex Jones cultists look intelligent.

The Holla Forums who cried happening.

A couple years from now almost everybody dies and the couple hundred Holla Forumslards among the survivors say "y dindu listen".

Paul Begley tards also hate Hitler because he was an ebil natzee that killed muh 6 billion chosenites, they are to be targeted for termination.

Muh Nibiru will arrive in our solar system any minute now!

BRING ON THE BIG ONE
LET TOKYO BURN
BRING BACK TRADITION

It's September, on Holla Forums. It's become tradition to celebrate the someday end of this world and the beginning of ours every year.

23 of september bets:

Nibiru or Planet X comes to Solar system and change magnetic influence and planets, causing climate changing, and problems, or coming asteroid, or Jesus Christ will return, or will have something for 2019 who will be the end line for non-human aliens coming to us if we don't start nuclear war

September 23rd

I'm a Christcuck and think you are are fucking retarded anyway but no one mentioned a thing about Jesus until you showed up you fucking heathen faggot.

Also for someone that never existed the Jews sure go to great lengths to discredit him and destroy his church. Oh but I'm sure the Jews destroying Christianity is a good thing the Jews are your greatest ally after all.

Here's my prediction

Faggots will till the end of time endlessly prophetize "Dates/events" which always turn out wrong.

If the solar flare happens then all it means is anything you had plugged in gets fried. So just keep your computer unplugged or whatever and you're good.

time

>>literally calling yourself a Christcuck
Learn some self-respect user, Jesus's sacrifice wasn't for your demotion. Though just because Christianity was a Hellenic cult derived by the classical philosophers to end the same Semitic menace Perseus faced and overcame by the power of your Deus does not mean that Germanics sacrificing their bloodlines is the only way to accomplish freedom from Semitic influence. Nor does it mean even your automata of abstractions can attain for you the ἀπό καλύπτω in your roundabout manner.

The Germanic deities only care about the pathway of lineage to theirs, the unbroken tradition, belief which provides this is allowed but they have called attention to themselves since many trees of the forest either have no fruit or make only the misshapen and the moldy. You will hear more from them I gather, they would only show themselves if you had failed in your stewardship. Besides Germanics have always cared more about what the tree thought about the crucifixion, then who hung upon it.

Amen.

I turn 30 on September 17th, will I survive?

An older account would be Theseus though his patron was Zeus. Semites do not fight for their children.

goddammit why does the video end THERE

Who are you survived by? All is the family, your survival depends on who can depend on you and likewise, as it always has been.

Checks out.

It's the original clip. The backstory is the guy filming was the first in his family to graduate. The nigger jumping out of the car window was named Justin and died immediately.

when to unplug? i cant live without my precious internets!!!!!!11
just kidding i lust for the day i'm forced to get off the internet but seriously do i just leave everything unplugged for 5 whole days waiting for potentially nothing?

so the guy stopped the video almost immediately, or cut it for the public release. for shame

That's the whole video if you slow it down in the last shots you can get his reaction. Also no joke this was from facebook about him, I am not joking.

At ground level the charge of the Earth is positive at -10^6 columbs, one of the worst things that could happen would be a proton storm, this could overcharge electronics in space or in the upper atmosphere, giving you some radiation if you're flying at high altitude at the worst because it's usually negatively charged. But these particles crashing down to Earth couldn't happen, you'd need targeted negative particles similar to a low altitude negative pulse from an EMP, that'd kill your machines.

I'd go to Germany and chop your stupid tree down myself if it would make sense of anything you wrote. Your gods don't give a fuck about you that's why your people turned to Christianity.

I am going to sleep before I have to here about:

I ejected some mass into your moms mouth the other day, OP.

lol

thanks for the info!

I never said the Aesir or Vannir or Jotun do not mock me and kick me down but there are compassionate ones who don't, champions are their preface though.

In your picture you show Winfrid, his blood is as Germanic as mine, also the King of the Arnulfings gave him his station of power, why are his actions so terrible then? The Germanic King would be the head priest of his folk in your language, only if there are two kings are favorites picked. He was granted his prize by Thor who will always help his people. Though Winfrid, had no children and so he was slayed in a terrible manner by lowly criminals since he had no family to offer protection and was to physically weak to fight off ruffians, that was his fate. No fruit grew on the branch of his family, shame.

And about that thanks for reminding my kin to remember lineage comes before belief. Thor will always help his people.

Doesn't the end of the world also mean reborn or renew of the world? Like entering the new era that we never see before.

This reeks of a smiley thread.

why do pasta bots hyping this x flare?

Biggest flare we've had since 1990s
Hopefully it's a big nothing but worst/best case this could be our september habbening.

look up 2003, x23.
now kys, user.

One flare vs three?
Now KYS

p.s.

"This makes it more than twice as large as any previously recorded flare, and if the accompanying particle and magnetic storm had been aimed at the Earth, the damage to some satellites and electrical networks could have been considerable," says Thomson.

It didn't hit us full tit.

No electricity means lots of dead niggers. Please let this be big.

Get fucked reddit. Fuck off.

As they say
BRAVO NOLAN

New video by s0 https ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ssts1038O8M

Thanks, heads up though - links are auto broken now.
lurkmoar

That is the best thing I've seen in a while user.

get ready for the earthquakes, possibly EMP-like effects, loss of communications, etc

like a phoenix rising from the ashes, user

This guy literally shits out end of the world theories everyday. And as soon ad it doenst happen he will be on the jext big thing pretending he never even made 2000 prophecies that didnt com3 true.

Now all you need is a neck beard and a fedora faggot. Go hang with your angsty teen friends on cuckchan.

A man chopping down a holy tree. How very symbolic of the jewish rejection of nature.

I can vaguely see the aurora borealis out my window. It's pretty spoopy. Are we kill?

New video by S0, the answer is probably not but there is some damage done already youtube.com/watch?v=zEB-TbrmgGw

That thread was legendary. I've only seen one another of the same quality like this, which talked about the effect your blood has on your own body and how to get to understand it to get better spiritually. I haven't got the slightest idea of what it was named though.

Did you know that coronal radiation can break up cloud patterns? Here it should be cloudy as hell right now according to the weather predictions but anyhow the sun is shining fully and still the weather prediction says it should be 100% cloudy right now. They can't fucking even predict the weather that happens next minute. How pathetic are these weather companies, they cannot add up electricity and cosmic events for their events. How stupid are they.

This is partially correct in ways you wouldn't even dream off.

All the earthquakes happening were caused by the ejection. Expect more earthquakes in the following days.

PS. Did the ejection kill Irma? It's category 4 now and expected go down to category 2 before hitting Florida's mainland.

It was hardly visible. I was kind of just trolling tbh, as seeing the aurora borealis isn't common but it's hardly unheard of where I am.

It doesn't move at lightspeed, user.

I can't stand this fucking guy. This asshole is a fear monger who believed he had visions of the antichrist returning to earth who "couldn't announce when and where he was but he's definitely here guise". He gets high off of Paul Begley tier drama and spews fear porn.

Well fuck. How to save meme and porn folder?

Will alufoil work? Srs

remove HDD
melt lead fishing weights into an enclosure
place HDD into enclosure
become porn and rare pepe dealer after the EMPocalypse

what will really suck ass is when it hits it will destroy the ECM in vehicles, causing massive transportation failures. hopefully it happens at night where i am.

Literally already happening. I'm living in what amounts to a Fallout 3 style hellscape. I just traded my wife for use of the sole computer left working in Pennsylvania. Well, what used to be Pennsylvania. We're in post shock race war and everything is chaos. We're rebuilding. I've raped 11 high school girls in the last two days. All in all, things aren't so bad. I killed a black family of preppers so I'm set for months.

Totally just tracked your ip address. Me and my biker gang are coming for your working computer and harem of high school girls :^)

Tough luck buddy pal, i've tracked you both down and my team of bushido ninjas from the local dojo (walmart) have already mobilized for war. You can count on being wiped clean, scrub.

Nuh-uh

This stuff is on par with Nibiru, CERN fearmongering, jesuit conspiracy and flat earth.

Lauern's old (((boss))) is so lazy he uses a chainsaw.

I bet neither of you even can get satellite data on demand goto 44:00. Someday I'll break into those mass driver satellites which use RC6 encryption, then online forums will never be the same again.

The sun has apparently been acting pretty weird for a while now.

Massive Sunspots and Solar Flares: The Sun has gone Wrong and Scientists Don't Know Why
Date: September 8th, 2017
archive.fo/hvIYc

>But despite where we are in the sun’s cycle, activity on the sun has dramatically picked up over the past few days. On and off, these two sunspots have been flaring and shooting out coronal mass ejections, directed toward Earth.
So far the only issues that it has caused in the past week have been blocking out certain radio frequencies and messing with satellites. Scientists are claiming that it is no real cause for concern yet, but it's unsure as to whether they are being completely truthful or simply preventing a panic from happening. The biggest concern is the fact that they don't understand what is actually happening.

Combine this oddity with the increase in Hurricane activity and the earthquake in southern Mexico and one has a very unstable and unpredictable situation on their hands. It is almost as though a wrathful God is only beginning to smite the Earth. One simply cannot wonder if something big is about to happen. Perhaps this is only the beginning.

thanks for the photo….damn I miss my acreage

Could be the suns last hurrah before it goes into the super minimum or whatever the fuck people have been worried about causing an ice age.

All that plus possible happening in North Korea, strange astronomical alignments, Musk warning about WWIII possibly involving or being mostly about super powerful AIs, along with Trump defying decades of election data and bucking conventional wisdom to win the Presidency, not to mention all the weird synchronicity involving him and his family!

What the hell is going on?

What's going on is that while we've been smug about our power source, meme magic we've either ignored, forgotten or been unable to do anything about the enemies power source.
I've always wondered why the elite are so interested in child ritual sex and sacrifice, I wonder how much of that has gone on since Trump won?

Who knows? They could have either halted their practices, especially with all the massive FBI and Interpol pedo ring sting operations that have been happening since Trump got into office. Or they know that their days are numbered, the public knows too much, and have greatly accelerated their rituals in a last ditch attempt to sway things in their favor.

fucking pathetic