ANTIFA MEMBERS LIST

archive.is/bf5n3

In fact they will probably get on the FBI watchlist. Your plans to visit a kubutz in Israel? Canceled.

Fyi
pastebin /m8kgdbVR
has been nuked.

bump

bomp

Bump.

So this is what they are trying to slide.

bamp

dubs

STICKY THIS

bump

Doing my anonymous duty to keep this at the top!

knock, knock antifa

you can't hide

bumpity bump bump

Need a safe space white boi?

America is ours.

you mean south america? Here's some of your fellow blacks, for good measure.

Thanks for the bump, friend :^)

Bumps all around

Bump. No knock, hydroshock.

bump for great justice

bump o bump

Our streets

I love how this thread has been bumped to the very top with the other thread the antifa(ggot) cocklock betas tried to slide. Keep it up anons

BED SHEETS

bumperooni

Possible targets for slide

Possible explanation

So you are a bum now and want some spare change?

BUMP

Spencer is a shit eating implicit fag anyway. Thanks shit eater, you punched a homo, one of your own kind and your own side. Sad!

Spencer has a daughter…

bump

DESIGNATED

He endorses faggotry, and hangs out with PJW, who sucks dicks a million times a day probably

closet fags/bisexuals exist

shut up virgin

It's like pottery.

SHITTING

the left can never avoid such idiocy

STREETS

10/10 comeback, upboated.
Breddy gud, gomrade

Another possible slide target.

You forgot your sage again shill-kun

watch

no :^)

BAMP

look at these virgins

With every post you make my erection grows harder

you can't fuck anime girls loser

in 2033 we will

counter-sage :^)

bermp

So tell me virgins, are you still blaming jews ?

You pretend to care for the " white race ', but the white race does not give a fuck about you. You are bottom of the barrel, untermensch.

You are losers, plain and simple. You pretend the hold moral ground, but you are just virgin neckbeards that never had a change to live life and now search for excuses and lie t o yourselves.

lol i got more friends than you pussy jew faggot. get aids because i'm better than you.

You'll never be a woman no matter how many pretty dresses you buy.

Do you sincerely believe that we are all virgins who do nothing but shook our fists at the sky?
lol
It seems to me you have a lot of misdirected anger fam

Fortunately I save a version of it. Any file sharing services you could recommend?

Wew.

bump

I really don't understand the appeal of being a Victim. Why did you gain this fetish about bland college parties, Shlomo?

A genetic piece of Art.
Nice one user.

Spaces question marks, and quotes

Hmmm, I bet the jews did this

:^)

Hey there friendo.

Why is there a severed hand in that pile of fried eggplant lasagna?

I think someone wanted to larp as Hannibal Lecter.

Its going to get nuked no matter where you post it unless you do some wonky shit because salt-left sees it here, then goes out and reports it for containing personal information against tos agreement in order to get it shut down.

I'd recommend either turning it into a pdf or some shit on one of the boards that can handle text type documents and using proliferation amongst us to keep it afloat and dedicate a portion of these doxing threads to keep it up to date and everyone in sync. The other option is just to reupload it everytime they take it down.

I am greatly disappointed by the quality of this gore. You can do better user. If you use low quality gore how do you expect to stop the cuckchan hordes?

sticky that fucking thread already

Up

and he fucked up the quotes

This idea seems to have merit. Is there not also a way to hide files in an image that can be extracted with 7zip? It will look like cat images but run through the extractor and it dumps out your file.

You can do it with ghostbin
Also can encrypt the paste if you want.

all of these are old threads

Thanks user. Well even if this original topic isn't going anywhere can we switch to discussing ways to do online szamidat. So we can sidestep attempts to censor information that needs to be distributed?

Bump. They are doubling down and trying to bury it. At this point you might as well sticky it for maximum salt.

Reminder, when these faggots raid, their main job is to confuse misdirect and split up, they are snakes and deceivers, the best response is no response at all, engaging with these people will only hurt us.

bumping for more salt.

That must explain /lefty-salt/ and their carl marcks obsession!

Jesus so many fucking shills today.

I thought Communism's main opponent was Capitalism so why is AntiFa opposed to Fascism?

Because if they can't be fascists, then no one can. :^)

You want to know the worst part about things like this? We rarely, if ever, know what we stumbled upon to cause it. We must have done something SUPER terrifying this time.

Motherfucking bump

I really doubt it was one thing in particular.

It was Trump being civi about DACA. Too sore for them to know that Trump was only ever to buy time (and I hope you fuckers are using it wisely).

Although we shouldn't let them forget that in concurrent events, the mayor of berkely is throwing antifa under the bus as well, its advised to keep an eye out for how doing this move benefits the kikes.

Anti-shill bump.

Bump for the love of bumping.
Anime for the sake of goonstyle buttache.

bamp