SOLAR FLARES INBOUND

WATCH FOR EARTHQUAKES

The Space Weather Prediction Center has upgraded a geomagnetic storm watch for September 6 and 7 to a level only occasionally seen, but scientists say it’s nothing to be too alarmed about.

They do recommend looking for an unusual display of the aurora—the northern lights caused by a disturbance of the magnetosphere—in areas of the U.S. not used to seeing them.

“The big takeaway from this level of storming would be just increased chance of seeing the aurora, really in the upper tier of the United States,” says Robert Rutledge, lead of operations at the center, which is part of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. (Here’s an animation of the CME from NASA’s Solar Dynamics Observatory.)
archive.is/yHMsZ

Other urls found in this thread:

solarmonitor.org/motd_pop.php?date=20170905
n3kl.org/sun/index.html
solarmonitor.org/index.php
spaceweatherlive.com/en/news/view/299/20170904-m-class-solar-flares-sunspot-region-2673
world-series1.blogspot.com/……….
youtube.com/watch?v=HNa3O91MwWU
youtube.com/watch?v=wKCrEjXAnJg
foxnews.com/science/2017/09/08/mysterious-lights-appear-in-mexico-sky-during-massive-earthquake.html
youtube.com/user/BPEarthWatch/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=vhvAO3uaSSQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Top Kek I think you bakas meme'd the September happening a little too hard. Either that, or the Gods are pretty mad about something.

I suggest avoiding wilderness areas in locations with quartz-heavy bedrock.

THIS IS WHY YOU MEME RESPONSIBLY

Checked.

Checking those trips. Why can't it be both though? >We memed hard enough the gods took notice and were pissed with what we brought to their attention.

If there's a chance to interrupt ZOG or kill nogs with magic spells I think it's responsible enough.

brb gonna an hero

solarmonitor.org/motd_pop.php?date=20170905
An M-Flare isn't that unusual, start worrying when an X-Flare is ejected.
n3kl.org/sun/index.html
solarmonitor.org/index.php

This is how a large flare looks, X45! Sadly it did not hit earth directly.

checked em
why user

I live for happenings.

Don't forget the huge wildfires in the Pacific Northwest.

Don't you niggers see? "One who cares about the people can be troubled." Sun Tzu, Art of War. The kikes are trying to force Trump to back off their shit. They are going after the people with asymmetric warfare. Believe whatever you want though. I encourage skepticism, but cynicism and blackpilling is for tiny dick faggots who would rather die than breed.

i bet they fake a power outage and buggy computers that crash the market and then blame it on the solar flare. september is real.

M-class solar flares.Sunspot region 2673
spaceweatherlive.com/en/news/view/299/20170904-m-class-solar-flares-sunspot-region-2673

I miss that show

o shit guys i just realized all they need to do is sit back and wait let the solar flares burn out the power grid then claim it was that dude kim he emp'd us and then we ww3 now

checked

They say every few years that a big quake is coming for the west coast, it's not prediction at that point when it does if you've been saying it for nearly 100 years

Even though I secretly enjoy X-tier kinds of threads if they name the jew and are tastefully/lightly sprinkled in the catalogue.

lolwut?

Can we meme Yellowstone blowing????

I have extremely vivid dreams about exactly this event about 3 weeks ago. In my dream there were auras in the skies, people's behavior was really disoriented/hallucinating and aggressively attacking each other (there'd be waves of something modifying the behavior of the people and during each wave of it, the desire to kill and destroy and rage would spike very high and it would take incredible will not to hurt anyone near you), electronics weren't working properly, etc.

While I don't know when my dream was to take place and assumed it would be a couple years later, it just so happens that earlier today I was carrying one of those hooks as I was working in the garage, and then I come on here and see this thread. The synchronicities are intense; then there's all this unstable weather and other stuff going on all at the same time.

Maybe god is finally going to cleanse the Earth now.

Looking back, my dream was around 22nd of August (give or take a few days).

Today is September 6th.

That would.explain the weather in TX and FL. That and Sept.

ive been having a dream series along these lines
it endscurrently at with some hazmat suit ppl doing soil tests in formally flooded areas in the panhandle

Who do I call if I see an earthquake?

quakebusters

better ask kek

(checked)

Damn right, raining ash almost like an eruption happened, full day sunrise/sunset red moon and sun lighting. Everything smells like burning.

A lot of crazy shit's been going on recently.
I like it.

I don't see why not.
CAN YOU FEEL THE WARP STORM?

Meant to add a few different ones.

Goddamn.

If I were a god I'd be pretty pissed off too if I had to spend hundreds of years as kikes went about sundering other gods and trying to dominate the world through blood sacrifice and other shit.
Alright kek, let's get this month underway.

Fuggg

Remember that WWII was preceded by a huge aurora borealis seen even in Mediterranean countries.

Leave and never come back.

I for one welcome our new ancient aryan overlord 4th reich using antarctica independent HAARP to fuck up Jews.

fuck off jew
>>>/oven/

pretty sure those pics are of the sun

its a sign

Kek I thought the moon was a shoop. Pretty dank, looks just like the vapor wave stuff.

Was in Oregon at the end of August. Air was BEIJING quality. That bad.

Mag 6.0+ California earthquake on the night of 6th September then?

Alot of happenings and speculations of happenings in September, should be a interesting month anyhow especially considering the biggest happening this year is on the 7th

world-series1.blogspot.com/……….

Yeah it feels like Silent Hill sometimes and smells like a campfire/waffle cones

Welp. Time to put everything in my Faraday cage and electrostatic 3M bags.

BLMOD?

under8d post & song 10/10

checked

checked

Black hole sun
Won't you come
And wash away the rain
Black hole sun
Won't you come
Won't you come (won't you come)

tfw no faraday cage

Where do I get those two items you mention and how much does it cost?

All of creation will groan under the birthing pains of Kek, our new god.

wait is it happening today? I read it takes ~4 days for a cme to travel.. or is this one going at max speed as opposed to the normal half speed

Or the gods heard our prayers during the eclipse and both Neptune and Jupiter have returned.

right.. any day now

Obviously, but should we? For one thing, my asthma will probably kill me.

youtube.com/watch?v=HNa3O91MwWU

This is my happening music.

update

Well Kek heard you.

Shit song.

around 3am last night my head was ringing like crazy.

This second thread just proves the disinfo fucker is sliding shit. Sage and report.

G3 WATCH FOR 6 AND 7 SEPTEMBER, 2017 DUE TO CME ARRIVAL

The geomagnetic storm watch for the 6 and 7 September, 2017 UTC-days has been upgraded to G3 (Strong). The G3 Watch is in anticipation of the expected arrival of a coronal mass ejection (CME) that took place in association with an M5 flare (R2-Moderate radio blackout) observed on 4 September at 2033 UTC (1633 ET). Current analysis and forecasts reflect CME arrival late on 6 September, 2017; with CME effects continuing into 7 September. Keep checking our SWPC website for updates to the forecast.

dubs checked

I place my bets on Cascadia Subductions Zone, it over due. Cascadia, pacific NW has a big quake statistically every 240 years, it has been 315 years since the last one. A 8.7-9.2 is expected, massive tsunami etc. Hear is some fear shilling about it for entertainment.

nice dubs, checked.

Not sure how to take this

A microwave is a Faraday cage. Just make sure its unplugged

Why is NJ not getting fucking hit?

How many people got Aurora cucked this time?

GOING TO HIT EARTH

BLOW THAT SHIT SKYHIGH

What i know about people talking about 23 of september, is that Nibiru or planet x would change magnetic attraction of planets and maybe change climate or attract something bad, maybe a asteroid, coming back of Jesus Christ

September happening? I need to recover my soul of the bad things i made as say wrong words against people who don't deserve it in my family, but i never would forget all the manipulation, lies, baiting, shit made from Democrats party, the DNC, all over wikileaks, all their disgusting websites, media, huffpost, usatoday, salon, vice, new york times, washington post, and cnn, all the long legacy of cnn fake news, videos, manipulation, all the shilling for DNC

The only good thing to think in the end of the world is the death of all websites, industries, media, owned by DNC.

This is why i think in these things like something positive, I'm not from USA and sometimes i think that sometimes USA being nuked is not bad because would kill all media, websites, industries, establshment from DNC, but i feel bad for the innocent people who maybe could die in the same way than the vermins from DNC

no

Let this be the one that sends California into the ocean. Kek, gives us dead faggots and Jews.

Probably.

Olympia, Washington reporting in.
The lemmings are ignoring the happenings, I hope Kim Jong Un Nukes us.

(checked)
toppest of keks

Isn't that song about Freddie Mercury being a faggot and having AIDS? I always interpreted it that way

False, the plastic window is not magical.

checked and checking that time stamp.
Portlandfag here. The good sign is that it snowed ashes for three days and I didn't hear one Shindler's List reference. The normies are forgetting the holohoax.

South of Yellowstone by some miles here.
LET HER RIP BOYS
THE BIG ONE THE FIRE

FAKE NEWS

Welcome to the second impact.

The metallic mesh inside shields you from the EM radiation.

This guy on (((youtube))) knows what's going on.
youtube.com/watch?v=wKCrEjXAnJg

EARTHQUAKES
HAPPENING

Dutchsinse is a bigger jew than S0. At least S0 has reasonable science behind his predictions.

what are the chances all of this shit was caused when North Korea launched that bomb

this could be russian + chinese secret tech (and the only reason USA and the globalists did not took them out yet) or alien technology

DutchSinse I use to watch his videos years ago until I realized what kind of MORON he is

Holla Forums was right

this. wtf prompted OP to say that? He was right, but that just tells me its govt warning of soon to be HAARP shenanigans

foxnews.com/science/2017/09/08/mysterious-lights-appear-in-mexico-sky-during-massive-earthquake.html

Dump your fedora.

There is a long standing theory of CMEs effecting quakes on earth. This guy knows his shit and predicted the quake, too:

youtube.com/user/BPEarthWatch/videos

Not saying weather control / general geo fuckery isn't a thing - just that linking CMEs to quakes is not something new.

BTW, I just saw on another channel that water is now again mysteriously receding from the Brazil coast, just like happened last time with Harvey (secureteam 10 reported on that. Yeah, bit of a sensationalist fag, but has some good content occasionally nonetheless).

youtube.com/watch?v=vhvAO3uaSSQ
(not secureteam10 this time)

That is noteworthy, because last time there was no explanation for it. The people living there fled in panic, thinking that a tsunami was on its way, but there wasn't. Now there is word that it is a "gravitational phenomena". Well, for a gravitational phenomena of such a kind, I would think you need another body - celestial body, that is. At least in lieu of anti-grav tech. And we are not talking about your standard tides here that are caused by the moon. And I wouldn't be surprised if a CME could also be triggered by gravitational effects.

The future is bright

A solar flare is hitting Georgia and Florida area radios are going out.

there was something like a week or two ago about an absolutely huge asteroid coming into town 'but dont worry it wont be THAT close'.

How large would an asteroid need to be for that? to pull the tides back that far? larger than the moon no? should be able to see it no?

It was X class, that leading sunspot that has now departed kicked out 2 x class flares, one was 9.1 the other 9.3 which is the strongest in 12 years and the 14th strongest on record.