Romance

Which games have the best romance arcs/options?

I want to feel a little bit of joy in my life.

Muv-luv

Hadaka Shitsuji

Love Plus
Teaching Feeling was also nice

He said he wanted joy in his life user, not that he wanted to get depressed and kill himself.

Pain is just another kind of joy.

Persona

Play Morrowind and go fuck Ahnassi.

I honestly liked Katawa Shoujo

Also Hoshizora no memoria is pretty good.

as long as you don't mind a bit of rape, loli, corruption, guro, and lovecraftian horrors (doing the raping) then the "bad" end is the best romance story there is.

lel i went to school with that guy

Tell a story

Love At First Sight.

Demonbane, it's about a man and his loli book punching out lovecraftian horrors with a giant robot. It's not really true to the feel of Lovecraft aside from maybe the bad end but its pretty good regardless.

A loli book, uh?

Why does this shitty thread get so many replies?

don't do it user, don't fall into the rabbit hole

This.

whats that written behind her

Best love story ever told.

In all seriousness, Planescape: Torment's romances are really good once you catch on to the nuances involved.

>>>Holla Forums6144591

It does sound like a pretty good game to me.

Fug, either you can't spoiler a cross post or I cannot into cross posting.

unteralterbach

"I love you"

So what happens there?
The love interest rape and kills the protagonist?

Also does anyone have that game where the protagonist's girlfriend is choking a girl and then the protagonist says "NO STOP!… We have to do this TOGETHER" ?

No, the thread got erased I think.

Nah. Still there on page 3. Shouldn't be erased. It's just vanilla.

Yume Miru Kusuri (A Drug That Makes You Dream). Surprisingly decent if you can get past the sillyness of the first hour.

It's "アイ ラブ ユー", you baka gaijin.

You can't read cursive? Are you a nigger, or what the hell? Damn, I wrote so many pages in cursive, that is my standard hand writing.

there's definitely a word hidden behind her back

Persona

Probably due to formatting. You usually need a space between the link and any punctuation.
>>>Holla Forums6144591

Life is Strange.

Why does that hand in the background resting on the stool look really fake?

it doesn't
the image is taken on a crappy phone with a very small sensor. it's using high iso settings because it's indoors without flash. small sensors and high iso don't mix well, making the image look very bad

Huh. There we go. Much appreciated.

That's because it's not resting on the stool.

Real life.

in a similar vein to this what is some great "feel good" games
less mindless fun and more warm and fuzzes.
If it can give me some slimmer of hope for the future for man that would be great too.

Summon Night series
Grim Grimoire
Atelier Totori/Meruru
Nights of Azure

Are there any games that allow you to romance strange things?
Skeletons, vehicles, etc.

Hatoful Boyfriend has you romancing birds.

Love At First Sight will give you fucking diabetes.
If you can get past Ray-K's slightly odd fetishes.

A cyclops.

kancolle kinda
Panzermadels: Tank Dating Simulator also kinda I haven't played it so I don't know how good it is, but the art looks deviant art tier

But these aren't tanks, these are anime girls.

It's not very good. Most of the writing is just jokes that reference the traits of the real-world tanks the girls share their names with. The girls never appear in any kind of tank form and always look completely human. No matter which girl you choose, there's only one (bad) ending, where you and your girl get forcibly separated and you die in a war.

It comes across mostly as an attempt to cash in on the success of Hatoful Boyfriend, like all those "simulator" games that came out after Goat Simulator got plastered all over Youtube.

Dragon Commander has a skeleton you can marry.

no

Saints Row 4 has a section that kind of parodies Mass Effect, it allows you to fuck pretty much anybody on a space ship including this weird floating robot eye called "CID" that looks like a mixture of 343 Guilty Spark from Halo and Wheatley from Portal 2.

Why did I look this up?

Oh shit, I'm sorry.

What about games that aren't VN's?

Inb4 VN's aren't games :^)

My life

"Romance" in those boils down to VN styled "gameplay". Pick the right choice a few times and then fuck.

About the only game that has a somewhat more engaging mechanic is the already mentioned Love Plus, and other such simulators.

the word is fucking

But is she cultural?

I used to think it was so absurd that a japanese guy married that Love Plus girl.

Then I tried the game myself, up to the point where Rinko the best girl wants you to tell her you love her.