Iran Has a New Pathway to ‘The Bomb’

Iran Has a New Pathway to ‘The Bomb’

Iran is likely working with North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un to develop its own nuclear weapons capabilities outside of the JCPOA negotiated with the Obama administration in 2015.

trunews.com/article/iran-has-a-new-pathway-to-the-bomb

Following North Korea's test of a hydrogen bomb over the weekend, U.S. officials are monitoring meetings between Iranian officials and their North Korean counterparts. Iran is prohibited from continuing to develop nuclear weapons as part of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action, or JCPOA, it negotiated with the Obama administration in 2015. But, according to a new report from The Washington Free Beacon, North Korea has been stockpiling weapons-grade nuclear material on Iran’s behalf. The report states:

The report also states the head of North Korea's parliament has arrived in Iran for a 10-day meeting with Iranian President Hassan Rouhani. That meeting will likely focus on Iran's desire to acquire nuclear weapons technology and North Korea's financial needs.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Washington_Free_Beacon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Continetti
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fake news again

makes sense

Literally fake news.

Nuke Tel Aviv, problem solved.

I believe absolutely nothing said about Iran.

Iran probably already has unassembled warheads that just need the proper fissile material. This is known as breakout capacity and is the point at which both Brazil and Japan are at.

Why would Iran help North Korea get nukes?

We can only hope.

Based Kim is based. And best thing is - the kikes can't do shit about him.

terribly sorry to hijack the thread for a moment, but I would like to start creating propaganda.
I'm talking about posters, leaflets and what have you.
are there any good editing applications that I can use?

LibreOffice

I think you can find templates to reuse too

what do you think all those pallets of currency that king nigger flew in for Iran were for? a few cucked sailors?

Adobe Illustrator for DOS?

How many (((threads))) like this do you post each day? Gas yourself.

Nuclear war took away from states the privilege of waging war at their whim by escalating the consequences of warfare dramatically. Those who sold us the dream of nuclear non-proliferation may have sold us a nightmare. People assume that a nuclear world would be violent. Far more terrifying for those who profit from warfare is the prospect that it would be very, very peaceful.

Oh, Israel wants to escalate tension in the ME and suddenly it's news that Iran is trying for the bomb again. How unexpected.

fake news.

It's long been known that Iran and North Korea are working together; however, Israel didn't initially want America to risk Israeli lives by targeting North Korea because of the instability and closeness of NK. Because of this, Israel tried to stay out of the discussion as not to become a target if America did attack NK. However, it's become clear to the US and Europe even, that time = more lives lost. NK goes stronger, so the question becomes 1 million South Korean lives now in a war, or 50 million lives later. I think war is likely.

Overall war with NK could be called a lesser evil. Anyone too much for it, or too much against it, probably doesn't understand it's complexity.

I should have read some of this thread before I posted. It seems the people posting here ^are retarded.

The kikes never wanted America to mess with North Korea at the start, because of the threat to Israel. It's really more complex than the retarded posts in this thread. Hopefully others think a bit more before assigning an obvious enemy, as a hero. Otherwise you might as well worship Mohammed.

Uh huh… There's no way this is Zionist brainwashing to get the GOYIM to do their dirty work.

Oh look its Jews trying to draw attention back to Jewistan simply making up shit

You made no argument against my point. You are simply a copy-paste ignorant poster. The Jew isn't god (if that is what you are trying to portray), and the reason I posted about them not wanting war with North Korea was not refuted (a threat to their security), and you cannot do so, because you are ignorant on this topic.

Actually there is a legitimate connection between Iran and North Korea, it's just there wasn't anything that could be done without great cost, which is why Israel wouldn't push for war with North Korea. In fact Israel is worried about speaking to much, or pushing on this topic. They do not want to draw attention of NK to themselves.

At most you can probably make the case that they feel war is unavoidable now as America pushes forward, and may concluded that it has become a lesser evil. I assume their main worry is that American intelligence is lacking, insomuch as there will be repercussions to a first strike by US forces, and how that could possibly effect Israel.

I think the ignorance on this topic by many posters opens Holla Forums up to manipulation by foreign governments: the all war is evil posters are akin to leftpol propaganda.

Last month, North Korea opened a new embassy in Tehran and the number two of the DPRK stayed in Iran for several weeks.

Less publicly known is that Iran has sent scientists to o North Korea to observe their nuclear weapon production facilities.

I am Iranian, I can confirm DPRK and Iran are quiet allies in the field of atom weapons.

They supply a lot of tech and resources to each other because thats what you gotta do to survive sanctions

Good.

Good. I hope Iran and NK nuke Israel.

>"Report" comes from The Washington Free Beacon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Washington_Free_Beacon
The Free Beacon was founded by (((Michael Goldfarb))), Aaron Harrison, and (((Matthew Continetti))), who remains its editor-in-chief. It launched on February 7, 2012, as a project of the 501(c)4 organization Center for American Freedom. In August 2014, it announced it was becoming a for-profit news site.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Continetti
>[Matthew Continetti] is married to (((Anne Elizabeth Kristol))), the daughter of neo-conservative writer (((William Kristol))). Continetti converted to Judaism in 2011.
Goldfarb and Continetti and confirmed kikes.

FAKE JEW NEWS

The collective amount of farting from Tabasco sauce in Tehran, as soon as it's legal to export to Iran, will be enough to level the Middle East. That's real hydrogen at work, son.