Comfy Menus

Post comfy menus, either in game or a system menu.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ORfPxX2RYKw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What makes a menu comfy? I'm not sure what it is, but I'd take the Gamecube menu over the overstuffed social media induced game system menus we have today.

You talking system/game start up menus, or like the actual in-game pause menu?

Speaking of the Gamecube, here's this for people that haven't seen it.

There is no comfier menu than Baba Yehtu

I don't like FFXIII series at all but there's no denying there's something nice and classy about the menus in those games.

Can't find any video with the actual intro menu like some of these, but hearing this as the desert rock formations, twin moons, and the title appear on the screen does a really nice job at opening the game. Helps that Naruke is a master of making both awesome and cozy vidya music. Too bad the song's so short.

Haven't given the XIII games a go myself (and given what I've heard of them I really don't plan to), but I don't recall hearing much in the way of complaints about the OSTs.

Whoops, copied the wrong link (was listening to that earlier). Should have been this one.

Those aesthetics tho

"comfy" probably isn't quite the right word

yes, this is a beauty, I remember being so awestruck by the models and textures around the room

this is the coziest operation flashpoint menu, all in engine, they'd play until you clicked and the menu would appear in the center

there is also one where a little unscripted battle would take place and event triggers would move the camera:
youtube.com/watch?v=ORfPxX2RYKw

Menu music for mother 3 was chill as fuck. Can't post it on mobile though.

DP up in this motherfucker

I have a strong fondness of the Saturn's menus.

Probably the Drakengard 3 one, its loading screen with the pretty flowers is also nice, although the loading times are not. I also like the 3DS update menu just for the sound it makes, like it's breathing.