Rapist of Polish tourist in Italy caught

Lets play guess the race.

The wild back of animals attacked a couple on a famous Italian tourist beach, beat them and pinned the man to the ground while they raped his wife again and again in front of him.

News media mysteriously omitted the race of the suspect although there was a nation wide manhunt underway and the public's help would have been essential. Somethings are more important than catching a pack of wild dangerous rapists preying on couples and tourists.

Meanwhile Jews strip naked and walk through the streets to show Italian men are the real perverts but are hounded and almost eaten alive by packs of African migrants.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2011/may/12/48-women-raped-hour-congo
ansa.it/english/news/general_news/2017/08/28/rape-worse-at-start-man-takes-flak_c0c8f880-836d-4c84-bff0-f6203c289446.html
ansa.it/english/news/2017/08/29/rape-worse-at-start-man-suspended_0dcb5abf-1854-41e2-8c64-dba885fc4e25.html
ansa.it/english/news/2017/09/04/rape-worse-at-start-man-sacked_5f514abe-bbc7-488f-b990-7e8a0585af67.html
wyborcza.pl/7,75399,22287903,rimini-po-brutalnym-ataku-na-polakow-polscy-sledczy-jada-do.html?disableRedirects=true
breitbart.com/london/2017/08/28/foreigners-who-attacked-polish-couple-in-italy-also-gang-raped-peruvian-transsexual/
ilrestodelcarlino.it/reggio-emilia/cronaca/pedofilo-libero-giudice-1.3344026
theguardian.com/world/2013/apr/11/congo-rapes-g8-soldier
new.euro-med.dk/20160403-eu-commission-vice-president-not-even-the-remotest-places-on-the-planet-to-exist-without-diversity-no-future-for-our-monocultural-nation-states.php
westernspring.co.uk/the-coudenhove-kalergi-plan-the-genocide-of-the-peoples-of-europe/
youtube.com/watch?v=3_-1xoMW5NU
minnesota.cbslocal.com/2017/09/06/missing-teenager-alexandria-found/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I should add, when this happened it was front page news. Now that what every one suspected has been confirmed, it is buried halfway down on the page in a small article.

They hide the race of the perpetrators every time and when it is no longer deniable, they bury the article or no longer bother reporting on the crime.

Zabic kurwy islamskie. Na bank Islamy z afryki, malpy jebane w dupe.

My bet is on mudslime of course. Filth of the world

Do you have that video?

"I didn't rape because I am angry, but because it gave us a lot of pleasure," says 22-year-old Mateso

Forty-eight women raped every hour in Congo, study finds

theguardian.com/world/2011/may/12/48-women-raped-hour-congo

Crucify them in the public square. Slice their abdomens open and let their entrails spill onto the ground while they watch.

They need to hunt down everyone who is not Italian and either kill them or drive them into the oceans to escape on rubber rafts back to Africa. They have black skin so they are not hard to miss. It is not like they can hide among the population like the kikes.

Every Italian should start beating every black person they see and the problem is solved, whether the government acts or not.

Of course, then you have to go after the politicians next. Arrest and hand them.

"Rape worse at start but only when the willy goes in. After the woman relaxes you can enjoy it like normal intercourse"
-Abid Jee, Muslim cultural mediator for migrants

ansa.it/english/news/general_news/2017/08/28/rape-worse-at-start-man-takes-flak_c0c8f880-836d-4c84-bff0-f6203c289446.html

ansa.it/english/news/2017/08/29/rape-worse-at-start-man-suspended_0dcb5abf-1854-41e2-8c64-dba885fc4e25.html

ansa.it/english/news/2017/09/04/rape-worse-at-start-man-sacked_5f514abe-bbc7-488f-b990-7e8a0585af67.html

Surprised they didn't rape and murder her on the spot.

Am I the only one who noticed that the Italian police are also black?

They threw her into the sea to die.
She barely made it ashore, losing consciusness

(The Polish girl)

Seriously? Link?

Oh nevermind, I meant the naked Italian feminist in the video

you forgot to mention that the older one is a rapefugee.

you also forgot to tell that

the father "convinced" them to turn themselves in once images of them came out,
that everyone in that fucking family has a criminal record and the two rapists are "dreamers" of sort.

honestly i hope they get sent to poland.
with our fucked up judges it's possible that the minors won't make a day in jail.

a couple of weeks ago a judge left a paki rapefugee who raped a 13 y.o. boy be free waiting for trial because he "showed repentance and self control".

nope. traitors first.

link me up senpai

get your eyes checked fam

WHITE MALE!
Goddammit, I suck at this game

wyborcza.pl/7,75399,22287903,rimini-po-brutalnym-ataku-na-polakow-polscy-sledczy-jada-do.html?disableRedirects=true

breitbart.com/london/2017/08/28/foreigners-who-attacked-polish-couple-in-italy-also-gang-raped-peruvian-transsexual/

Rape gang of four North Africans who raped a Polish tourist and a transsexual prostitute on Friday had tried on August 12 to attack a couple from Varese north of Milan but the pair managed to escape, police said Tuesday.
The gang robbed the couple by threatening them with a broken bottle before trying to rape the woman who fled with her boyfriend, police said.

(((Gazeta Wyborcza))) say that they also raped "peruwian women" before. High chance that polish girl got pozzed.

i'm afraid you'll have to use google translate.

cannot find it in english

ilrestodelcarlino.it/reggio-emilia/cronaca/pedofilo-libero-giudice-1.3344026

on the plus side, in this case, journalists took the time to name, shame, and show the face of the judge in question. i honestly didn't expect that.

i didn't need to think about that.

Even the Brits have learned the cuck lingo for blacks.

About 48 women are raped in the Democratic Republic of the Congo every hour, a study has claimed.

The study, due to be published in the American Journal of Public Health in June, found sexual abuse was rampant not only in conflict areas but also in the home, with nearly one woman subjected to some form of sexual abuse every minute.

It found 1,152 women are raped every day – a rate equal to 48 per hour. That rate is 26 times more than the previous estimate of 16,000 rapes reported in one year by the United Nations.

Current year is like a bizzare world. If you told people 50 years ago this would be the future they would call you insane.

We should celebrate their vibrant african heritage by giving them all Tire Necklaces.

Aren’t the Congolese the highest recipients of US asylum?

This has to be a joke. What are they running from?
"Oppresive dictators?

"I didn't rape because I am angry, but because it gave us a lot of pleasure,"

theguardian.com/world/2013/apr/11/congo-rapes-g8-soldier

new.euro-med.dk/20160403-eu-commission-vice-president-not-even-the-remotest-places-on-the-planet-to-exist-without-diversity-no-future-for-our-monocultural-nation-states.php

westernspring.co.uk/the-coudenhove-kalergi-plan-the-genocide-of-the-peoples-of-europe/

anyone know what is bieing said in this video

Africans chop the hands off thieves and slice the dick-skin off rapists, and it still doesn't stop crime.
These guys will get free housing, free food, and a fucking radio.

People who say Poland is based are ridiculous.
Abortion is banned completely there and the clergy that holds stranglehold over Poland is outraged that they want to abort the tar baby conceived by the rapist. Cuckstianity not even once.

I submit that simply living in any location other than under a rock, in a cave on Mars, will make one "racist". If anything, overtly hiding the facts make people more suspicious, and makes them start digging into other blind spots.

You egregious niggerfaggot. You memeshitting village idiot. You cum guzzling bath house fuck sponge. What on earth would possess you to come to this board and post basic bitch normalfaggot cancer of this magnitude. Shame on your parents for not beating the shit out of you more often.

that doesn't sound halal

wtf (((that))) comment

KURWAAAAA
can My Polish Blood get any more furious?
They need JUSTICE not fucking deportation or some shit

This, pretty sure the Polish don't allow abortion because they plan on executing the girl for not keeping her goddamn knees together.

youtube.com/watch?v=3_-1xoMW5NU
if you islamists come here to us and you will shout in our street…
that your god is the greatest…
that your religion is the best religion in the world…
then we will walk out to the street and we will make you jihad
we will MAKE YOU JIHAD
we will show you
for real
how it is to properly behave
LETS START WITH WHO THE FUCK WILL LET YOU IN
BORDERS CLOSED

WAR OF ISLAMIZATION HERE IS WHAT WILL RESULT
WAITING FOR YOU HERE IS A WELCOMING COMMITTEE
POLAND FOR POLAND NOT ISLAMIC BANDS
CUT ALL YOUR HEADS OFF ISLAMIC RAGS
FROM TIME IMMEMORIAL WE SHOW YOU ALL HOW TO BE GONE
IT IS HOW IT IS BUT OUR COUNTRY WILL BE OURS FOREVER

we will show you
every jew and every islamic and every invader and traitor will see

chopping limbs off is mercy

Nice disinfo here, shill.

Abortion if legal if pregnancy is effect of rape or incest or when pregnancy causes threat for mother health or life or when fetus have Down syndrom i.e.

'imagine, if he wouldve just been deported as he should have been, this wouldnt have happened. and the only reason it was solved was because POLAND sent in its own intelligence to deal with it because they knew italy would be completely useless.'

Polish prosecutors did nothing, they could only watch what Italians are doing.

Forced Mario to work and focus.

Don't you mean demonstrate or rally?

Looks like jewtube's auto-translator, it's not very good.

(Checked)

(((wyborcza))) that's not the real source you kike

They don't need islam to be the filth of the world, that just puts them on steroids.

And further takes away their agency,Islam and niggers are a perfect match everything comes from Allah,so any shitty outcome is a tribute to him thus the whole maybe we could try and prevent this situation in the future nonsense is prevented.

But Holla Forums? It happens the other way around too.
minnesota.cbslocal.com/2017/09/06/missing-teenager-alexandria-found/