KGB Wizards

Sup Holla Forums!

My name Donna from Zheleznogorsk in Siberia. Last weekend I cannot going in dacha and must be watching my 6 nephew while half sister going to Antalya with new Turkish boyfriend.😒 I try playing Monopoly and Candy Lands but they just getting bored so we go outside and play FSB Koldunchiki (KGB Wizards) and make the photo shoot. #AdventuresInBabysitting #BratAttack #Bikini #BoysWithTattoos

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/DonnaTrumplova
facebook.com/DonnaTrumplovaNYC/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I … is this a bot?

This is some sort of epic meme I think.

I am not a bot. I Donna.

Унылая шкура.

move to the US where you wont be put in a burka and can pose with a real gun

Just another attention whore.

Nice to know even Russia has trouble with cum dumpsters.

What is this?

Not knowing why you talking about dumpsters. You Americans are seeming all like manboys.

tits with time stamp or get the fuck out

Is really refreshing to be back in Russia and playing with my nephews. My biggest hardship arriving to America seeing that many men are too nice and #sosoft. In Russia boys start playing Counter Strike at age 4 and making the fist fights with girls at age 5. I have so much fun playing outdoors with them both the Chechen Deathsquads and KGB Wizards!! We need more real strong men like such in USA. You neck beards need to go outside 🔫 #GTAfeminist #MakeAmericaRussianAgain #TOGTFO

listen whore,
POST YOUR TITS
OR GET THE FUCK OUT

7/10

Better yet, a wide gaped asshole and a pole down your throat.

Donald Trump having history of being attracting to blondes — Ivana, Marla, and Ivanka. 👩🏼👩👱🏼‍♀️So what can I be doing to making Daddy notice ME when I getting to Washington DC next month?? 🤔 #GentlemenPreferBlondes #Harvey2017 #brainstorm #lingerielife #effyourbeautystandards #MAGA

nice bra
NOW TAKE IT OFF

I am a meme queen and TV personality. I do not #TOGTFO or #showvagene just when any neckbeard saying

this is now a gore thread

Yes, please.

THIS IS NOW A SPODERMAN THREAD

Nope, this is now a religious flame war.

DAE HATE LE EBIN KIKE ON A STICK?

Hey that guy will be totally ok. Just a fleshy wound. Get up big guy kek

北斗神拳は無敵だ

The whore is part of a low budget MGB influence op. Post gore and derail this cunt.

you mean kgb?
what the fuck do they hope to accomplish? i don't want a war with russia, id marry a blonde russian if she had green or blue eyes but I'd kill them as quick as an m60 can bark

forgot my sage

The Russians are joining the FSB and SVR to form the MGB, which – yeah, is basically the KGB again. Anyway, KGBfags usually start new influence op narratives that usually coincide with other online narratives. We'll have to see what the unfolding influence op will be and what the new narratives are. Seems like this character is trying to "test" American manhood when she's going to get BTFO by Holla Forums. Unless, of course, this cunt had the support of the mods, her KGBbots and KGBnigger shitposters tasked to this forum.

Basically, it's:

1.Tits or GTFO.
2. Post gore to derail the cunt.

Sage and posting more gore unless tits are shown.

Fuck, politely saging myself.

Origin of fourth image?

This thread reminds me of niggertits circa 2006.

That's a good thing I think.

Will you marry me, prikrasna?

I don't know why everybody is so ass-blasted, this shit is hilarious.

Wow you all such exciting men! I loving the fatalist images of road pizzas!! 😍😍😍

oh no! now my head on the railway too! Please strong neckbeard come and save me!😱

Jesus, you KGBniggers work the worst angles on this dumbass pizza shit, especially when:

1. FSBfags basically kidnap or outright purchase girls for prostitution. FSB gets a percentage of the money when the girls are handed over to NOCs or cutout "mafiyafags."

2. FSBniggers supply the sex trade with young meat because there's such a high premium in being involved with it.

3. You fags blame CIAniggers, when you motherfuckers help CIAniggers get (((merchandise))) since they want certain types of prostitutes.

4. The dirty secret is intelligence services cut deals like these all the time. FSB, SVR and CIA working together to make money off black funding. You FSBfags and SVRfags need to suck a dick.

Here's how the shit goes down:

Sick fucks. I guess it's what intel services do, the dirty work.

Almost getting it right. Except FSB is for inside Russia. I working for SVR - just like my friend Anna Chapman who becoming famous in America.

I am in USA to be meeting support my father Donald Trump💖

user, I want you to be honest with me. Exactly how autistic are you?

not autistic artistic but definitely autistic neckbeard

Wow, it's like the Old Spice social media campaign, but with KGBniggers. Real time photos, or a huge stock of photos.

God, how long will this dumbass influence op last of you faggots put so much time into it.

Fuck the KGB, you stole $301,000,000 in land from my wealthy great grandfather. The KGB also tried to kill my godfather who was an actual Russian noble who fled after you faggots killed the tsar. You will pay, KGBniggers. Fuck you.

Before mods delete this, give me your half-sister's contact info I want to cuck a turkroach

You're not real. An MGB team of 12-30 is tasked to "create" you. I just want to see how desperate you shit tier Russoniggers are. How, do all of you feel going to your bloc knowing you will never have anything in your country?

Russianigger bloc related. You're not feeling with your average faggot here. I was MKultra'ed into destroying and blowing you KGB niggers' cover. You will pay. I hold no quarter in my heart for the pain you wrought upon my family.

I had your NOCs reassigned from DC to Egypt when I blew your NOCs cover as they attempted to ply me with sex. I play with KGBniggers like cats with mice. The amount of cum I forced your female spies to drink from my cock before I blew their cover. I fucking ROMEO'ed them! Ha.

I am skeptical of what your sating. Every Jewish family in USA coming from Russia having this lie that Lenin stealing their lands and that they were once royalty. More likely your family coming from kulak horse poop collectors.

Can't your team come up with better counter narratives? What did the model get? $25 for the photo shoot, MGBnigger?

I having show in USA nut is not being paying for by George Soros like many media. I am a rising meme queen and you should be respectful in presence of a non trap.

facebook.com/DonnaTrumplova

Whatever this thread is, it is funny as fuck

What the fuck is this for a thread. Post tits or GTFO.

Laughing at gore, eh? Interesting. If you can cook and sew then I'll get you citizenship. Requires birthing a minimum of four children. Sage for fake ass /thread.

Here's the Facebook these quotes are coming from: facebook.com/DonnaTrumplovaNYC/

Is possible to quoting myself? I know cooking but not really sewing. I want wealthy man to be hiring nice Mexicans or Indians for this.

The railroad photo reminds me of that sheboon that got railed.

Wew always fun

What the fuck is wrong with that woman's face?

Why are you here?

that is how Dagestani make shashlik

I am here because I am banned from all Facebook for 3 days for shitposting on dank meme stashes where I all time number one thot. And I am also looking for evidence of deep state or #Pizzagate.

I don't know what the hell is happening here, but honestly OP is a grade A shitposter whoever they are.

listen slag ive got m8s in the US in the south and let me tell they are the fucking craziest cunts ive ever met and ive met the pikeys fought the pakis got in bar fights in the emerald isle and served in the royal army with hardcore shits but those americunts are the hardest and baddest dickheads ive ever seen will take your vodka piss swilling head and crush it like a grapefruit alright theyll fucking laugh and piss on your grey matter and take a selfie of it these shits are almost pure evil sociopaths with a literal bloodlust they keep down by killing animals all year round and butchering the bodies soft eurotrash and inbred middle easterners that fuck goats might be a easy fight for you but the americunts will skin you alive and eat your liver fucking raw like that liver eating johnson cat they channel some fucking evil energy when theyre pissed and i dont mean drunk one bloke looked like the devil himself in his eyes and the fucks are strong to too strong not exactly right seems like the muscle mass is denser or something probably from generations of high protein wild meat diets listen they all come from trained killers all theyre dads and granddads fought in wars from the middle east to the east asia and fucking south america they will fucking slaughter you and your turkish fucking woman beaters and the drunk sawn off half slant eyed communist dreg so called men descended from the fucking assholes who let their country men be slaughtered by your power mad dictator you thanked the jews for putting into power so bring it on cunt your men will be mowed down and you will be taken as a spoil ive heard russia has too many women and not enough men soon russia will nothing but women remember those americunts dont define victory by anything other than how many people they fucking kill

Неиронично отвечаю - тред ламповый. /р/еквестую больше расчленёнки чтобы прогнать этого КГБнегра.

Translating from slavrunes - post more gore. And don't forget to call those people correctly, as in KGBniggers - the people who oversaw communism are still in power today (some people are starting to be proud to be called chekists nowadays, scum of the earth) and people need to know it. It needs to be made clear.

Tits or gtfo

If your claim is true then I have to stand behind these statements.

Hey, gorefag, do you have anything fappable instead of just pictures of pajeets, spics and landwhales?

Are you the Nazi dentist or like that transgender blender in Silence of Lambs? Your resume and story of wars is very very interesting and reminding me of time I spending with Colonel Djabate and Lauren Southern in Hamptons.

BTW I 💖 these road pizza photos!))))

the kids look happy

I actually like this photo

saved

thank you is when I hosting party for Milo

Tits or GTFO