BRITISH SOLDIERS ARMED WITH ILLEGAL OPINIONS (AND MAYBE BOMBS?) ARRESTED. THE UTTER MADMEN!

LEE RIGBY DIED FOR THIS

No details whatsoever. At this point they could very well be making this up 100%. The New-Right is going to become the Satanists of the 80's. The difference is that we are fighting Satanists.

at least they still have the magna carta right?

JO COX DIED FOR
NOTHING

Get your shit together Britain. You've been a Rothschild nesting ground for hundreds of years.

had to post based enoch powell

This really makes me think, because most of NA already reformed into the "System Resistance Network".

Let's hope there's more cells.

This is a false flag or simply a threat against the vastly rising right wing in the UK.

National Action is gone. They were shut down and do not exist anymore. National Action, when they existed, were a YOUTH organisation - I even almost fell for the likely honey-pot and they said they were interested in only under 35s. The man who killed Jo Cox was, I believe, elderly… Yes, doubled checked and he was 53. Not that old but certainly not in NA, certainly not their target audience, and thus it becomes ever more likely that this 'link' is simply being used to signal to those in the know that its a BS story.

NA only had one member in the army so fuck knows where the other three popped up from.

Not to mention they cannot be a part of a group that doesn't exist anymore. I think this is more orwellian than anything.

Is there any indication Jo's death was a false flag?

the far right is rising rapidly in this county, you can't stop it now you stupid kikes.

DoTR approaches

Many many many. It was an obvious attempt to try to show the 'Brexit' side as a bunch of murderous monsters. I'm not sure if any of Brit/pol/ is left here (anti-Anglo hostility has sort of reached a fever pitch, and deservedly or not I've noticed far fewer [visible] Brits), but there was a lot of discussion about it when it happened.

If I remember right the guy who murdered her had minor mental problems and was apolitical. He apparently shouted something about Brexit or Britain, and the media leapt at the opportunity to slander the Brexit campaign.Thankfully it failed. Personally I think there was actually huge voter fraud in the Brexit referendum but that they did not expect the country to vote so heavily for Leave. I wouldn't be surprised if the real numbers were more like 70/30, but obviously this is just speculation.

FAKE NEWS

He apparently said "death to traitors", but the source for that was shifty as hell; it more than met the "rigorous" editorial requirements for English papers. Theories were swirling that he was upset by mental health program denial or rape gangs. Either way, Jo Cox died for nothing hijrah.

So funding and training ISIS is okay, but standing up for your own country isn't.

Militaries are as faggy as the police these days. How is anyone supposed to take these organizations of.traitors seriously? Do UK soldiers have any moral left? You shouldn't. You're crossing the proverbial Rubicon with your inactivity. "All that is necessary for evil to triumph…" and all that.

It's weird, it seems that for some reason the British government is far more terrified of the far right than any other country. They sink vast amounts of resources into disrupting fashy movements and crack down much harder on them

You can’t be linked to an organisation that no longer exists. Do they mean that these two men watched a re-uploaded NA video on Youtube? NA had no links to Iforgethername’s death at all. If they did then show me the convictions!

I have no idea what the British state is up to but I have the feeling it involves throwing all its native men into camps. It is unprecedented behaviour; authoritarian regimes usually have the curtsey to clarify their rules. This leads me to think that the British state is up to something far more sinister.

Didn't mean to reply to a post*

NA will just become the boogie man for anyone who they don't like.

Just like every conservative is literally hitler, every conservative in the UK will be NA.

Probably. Their old posters said crap about a 'white jihad'. Almost certainly intended for future use where they can say nationalists are just as bad as islamists; look, they have militant jihadists too!

Absolutely disgusting, but unsurprising considering the state of the media right now.

Her death bore uncanny similarities to a Swedish politician who was a strong advocate for joining Europe, stabbed to death only a day before the referendum on joining Europe took place. I also Noted that it happened to take place on sept 11th, read into that what you will. Two female politicians from different countries, both strongly pro Europe, stabbed to death a day or two before voting to take place.

this make me feel sad for my country tbh

How can national luggage be homophobic when… you know… they're all gay

Probably, but I suspect there was also media collusion at least on par with the US election. Just sadly no wikileaks email dumps to prove it.

There is no doubt in my mind both of those were false flags.

Jo Cox was a vocal opposer of Israel, she wanted them boycotted for terrorism. This is always conveniently forgotten or swept under the carpet. Nair was probably a MK victim.

illegal
preferred

well done England, you sure have your shit together. This world is fucked, there will be no peaceful resolution, violence is the only option left on the table as I see it.

>inb4 cianigger

Kill two birds with one stone. Take out the Israeli opposition while tying it to British nationalism.

Quality taste OP.
On topic though, it's not that shocking that the UK would do this. England has been going after WN members like crazy. If anything, (((they))) overplayed their hand by taking out 4 guys from a bigger movement. Now the rest of their allies know to keep their head lower while at the same time getting even angrier from these events. The US is going to pop but the UK is going to explode when this all goes sideways.

You don't ban your honeypots.

to discriminate, differentiate, between different races, recognizing the differences - why is this bad
how do we lessen animosity between people and a certain group? i know, let's give this certain group a special status and special protections, as far as saying negative things about this special group is worth criminal conviction
not a real psychiatric disorder, just dissent against state beliefs

This is about inflating the numbers of white terrorism. They have been arrested under the terrorist act. Charlottesville and now this. I expect we will see many more stories like this because the kikes have to shut down the right. The "conservative" party is going to lock down the internet, pass more hate speech laws. Stories like this allow them to have some handy stats and stories so they can justify the push for these wrong think laws.

Funny as well how people condemn them for being divisive and intolerant. Of course, a multicultural society free of hate is clear as day but these idiotic, bigoted, close minded racist neo-Nazis can't see that.

They probably just watched one of NA's youtube videos.

They can have literally anyone who is white skinned arrested for that crime. You cannot provide evidence for not being a member of something that does not exist, but you can create evidence out of thin air that proves that you are a member of an organization that does not exist, as there is no one representing that organization that can possibly say that someone is not a member.

Sage for shit topic, OP is a faggot for not providing links to original article.

I don't think Holla Forums understands how dangerous this is.
Let me give you guys a quick rundown on how something like this goes.

First, you tail a guy. You find out he usually goes to a certain bar. A couple days later, 3-4 bad dudes dressed like skinheads frequent it. They do this until they're kicked out.
The bar now has a reputation for being a Nazi hangout.
So one day, at 6am, "someone" will pop open the guy's car trunk and place something there. Chem precursors, low-grade explosives or any illegal firearm.
Miraculously, "someone" will have seen something suspicious and denounce the guy to the cops. The cops will follow the car because this person is considered a potential danger since he frequents Nazi bars, see?
Oh oh, it's a stop operation. Luckly he's colaborating, but the cops want to search the car. They even have a warrant, see?
The guy pops open the trunk and what do you know, the bastard was on his way to gas/blow/shoot up a local school.
Scumbag gets arrested, bail denied and then the judicial system processes him.

Anons, if you ever suspect a police car is following you, especially after you leave a bar/club/meeting, always check your car the next day.
Source: I may have seen this happen and participated unknowingly. The most evil thing is that the cops aren't actually told about it. We just receive a warrant and are ordered to investigate. And we either arrest the guy or get arrested ourselves. By the time things start smelling fishy, the guy already left the precinct in a van to God knows where.

The British Government doesn’t need to bother with all of that. They simply make the accusation. No evidence needed, what evidence is being provided that these men were members of (non existent) NA? None, none at all, they are still being charged though aren’t they.

It is a matter of ‘fact’ that the accused murderer of that MP shouted “Britain first” around the time of the supposed slaying. Yet there isn’t a single shred of evidence for it, three witnesses were accused of existing. One denied it, the second disappeared into thin air and could never be found to confirm (how convenient) and the third got so sick of having to confirm to the press that he DID NOT hear ‘Britain first’ uttered by the suspect that he attached a sign to his show window clarifying such. None of this matters and it has simply become a ‘fact’ that the suspect shouted ‘Britain First’ and was a member of the far right.

I have even seen it published as fact that Thomas Mair had a link to National Action when in fact the reality this is referring to the fact that Thomas Mair had supposedly at some point in the very distant past purchased some books from National ALLIANCE.

None of the facts matter at all. The British State just repeats lies and takes out anyone that disputes them. TOTAL corruption.

Don’t be a bigot, user.

Thank God the thought police caught them before they could spread their illegal opinions.

hopefully every bong worth a damn realizes this means anyone right of marx

Completely fails the narrative. All the muslims fleeing to Europe after 2015 ARE the extremists. 80% are niggers from Africa.

EDL is, the NA isn't. Kikes tried to infiltrate several times and failed the background screening. The government was looking for ways to shut it down.

It's the same thing with gun grabs in Europe, after a 'event' the government takes broad action and uses the 'event' as a excuse to push their narrative and control.

The dude who shot that policitian was a old boomer fuck with schizophrenia. He never had any links to any groups yet the government claimed he did.

They can sniff out ebul nadsis but they can't do shit about Islamic niggers.

nor the mass child rapes in every major city. Really makes you think huh.

I think that people with 'unacceptable' banned opinions turn to violence more often than people who are allowed to spread their hatred. Incitement to violence and other laws cause more harm than good. Nobody wants mob justice like in Ancient Rome where senators would whip up some plebs and have their opponents and their supporters murdered in the streets. But we need to have a public forum where all topics are allowed. If we as members of society can't or are not able to have a civil discussion without violence on emotional topics then it will always end in violence.

I don't believe there is much difference really between us and our ancient ancestors, but we are better educated each of us. There was a great deal of illiteracy then, people were more easily manipulated by their social superiors.

I wondered who national action were, I don't remember it being reported that they commited any terrorist acts. It turns out they were proscribed as a terrorist organization because of hate speech 'incitement to violence'.

OY VEY

Goddamn, brits are doomed then.
At least in other parts of europe people HAVE to put some effort to blackbag someone and with some care and attention you can mostly prevent it.
I had no idea Britain was that bad. It's getting really 1984 in there. Fuck, it's already 1984.

For a group that no longer exists… Meanwhile! Ragheads are chanting death to the UK in the streets.