Rayman thread

Why not? Post music, and your favorite things from every game of this franchise.

Who has a bigger cock?

Rayman 2 was first PC game I've played on my own PC. My dad bought 3 PC magazines, each with a CD and one of them was R2. Few years later I've played Rayman 3 and Rayman M, pretty nice also. Then fucking rayman and rabbits ? the fuck ?

Many years later when I've got internet I've found about Rayman 1. It's pretty good, but I prefer the 3D version. The new Rayman games (legends and orgins) is also very nice, graphics are amazing, but the game is way, way to easy.

As a child, I got Rayman 2 just because of the cool coverart of this limbless guy running away from a big ass explosion and pirate ship.

I didn't even know what a Rayman was! Turns out I got to experience the best 3D platformer I've ever played. It had so much stuff to it. Pirate robots, riding on the running bombshell that acts like a horse and can defy gravity and fly, riding a bouncing plum up a lava stream to find a secret level, an excellent tone throughout and never feels lazy and no annoying voice acting (unlike Rayman 3 that just resorts to self-deprecating humor right off the bat).

The 2D games are also good, but are nowhere near the level of sophistication that Rayman 2 is. It's the best 3D platformer 10/10.

Rayman 3 was all "we know we're in a game, isn't that so cool ?" As a kid i thought it's funny, but nowadays i just roll my eyes. I'm from Poland and we had polish voice over done, it was slighty better than english version, some jokes are also different. All voice actors were some comedians.

Well that makes more sense but still, Rayman 3 should have never existed if they were going to be like this. This obnoxious attitude is what leads to rabbids.

Your mother

pretty much the same. Are you sure you're not me?

I played Rayman mostly on gameboy and man that shit was difficult as fuck.
Don't remember which games I played though. Was for GBC/GBA iirc.
Also tried the PC version for one of them a bit.

would you Holla Forums?

According to the concept art, Rayman would.
The games are made by frogs, what did you expect?

One cool thing about rayman 3 is that it has rayman 1 build in. As a kid I thought it was just some minigame

would i?

Rayman Origins is Sanic wannabe.

I want more 3d rayman games, the 2d games are allright but they just don't compare.

I remember playing the first one like it was yesterday. I was expecting shit and I got a really fun game, goddamn.

Origins is a better Sonic game than Sonic 1 thru 3 to be honest, you can run super fast and you get to see what's about to come your way unlike Sonic "look how great my sprite is boy aren't you glad you bought this game" the Hedgehog titles.

Whatever happened to these fuckers, they had one game where you ran people over with a shopping cart and then they disappeared when the minions took their place?

As long as it's not the JP version one, sure.

Wait, what version of it had that, I don't recall it having that.

Not really. Sonic had branching paths and enemies that served as a threat rather than just someone to jump on to clear a gap.

Origins is just 'hold forward and jump'

my willy pee pee makes droopy sound xDDD