KEK's prophecy update Sept 5th edition

Here's where we're at folks…

Other urls found in this thread:

reconsider.news/2017/08/21/the-alarms-are-ringing-again/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stop smoking so much weed, user

the dome is the dome of the rock

Did the Norks fire the missile during their nighttime or our nighttime?

It's probably the latter on that last one. Plus, 9/23.

Absolute failure, user. Absolute failure.

Fuck off

That prophecy is utter fail, but this is real prophecy
reconsider.news/2017/08/21/the-alarms-are-ringing-again/

Rick Wiles Ominous Warning - Sept 2017

In 1998, a very unusual series of events resulted in Rick meeting a wonderful Christian lady named Leah Mandell at a conference. Three years later, Leah made a very strange phone call to Rick on August 11th, 2001, which was precisely one month before the 9/11 attacks. When Rick answered his phone, Leah began telling him that “the alarms are ringing”…

She said, “Rick, something very odd is happening today. Alarm bells, everywhere I go today there are alarms ringing, car alarms, burglar alarms, fire alarms, even oven alarms, every place I go, I hear alarms ringing. What’s really strange is people are having trouble turning the alarms off. I go into stores, the alarm is ringing. I go into an office, the alarm is ringing. And they can’t get the things to turn off. The Lord told me, ‘Call Rick Wiles and tell him, “The alarms are ringing, and this time, they will not be turned off.”’” The moment she said that, Rick’s seatbelt alarm started ringing even though his seatbelt was fastened. One month later was September 11, 2001.

Exactly 16 years later, on August 11th, 2017, Leah called Rick again. She called to tell him that “the alarms are ringing” again and that she was seeing dead birds fall out of the sky everywhere…

Three days ago on August 11 2017, Rick was driving to his church when suddenly a dead bird fell from the sky and smashed into his windshield. The bird did not fly into his path, but fell out of the sky like it was already dead. Then he received a phone call from Leah Mandell saying, “Rick, the alarms are ringing. Everywhere I go today, alarms are ringing. And there’s something else, dead birds. I’m seeing dead birds. It seems like everywhere I go, there’s a dead bird.” Then he realized the date was August 11, the same date when Leah had called him sixteen years earlier with a similar warning.

>

this + eye cancer spacing

pic related
also Cassini is on September 15th/

slide thread

you have your esoteric Kekism thread already, use it.

You clearly aren't from around here, so I'll help guide you on your path.

well I can tell you crypto is a bear market at the moment. I managed to lose 35k or so just over the long weekend, but its ok. I love losing money, its fun.

that's clearly south and northkorea nuking each other leaving nobody there left alive, but everyone in the world will hear it.

Has anyone ever told you to drink bleach nigger?

What now?

Could be Isis(((Jews))) driving the Pope out of Rome. Or

It is a reference to the Catholic Church

It might have to do with Revelations and the shit the Church will go through in the lead up to SHTF.

My dear daughter, listen well to what I have to say to you. You will inform your superior. As I told you, if men do not repent and better themselves, the Father will inflict a terrible punishment on all humanity. It will be a punishment greater than the deluge, such as one will never have seen before. Fire will fall from the sky and will wipe out a great part of humanity…the good as well as the bad, sparing neither priests nor faithful. The survivors will find themselves so desolate that they will envy the dead. The only arms which will remain for you will be the Rosary and the Sign left by My Son. Each day recite the prayer of the Rosary. With the Rosary pray for the Pope, bishops and the priests. The work of the devil will infiltrate even into the Church in such a way that one will see cardinals opposing cardinals, and bishops against other bishops. The priests who venerate me will be scorned and opposed by their confreres…churches and altars sacked; the Church will be full of those who accept compromises and the demon will press many priests and consecrated souls to leave the service of the Lord. The demon will be especially implacable against souls consecrated to God. The thought of the loss of so many souls is the cause of my sadness. If sins increase in number and gravity, there will be no longer pardon for them. With courage, speak to your superior. He will know how to encourage each one of you to pray and to accomplish works of reparation. It is Bishop Ito, who directs your community. You have still something to ask? Today is the last time that I will speak to you in living voice. From now on you will obey the one sent to you and your superior. Pray very much the prayers of the Rosary. I alone am able still to save you from the calamities which approach. Those who place their confidence in me will be saved.
Akita Prophecy

Compare an contrast some Christian Prophecy, Holla Forums Prophecy and other ancient prophecy and you might start seeing we are leading up to SHTF and not by man made means.

SAGE
NEGATED

Welp get some Holy Candles and Rosary because we are fucked.

I see the bad moon arising.
I see trouble on the way.
I see earthquakes and lightnin'.
I see bad times today.

Don't go around tonight,
Well, it's bound to take your life,
There's a bad moon on the rise.

I hear hurricanes ablowing.
I know the end is coming soon.
I fear rivers over flowing.
I hear the voice of rage and ruin.

All right!

Hope you got your things together.
Hope you are quite prepared to die.
Looks like we're in for nasty weather.
One eye is taken for an eye.

7 continents.

We are so fucking fucked.

Set yourself on fire.

So what'll it be; Natural Disaster, or Terrorist Attack?

Catholic Prophecy says fire from the sky that wipes out 3/4 of the population. Probably meteor strike.

A nuke detonating under Yellowstone that causes that bitch to go full retard

Checked
WEW
Fire from the sky confirmed

Oh my God stop posting. Please don't do this. Meme responsibly.

May God have mercy on us all.

I bet this was all already covered but I'm going to say it anyways.

God told us he was done with mercy it's Judgement time!

Apocalypse soon fellow Christians.

How is it kek's prophecy with no digits? Sounds more like christcuck leaf's prophecy to me.

Could also be yellowstone

A fire in the sky could also be a nuke

This whole thread is full of digits, fiendish shill.

They expect one of us in the wreckage, brother.
I don't want it to be me, though.
Da pacem domine.

So I am saved from the wreckage, Lord?

Well I guess part of what I said is an impossibility but fuck I'm scared. God bless you all hope you all survive.

Salve, Regina, mater misericordiae;
vita, dulcedo et spes nostra, salve.
Ad te clamamus exsules filii Hevae.
Ad te suspiramus gementes et flentes
in hac lacrimarum valle.
Eia ergo, advocata nostra,
illos tuos misericordes oculos ad nos converte.
Et Iesum, benedictum fructum ventris tui,
nobis post hoc exsilium ostende.
O clemens, o pia, o dulcis Virgo Maria.

V. Ora pro nobis, sancta Dei Genitrix.
R. Ut digni efficamur promissionibus Christi.

Oremus. Omnipotens sempiterne Deus, qui gloriosae Virginis Matris Mariae corpus et animam, ut dignum Filii tui habitaculum effici mereretur, Spiritu Sancto cooperante, praeparasti, da, ut cuius commemoratione laetamur; eius pia intercessione, ab instantibus malis et a morte perpetua liberemur. Per eundem Christum Dominum nostrum. Amen.

So who is the {{{prophet}}} trying to hype up a date, like Jews are prone to do?

Dude, christcucks have these prophecies like clockwork. Every 3 years have been the end-times for 1000 years now. Always the same imagery from revelations with toes of clay and snakes in the bathtub cobbled together with some current year events.

Do you even christcuck?

It's all the same Prophecy they just keep getting moved back is all. We are PRETTY sure it is happening soon though since Fatima happened. Though no one has a date and only God knows when SHTF will finally happen.

If anyone needed more proof frog posters are cancer

This isn't about Kek. Kek is an Egyptian aspect in the book of the dead we conflated with pepe, a green frog character that has existed in multiple different places, the face of the particular pepe used on chans was originally drawn by a communist leaning faggot.

There is no magic, there is only cause and effect. There is action and reaction. I like pepe, and I like memes. Memes are the language of propaganda, of culture and the change of opinions. Whatever the fuck you are doing, is embarrassing to look at, and does not represent the Volk. Taking a "prophecy" written by some random user seriously, on boards inundated with alphabet agencies, Jews, communists, pedophiles and worse, is fucking stupid. Especially given its low energy presentation.

I'm not a pagan, I am not a Christian and I am not an atheist.

Good for you. Me neither.

If there has ever been a more perfect description of waiting for prophecy it is that. Though Fatima predicted WW2 and the Rise and Spread of Communism.

You have seen hell where the souls of poor sinners go. To save them, God wishes to establish in the world devotion to my Immaculate Heart. If what I say to you is done, many souls will be saved and there will be peace. The war is going to end: but if people do not cease offending God, a worse one will break out during the Pontificate of Pope Pius XI. When you see a night illumined by an unknown light, know that this is the great sign given you by God that he is about to punish the world for its crimes, by means of war, famine, and persecutions of the Church and of the Holy Father. To prevent this, I shall come to ask for the Consecration of Russia to my Immaculate Heart, and the Communion of reparation on the First Saturdays. If my requests are heeded, Russia will be converted, and there will be peace; if not, she will spread her errors throughout the world, causing wars and persecutions of the Church. The good will be martyred; the Holy Father will have much to suffer; various nations will be annihilated. In the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph. The Holy Father will consecrate Russia to me, and she shall be converted, and a period of peace will be granted to the world.

3rd secret is actually the Akita Prophecy because the Vatican cucked out and decided not to release it though Pope Benedict confirmed the 3rd secret and Akita were almost word for word the same.

Though I still 80% sure it's not the end of the world since everyone has claimed it would be for the last two thousand years, including Christ's contemporaries… It's getting a little scary. Severe weather, persecution of Christians, mass apostatizing, governments hostile to God, signa in the heavens… I'm a bit scared it might not be another boy crying wolf.

I urge everyone to swallow your pride, to put down your fedoras, and to accept Christ before it's too late. If it truly is the end of the world, the wrath of God will be on you unless you have been saved through Christ.

Interesting take, user. Perhaps it starts there

Do all of the continents have some sort of megalithic rock pyramid formation? Perhaps a revelation in Antarctica

Go back to half.

Depopulate the hashemites and their mudskin golems. Degeneracy will be wiped out. Aryan stock will rule once more and conquer the stars.

Washington DC is on seven hills.

The belly of a dragon dripping is a reference to the damming of water flowing to the Ganges from China's portion of Tibet.

The Taurid meteor stream is coming up too. The same stream that provided the comet that destroyed the ancient aryan civilization from about 12kya.. That said it does come twice a year and provided material for events like the one in Russia a few years back as well.

I hope you guys have cleaned your room.

Dehumanized yourself and face to bloodshed

Because not even the Kikes will be able to shut down this happening.

When you're infested with head lice, you shave your head. Tear society down, and only the strong will remain to rebuild.

I am a prophet.

This is false prophesy.

Post didn't even get dubs ffs.

Wat.

Also these dubs confirm SHTF soon.

Not sure what's up in this thread but I object to the idea that ravens are or could ever be synonymous with blacks. Ravens, horses, and doggos are all honorary whites, and I'm sure any prophecy worth shit would know that.

Look up Deep Underground Military Bases. I'd post that one image of the black and white photocopied map, but it's already up on the board somewhere.

Well then.

The rock on seven hills had something to do with a Confederate monument.

Can't remember which one, maybe the Georgia one.

Those dubs seem legit, but OP a shit.

Its me again. In case I'm confusing anyone, let me take the time to spell it out.
Hitler, the Ultimate Avatar. Miguel Serrano Page 202 HHC
Chapter: Other Hyperborean Archetypes: The Mountain
>The Nostalgia of nature, in pre-history, is expressed in the cult of the Light of the Year and the Sun, as symbol of this Nostalgia of a different Sun, one beyond the Sun, spiritual seed and Light of another Earch. In the Nordic-Atlantean strain this Nostalgia was represented by means of enigmatic magic signs, Runes. The Ancient Sun, the Black Sun, beyond the visible Sun, and for which Nostalgia has felt, and who is the Man to Come, will return. The Vira extends his arms towards him ever sunrise, towards this Sun beyond the sun. He is the man with his arms extended upwards. The hyperborean who has lost this Other Sun is the man plunging into the abyss of night in this land, with his arms open and extended downwards. The giants within the Mountain. The Man Rune: (see pic) and the Yr Rune: (see pic). when the Light of the Black Sun has disappeared the Vira takes refuge in the Mother Cavern, to await return, rebirth, resurrection of the Ancient Sun. Frederick Barbarossa goes to the Cavern of Kyffhauserberg(1) and Hitler to a cavern in tibet(2), a Mountain of the Andes (3) or the icefields of antarctica (4) [also mentioned a page prior is mount Cuchama/mt tecate, (5).They will enter into a sleep, dream, bibernation. Guarded by the ravens of Wotan until the Return of Light of the Black Sum, opening of the window of the Cave, which will allow the pronunciation of a magic New Word, a New rune that will break the Cycle of Cycles of Eternal Return SIEG HEIL BLACK SUN SYMBOL, of the Calendar Year of Brahma. And the world will be the Hagal Rune: *, formed by the conjunction of the Man Rune, that of life, and the Yr Rune, that of Death. Total-Man, Reborn, Twice-Born, the Aryan. This Hagal Rune * has the form of a Star of Six Points (that the Jews would steal). In truth the Star of Morning which is also the Evening Star; Yepun and Oiyehue, Double Star of Lucifer, Irmin LOL IRMA, Wotan, Quetzalcoatl. Star of Warrior Initiation; Star of the Watchmen of Aurora, Watchers of Dawn, those who go in the direction of Hyperborea, towards the return of the Black Sun, to the rediscovery of the continent submerged in waters of their own souls. And where this takes place, when men are reborn, they shall take the Hagal Rune and rotate it leftwards, in the direction of Hyperborea, of the North Pole (that is now the South Pole) and transfer it into the Swastika of Esoteric Hitlerism. The Black Sun revolving backwards towards the origin, towards the Green Thunderbolt bolt. Black Sun of Polar Midnight.

Fair enough just figured we shouldn't let good dubs go unchecked.

retail user reporting in
OP is a faggot, EBT/SNAP is working just ine

Sorry fam, if that got quads it would seem more credible. It didn't even get dubs.

I get it 34DD.

Waiting on Barbarossa. What comes first mass redpilling or him?

No dubs witnessed. No fucks given.

Of course this thread is still alive and well while anything of merit gets anchored, there’s half a dozen fucking irma threads and as many on daca

someone needs to necklace the entire mod team, useless fucking faggots letting this place fall to shit.

seriously fuck you cunts

Of coursh.

thanks for contributing to the decline of the board

I choose to maintain a healthy amount of skepticism for this year's Happenings. Wake me up when September ends.

Nice.

You won't get any happenings that way user. You've got to believe. Checked.

Sexts of healthy normal advice

Quint confirmed for taking it easy!

Checked
Until it happens amiright.jpg

WEW

Confirmed happening at the beginning of October.

They view Cassini crashing into Saturn as an attack on their God.
The goyim will pay for their insolence etc…

yo post more frog though

Sounds like it's only a matter of time until we get a Roman tier raid of Jerusalem again. This time, I doubt the modern man will be as lenient as their roman counterparts.

You're not Reddit spacing now.

Basic gestalt:
Alt right > paradisal return > return to Atlantis (like Nazis wanted) > hero's journey

Left > we should take care of everybody / I should be taken care of > political involvement > overidentification with unconscoius forces > psychosis > "this isn't working for me therefore thewworld must be evil and destroyed"

This last part is Mephistopheles from Faust. Literally Satan's argument for the destruction of the world.
*over-identification with contents of the 'collective unconscious', Archetypes rule here, like Nanshe (Nazi) of Babylonia… goddess of safe spaces and social justice tribunals

(CHECKED)
of all the threads
of all the times
you have memed it so user

CHECKED

Thanks Satan….
Thanks a lot >>10555555…
Pray to whatever god you believe in and beg him for mercy we are fucked.

He's prolly smoking that sour diesel/cat piss/strawberry cough crap and needs to go with the Blueberries and Blue Dreams instead. Seriously, the exaust fume stuff will make anyone aggro.

The month of /x-pol/. Favorite time of the year. Time to get comfy.

Welp user, you're fucked.

i want to protect her

AND THEY SHALL RISE WHEN THE FALL COMES

Hey guys, I get all the Kek stuff and dubs but this is kinda ridiculous, don't you think?
It's just a random leaf post with not even dubs or good ID trying to look like a prophet with ambiguous and broad phrases.
Like, really, the star stuff/songs/etc do make sense when we are talking about Kek but a random post?
I'm not denying all the other stuff that points to Kek, September 23th or any other stuff. Just OP's image that is more like a slide thread and make us lose focus on stuff that actually makes sense and will lead us to more information.
Even if the guy got quads, it's clear that the post is complete BS because of how much he talks and all the ambiguous stuff.
It's not like a 7 7's get with "Trump will win" or other stuff.

Oh we proved the prophecy is fake it was however a catalyst for the prophecy in this thread.

SAGE

Of course OP's pick was bullshit, it didn't even have digits.

Eternal September

this.

sep 23 economic crash

this is now a digit prophecy thread

This is a reference to the Catholic Church.
Whatever this is, it is a reference to Bamberg, Germany, which was the catholic center of the world before the Vatican was. At one time, it was thought that the city of Bamberg Germany was the center of the world in general. The city was built on 7 hills, on which 7 Catholic Churches were built, roughly in the year 900.
Pic related, where the only pope buried outside of the Vatican is buried.
Cap this. Some significance will come from this cathedral. This is the Bamberg Dom.

what about CERN?

checked
will stay comfy and sane, roger that

What about CERN?!

German government will try to gift the Bamberg Dom to the rapefugees and instigate the next crusade.

CERN will open a portal for the Hyperborean Atlantean Aryan sky brothers to enter our earth again

I'm referring only to the 7 hills portion. The city of Bamberg has historically been referred to as the "city of seven hills." I used to live there, so when hearing anything about 7 hills, my mind immediately goes there. It is actually a very important historical city. Napoleon came through twice and decided the city was so beautiful that he couldn't burn it to the ground.
Untouched by all major wars including both world wars.

Other than the digits I also think that "prophecies" that are too long and have too many stuff concentrated on a single post tend to be fake, even if they get GETs or something(which can be manipulated even by people outside the moderation of websites such as 4chan).
Let's talk about OP's image for example. Let's say it's actually true. What the fuck happened? Kek possessed the OP so he could write all that shit?
Also, the way it's written(broad and ambiguous with many possible interpretations) shows the intent from the poster to make it look like le cool prophecy.
If Kek still feels the need to write stuff for us (and hadn't written it on the past with songs and such) I bet he would pick posts with very few affirmations to give dubs(or a good ID) since how is someone going to guess a lot of stuff? When we receive messages from him through imageboards(if we ever did, the strongest ones in my view that are directly related to us is how we already used to worship repeating digits before being aware of him and the pepe reaction pictures) it's not him writing it. It's us. He just picks the messages that is closer to what he wants to tell us. That is why huge prophecies in a single post don't make sense. Unless the poster gives us a sounding explanation of how he came up with all of that.

CERN's gonna open the gates of hell and release Satan upon the world. They are a bunch of Jewish Satan worshipers.

Saint Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host,
by the Divine Power of God,
cast into hell Satan and all the evil spirits
who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls.

Hello totally not cianigger
Kek has been in a state of hibernation until recently. He was awoken back in current year 0 by the wizard Jeremy Mathews. Kek is real and has fucked moloch and his worshippers over for time immemorial

Could be antifa too. Maybe they'll still try something?

NOPE

So ever since the eclipse its been unusually cool here on the Northeast.

.>>10555844
What the hell is happening!

(((they)))
seem to be scared of this thread

Well of course they are afraid of the wrath they will receive for their crimes against humanity and the human soul.

hopefully this doesn't doublepost fix your shit codemonkey.

For the past two nights, I've been dreaming about a burning black wheel (or possibly a burning Black Sun) in space. These digits terrify me, user.

They should I followed the digits and was sent back to the Church to bring you these things.

Hope you cleaned your room we're in the calm before the storm.

Don't be scared faggot
You made it this far , embrace it
SIEG HEIL
PRAISE KEK

NO FEAR
EMBRACE IT

Biblical fags fuck off. Biblefags + Jews are always pushing the Bible prophecy narrative. They are playing off the ignorant mans fear. Muh (((God))). "Pray for salvation you goys, don't do anything, it's all pointless anyways!" There is no destiny. There is no predetermination. There are probabilities, but everything is always changing.

Don't let the jews paralyze you from taking action. Stop waiting for the fucking Happening. You don't need a nuclear bomb or a series of natural disasters or economic collapse or whatever the fuck to start taking action NOW.

Checked and KEK'd. I found this comment oddly comforting. Thank you, user.

Well clearly the island that will drift away is antarctic ice shelf

No we actually DO need economic collapse, nuke or natural disatar to take action because CIA niggers and Good Goys will shut us down and make an example of us. Get out of here with that D&C shit you fucking CIAnigger shill.

Hitler needed one of the worst economic collapses in history to take power. We are in the gathering storm phase still.

You stupid fuck. I have no problem with Kek discussion if it's based around more than some fucking gay cuckchan screenshot. Drink fucking bleach.

CX

Watch that YouTube I embedde d. That wizards life is entirely pure unadulterated chaos. He does tethered river surfing to clear the air and clear the water. Very neat hermeticism and volkisch vibes all abound.

Got the original from CuckChan.

beautiful

from wikipedia;

The Rod and ring symbol is a symbol that is depicted on Mesopotamian stelas, cylinder seals and reliefs. It is held by a god or goddess and in most cases is being offered to a king who is standing, often making a sacrifice, or otherwise showing respect. The symbol dates from the Sumerian Renaissance to the Neo-Assyrian Period, and is commonly explained as a coil of measuring string and a yardstick.[1] Other theories are that they are a shepherd's crook and a nose rope,[2] or that the ring is no rope at all.[3]

The best known example of the symbol is seen on the Code of Hammurabi stela. The most elaborate depiction is found on the Ur-Nammu-stela, where the winding of the cords has been detailed by the sculptor. This has also been described as a "staff and a chaplet of beads".[4] There is discussion whether the Ur-Nammu-stela is showing the same thing.

theres some interesting prophecy into and of itself as far as "rod and ring" symbolism goes…

i also remember a post on halfchan a while back where someone specifically used the term.
paraphrasing here but they posted something like;
"BEWARE THE ROD AND RING! WE DO NOT POSSESS THIS POWER AND WE ARE POWERLESS AGAINST IT"
shit struck a cord with me for some reason…

also it makes me think of the so-called "rod from god" tungsten kinetic device (supposedly theoretical but c'mon…)

Sad.

Hyperborean septs confirmed… So, the habbening lasts into october? We wake up then!?

Shame he could put that time skimmer to use and assassinate con man.

the sun is a star no? Instead of a country with a flag bearing a star could it be the literal star in our solar system?

CHECKED

Kek has spoken to us, praise Kek!
SIEG HEIL
Fucking September. God damn this month, may the happenings be favourable to us.

intl memes.

What larpy 4chins faggot wrote all that shit? Way too many happenings there.

Two fucking days? Anyway they'll eat you before they starve, SAVAGE NEGRO BEASTS that they are.

I thought the 23rd was supposed to be special. I have 10/12 as my date because that's when the ECB stops buying shit and guys like me will follow suit which means, market crash. Mom and dad's retirement straight down the shitter along with that underfunded pension.

Don't forget that it's from A FUCKING LEAF

here you retard:

https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod-and-ring_symbol

Isaiah 10:5
O Assyrian, the rod of mine anger, and the staff in their hand is mine indignation.

19/142 = 13,4% dubs quota (1.34x of expected)
4/142 = 2,8% trips quota (2.8x of expected)
Also the quality of the other numbers is absolutely outstanding (1x hex', 4x triple dubs, 3x double trips).

Keeping in mind that our universe works based on propabilties, and keeping further in mind that directed mental energy is the key to shift propabilities thus improving the chance of things coming real, this can only mean that we are right on track. The awakened are able to see the signs. I wish us all the best of luck for the following days. I think we will need it.

PRAISE KEK

faggot

Not an argument at all, moishe

Kek is real. Once you start to believe, the world changes around you

stop smoking crack.
you think you are awakened? kek thinks not.
you have to go back.

I have a worse suspicion

Okay, so the meaning is: The Israeli pursuit of Greater Israel will injure them and expose weaknesses. We need to find out what those weaknesses are. It probably refers to something that is happening or already has happened in Syria.

the dome is pic related, the church would never allow the vatican to be overrun with sandniggers that might actually kill them, but Germans would

Tugsten rod
the orbital railgun used to fire the rod down to earth

PRAISE KEK!
All hail the KING OF CHAOS
and the INBRINGER OF LIGHT!!
Show us the way LORD KEK,
show us the way.

This isn't an anons prophecy,

This is a prophecy someone dug up from that one guy who made like a hundred pages of cryptic predictions like 1000 years ago and this was one of the sets of predictions.

- the island that drifts away is Japan
- the star gorging on clay is NK.

Be more specific. What is the sauce on this.

I'd rather save my energy for the sonnenrad and its associated friends. Kek can be my friend though.

Are we creating a "black sun," a sun from darkness, made from the destruction of the evil demonic "god" of the kikes, from saturn?