Shkreli puts a bounty on Hillary's head

What's his play?

He's in luck, shitting pants is most likely wearing a wig.

Reptiles don't have hair…

Meh this guy is reaching veritas and kim.com levels of disappointment. When will one of these faggots really fucking deliver?

His play is either reptilian or clone. Yes, I think he's gone that far. This could be some marketing hype for whatever, but this is precisely how he's posed at the moment.

Why else would Clinton's DNA be important at all?

Could all be those children she fucked and killed, but it's probably the reptillian thing. Which indirectly is only a concern because of all of those children she fucks and kills. I guess what I'm trying to say here is that Hillary Clinton fucks and kills children.

If he had access to crime scene evidence, he would not need to call the sperg brigade to get something that confirms his sample. Well, I really don't think anyhow.

If Shkreli believes the super woo shit or not is a separate consideration.

A small addendum to this post is that I am not a reptillian trying to downplay her reptillian genetic background with regard to anything other than child rape and murder. That would be absurd.

He's probably just looking forward to reading and laughing at the headlines after people start ripping her hair out in public.

ON TV SHE LOST HER HAIR
POOPED AND PEED HER UNDERWEAR

sage for doublepost but I had to do it

Fucking kike.

Veritas have followed through more or less with the exception of the promised ‘Hillary’s racially offensive slur’ audio. Kim Dotfuckingnothing is a conman. Shkreli is rich and still cant obtain gf so he shitposts stuff like this all the time.

I mean, he is a pretty weird looking manlet.

I'm on to you, bastard
but yeah she does rape and murder children, probably on a regular basis

So regardless of actually going through the (likely felony) trouble of getting hair from Hillary, he'll only pay if his (claimed) data is real. Sure thing, con artist.

Pic aside, reptilian is not even an important distinction or topic until the lid of secrecy is actually peeled back. Way too much disinformation.

Reply with ID to confirm request.

Im pretty sure the SS protects Hilary because she is the former first lady, so if you were going to give a swift tug on her mop, youre going to get dropped. That shit is probably a weave or a wig any way. He's just bored, as usual, trying to bait some poor bastard into doing federal time for a piddly 5 grand.

That would without a doubt result in further legal trouble for him, since he is offering to pay for a potential assault. The risk this implies to me on his part is fairly significant.

I miss pantsofshitposting. That was some of the most fun stuff during the election.

Using what technology? Shit like ancestry and 23andme is proven to be fake results.

Kek

my mother is a wee bit younger than hillariously, and she sheds hair like a cat - i wont even eat over at her house for fear of accidentally ingesting one of her errant hairs - so it might not actually be that difficult to get if her hair is anything like my moms (brittle,overworked, overdyed)

if you can get close enough to grab a hair… just grab her eye sockets and start punching her neck with bullets

That money could be used to make a lot of anti-fascism posters, antifa/blm. Go for it.

this picture is edited, please post the original.

what a cheap kike. tony ortiz and 1.2k other goybook users wouldn't even be able to get close enough to get a hair.

This is madness. Unless that hair falls out naturally into your hands, you're dealing with the SS… That said, one of her servants might just cash in on a comb.

Precisely, mein Negro.

The rest of you niggers and kikes are shilling.

The isn't soliciting a forceful tweezing, he's offering to pay for a hair that he can confirm is from Crooked Hillary. People shed hairs constantly. This assignment is actually a piece of cake for anyone in her wake, anywhere.

Hoover and/or duct tape up everywhere she has recently stood, sat on (as offensive as this is to think about), or walked through and send it to the Albanian. He as the resources to sift through the submissions.

Any word on whether he'll accept pubes? Because I'm sure I could find some dyke to muff dive her for $500 thus making 10x my money. Marty would be proud.

You'll probably need a lot more than that to get someone to muff dive the devil.

I’m kind of surprised no one’s pointed this out yet, but hair doesn’t contain “real” DNA. Hair contains mitochondrial DNA (mDNA) only. This is a relatively short sequence that is only passed down from the mother, never the father. It’s a lot less useful for sequencing than “proper” chromosomal DNA, as there’s a lot less variation between any two-random people and the mDNA of people related via a woman will be the same (i.e. your siblings, your maternal grandmother, a woman’s children).

Hair roots will contain chromosomal DNA, but you’d only get it if you yanked the hair out, hard. Even then, it takes a decent lab to get a DNA profile, as hair normally contains a lot of melanin, which causes problems in the processes required to sequence the DNA (specifically it inhibits PCR for any sciencefags).

The point is what Shkreli is asking for doesn’t make a huge amount of sense – he’d by far better off asking for skin flakes or hell, a mouth swab (pose as a doctor for $5000 is something people might do). As someone who was in the pharmaceutical industry, I’d expect him to either know this off the top of his head, or be easily able to look it up. The fact that neither of these seem to be the case makes me a bit suspicious.

Also, I should add - it's not like this would convince anyone, even if he wants it for confirmatory purposes.

Lets say he has an object that was handled by Clinton and has some of her DNA on it, and just having handled said object would be incriminating. Him claiming to have a match between that object and some hair he paid a random person on the internet to obtain that's claimed to be from Hillary won't convince anyone.

Hillary, as Bill's wife, is still under the protection of the USSS. I'm sure he's broken federal laws by offering this bounty. The absolute madman.

They'd get him too for conspiracy, at least. You can't just bankroll a crime, that's illegal too.

What was the outcome of his court case? I heard he was acquitted of some charges, guilty of others. Has he been sentenced yet? Could he be looking at federal prison time anyway?

Maybe he's in for the penny, in for the pound…

That'd be enough to prove she's a reptile.

Collecting hair is not crime. Just dont commit assault or battery. Just pick up hair from her cloths, seat or something.

I saw the other thread about his profile being removed but I didn't bother to look into the thread, I can only assume that he's implying he's managed to obtain DNA from one of her murder scenes?

There's one thing hair is good for: drug tests.
Not sure if it works with every kind of chem, but hair is known to build up a "chemical history" of your body.
Overtime, you could look at someone's hair and conclude, by the relative position and hair growth radious that "x months ago you took PCP, X+2 months ago MDMA" and shit like that.
Not sure how viable it is, and unless he has a good lab, it's definatible not a viable idea at all.

The only thing they didn't deliver perfectly on was they didn't catch Clinton saying nigger. Everything else they've done fantastically. CNN spreading fake news for money,.Planned Parenthood, DNC slimeballs and collusion, and paid protestors to incite violence

Designer bioweapon

She's a known cokehead.

fucking amateur just wait for her cough up green goblets and her saliva will be all over glass

that's called a follicle test and it's pretty accurate, any probation lab could run it for drugs dna matching is different though

Checked
This tbh

does adenochrome test exist?

Watch this faggots , checkem
HILLARY IS A KNOWN CHILD SACRIFICING REPTILLIAN DEMON QUEEN AND WILL BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE ONE WAY OR THE OTHER
ONE WAY OR THE OTHER
PRAISE KEK

dammit, not yet dudes
sage for doublepost

oh so close

The guy runs a pharma company. I think he has access to good labs.
That said, I'm not sure what range of drugs that hair tests work for. The thing with drug tests is that you can't just take some hair (or urine, or whatever), run it through an analyzer, and get a readout of everything they take. The tests have to specifically look for what you want. That's why there are different drug tests and you might be doing synthetic opioids and the assay being tested on checks for natural opioids and so you come up clean, etc. Point being that AFAIK this would only be able to test her for standard hard drugs like coke, amphetamines, opioids, etc. You probably wouldn't be able to find out whether she's on, say Parkinsons drugs, because you'd need an assay specific to things like carbidopa/levodopa.

How much do you think I could get for her whole head?

Not asking to be spoonfed but outside and don't understand the US system. Is it true he hiked up the essential drugs to big pharma and insurance companies but sold the exact drugs to the average us citizen via his site at a ridiculously low prices and this is what caused everybody to call him out on being a douche? That would kind of seem like he was fucking the kikes over and doing a good thing? What's missing?

Hillary is a faggot.

He did what they all do and was their scapegoat. /based_pedes/ will say he's robin hood stealing from the insurance companies, but he's still a scumbag that does no productive labor.
tbh i'd rather have a bounty of Faul McCartney's dna once and for all
sage for off-topic /xpol/

You dumb kike, they're looking for reverse sampling, you dumb faggot kike jew shill nigger.

YOU IGNORANT SLUT