HORY SHIT HAPPENING

North Korea moving ICBM. Likely for upcoming test launch.
twitter.com/defconwsalerts?lang=en
archive.is/W9Q6J

Tanks in thirty fucking minutes, get in here.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.sky.com/story/north-korea-moving-missile-towards-west-coast-report-11021102
archive.is/1UbO7
reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-icbm/north-korea-seen-moving-icbm-grade-rocket-towards-west-coast-media-idUSKCN1BG081?utm_campaign=trueAnthem: Trending Content&utm_content=59ae17e304d301613b76e16f&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter
huffingtonpost.com/entry/north-korea-moving-ballistic-missile_us_59ae14c8e4b0b5e531004fb5?utm_hp_ref=north-korea
theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/04/south-korea-simulates-attack-kim-jong-un-north-korea-nuclear-test-site
newscientist.com/article/2146148-seismic-tests-hint-north-koreas-nuke-is-its-first-hydrogen-bomb/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LAUNCH YOU NORK FUCKERS I WAS PROMISED TEN MILLION DEAD IN TEN MINUTES AND I WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED

HE'S GOING FOR THE SAMSUNG OPTION

you know I'd rather get /comfy/ over in this board over recent events.
I too hope 10 million.

Name one time North Korea has followed through with their threats.

kek
Hory sheeit mein sides

Its MUH WMD's all over again

Yesterday when they detonated the big one. The week before when they launched missiles. Couple years ago when mad kim executed dudes with anti aircraft guns (my favorite so far)

September of 2017

news.sky.com/story/north-korea-moving-missile-towards-west-coast-report-11021102

I hope North Korea nukes Israel.

SEND ONE TO TEL AVIV BIG GUY KIM

not a big difference tbh

*Forgot archive archive.is/1UbO7

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA COME ON GUYS
they were wrong about the russian-syrian conflict. they are wrong again. fucking twitter. TWITTER.

Every time I think I've had my last laugh Holla Forums proves me otherwise.

C'MON FAT KIMMY, NUKE THE BAY AREA ALREADY

I wasn't aware that the DefconWarningSystem guys called a DEFCON 1 over Syria. And Twitter is generally more reliable then CNN.

reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-icbm/north-korea-seen-moving-icbm-grade-rocket-towards-west-coast-media-idUSKCN1BG081?utm_campaign=trueAnthem: Trending Content&utm_content=59ae17e304d301613b76e16f&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

For people who insist on MSM articles for some reason.

Are you the Japture user? This is getting ridiculous. If these be our last memes, at least be they dank.

lmao literally wut. firstly what the fuck can those backwards sandniggers accomplish that could pose a threat to anybody? secondly how the fuck can this fantastic threat threaten america when theyre in the middle of the middle of bumfuck nowhere and have no ability to attack america?

Do it Best Korea. We are tired of bluballs.

isarel obv

I changed my mind. I'll just look for a thread when its already happened.
These threads are actually pretty boring unless you have a roll game

now i get what youre saying but if user isnt wrong the defcon guy is a non-functional retard

Too good to be true. They'll probably go after Japan and let Rothschild fill up Germany's greatest ally with obedient retarded monkeys after the dust settles.

twitter is a website for fucking brainless micro-blogging. there was a time you took an hour or two out of your day to post on your shitty wordpress blog, but now you just post aimless faggot shit to gain attention from other gay faggots in a sea of endless unironic shitposting.
two different things. at least with micro-blog website you have a source.

the dude running the twitter does this shit to make you post more of his faggot tweets for "controversy" or even more laughably "discussion".
just have a fucking brain, guys.

is unironic shitposting still shitposting?
if so im reporting you :DDDDDDDDD

And reuters and other MSM sites are reporting on it now as well anyways Christ you're like those faggots who kill the fun of the 4th of July.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/north-korea-moving-ballistic-missile_us_59ae14c8e4b0b5e531004fb5?utm_hp_ref=north-korea

Oh and
theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/04/south-korea-simulates-attack-kim-jong-un-north-korea-nuclear-test-site

KCNA has been putting out some serious fire lately

you gotta go back

That fat stone bastard laughs at everything.

stop it.

kys

Perfection.

4chan is down the hall and to the left.

Do you need a Tampax Pearl?

kys or you'll find my boot up your ass and around the colon's left-handed bend

kill all korean people, and all chinese, japanese and all manner of chinks, gooks, slant-eyes and zipperheads

don't know if you know this. but you're the only ones hyping it.

lmao you are a little cuckchanner aren't you? go back, not anytime, but now.

Fuck off, you mindraped retard. East Asians are not out enemies, it's the Jews. Asians are good allies. The Japanese continued the fight even after Germany fell. Japs > Brits

he is one smug buddha
beware of small gourd on head

Nah man, you see gooks and chinks admire the Jews and try to emulate them. So much so they can't understand why Jews hate them when they praise them.

whites only nigger. WORLD WIDE

I think I meant actual threats (i.e. "we will blow America to the afterlife", "south Korea will become dust") not "hur dur we tested another missile"

For anyone wondering though it should be painfully clear n.Korea is a puppet state. Don't ever expect anything to happen from them.

maybe dont take your stand on such a retarded hill, faggot

say that to my face faggot not online see what happens

It is not an Aryan attitude to throw your friends under the bus. The Japanese are our friends. They fought the Zog.

you sound absolutely retarded

I like Japs too, but you don't need to post satirical articles to prove that they are great.

Factually correct, they aren't Europeans and we shouldn't intermix but they are far better than Brits who should at best be saved for their genetics (if there's even time, they're pretty fucked at this point).

it's still blogging. but if you read my posts you would have seen that i recognized the fact it's a 1st hand source. shitty blogging, but 1st hand. better than whatever MSM shit does.
>muh twittering this hard
do you happen to also use the famous chinese botnet known as discord?
T_D/10 post

i like them due to their no frills attitude when it came to experimentation. we would be leagues ahead if we all lacked gay faggot morality to further science.

My fucking sides.

HHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

i was just using it as a sort-of ontopic bypass

you projecting kike i bet you use discord
ehehehhhehh im going to covfefe ur whole family nigger

you best open your eyes, chinlee.

you have serious problems and this website is clearly not for you, retarded double nigger.
note : the discord comment was explained you stupid niglet, if you had a semblance of a reading comprehension you'd understand the reason behind the comment.
that is not what i said.

They are open, you just can't tell because he's Chinese.

As a yank who just waddled in from the local maccas, go fucking genocide the abbos you cunt.

faggot i have no idea what you're trying to say because your niggerbabble is incomprehensible and you keep contradicting yourself

so ez to BTFO the discord shill.

I swear you fucking yellow fever seppos are a drain

Keep believing that while they buy up all your future property and take over the Universities turning them into Chi-Com propaganda outlets.

It's polite to sage offtopic posts in any thread because bump order is supposed to be a direct result of the community's interest in the thread topic
you NIGGER

Japanese and Chinese are two very different ethnic groups. I'm not saying you should racemix with Japanese people, but they're fine as long as they stay on their little island

please explain what the fuck youre trying to tell me
nigger, i-

what part do you not understand?

admit it.

i think reddit is more your speed, T_D, to be specific.

Fuck no it isn't, that is some serious "sage is a down vote" tier logic right there.

unironic shitposting is still shitposting, faggot
:^)

ITT proof you are all newfags, Korean Roofbros are god-tier and Holla Forums aprroved

>BEING AN ACTUAL REDDIT NIGGER
i bet that comment is incoming huh?

STOP

hey auscuck. look. can you own this? or do this? 2nd and 3rd pic related

filtered

take my advice.

Is that you slowly fading out as you're replaced by half-abbo half-vietshits? F, was a really ornery cunt that had no sense.

Are you a retard?
If a thread stops being relevant or runs out of interesting topics for discussion, and devolves into a bunch of people flinging shit at each other, the thread shouldn't be kept bumped to the top of the board. The entire point of ordering threads by post recency is for the most interesting topics to appear first.

Hello,my kurdic friend,how are the mountaintops these days?

Notice how none of these bots/shills…errrr I mean people respond to this.

If I were Kim I'd launch when the hurricane hits.

t. DeGenius Hernandez

are you a redditor? just admit it.

If it's any consolation I haven't saged once to spite you and your debilitating autism. Have another post.

Ethnically German/Polish, living in a part of one of the whitest states that's 8% whiter than average bringing the total to an admittedly measly 98%. I invite you to fellate a box jelly.

t. hunnic rapebaby

spot the newfag

found one

Such a mouth on this one. No doubt the ever-present wit of the enlightened Redditor! All a clever dismantling of our good friend user, no doubt, but you forget one thing. Sage is only a downvote…when I don't counter-sage! Ahaha!

Yes what could be less relevant than dying in fucking nuclear fire

so three jews walk into a thread

this thread is being brigaded by newfags that won't stop shitposting about twitter being a bad source of breaking news

Let's hope Trump blasts the whole of those nork bastards! Getting sick of North Korea working with Russians and Iran. Anyone against Israel is against America.

Another masterfully crafted post, but undone just as easily. You'll have to do better, my nemesis!

If you're not posting about norks and not saging for offtopic then you're shitposting

Funny how newfags think any regard for etiquette is reddit nowadays… Because imageboards are where the real edgy kids go, right?

"Sage" isn't even pronounced the same as how you spelled it you flamboyant shitposting queer. You're no better than he is

hold my beer, I got this

I think that was the joke

It's not about etiquette or the lack thereof, it is chiefly watching the boy bitch. His notion of Holla Forums as a hivemind where ideas get the upvote/downvote based off of sages is the most Reddit thing in this thread, and so I've termed him such. It's as accurate as he is pissed, and he is proper fucking furious after that last spaced monstrosity.

oh yah when Australia had a march on white identity oh wait that was the US.
stay cucked, chinlee.

Every out-group is our enemy, chink. Some more so than others but none of them are allies and they never will be. Go ching chong bing bong somewhere else.

Fucking lol

Anyways we might all die tonight

Great postan with the six or seven of you that breathe through your nose

This post is about North Koreans.

Yep that pretty much sums up a Redditor's logic in using sage. If you want threads sorted by date and relevance alone you do not allow a system where anyone can bump any thread, on any page, at any time especially with no bump limit that isn't a hard limit of the site's own codebase. Especially with the fact the Mods keep threads stickied for god awful lengths of time long past the point any interest remained and so fucking many stickies at that it's actually the second page where the all the most recent and up to date posting is happening because the front page snuffed the whole fucking first page.

I mean do we KNOW this happened? Just saying..

in a high-trust society bump order would be a reliable indicator of worthy and fresh discussion but you redditniggers running amok with your callousness shitting up the board and trying to make every site on the internet redditafrica fucked it up

newscientist.com/article/2146148-seismic-tests-hint-north-koreas-nuke-is-its-first-hydrogen-bomb/
bretty reliable nigger

This pisses me off. School is starting and I will have TA duties and classes, which makes following WWIII difficult.
The time to do this was two weeks ago, not now!
I used to like Un, but he's kind of fucking up with his timing.
He should at least wait until Christmas break.

How many fucking test launches do these gooks need?

Stay in school kid. The post quality here is higher without you here I guarantee it.

COME ON YOU FUCKING NORKS, DO IT ALREADY

I'm 35.

Fucking baffles me. We figured this stuff out decades ago, and they are still pretty early on in the trial and error stage. A ton of shitty countries have nukes, can North Korea really not just buy some of the information they need?

WE ALT RIGHT NAO
Interesting to see a fag pride flag on a Holla Forums banner.
Jim watcha doin?

The banners here are user created. Jim had nothing to do with it. Also, that quantized spectrum "rainbow" was used long before fag pride, and will be used for other things long after it's no longer fashionable to prance around the street in gimp masks in full view of children.

you were dropped on your head a lot as a kid, eh?

user its a banner version of a very common meme.

come the fuck on dude, why don't you post a direct link to here on your tumblr too

You have to go back.

You have to go back.

Learn your fucking slurs at least. My ancestors laugh at you because you cant even insult correctly, let alone attack us. If you really hated us you would of rid your house of items made by us. I am sure there is something made by the Japanese inside your phone or computer yet you keep spouting your bullshit. If you hate us so much, throw your computer away, user. Dumb faggot.

No, im not kidding, we dont want your cancer here. If you would like to stay lurk for 2-3 years. Its the only way of keeping the quality up.

i think he meant the Chinese, user

I bet you bareback sunshinechan too.

His English is worse than mine.

Dont worry. I am wondering why I came here in the first place. So far its been nothing but riots and fat women getting hit by cars for being in the middle of the road. I am not sure why you guys arent out there shooting them. Whats the point of having guns if you wont shoot the people who poison your country?

A single man, Otoya Yamaguchi took out a communist with a thrust of a Wakizashi which saved the country from Communism ( debatable but still) but yet you let people openly flaunt it without taking them out? I just dont understand. Isnt communism a crime over there since the Red Scare?

Thanks for proving my point.

Because it would be like Assad using chemical weapons when he was winning. Trump knows what he's doing. Don't fuck with his plans.

I am sorry user.

Also a reminder to
Holla Forums is a board of peace, we do not condone violence against people. If violence was to be carried out against communists it would be totally unrelated to this board.
; ^)

Thanks fam. I'm just being ultra cautious since all these same outlets reporting OMG NORTH KOREA IS GOING TO BURN US ALIVE also said Assad (((gassed))) his own people.
Tbh I'm fine with them having nukes. We know what happens when countries make "deals" with the UN to disarm themselves.

Turks are nigger-tier people. No culture other than Islam and a lack of intelligence that is being compensated by aggression.

Of course he's a stepping stone. Even being that in the current environment is nightmare mode. We still have to prepare for anything, but I think Trump will do more good even than anyone expects. If you listen to videos of him discussing political topics over the past few decades, he's unbelievably consistent. He knows what he wants and will achieve it one way or another. And, I hope, get revenge on all the people who fucked with him.
So yeah, I agree with stepping stone. But more like a stone shaped like several steps. The human trafficking arrests and severe demoralization of illegal aliens is a good sign.

You have to go back.

You Australian ASIO faggots are too obvious, m8. You pick up when GHCQniggers and CIAniggers sleep, you fucking Five Eyes faggots are no better than Putin's KGBniggers posting on this forum.

Sydney's small, ASIOfag. I'll be watching you after I jerk off in the Westfield Centre. We all know your (((Canberra))) office is shit anyway.

KIM GIMME KIM-CHI UN IS GOING TO GO BOOM

Don't give a fuck about any of those except for the Japs. Sure they have their fair share of degeneracy, but in general they've earned my respect. They should be left alone.

No. No sir, that was me.

Sealab 2021 was the best

look here you stupid nigger i used a reddit term to describe a reddit action against us you dumb fuck. we don;t want you unintelligent apes shitting up the board. fuck off back to niggerafricachan, faggot