888 psp gems

and i only played 40 psp games

post some psp games

Other urls found in this thread:

game-time-kouryaku.blogspot.ca/2011/03/faq-3.html#more
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This sort of thing is so demotivating.

I'm downloading a 10Gb visual novel torrent but my backlog is alread a mile deep.

i try to keep it as low as pissible, for each platform 50 to 100 gems. A mix of arcade games that you can play ever so often and games that needs some srsly time investment.

Only for psp i got around 40 games.

What genre?

And now that there's Vita piracy i have an even bigger backlog.

I'm on the last boss(?) of the first one.
I really hope the quality gets better on the sequels.
The way you need to grind is ridiculous, minigames suck and rewards aren't worth it, fever mode is too vital to be fully lost instantly even with "non-miss" commands, permalosing super expensive rarepons is bullshit, getting drops sucks because they either vanish over time or they aren't obtainable after clearing mission(one time I didn't get a juju that a boss dropped wtf).

I'm loving playing the game on my android but it's full of bullshit.
I had to cheese the gate boss with my kibapons with a bug I accidently found by myself because it had too much sheer firepower and HP. The final boss is even more broken.

3 is the only good one imo

2 is objectively the best, 3 goes off in a weird direction but is still good.

I have patapon but I have a hard time understanding on what to exactly do. Maybe its just because I havnt played it in a while but I dont exactly get it.

more!

Prinny 1 and 2 are some of my favorite games of all time.

Vice City Stories is best GTA

Do you need to know jap to play this?

Here you go.
Is the user who's making the 4th version around here? If so, how's it going?

What's the best strategy game for the PSP and why ?

thanks, this is very good.

and now i wonder what are the other 700 games not on that list!

The games that are not on the "List of good PSP games" are the games that are not good.

Either shit games or they're not available in the store?

Do watch out on the pics that some have homebrews included.

I would argue that it's not because games are on the "List of good PSP games" that they're good.
Fucking Parasite Eve I swear.

hm, nah, user, nah. Maybe we just simple do not know every game!?

ZHP: Unlosing Ranger vs Darkdeath Evilman

its ok

I've got these 2 psp games on mega if anyone wants them.

Grisaia No Rakuen - Le Eden De La Grisaia

Grisaia no Meikyuu - Le Labyrinthe De La Grisaia

What's up with the japanese and their obsession with french ?

No

checked
I don't know. All I know is some user requested these in a share thread from a while back. I had to go through those "we split them up into 5 or more different files" sites twice because I couldn't find these anywhere else.

What are those games anyway ?

Visual Novels if I remember

Carnage Heart EXA.

So soon in the thread.

Warms the cockles of my heart.

Yeah, I'm here. I'll post an up-to-date WIP image with new game tabs in a few minutes (have to check a few things first). Still strikes me that there's more work to be done with it though.

New Additions:
Questions to consider:

Could still use some help from anons in providing descriptions for stuff that still isn't up there (Brandish TDR and Final Fantasy Type-0 as possibilities, for instance) and filling out a bit more on the descriptions that might be a bit too brief. Might also help to know which games are PSN only out here in the west (on the off chance some user reading it actually want to collect UMDs), as well as which ones don't have a PSN version (which would give a heads up for people with Vitas who buy off the PSN).

Maybe I'm thinking of a different Grisaia, but doesn't at least one PSP Grisaia game have some measure that prevent pirated versions from playing on a CFW PSP?

this is all you need;
game-time-kouryaku.blogspot.ca/2011/03/faq-3.html#more

I've been playing SOCOM and it's pretty good.
I like strategy games with guns rather than generic fantasy setting.
The problem is that I still haven't figured out how I'm supposed to switch to my secondary gun.

I fucking love this game, but I'm pretty sure I spent more time trying to find a decent control set-up than actually playing.

I really liked Class of Heroes 2. Pretty much Etrian Odyssey with automap and you can dispatch multiple parties that can hang out in the different towns and academies around the game world

Fuck off gook.