archive.is/C5rIr
archive.is/FQfD6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well OP isn't a shill at least!

NO ZELDA NO BUY

Reasonably

Nintendos going to fuck it up.

Not really, too many red flags

not until the game is released and all the NoA cancer is out there.

I want to know how bad it will be

I cant wait to watch normalfags play the game like retards once it comes out though

Are you suggesting this will be harder than the average Zelda?

I remember when they told us you can beat the game with your starting gear.
I wonder how retardedly easy the game becomes once you collect everything.

m-maybe the double damage mode will be unlocked from the start!

She's an interdimensional space ghost with a sexy voice

Im suggesting that idiots wont be able to handle that much freedom and creativity.

So the standard "use the dungeon item to clear the rest of the dungeon" and the "weapon that's also a tool" that's been a staple for the entire series is now just thrown out the window for the terribad motion control sword.

Life is suffering

If it makes you feel better, SS is about as bad as the CD-i games.

Not sure if b8, but wasn't the original Zelda nonlinear like that? Sounds more like a return to form if you ask me.

Opinions on Squidward Sword seem pretty torn
A lot of people like it for the premise and artstyle

Yet at the same time a lot of people hate it for the waggle and nonlinearity compared to past Zeldas

I just want to emulate it without waggle because I think there's a decent game somewhere in there if there wasn't any waggle shit

I'm going to play the fuck out of this game when it comes to pc.

hah

no, cautiously optimistic but I'm concerned it will end up being a disappointment, especially with the framerate and how much it tries to ape off of RPGs

why the fuck is that arousing

Don't count on it anytime soon. Moores Law means the differences between platforms grows exponentially. We're just barely starting to get Xbox 360 emulators running and Xenia still requires the latest Haswell/Skylake processors to work at all

Absolutely. My main concern is that most of the items won't be useful in some capacity- most of zelda 1's dungeon items were completely optional apart from things like the stepladder and raft but made the game much easier to traverse (especially the red candle, bomb capacity upgrades, and the magic key)

In contrast a lot of later zelda items were barely utilized outside of their respective dungeon and if they were, it was minimal interaction at best to serve as a gate to the next dungeon.

I hope they don't take the worst of both worlds and give us tons of useless options that aren't utilized well.

Skyward Sword was linear, but it had backtracking, 6 dungeons across 3ish zones.

That being said I liked it more than TP, music was better and TP just bored me.

It looks like shit. I'm just waiting for them to announce a leveling system and a perk system to drive the final nail into this shitfest.

No, Im not hyped

More like ABLOW

cause it'll blow

it's literally ezmode pet and probably some gay costumes

And there will be 12 of them

Lord almighty that audio.

Am I the only one on this board who can enjoy modern games?!

Like How do you guys not want this? This is fucking awesome, what the original zelda should have been. I can't seem to understand why must Holla Forums hate everything that's new. That thread about you guys being absolute pretentious hipsters is true. Like I honestly feel like that comicbook character with fucking oil vision.

Fucking MGSV was great, Witcher 3 was great, Human rev was ok but not as shit as you fuckers make it out to be. I don't get it. I just don't. Then some stupid gook releases a weeby hack and slash and you jizz all over that nigger like his cum is made of sugar!

WHAT THE FUCK GUISE?!

Shit that was fast. Why are Nintendo consoles so easy to emulate? If I had to guess personally its probably because the games rely on GPU calls more than CPU calls making HLE easy as fuck

Goddammit.

Different strokes for different folks user.

I am OK with everything but the voice acting. It has no place in Zelda nor will it ever.

Go back to reddit you fucking retard.

Either a shill or a fucking underage.

Where do you fags come up with this stuff?
Its not even fitting

All in due time

Don't worry user. I think it'll probably be a great game

Of course I don't have a WiiU and I might not get an NX unless it is portable like they're hyping. But I think people are giving this game more flak than it deserves

nintendo shills out

Cry more, there are plenty of people here who liked the witcher series and other modern games. Doesnt mean we should all gobble down actual shit games. Maybe this one will be good but there are way too many red flags for me to get anywhere near excited for it

They've used the same architecture since the Gamecube, just with faster CPU/GPU. So once the Dolphin devs had the GC basics done they were pretty much set.

I can't wait to shove it in Loadiine if that's what you mean.

Almost every major release of a preexisting franchise has been a disappointment at worst and a downgrade at best for the last two generations. I learn to see these things coming.

I watched 4 hours during E3 and the game looks like shit. Ruined by terrible modern game mechanics. I don't want fucking gathering and crafting in a god damn zelda game.

Some brony who said he knew Mike in the past said that he hated blacks. So Nigger killer Mike became a meme.

If you enjoyed the sad excuse of a 'game' that was the Witcher, you need to leave too.

This. I also want someone to remake the first Zelda by hacking it, I can see that being a lot of fun. I'm sure as hell not paying for it after Skyward Sword.

The GameCube and Wii both use CPUs based on the PowerPC 750CL. The Gekko and Broadway respectively

However, AFAIK, the WiiU does NOT use a CPU based on the 750CL. But a custom design. And yes, it makes a big difference. Its the same as the fact we can't run PS4/Xbox One/Xbox Original games on PC despite them all being based on x86_64 processors.

Again, I think it has more to do with the fact Nintendo games aren't CPU-heavy. If the WiiU was 750CL based I think the Dolphin devs would've taken up WiiU compatibility

I dont really need to do that though, homebrew on the wiiu is laughably easy. Nearly my entire wiiu library is pirated because of it.

If you are planning on getting a wiiu, buy one cheap at a pawnshop and homebrew all of your games like how i did. You will have alot of good vidya to play, and nintendo wont get any money either.

What is Deathwing, Nier Automata, Dark Souls 3 and Butterlord?
Zeldo looks like shit because its using everything we've seen from this shit genre and rebranding it.
Maybe they can pull it off if enough polish is added, but I dont trust modern Nintendo.

Cant wait to uncensor Xenoblade X and pretend Im not playing a singleplayer MMORPG.

Alrighty then Ill allow it :^)

Nintendo is fucking up way too much to me to even care

There is a prototype Xbox 360 emulator. But no games are really playable yet. They got Red Dead Redemption to draw some graphics on screen which is a big accomplishment. I just want Red Dead on PC already man

There are tons of people here who actually like modern games. But all the summerfags, redditors and newfags try to fit in by bashing anything released post-2007. And since summerfags are almost always high schoolers with no jobs on vacation, it gets pretty rough.

BURN TREEHOUSE

tfw you bought SS day1
still haven't finished it, wiimote gave out first

It was Zeldas 25th anniversary man. the waggle just got too fucking old though so I never finished SS either. I just want to emulate it now that I have a PC capable of it but I still can't escape the fucking waggle!

I already played it that way on Loadiine, it probably would have been slightly better if I had online. Aside from the gameplay and sidequests, it's pretty much worse than the first Xenoblade in every way. I had fun mountain goating around early, and breaking the game late. Definitely worth a pirate if you liked any game with Xeno in front of it.

I saw someone play the start and while the start seemed less awful than TP, the rest of the game apparently doesn't get better aside from the desert apparently. I've mostly given up on Zelda after WW was only OK and unfinished. Let me know when Capcom makes a good Zelda. Or there's a 2D one not based on ALTTP.

It's arousing because the lips are well drawn

It's time to take a break from the computer.

I think you're right. I need some food.

You need something to drink too. Try a gallon of bleach you fucking faggot.

Make a tasty gun and shoot yourself

Just kidding fam please dont

Can somebody webm or this?

Id do it myself but i dont know how to make webms.

Heh, its just like Gmod with the physics gun

Someone should test how good the physics engine actually is though. I'm sure it'll be better than Gmod since Source MP Server-side vphysics isn't that great

Zelda hasn't been good since a link between worlds.

So the last game?

That golem looks like something you'd see in pikmin.

Wasn't ALBW the most recent main series game though?

I've seen a tiny bit of what's been shown so far, and I'm scared it's going to be a repeat of MGSV and various other third-person, open world games where it's really empty and boring, with tons of shit padding the game out. I'll probably just try and avoid spoilers until it's out and see for myself how shit it is.

I'm just glad that "leak" we had before E3 turned out to be wrong just like I told you niggers.

I honestly forget what the leak was even about.

Harsh

Thanks for the info user, almost bought a Wii U in 2014 due to it.

Take the Brown pill matey

I only played MP1, and all I remember is the music.

Nor do I. I should have capped it in hindsight. I just remember most people believed him because he printed out a letter from Nintendo.

Did it also have the words "confidential information" and was taken from a camera?

The only legit leak on Holla Forums as far as I know was the Square Enix guy.

nah nintendo is just a shitty company now there is a reason why they are failing.

I see a lot of red flags and I barely saw anything

agreed

ya with the nintendo talk of making dark less "scary(get ready for that super blue tint)" or probably removing it all together.

its like their taking everything bad and putting it one game

Nintendo is hardly failing at all though, that's kind of the fucking problem. They've grown lazy as fuck and formulated

I bet you were mad when you first played Wind Waker and Twilight Princess and realised they did most of those things.

Yeah why don't they try something new with their established franchises! Oh wait

Did you even think before you posted?

Except most of that shit was taken from Skyward Sword, including stamina, faggot

I think it's pretty obvious that's going to happen in this game too.
I'll give you that one.
No sprint is the same as limited sprint.
In dungeons sure, but not in the overworld.

I wish nights could be a little darker but its whatever. Though I feel the game is not going to be too hard but on a easier side in terms of difficulty.

I look forward to this though I wish the nights were darker and you can rape villagers.

He's shown to be in hyrule field with several items and no tunic. If it were the final game this would not be the beginning tutorial. If they had any intention of giving him a green tunic then there would be at least one piece of artwork for it.
Not when normal walking speed is slowed down to balance for sprinting. There's no reason to limit going slightly faster to three seconds at a time.

Conjecture. Every other Zelda game has had Link in the tunic, so I can only presume we've been shown Link in the start of the game, before he gets the hero outfit.
Fair point. I don't think it's that bad though.

Why does all the gameplay footage not have link in the tunic or any of his old clothes???

I want to play this game, whem it comes out cemu might be good enaught, if not i will wait for new mon hun game to be announced and id its for nx i will buy that console and that shitty zelda game

That was extremely spastic.

Almost everything revealed about it sets off warnings. Don't outright hate modern games but extremely leary because of all the elements they tend to slap together now that end up not adding up to an actual game and instead just a pile of snapped together novelties that mean nothing together and give no motivation to give a fuck about progressing.

Maybe the green tunic is secretly a spoiler because it's alive and talks to you or something stupid like that.

But they already did that

as someone who unironically loves MGSV, this looks like an amazing game. However with Nintendo ditching the Wii U soon™ i doubt I will buy a console for this.

Bloodborne is a great game but I am never going to buy a console for one game ever again.

What if, since they're going with a ancient advanced tech theme, it's power armor?

end game gear is literally iron man gear
to get to the flying thing you don it and fly around and shit
or it's just really neat utility armor, with a built in grappling hook and jetpack

I can actually see Nintendo doing this, fuck.

Power Armor is from Metroid

>mfw just realized this is a revisit of the supposed rough draft of the original Zelda

archive.is/DVaTr
archive.is/C5rIr
archive.is/FQfD6

It's Federation Force armor

Make it happen

It's amazing that Nintendo created something that is the antimatter of hype. As soon as they showed that amiibos were a prominent part by putting that fucking disgusting ass shit right in one of the main menus it obliterated my interest for everything else shown.

pretty much
[Meanwhile at Good Smile]

Nah looks like another phoned in formulaic Zelda game.

I'll say it again though, it's not that official cheap plastic figurines are a bad idea for little collectibles. But when they started locking content behind them, it just leave such a fucking bitter taste.
It's not that the content is even worth it, but it's overpriced disc-locked content. It such a horrible practice.

Yes, I'm EXTREMELY hyped.

This game is looking like it just might be perfect so I can't help but be excited for it.

But then I remember TP and SS were disappointing and I get worried

hype is cancer

I missed the E3 stream, didn't know it was this bad.

It's a defense mechanism. Even if anons don't enjoy the game at least they enjoyed the hype train.

What survival elements? All they did was replace getting hearts from enemies or pots with food, it's a nice change.
And the open world is only empty because they removed the towns and outposts to avoid spoilers.

I want to have loving and consensual sex with Link

'no'

That's pretty gay, user.

Christ, Nintendo get it together

only English VA is true out of that list in the sense you think it is

but that's wrong, he froze to death
notice his temperature sensor in the bottom right freezing over entirely as he touches the water and the ice/snow fucking everywhere around him
you can see his swimbar is still full
'hypothermia' would be accurate
also, enemies seem fun as fuck

what are you on about, the spear twirl clubbed him backwards into the water, the windup was weird but that's forgiven in every other game like this on the planet

He drowned in coldness.

Christ, user get it tohether

Ah, good point.

How many lies do you think they told us ?

Is it just me, or does Link sound incredibly weak in this? Why can't they just get Nobuyuki Hiyama to voice Link again?

The giant Guardian spider creatures as seen in also seem reminiscent of the Man-at-Legs boss from Pikmin 2 (Spider like, semi mechanical, targeting laser followed by powerful indirect weapon attack).

Fun fact: A staff at Retro revealed that the giant rock boss Thardus is actually inspired by the "rock monster" from a "sci-fi" movie.

The movie most likely being Galaxy Quest.

NEVER GIVE UP
NEVER SURRENDER

I assume you're talking about this monster. Interestingly enough I could see Zelda's monster designers taking inspiration from this monster as well.

I'm moderately hyped, it's probably one of the few upcoming games I am actually looking forward to. It looks like it's a game where you get back what you put into. Aounoma's already acknowledged this game is going to try and break away from the conventions they've been depending on and ignored the critics telling him he needs to take away Link's penis, and Miyamoto's already confirmed to be only in charge of Link's animations.

I mean I assume that the tunic is in the game in some form but we've seen that Link has multiple outfits with different qualities in defense and protection against the elements.

That honestly sounds pretty great, considering that Miyamoto is huge on cartoons and animation.

time to play a boxers link run for "extra difficulty"

My dick

After the past few years, my expectations are incredibly low. Nintendo's been a fucking mess.

Looks good

Worried

Neutral

It was said in a stream that they made the demo without towns intentionally, but in the final game it's going to appear. Could be a lie but for all intent and purposes, I'm going to believe it.

Yes, very good

But that wasn't the point, we know there are towns, the point is that towns are a large unknown element, rumours and the first reveal footage point at towns and NPCs in towns being dynamic, with further rumours pointing at NPCs having schedules like in Majora's Mask.

You're telling Nintendo you like Skyward Sword and don't want Zelda NX. Dumbass

Nigger mentality. Get all the quality entertainment from them without giving them a dime. Disgusting nigger.

That clickbait thread misled you. The director or whatever actually wanted the night to look calm and gentle, and as it was it was too dark and lonely. Adding stars, glowing flowers and fireflies, more blue, etc. Seems fucking great to me, when I imagine it.

No one believes BotW will be like SS. Quit being retarded.

If you watched the fucking stream you'd know that these things are not like what you think they are like.

I barely even visit Holla Forums anymore. You niggers are so fucking stupid.

Except for . Good post.

Wow that's uncalled for

I'm mildly interested to see what they do with it.
The problem is that non-linear games are inferior to linear games in almost all cases. I can see the Zelda gameplay getting pretty boring when you're just walking from place to place with vague goals.
You can tell that the developers realized this too, with all the new gameplay gimmicks they've put in like stealth and weapon switching. This also makes me think it didn't turn out as good as they thought it would.

I won't buy it anyways. Consoles are heresy.

I'm pretty excited for it, my only worry is the music. Zelda music was usually always composed in a certain style… Strong melodies, often had a grand adventure type of feeling. Skyward Sword broke that style, and while it was fine. I thought a lot of tracks were too short and too soft sounding for me, outside of a few songs.

From what I've heard this game seems to be going for something similar again. The overworld itself will be mostly just sounds with a slow piano playing. Which by itself is okay. But I have the feeling in the back of my mind, that all the dungeons, towns, characters, and boss themes will try and do this "subtle" thing with nothing to contrast it. Which to me is just going in the complete wrong direction.

People like to shit on Twilight Princess and A Link Between worlds for using midi, but in terms of actual composition it's exactly direction I want. If orchestration is going to constrain the soundtrack than it doesn't need it.

Yeah, I agree. People demand this sort of stuff, because it gives off an impression of sophistication. But in the actual context of Zelda, I don't think it's a positive.

don't do this

C'mon, we know she's gonna show up. It's the legend of Zelda. Just enjoy the change of pace that not having her rubbed in our faces from the start provides.

what if they're the sort of person who just want to enjoy being hype for a game more than the game itself?

Do you know where that leads to?

I do.

It leads to suffering and cancer.

I'm actually going to think they won't do this and instead have the music for towns be more dynamic then what they've got with the rest of the world. Considering the whole Temple of Time's theme being slowed down for the ruins and that the enemies don't necessarily change the music but rather add a new tune to it.

They should probably kill themselves in that case.

I definitely remember the first two Zeldas being entirely heartwarming and whimsical.

Upon rereading your posts I realized you were referring to the games and not the actual princesses. Fuck it, posting them anyway.

Was waiting for that to ZELDO

goddam I laughed more than I should have

grow up

nintendo went to shit a long time ago children, its not 1997 any more

Yeah, looks neat. Hopefully Cemu is ready by the time it's out.

They dedicated their entire E3 to this game and didn't even show off the best bit of the demo.

They wanted to let people discover the game for themselves.

This. The game is looking neat but I'm not going to buy a wiiu or whatever the new thing is so it's sort of a moot point if emulation isn't up to scratch

Skyward Sword is the only game in the series I haven't played yet. Which I will start soon and to be honest. I have no interest in The Legend Of Zelda, nor have I really for a long time. I would rather play a romhack of a Zelda game then play the new stuff.

I think it looks really neat, despite 'open world' being the new big thing to do. I'm fairly confident that Nintendo will do some neat things with it.

Sadly, given a lot of the mechanics, I don't really feel like it's very Zelda anymore. I can't help but think that it might have been better served as it's own thing.

gynecomastia

hue