Hurricane Irma Thread #1 - Before it gets bad edition

Irma is a tightly-packed, hateful thing, firmly intent on fucking up whatever may stand in or near her path. South Florida appears to be the most likely path as it skirts north of most Carribbean islands.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WaBNQmTkxRE
radiozdk.com/main/zdk-live/
ice3.securenetsystems.net/ZDKR
streema.com/radios/play/9858
wrh.noaa.gov/mesowest/getobext.php?wfo=pqr&sid=BARA9&num=12&raw=0
archive.is/9IouY
abstvradio.com/live-streaming/
cyclocane.com/irma-spaghetti-models/
youtube.com/watch?v=_yQ78kNFJ60&t=196s
reservationsbvi.com/web cams.html
earth.nullschool.net/#2017/09/07/0900Z/wind/surface/level/orthographic=-61.40,13.58,1172/loc=-68.628,18.913
earth.nullschool.net/#2017/09/10/1500Z/wind/surface/level/orthographic=-75.58,25.30,3000/loc=-80.133,25.824
dailycaller.com/2017/09/05/virgin-islands-allows-national-guard-to-seize-guns-ammo-ahead-of-hurricane-irma/
earthcam.com/cams/puertorico/sanjuan/?cam=sanjuan3
skylinewebcams.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=UU9T9JwQofw
swpc.noaa.gov/communities/space-weather-enthusiasts
spaceweather.com/
nhc.noaa.gov/
floridadisaster.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=vTGjdO3fvJY
youtube.com/watch?v=7JF102_W99Y
zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-06/hurricanes-slam-south-shocking-images-show-western-us-literally-fire
facebook.com/Almira.Arayata/videos/1784763808217804/?hc_ref=ARTDSmqu8snqfroJRDtTeX_wpmN_YZmoPgaKbUKqcBfvkW0RjU3L_tycVRK0Qtk-13E
youtube.com/watch?v=3Q2CzQclKQc
youtube.com/watch?v=uz0jCtrlvuE
youtube.com/watch?v=G5KXLC_q8sM
notehub.org/b1v5b
trackthetropics.com/irma
tropicaltidbits.com/storminfo/
ral.ucar.edu/hurricanes/realtime/plots/northatlantic/2017/al112017/
windy.com/
floridadisaster.org
nhc.noaa.gov/prepare/ready.php
twcclassics.com/audio/years.html
mahobeachcam.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=sJDDxaq_C5M
youtube.com/watch?v=K3OHZHHPU9k
youtube.com/watch?v=pGORLr9_i4U
codepen.io/alexneises/full/brJvLp/
spaghettimodels.com/
archive.is/jKG33
earthcam.com/events/extremeweather/
archive.is/n85zV
redcross.org/images/MEDIA_CustomProductCatalog/m4340160_Hurricane.pdf
scdot.org/getting/pdfs/Evac_Maps/evacMap_CO.pdf
scdhec.gov/HomeAndEnvironment/DisasterPreparedness/Hurricanes/Sheltering/
live5news.com/story/13248641/a-voluntary-evacuation-has-been-issued-for-parts-of-marlboro-co
pscp.tv/w/bH7-RTF6dktOcFlEZVBkRWV8MXlvSk1wVnJBa1dHUTG0uEtwkADiXPDztB55nqNPG6DAKkUGAdVS0itWPj1N
abstvradio.com/radio/
twitter.com/breaking911/status/905530521689747458
weather.weatherbug.com/weather-camera/?cam=EEXMS
twitter.com/DevinSenaUI/status/905485129426010114
twitter.com/internetofzings/status/905542576035422208
kctv5.com/story/36305037/a-delta-commercial-flight-just-raced-hurricane-irma-to-puerto-rico
twitter.com/PeruTwiter/status/905563932718399488
facebook.com/abstvradio/videos/1505370289562190/
youtube.com/watch?v=6tPOysgE_lA
nhc.noaa.gov/text/refresh/MIATCPAT1 shtml/062055.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=2iDmRNCY0Rw
youtube.com/watch?v=TzFnYcIqj6I
nhc.noaa.gov
geocities.ws/cnuosles/3brothers.html
dermeister.nl/RG/RG-C.html
businessinsider.com/hurricane-irma-evacuation-jetblue-discounts-flights-99-dollars-2017-9
archive.is/qFFWW
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_crocodile
splatterbox.us:7415/listen.pls
abstvradio.com/local-farmers-are-benefitting-in-several-ways-as-chinese-instructors-conduct-a-workshop/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Read the catalog. Still rolling for New York fingers crossed

One off OP
You had one chance to save Florida and you dropped the ball
Kek , kidding my man kidding wipe all those jews and niggers out.
White families , leave now
Spics niggers chinks and various shitskins stay right where you're at. Learn to swim learn to swim learn to swim (don't worry it's too late)
PRAISE KEK AND WASH AWAY THE JEW RATS FROM FLORIDA

Maybe Irma-chan will dig south and level Austin. Or swing and demolish DC and Baltimore.

Maybe Irma-chan will dig south and level Austin. Or swing and demolish DC and Baltimore.

Fucking great….I'm in Cancun as we speak. Only here for five more days…

I'm sitting in Irma's path. They're predicting the bitch is gonna skirt right up the coast, but we're still under a state of emergency.

If it hits my area directly though, my family and I are already prepared to gtfo of here. We're gonna be topping off our own supplies though in the offchance we don't have to leave. May lose power for a few days, but I'm lucky enough to live in a non-flood zone so things shouldn't get too bad. Only real worry is my wife going into labor when it happens.

why LARP?

No idea user.

Miamis filled with jews in and around it. It deserves a nice visit from sweet Irma-chan if she wants to vacation in southern Florida.

That sucks, user. On the bright side, maybe your kid will get super powers because he was born in the eye of a hurricane or some shit.

IRMA GERD IDS HABBENING
I can harvey believe it

They do user, just not anything good.

This is like the forth fuggin thread you sack of hobo shit. Use the fucking catalog, god damn, how complicated is this shit?

Dubs of truth. Can confirm women like gay shit and mainstream nardo-tier anime

Give this OP a chance to be less of a faggot for once.

What's the actual day it will hit America?

It's like everyone forgets that California is a source of immense spiritual power and there's a reason why the kikes congregated there. California is the most important state in the United States and it needs to be reclaimed. Chances of something bad happening to it are extremely low.

Current predictions put it at Late Saturday/Early Sunday

GOD PLEASE WIPE JEW YORK AND NEW PUSSY OFF THE MAP

The Puerto Rico HAARP will be turned on and used to deflect Irma, this will change it's heading and weather people will be recalculating avidly as it tracks for New York.

Best Koreas nuke point at Commiefornia

Not universally true. yes, I do have a wife and post on Holla Forums I'm trying to quit you guys but I can't

This is completely true. My sister talks about how she "is such a nerd," yet when I showed her logh she barely paid attention. I'm pretty sure she is a fujoshit. I've given up on her really. At the age of 4 I knew she had problems, and my parents did nothing to straighten her out. I guess if they want to waste money to send her to another 4 years of writing college to get an (((education))) then that's their problem. As much as I love my family, their views are outdated and I know talking will do jackshit.

Based on what you have posted, you'd get a failing grade in good taste in anime.

I'm right there with you on this one. The reason Cali is so fucked is because of how pure and beautiful it originally was - the prime target for corruption. Everyone says to leave it behind but I can't get Cali out of my mind, amazing place. Refuse to see it go down.

Nichijou is comfy, Tanya is best loli, and Reifags can suck a dick.
Other than that Makoto Shinkai, Studio Ghibli and Ryūtarō Nakamura are fantastic.

Oh, here's a good one you might not have seen, it's terribly underrated.

So SHOW THEM SHIT. Do it on your birthday, or do it for another as a present.
What kind of problems, onii-chan~?

There are some very misguided Anons who want this place to be incinerated in nuclear fire. They fail to realize that the Jews took this land because of its value. Valuable things should not be thrown away or given to parasites, they should be reclaimed and protected.

HUE HUE NUKE EVERTHING LOLZ XD LE PRAISE KEK MY DUDES XD

-t OP

fuck off

THREAD ALREADY EXIST, USE THE FUCKING CATALOG, YOU AUTISTIC FAGGOT.

Bump, because you're a fag.

sage, because you're a faggot for bumping a thread that already exists, stop flooding the fucking catalog.

Buh-buh-bump. Stop saging and I'll stop bumping.

sage

Bump

sage

OP killed himself later last night.

holy shit looks at this scary graphic on drudge

kek

That would be fucking awesome man. I'm cool with a niner plus eq to finish off california once and for all

Just did a twatter search for war goddess. Word has spread, and the storm is brewing. Time to meme irresponsibly.

source?

Nine isn't good enough. Have some standards.

33% is a failing grade. You only feel Tanya is good because of the setting and while I feel asuka is better it doesn't mean the show isn't shit.

sage

Diabolik Wifebeaters Lovers. It's what a harem show looks like when produced for women instead of lonely neets.

That's strange enough I kind of want to see it just to know what goes on there.

MODS

Is this seriously what drudge is using?
god, fuck drudge

bump

Kill the other first, only 28 posts remaining.

this is the bread. please report and request a sticky so it can stay up until it takes off and the clones fall away

Saving the hostage is always the best case scenario. Whenever possible.

the jews only live in and around the cities, the farther you get from the big cities the whiter and redder california gets, also meth.

Live from the Cajun Navy

fucking gross, the zello is going to be chock-full of spics for this one

Goodness and you thought us pipeniggers were bad in the Harvey threads.
Tskk Tskk

Good time for North Korea to nuke America NOT for America to nuke North Korea you absolute fucking retard.

Barbuda just about to get nailed.

Last live stream on air from those islands
radiozdk.com/main/zdk-live/

No.

Those French Islands are fucked ;w;

ISLANDER FAGGOTS BTFO
ALL THE SHILLS WHO WANTED US TO MAKE A COMMUNITY ON AN ISLAND TO SAVE THE WHITE RACE BTFO
F==UCK ISLANDS==
FUCK COASTS
FUCK CITIES

WOOOOOOO!!

This hurricane is new news to me.
Im in west palm beach walking distance from the beach.
I can't even begin to explain how annoyed and angry i feel that some stupid fucking storm is going to cut of my power to vidya and internet.
What did i do to deserve this i rarely even leave my house.
I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY EYES

Shiva's dance of destruction, after the Eclipse of Indra, the Kali Yuga starts

LOL

They got frenchy names but they are all really nigger islands user.

==It's fucking happening.==

Dude. It's not going to cut your power and vidya and internet. It's going to kill you and demolish your house.

Go home, reddit underage.

Every single caller for the past 5 hours has had to be told to turn down their radios. I hope they all drown because of that

ZDK Liberty Radio 97.1 - FM 97.1 - St. John's
ice3.securenetsystems.net/ZDKR
streema.com/radios/play/9858

Eat shit, faggot.
Im neither underage nor a plebbitor.

You're just like them or worse.

user I am a medium. Do you want me to hold a seance later this week to call you to the table so I can talk to you when you're dead?

regards, >>>/fringe/

this storm will kill a lot of turtles

fucking gay, this is why i requested sticky at least until we establish which bread is the bread

I never post on Holla Forums this board isnt for me.
Also i think you may jave misinterpreted the tone of my post. It's okay though it tends to happen when i reply to angry asshurt retards such as yourself. stop it you're making this thread worse. i recommend checking out the suicide board.

#IrmaLootCrew getting prepared

Hahahaha, go play video games, manchild.

Mods should fix this shit

if i die i just want to be left alone. Ghost life is probably comfy.

Implying that i care about anything you just listed.
And if i am who you think i am then you're even more retatded for spending time replying to me.
On a dead anonymous image board.
Wew

Well unless you're already experienced in astral travel I can at least help you get oriented to things out there otherwise you could get yourself into a lot of trouble that you don't want to be in.

Clearly underage, or at least irredeemably infantilized.

K

niggers (and to a lesser extent spics) are going to have a hard time pronouncing irma
harvey is a familiar name to them
Ihave2apologize.png

wrh.noaa.gov/mesowest/getobext.php?wfo=pqr&sid=BARA9&num=12&raw=0

Just had a 154mph hit in Barbuda

This user gets it.
Farmland, innawoods and small local towns or gtfo.

archive.is/9IouY

The weather station just broke. 155mph

It's probably reading the false calm within the eye right now

Kek, what a faggot.

KYS loser

No news? No streams?

I wouldn't be suprised if this is samefag behind a proxy.

Look my id, retard.

Thanks for the offer but im fine.
Also thanks Holla Forums posters for the updates.
I dont go on this board very often.

Look at you, so isolated from reality that you think only one person in the entire world would think you're a complete fuckin faggot and loser.

Everyone who knows you probably thinks you're a faggot and a loser

Also
8ch's IDs are cache-only. Just open a incognito tab and you have a new one, manchild.
Go play videogames, insert Kangz Creed inside your ass, go melt your brain.

Hey there me, on my VPN, trying to fuck with an inconsequential genetic dead end faggot.

Ill be sure to take what you say to heart.
Have fun shitting up threads with your insightful posts.

Threadly reminder this is made by HAARP to cause chemical storage and plants to explode to poison the sates with the highest odds of voting for trump again

A perfect time for you to spirit your girl away, user. Are you going to go and save your girl, or are you going to sit there and watch her die?

Earthquakes when?

latest images from Google Earth

It reads down to 1mph before. Never "calm"

Barometer also fucked

is it happening yet

Barbuda is gonna be erased from the face of the earth.

I guess that means there's a vacancy

might as well try to plant your flag

ZDK RADIO can't get a hold of anyone on that island. The emergency services also can't reach anyone there.

Trips of spook confirm

F

Were was u when barbaduke was kill

that nigga is stoned as fug

kek

Come on Irma. Become a super hurricane that has ascended past a super hurricane.

I know you're supposed to stay hunkered down while the eye passes, but I'd love to see a picture of what that looks like from the ground. Clear skies with a circle of death all around you.

if this nigger is as powerful as they say then there's a chance the entire island is under water

Despite the hype, this isn't literally a storm of Atlantean proportions. It is very powerful though.

It's dead, Jim.

I wonder if it's the midget dj

Sheet, nigga, they's all dead. Also, how the fuck do you have a nation with only 81,000 people? That's a fucking country. We need to kill them all and annex the land to the USA.

what's the point if it's basically underwater?

Extremely strategic location and great tourism destination.

I have a faceberg account I haven't used in like three or four years. I lived in FL for about 6 years and moved back up north a year ago so I could vote for Dornerd Drampf in my home state.

I just looked through the facebook wall to see what people I knew were saying about this incoming shitstorm, and more than a couple of them were like "so this hurricane isn't bad enough, it might get joined by ANOTHER storm. But oh no guys, remember global warming isn't real #amirite?"

I think they're where they should be. And these are people I trained with under a scientific discipline…marine biology.

Some user mentioned this in another thread. The dropping pressure and windspeed means it's going to go through something called a wall revolution where its speed will drop for a bit, but the storm will then get bigger and expand before returning to its previous strength.

top fucking kek man

as long as it's the east coast. That wind and rain sounds blissful inside with a nice coffee instant mochaccino, looking out the window at the palms swaying in the distance.

So the windspeed spinny thing has been ripped off, I presume.

155mph peak then nothing

hey maybe Darwin didnt lie about everything despite evolution being disproved…
Natural selection… stupid kills…
theres a denial mechanism called normalcy bias and as we just saw with harvey can be quite fatal
stupid apparently replicates like a virus
muh depopulation

lad you might want to check your color calibration/video settings (unless it's intended).

Any streams at all up? Wanna see this thing scour the Earth.

this is some advanced mystery bait

It's better this way.

only this radio

Maybe once it reaches civilization
Nothing for now
If there was a way to listen to the radio there assuming they have a working transmission tower right now we could know something.

Looks to me like one of those programs that changes the screen's color temperature permanently or over the day. Probably bad for user's opsec.

this is a legit stream (video)

abstvradio.com/live-streaming/

It doesn't work here

Try a different browser. I had to open it in Chrome.

They also cant get ahold of anyone in Barbuda

>2 hurricanes literally a pair of eyes

spooky

danke

I can't imagine the spectacle we are going to discover once it passes over it and the mass media goes there to take a look.

Maybe it will wake people the fuck up because they've been pretty complacent seeming about their impending rape at this point

Well there is a whole string of little islands irma is going to wreck for them to check out. I don't think msm will go to Barbuda and Antigua. They are very self sufficient, Christian, and strongly anti-gay. We will just see endless reports of poor Haitians in need of gibs and refugee status.

this 100%

Let me reiterate what the user said: The French Islands are fucked.

Jeb! kept Florida's turtles safe as governor and would have done so as president, but we had to choose the chaos candidate.

Wishful (and hopeful) thinking. Tomorrow I'll let you know how we felt it.

Checkin' them trips.

user please.

Almost 4am an not a peep from anyone on Barbuda.

Probably because it has a population of less than 2000 people.

not anymore it don't

Is it possible that 2,000 niggers just drowned in Barbuda?

They went live

New spaghetti models, anons. Cone hasn't been updated yet, but more and more models are pushing Irma further right. Remember, the right side of hurricanes is the worst. Screencaps show how they looked over three periods.

cyclocane.com/irma-spaghetti-models/

lel

Why does nature always cuck out?

super nog

Fucking lol'd. What was that nigger thinking?

Noooo soft girls voice :3

The mass media doesn't do that anymore. They just make shit up.

Come on, that's obviously ching chong not nig nog. Also old. Don't tell me I'm the only one that's watched everything on LL.

Choke on a big of dicks you autistic faggot. Better yet, get yourself caught in the incoming storm.

Hurricane hunters have kept away from this thing for over two hours now.

your button having been pushed now forces you to admit you should gas yourself.
thanks for playing.
have a nice day.

fucking splat

And to follow up on this, cone is now lining up a lot more nicely with the models.

Wish they could have posted after pics.

I like how it goes out of its way to switch course to florida

God really hates Florida.

Climate engineering causing hurricanes:

youtube.com/watch?v=_yQ78kNFJ60&t=196s

just putting this out there.

Yeah. The Black Sun marked the beginning of a chaos era that will bring forth stability again

spooky

pottery

they evolved for millions of years to withstand hurricanes

oh, wait, you are murrikan, sorry to mention evolution bro

Who here unironically believes this is HAARP?

As are the buildings in hurricane-prone areas built to withstand hurricanes.

This shit is gayer than a nigger farting.

Did the camera evolve too?

Cameras barely existed on the timescale that evolution takes place

puerto rico is next

some webcams are working here:

reservationsbvi.com/web cams.html

WE'RE FUCKED, I won't be hit directly with the top speed winds although I'm in the north side of the island but this is breddy gay.
Silver lining, the urbanites get hit the hardest.

you'll survive
I can't find a place in Puerto Rico with winds predicted to be above 120 Km/h

God hates spics

it'll miss the Dominica Republic too it seems

earth.nullschool.net/#2017/09/07/0900Z/wind/surface/level/orthographic=-61.40,13.58,1172/loc=-68.628,18.913

what's the sneaky third doing? looks big already

Miami Beach, September 10
135 Km/h

earth.nullschool.net/#2017/09/10/1500Z/wind/surface/level/orthographic=-75.58,25.30,3000/loc=-80.133,25.824

it'll stay in the Atlantic

God damnit

dailycaller.com/2017/09/05/virgin-islands-allows-national-guard-to-seize-guns-ammo-ahead-of-hurricane-irma/ shits already going south and the storm hasn't even rekt anyone yet.

that post was made when the thread was at 300 posts, you fucking moron, how late do you have to be?

is this still the bread

IS IT HAPPENING YET?

yes :DDDDDDD

does this cam work for you guys
cant tell if cam is down or if it's my potato internet
earthcam.com/cams/puertorico/sanjuan/?cam=sanjuan3

THE DONG EXPANDS!

And Florida is the dong of the US. The two tips are gonna meet!

utterly gay

find those puerto rican cams boys
it's happening today in broad daylight

"stronger than Mattew"

its only gay if the balls touch

skylinewebcams.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=UU9T9JwQofw
That last one is the same cam as the earthcam site but I can't get it to work on the earthcam site

looks shopped tbh

Go join the other tards on florida.

P A N I C
A
N
I
C

There are a couple CMEs headed this way due to recent X range solar flares. The chance of storm intensification with elevated charted particles hitting earth increases, especially considering the the sheer size of Irma.

C
I
N
A
P A N I C

a G3 storm means beautiful auroras, nothing much else, and it's not linked to the hurricane for sure

swpc.noaa.gov/communities/space-weather-enthusiasts

spaceweather.com/

11am UPDATE OUT..BIG NEWS FOR EAST COAST
nhc.noaa.gov/

Good riddance, Miami!

Either way, those Gommies in Cuba are fucked

It's going to be a great weekend

All those jews and their vote fraud and bullshit down there deserve the worst.

IT"S HAPPENING

video of flight through the eye of the storm

checked, holy shit

(checked)
agreed

Oh wow. That's scary.

it's a loop

is that kike even in Florida right now?

Checked
DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD FUCKING SMASHED DEAD DEAD DEAD THEY ARE FUCKED
WITNESSED

floridadisaster.org/

Bunch of imbeciles. They knew days in advance to not get out of house.

gloomtube is sleeping
various streams
virgin islands
youtube.com/watch?v=vTGjdO3fvJY
weather channel
youtube.com/watch?v=7JF102_W99Y
multi stream

Wind-Chan is having a good day!

BUENO

Did I just watch someone die live? Where is this? Antigua?

(checked)
BUENO HAPPENING

Shiva really is upon us, the Kind One is no more
zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-06/hurricanes-slam-south-shocking-images-show-western-us-literally-fire

The West Coast is literally burning.

Yeah it's fire season, this is what happens. It's not weird at all.

This is when fires happen, this is why wildland firefighters are generally only employed during summer months.

Rolling for earthquake along the San Andreas fault line next

Yellowstone is overdue is it not?

Yellowstone will probably blow within the next 150 years, but I doubt it will go off within the next 15.

Overdue.

End KEK Times Happenings Buffet! We have it all: Massive Hurricanes, X9 Solar flares, Forest fires and to top it of a Great Earthquake(soon)! Wait there's more! A Huge Special Extra XXL Extraordinaire Super Surprise Happening will be revealed September 23rd. You don't want to miss this.. you can't miss it.

Prob some video from years ago. PayPal scam

WWIII will be set off by best Korea

checked its happening

Live video in BVI facebook.com/Almira.Arayata/videos/1784763808217804/?hc_ref=ARTDSmqu8snqfroJRDtTeX_wpmN_YZmoPgaKbUKqcBfvkW0RjU3L_tycVRK0Qtk-13E

salton sea. So comfy except for when the faggot hippy artists come and trash the place

I HEAR HURRICANES A BLOWING
I KNOW THE END IS COMING SOON
I FEAR RIVERS OVERFLOWIN
I HEAR THE VOICE OF RAGE AND RUIN

Checked, Quads confirms it. Praise KEK,

Reported for continuing to shill kike numerology lies.

meme responsibly

It's a forgone conclusion.
We were born to bear witness to the wrath of God.
Clean your rooms you have until the end of September.

i will clean my room

You best do that.

FUCK YOU, I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME!

Explain further.

Do you plan to build raft out of all those crusty socks when the flood comes?
Do your laundry, die comfy with clean socks on.

My mom does, she's full Alex Jones.

I thought the PNW was really wet?
The fuck?

IT'S SUPERSTORM TIME!
again.

Based mom.

Barbuda is no longer.

What the hell, why can't the guy use manual focus?

(checked)
It was swallowed up by hurricane kek.

"There's no such thing as a category six hurricane" they said.

Well, there is now.

It's the current year + 1 and Nature doesn't care wtf?
rip barbuda

+2

Current year - 1 is the only correct terminology

I love nature tbh

If only Jeff Piotrowski was there…

Whole islands are disappearing over night. It really is end times shit.

Remember to burn the bodies.
Ice Age-chan is coming.

(checked)
Seriously though this happens with the underdeveloped islands in the Antilles. People don't even travel to Barbuda they go to the resorts on Antigua.

NW Iowafag here. It's been mid-60's for the week and will rocket back up to 80 for the County Fair next week. Just right in the middle of it all and getting fucky weather.

When were you when Barbuda dies?

I was at home activating almonds when Hungary ring

"Barbuda is die"

"no"

BPearthwatch released a video talking about the different spaghetti models now showing a good chance of the Hurricane skirting up the east coast and heading north in a straight line for Virginia and our hurricane shieldwall, the "Carolinas".

Is this a parody account?

These retards have no idea how things work. In the HAPPENING they will all parish because they won't have their smartphones to tell them what to do 24/7

No such thing as Category 6 - That is retarded.
It is upgraded to a Typhoon or something, as far as I know.

Volcano sciencefag in last thread said the magma chamber is 8-10% full and the chamber is 50 miles X 12 miles .
So is a no blow for a long time for yellowstone.
Plus the ground around it has to heave a shit ton and it is laying flat with a tiny amount of movement otherwise normal.

kek

Checked. RIP Miami.

Their main mode of emergency comms was an HF radio at the pd. The roof blew off and they evacuated to a shelter. That's the last thing anyone knew.

It hasn't been 'upgraded' to a typhoon; typhoon is just terminology differences.

Michiganfag here it's gonna get cold. I think all the predictions are too conservative and not taking the eclipse into account.

But who was phone?

So, why?

This picture makes me sick to my stomach. Literal nausea at exposure to innocence. It’s fucking infuriating. I don’t care about the context, I don’t care if the original poster was being autistic or sarcastic or even honest. The very existence of it makes me livid.

And also urbanites have stupidly strong buildings
t. living in San Juan

There is no hurricane -> typhoon. The name difference only refers to the region of the world in which it originates and exists. Category 5 is the highest of hurricane, anything higher is clickbait.

Depends on the ocean basin the storm is formed in. Also useful because the seasons are obviously at different times

Here's a livestream from Puerto Rico

youtube.com/watch?v=3Q2CzQclKQc

Not very much at all during the summer, thunderstorms and dumbfuck transplants with fireworks make it quite a cleansing time.

What if we just meme this hurricane into a permanent hurricane like Jupiter.

It is going to be glorious.

If we hype it as a typhoon/cat6, it will grow. See willpower² x autism² = Greater Happenings . It's magic.

Looks like the solar panels are working at a limited capacity. What a tragedy.

Those boats are gonna get fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked.

ETA till it hits wherever that cam is?

stream

youtube.com/watch?v=uz0jCtrlvuE

DIE SHED DIE

youtube.com/watch?v=G5KXLC_q8sM

Gook protest about thaad

(Checked)
Thanks now I finally understand the difference between a cyclone and a typhoon.
Regional terminology

bretty good stream, you should make a new thread about it

Vanity before safety is the nigger way.

K-POP protest ongoing bretty good.

watching

Damn, that's cold. May be you can find one of those surplus stores with old lumber or furniture you could break down.

Wew lads, rip barbuda, rip haiti, rip cuba and rip florida

will the winds still be that strong when it hits Florida though?

drought, forest fire, chad supreme leader nukes.

Probably Cat 4-5 on landfall

Might drop to a Cat4 by the time it hits Florida but projections keep changing on that. It's interesting how many buildings are still standing in that video though. I want to know how much was built hurricane grade or not.

Not if it's suburbs to house the goyim.

Why? North Korea has already escalated the situation, so why not take precautions?

It was almost all solid concrete buildings, not likely to blow over

based jeff warning people to GTFO NOW

he looks concerned

it'll be 5

"you need a plane ticket"
"nearby states aren't far away enough"

IT'S HAPPENING
WE KATRINA BOIS

It can't be anything more than a 5 despite the push by the weather channel/ Noaa (these idiots keep trying to push the naming of winter storms!) jew propagandists to dub it a Cat 6. Chances are it will make land on the US as a category 4.

Hope there's more Jeff this time around.

Cat6 is the kind of shit that would only make sense for some gook super typhoon that won't happen here, unless we meme it. I'm betting it'll landfall as a 5 but drop to 4 over FL land

With that attitude we might not have any happening at all.

but with these attitudes we will
(checked)
(checked)

Oh boy he's already way ahead of the state. They're redirecting the evacuating of Keys and Miami to just central counties. Give it 2 days and those poor fools will be stuck on the interstate headed North again.

Thing is, the scale is based on severity of damage expected. Cat 5 is already a 30-mile wall of death tornadoes around the eye, with boards and branches already turned into missiles and roofs ripped off and wooden structures pushed over. Cat 6 would mean what? Skyscrapers ripped from their foundations?

they'll end up being put in like fucking, brunswick georgia. then they'll be evacuated again

cat 6 would mean "we're retards and thought cat 5 got boring"

lmao @ XTRP model heading for Houston

Just keep shoving them up the coastline as Irma follows behind. What a meme that'd be

Well it is, why have a cat 5 when a cat 6 brings more HypePower to the Judgment of KEK train.

Rip Kennedy Space Center. No more NASA launches.

HURRICANE IRMA NOW A 185 MPH CAT 5

HERE'S A REAL ODDITY: Hurricane Irma is registering on seismometers

Here's Irma on the Antigua/Barbuda Seismogram

UPDATE: IRMA KNOCKED THIS STATION OUT BEFORE THE EYE WALL PASSED.

That is why it went blank.

I have only this to say: If you are in the evacuation zone and are determined to stay where you are, Irma is making an ominous looking earthquake. That's something I never heard of before.

welp, my potential inheritance of a house in Hilton Head is looking pretty grim.

good enough point, but i'm only seeing jews push cat6

it would be good. meme it

The property will still be worth something.

UPDATE: The way the trajectory cone is going, (if this continues) Irma is not going to strike Florida.

I pray for Irma to eradicate NJ.

wot

3.33*10-4mm/s
You see, with a seismometer sensitive enough you can measure the waves of your neighbor taking a crap.

Excuse me? It goes right over the eastern coast of Florida you double nigger. It's gonna strike Florida 3 times when it crosses over every little bay on the coast

Kikes are motivated by the shekels from people stocking emergency supplies.

That's actually worth something to a developer over a few years.

it's wider than the entire state by 200 miles. we're getting hit, and we'll be fine, like every other FL hurricane.

fucking yankees.

the cone is not the width of the storm, the cone is the predicted path it could take (that's why it gets wider the further out)

Well the EYE isn't going to hit Florida - if this keeps up. Which is slightly better news for them but it's still going to get drenched and battered as fuck.

Blind fag. Go to the nhc site and press "On" for forecast track line. It crosses into Florida at least briefly

Tampa Bay here. 70 people rushed our Publix this morning at the opening, and 50 people were in line at Walmart for the water machine. Fucking assholes

Even if it doesn't have the eye on Miami, the spin off tornadoes are dangerous enough.

Say goodbye to Florida, you had better drive on up out of state ASAP!!!

My apologies, the jews at the weather channel and Noaa shilling for global warming piss me off.

HURRICANE JEWISH (IRMA)
CONFIRMED CATEGORY 6!

nigger, we all know that. We also know that the STORM is ~400mi wide. FL is only 150mi wide.

tell that to all those folks with prime beachfront property east of A1A, who now own part of the ocean

Based pine forests are based.

I discovered a pattern.
When it's day, Irma shifts eastwards of Florida.
When it's night, Irma shifts westwards of Florida.

That's why projections keep bouncing around.

day = east, night = west, therefore middle = directly onto florida
best outcome

And it's kept crossing over Florida land less and less with each new projection while we're still 3/4 days out. That's why I said "if this keeps up" you angry faggot.

You sure friendo? I remember when it was projected to turn north east to FL. In fact, it's gotten further onto FL or around the same amt with every projection. I'm not angry, I just think you're a faggot. Check my quads next time.

Y'all Floridians can't say y'all haven't been warned about this in advance!!!

Really? No. It crosses Florida, stop being uneducated.

keked thats the spirit! global warming is just a code word for global ovens of course it will be warmer, for them at least.

There's the template if anyone wants to have fun with that.

this must be the work of that damn gangster communist computer god on the dark side of the moon we never see

Spencer was supposed to be in Gainesville on the 12th.

Yeah, it's gonna get pretty intense over there in Southern Swampland!!!

what's the latest spaghetti?
looks like irma is totally cucking
east side of storm is "dirty side" and looks it won't even hit FL
LAME

And on mobile fuck you

PASTEBIN
====

notehub.org/b1v5b

RUNDOWN
====

LINKS
====

trackthetropics.com/irma
tropicaltidbits.com/storminfo/

ral.ucar.edu/hurricanes/realtime/plots/northatlantic/2017/al112017/

windy.com/

Emergency Info:
floridadisaster.org

nhc.noaa.gov/prepare/ready.php

Comfy:
twcclassics.com/audio/years.html

STREAMS
====
mahobeachcam.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=sJDDxaq_C5M [Open]

youtube.com/watch?v=K3OHZHHPU9k [Open]

youtube.com/watch?v=pGORLr9_i4U [Open]

codepen.io/alexneises/full/brJvLp/

Any Jeff, or is he not doing this one?

I've been using this local guy's site for tracking everything all at once
spaghettimodels.com/

He's not live right now it seems but maybe he'll pop up. I'd check back near 5ish est when they do more recon on it

The Moon viewed in the center of Irma's eye

Puerto Rico is getting lashed by Irma right now!!!

Lovely. Is there a higher resolution and quality?

All I can say is visit the image here:

ht tps://twitter.com/53rdWRS/status/905404366831710208

The KEKtrain of Judgement is steared by our collective will power, HypePower. Believe and it will be a Happening. Believe not and it will be a weekend of shit tier threads on afa riots and SJW said this or that. Where's your spirit of chaos user? Have faith, these are the End KEK times.

Irma moving west, a Cat 5 storm with 185 MPH winds!!!

Prettty BAD stormy weather out there!!!

Satellite Loop of Gulf, Caribbean & Atlantic

Come to Florida and SAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!

2 NUCLEAR PLANTS IN ITS PATH
archive.is/jKG33

AQUA-SAMA SMASH THAT PLANT!

I don't like spics

It's gonna get intense!!!

OK, how about the Irish?!!!

Irish weather girl struck by LIGHTNING!!!

What is this company and why is it so cool?

Hurricane Emergency Preparedness List:
3-7 Days of non-perishable Food Items and/or MRE's per person, per household. Restock only what needs to be re-stocked if you are have these. Use any frozen foods first, immediately, if/when Power goes out. 4 Gallons of Tap Water-Day/Per Person kept within sealed containers. Please, restrain over-buying bottled water. We will need it for our recovery efforts. Rain Water catchment systems. Boil and filter all rain water. State-wide supplies of water are already in short enough supply. 10-14 Days of non-perishable foods, MREs, and tap water kept in containers(maximum).
Minimum of 7-10 Day(s) of Water Filtration tablets.
Minimum of 8 Gallons of Gasoline/Day for 5-7 Days for any Generators.
Fill up your personal vehicles within the next two days; if you have not already. Do not be caught off-guard during a Mandatory Evacuation
Please, restrain from over buying of Gasoline and/or Diesel, as State supply is already short.
Your supply will be requestioned by State Law Enforcement/State Army National Guard/State Guard for our reponse needs;
if we catch you hoarding or price gouging Fuels.
Minimum 1-Week of a First Aid Kit. Include any Prescription Medications and Prescription Antibiotics needed.
Please, keep prescription medications in their original Pharmacy Bottles if you are going to a State Shelter.
Baby Wipes, Hand Sanitizer. Optional: Wipe-down Shower Wipes and Feminine Hygiene/Feminine Cleasing Products -
7-10 Days minimum.

Firearms will returned after law and order are re-established. Your belongings will be searched before you are granted into an Emergency Shelter. One will be arrested and your firearm(s)/ammunition confiscated immediately and can enjoy Hurricane Irma in a County Jail until Hurricane Irma passes.
Battery/Human-powered Emergency Radio and/or Battery/Human-powered Television.
AA and AAA Batteries.Flashlights. Candles.

The four "most solid" buildings on the Caribbean island of Saint Martin have been destroyed as Hurricane Irma wreaks major damage in the region, the French government has said.
archive.is/n85zV

I hope you don't mind Russian weather babes!!!

Optional: Personal Firearm(s) and Ammunition for house-hold safety and safety of house-hold members.
Follow all State Laws pertaining to Castle Doctrine, Stand Your Ground, Alter-Ego Ruling,
and the new State law pertaining to the Open Carry of Long Guns. Handguns still need to be concealed and
you will be asked by LEO to provide your CWP if needed.
Do not bring any Firearms to any State-wide Shelter or Illegal Narcotics to Emergency Shelters.
Forewaring:
Firearms and ammuition may be confiscated by the National Guard in areas where looting and unrest become unmanagable by State Law Enforcement.
Firearms will returned after law and order are re-established.
Your belongings will be searched before you are granted into an Emergency Shelter.
One will be arrested and your firearm(s)/ammunition confiscated immediately
and you can enjoy Hurricane Irma in a County Jail until Hurricane Irma passes.
Battery/Human-powered Emergency Radio and Battery/Human-powered Television.
AA and AAA Batteries.
Flashlights.
Candles.

There will be no Spanish Language assistance or broadcasts from the State, unless, orders are given for such.

A more detailed Hurricane Checklist:
redcross.org/images/MEDIA_CustomProductCatalog/m4340160_Hurricane.pdf

Hurricane evacuation routes for the State of South Carolina:
scdot.org/getting/pdfs/Evac_Maps/evacMap_CO.pdf

Prelimenary South Carolina Hurricane Shelters list:
scdhec.gov/HomeAndEnvironment/DisasterPreparedness/Hurricanes/Sheltering/
I will update this as needed.

Mandatory Evacuations:
Will be updated as we get news and updates.

Voluntary Evacuations:
Marlboro County - Bennettville area.
live5news.com/story/13248641/a-voluntary-evacuation-has-been-issued-for-parts-of-marlboro-co

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Current List of Emergency Hurricane Agencies on notice:
South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control
South Carolina State Emergency Management
South Carolina Army National Guard
South Carolina State Guard
South Carolina Department of Transportation
South Carolina State Law Enforcement Division
South Carolina Highway Patrol
All respective Local Law Enforcement Agencies within these Counties.
List will be updated as situation unfolds.
Marlboro County OEM and MCSO
Horry County OEM and HCSO
Dillon County OEM and HSCO
Marion County OEM and MCSO
Florence County OEM and FCSO
Georgetown County OEM and GCSO
Williamsburg County OEM and WCSO
Charleston County OEM and CCSO
Dorchester County OEM and DCSO
Collecton County OEM and CCSO
Berkeley County OEM and BCSO
Hampton County OEM and HCSO
Beaufort County OEM and BCSO
Jasper County OEM and JCSO

End of announcement.

oh its only if you go to the (((shelter)))

Looks like Trumps carribean property took a hit.

can we get some sauce on this? can't find the orig.

Firearms will returned after law and order are re-established.

HAHAHAHAHAHA come and take it

Jeff is live now, my app just informed me. No link sorry.

this tbh

What is this company and why is it so cool?

Fucking stupid app

pscp.tv/w/bH7-RTF6dktOcFlEZVBkRWV8MXlvSk1wVnJBa1dHUTG0uEtwkADiXPDztB55nqNPG6DAKkUGAdVS0itWPj1N

prepper talk triggers my tism

fugg

Haha, no. New Orleans took like two years to give them back after Katrina, and only because the NRA twisted their balls in court. Never surrender your firearms to the government for any reason. BE PREPARED and store them in a spook-proof safe.

Truth. Fuck their jewish reasons, you have enough hidey holes for your raifus.

All the more reason for me to keep my firearm so I can deal with the looters that the Guard and Police can't deal with. Who the fuck comes up with this stupid shit?

JEFF IS LIVE ON PERISCOPE

jews

these niggers in puerto rico aren't even losing their fucking wifi what is this shit

link?

eye isn't directly over them yet. in time they will be nigged

user, the reason they want your gun is not to have more resources to protect you (they have more than enough of those), but because they consider you a potential looter who will be much easier to subdue if he doesn't have a gun.

DJT just got a free remodel

Why wouldn't they just confiscate guns from likely looters (blacks and spics) and enlist the help of white gun owners? Because they are jews who just wanna steal your shit.

really makes you think

save this tweet for when Irma drowns hundreds of shitskins. doing great sweetie!

i don't have any guns, and i'll shoot you if you attempt an illegal search

Rip
If they straight up lost contact with barbuda i can't imagine shitholes like puerto rico or cuba faring any better

Oy vey, how dare you imply african americans are somehow more likely to loot than whites! If anything, it's the whites who are the most likely looters - remember how they looted africa of natural wealth??? Stupid goyim.

Sad

you aren't that bright, are ya?

RIP BRANSON

kek

lol, get the fuck out of your house virgins

fucking losers

reported

Branson already tweeted that he was off down into his wine cellar.

I hope it floods

He's already drowned under 20 feet of water

abstvradio.com/radio/

but are you shmacked son?

There so far there is only an unofficial report of one fatality.

90% of structures destroyed.

Shit-skins need to be flooded and irradiated

Your home is gonna get flooded

wew lad
rip puerto rico, rip haiti, rip cuba, rip florida

reported

No friendo, you just made a confusing statement , although I get it now. Still, if you manage to not own guns somehow, you're fucking gay. Not even directed at you, directed to any user reading my shit post.

user it's a spec in the ocean with a population less than 2,000.

But Holocaust 6 gorllion dead in Florida confirmed.

90% gone in barbooga, 90% gone in miami spic neighborhoods

THICC

Dude they got ground into fucking paste
floridians are retarded, they think they're going to be fine

this shit's gonna be katrina all over again

oh shit
rip

trips confirm. barbuda is mostly dead, majority of the population is now bodies

Is this the time to go down to Bermuda and turn it into a white ethnostate?

The more important question, did Branson get out alive?

check the links in
it updates itself from now to September 10

Retards on Twitter just repeating fakenews they hear blindly.
The offical state radio station is online and talking about it.

The PM called in to the station. Right now they are talking about ONE fatality.

if Kek thinks he deserved it, he is safe

TRIPS CONFIRMS NIGGERS ARE GOING TO DIE. LOTS OF NIGGERS WILL DIE. AMEN.

Hopefully Irma dosen't cuck out and skate by Florida. It's already cucking Hati and the DR

you do

virgins are scared to watch

They just shutdown some of the schools in central, west Florida for Thursday and Friday. Rarely do they close them so far in advance of a storm.

Models have moved back to the left to align with the coast. Good news for those who want to see Miami literally BTFO.

branson either drowned violently or got turned into pulled pork

It's time to temper the alarmist bullshit. Every low test faggot with a neckbeard who has never been through any adversity in their entire lives is claiming that this storm is going to wipe Florida off the map.

Wrong
Fact: Floridians are the most powerful race in the world

Now about the alarmist bullshit:
refers to the amount of buildings damaged.
And let me make this clear: the amount of buildings DAMAGED. Not destroyed, not wiped out, simply damaged.
The more he can sell 'oh shit nigger we are already dead', the more gibs he can get.
TEMPER THYSELVES
IS THIS HOW YOU WILL ACT ON THE DOTR? I HOPE NOT

ibnofunallowed
t. Floridian

you think your judgement isnt coming?
kek

twitter.com/breaking911/status/905530521689747458

(checked)
(checked)

There might be something more to this, even if it is a super sensitive sensor.

is that why you're still a virgin?

yup, that's exactly what I heard too. Hell, if they really lost that many people, they'd PAY us to do it if we play our cards right.

if you're so powerful why did you let spics, niggesr, faggots and jews take over the majority of your clay?
fuck out of here sunshine cuck

GATORFAGS WILL ALSO GET THE ROPE, user

they said "damaged", which means "at least one broken window"

only one person dead confirmed

No kidding. Houston was 80 ft above sea level and still got swamped by Harvey (70 dead so far). Miami is 7 ft above sea level. Storm surge alone will take it off the map.

Irma will eat your taco Paco. You have to go back.

kek fuck you sunshine nigger. i hope your sunshine falls down on your ass and blows your house down

user do you know how niggers work? you did get hitler dubs, but they'll never confirm every death that happened because the niggers probably just sit in their shit fucking wood ooga booga huts, that would blow over in 50 mph wnd.

Get

What happens if they merge?

Sad.

ALL FUCKING NIGS AND SPICS MUST FUCKING HANG

Why leave my comfy home? The hurricane didn't even hit Miami niggers, injuns and spics are killing each other over food and water

Sometimes I miss being a degenerate.

If your yard isn't trenches, barbed wire, and sandbags to begin with, you've been doing it wrong long before Irma.

So tell me virgins, are you still blaming jews ?

You pretend to care for the " white race ', but the white race does not give a fuck about you. You are bottom of the barrel, untermensch. You are losers, plain and simple. You pretend the hold moral ground, but you are just virgin neckbeards that never had a change to live life and now search for excuses and lie t o yourselves.

This.

Oh, as opposed to the pristine untouched white paradise you live in huh? Fuck off, the federal government has cucked us all since 1865.

Nigger stop messing with third party sources.
nhc.noaa.gov/

==WE 3 hurricanes now=-
THREE

South Carolinians should brace themselves for major shortages. It is going to be worse than the hurricane.

remember to filter shills

welcome to the new epoch.

The eclipse was a sign of the end times :^)

One hurricane being hueg was a surprise, two is suspicious, three is a (((coincidence))), and four is just getting silly now. If we get one more hurricane about to hit the coast hard, you might as well assume anything and everything about 100-200 miles tops from the shoreline is ded.

Are you that jew who's dating a negress that was spamming threads a couple of days ago?

MODERN DAY, MODERN TIME

OUR GOD IS TRULY A VENGEFUL, WRATHFUL GOD

report and filter you faggots he tries to derail every thread with this

listen to this user, if you wanna bant at this guys 100 man army of himself, do it in threads about the shills

The Atlantic has awoken from its slumber.

Katia was kind of a surprise, but some models over a week ago showed it forming (would have been Jose if it happened) and striking Houston again. Now it's just supposed to crash into Mexico in a few days.

Coming out of st Martin

WRATH OF IRMA

He's not live now but this is his main periscope page.
www.pscp.tv/Jeff_Piotrowski/

"Here is the latest 5pm NHC track. Irma dropping pressure still. EURO ensembles cover both sides of Florida. Everyone in the cone (not just the center) should be paying very close attention. Expected to remain powerful all the way north WHEN it makes the turn. The turn is everything for who gets the worst. And we now have Hurricane Jose following Irma. And we now have Hurricane Katia in the BOC heading to Mexico."

looks totally fine

HOL UP

HOLY FUCK, HOW LOW CAN IT GO?

EVERYBODY LIMBO!

SERIOUSLY THOUGH, I THOUGHT LIKE 900MB WAS AS LOW AS HURRICANES COULD GO???

If your in Florida should be already prepped. Your gona see some shit no matter what.

What did you do, Ray?

What happened today that has their panties in a twist?

I dont know but it must be important

"I… I tried to think of the most harmless thing I could… surely the Stay-Puft Marshmallow BBWChan wouldn't hurt us, would she?"

total qt tbh

fugg

I was wondering when Katia would awaken.

DACA related stuff and possibly the ANTIFA dox. Small group of shills has been going on since this morning but the one with the youtubes appears to be some kind of self promoter idk.

Ya people are flipping shit when they heard 3 'canes I bet. The site is slow as fuck.

Good news spics and niggers are going to die.
HAHAHA

mein gott

The West Pacific grows 'em like no other basin, and mega Typhoon Tip bottomed out at 870 mbar.

For the Atlantic Wilma reached 882 mbar. Never forget how insane 2005 was for Atlantic cyclones.

MEIN HONKY-DEVIL!

weather.weatherbug.com/weather-camera/?cam=EEXMS

WEW

Very rare IrmaPepe

Neptune seems to be pissed off.

I was about to ask
"What if a third one pops up?"
It looks like I'm going to get my answer

What will this one be named lads, since it will start with an L?

THE KRAKEN WAKES

Witnessed

St Martin

nig you're just circling clouds. shit doesn't form that far up north. however the one to the south can be something

Th cloud in the north reminds me of a skull, user.

aw sheeit. i just noticed that. good catch and dubs user.
a sign not to be an obvious one (hurricane)

#1 is the dip caused by the coccyx you dumb faggot, not a hole.

Dropping like Irma's pressure. Sub-900 mbar landfall for 9/11?

Wow look at that mixed race paradise

888 mbar pressure confirmed. 877 maybe?

((([HorribleSubs])))

Next storm is General Lee.

Luftwaffe's revenge

twitter.com/DevinSenaUI/status/905485129426010114
twitter.com/internetofzings/status/905542576035422208

sage and spoiler for unrelated

Is that Ron?

1/10

It's like an artist's rendering from a book about extrasolar planets. Otherworldly.

French news report at least two dead on Saint-Martin and Saint-Barthélemy.

But they really don't know because on Saint-Martin the prefecture and the gendarmerie barracks have been severely damaged, while on Saint-Barthélemy fireman HQ is flooded, electric plant is completely fucked up.

French interior ministry went to say "basically the 4 toughest building on the islands have been destroyed, which means the more rustic ones are at least partially or completely destroyed".

There is also """youth""" that are looting the city centers…

rolling for 1600 dead, skins of shit get nature's whip.

If lee follow the same path as it did in 2011 it will be Katrina 2.0

My only fear is that they will use this to move shit skins further north into white neighborhoods as they did with Katrina.

can't do that if they all died

s-stop

If Miami gets chased north, Florida stops being a swing state.

I think you meant to say more & source.

I'd rather they be killed off and driven back to where they came from or fuck into mexico or some other latin american shithole.

It's like he's bowling them right down the center of the alley.

looks like a slight hook there tbh

Tejas is going to get tripledicked.

I'm betting Branson is dead. Last thing from him was "I'm hiding in the wine cellar" 9 hours ago. Faggot made his staff stay on the island too.

Who did what now?

Meant to quote

Sure as hell looks like it…

Madmen racing Irma to PR for one last flight

>kctv5.com/story/36305037/a-delta-commercial-flight-just-raced-hurricane-irma-to-puerto-rico

Richard Branson, the guy who owns Virgin Mobile, decided to stay on his private island in the BVI. They took a direct hit from the worst part of the storm.

He also made the people who work on the island stay.

Irma is still getting stronger.

TAKE THE LOLI PILL

Holy shit I kind of hope he is dead now. What an idiot. If digits, he's dead, and we nominate him for a Darwin award.

Are they slaves?

do not force digits

now they're saying it's only going to hit at cat 3
fuck this shit

Spoopy

Did not force, merely shook the magic 8ball.

Kek

shakin the 8ball is fine. also Kek at the pic. Shame it's censored though, that fag needs some pizzas to snack on before his shit house in hialeadaleiami gets fucking rekt

what do you expect from a getfagging cuck

Eat a dick wyte boi

probably should've clarified that he wasn't necessarily shaking the 8ball.

That would be more accurate, still some pins to clean up.

what a fucking idiot.
If you are going to publicly (well social media "public") talk shit about some state that gets hit by a hurricane at least make sure that:

A. You don't live in an area that will most likely get hit by a hurricane in the near future making you look like a moron.
or
B. Talk shit when its not hurricane season.

Don't waste your energy on a single waste of human life like this person. Stay calm. Be the center of the left-turning-Swastika that doesn't move. Don't be swayed. Join forces with your Brothers' collective unconscious, and when the time is right, we will come from the mountains with Barbarossa, Hitler, Wotan, Odin, Osiris. We will go from virtually invisible, to the largest force the world has ever seen. We will strike quickly, like a hurricane, and then we will recede back into obscurity once our 14 words are secured.
The last continental eclipse was 1918
The last strongest hurricane season was 1933.
Barbarossa went into the mountains never to be found.
Hitler descended into the tunnels under Kreuzberg (66m above sea level), never to be found.
The next eclipse is 2024.
The Kali Yuga ends in 2025.
The Gods are giving you signs,
The 'Semetic' Age is coming to an end and you were born at just the right time to make it happen.

C look up how harris county voted before saying they deserve to die

trust me, I know user. I just like to get my shitposting time by getting laffs from faggots and pizzas.

not really, when Andrew hit nobody left Florida they resettled in West Palm and Broward

they'll leave this time, because ICE will find them

twitter.com/PeruTwiter/status/905563932718399488
Irma is doing ogdoad's work.

Awan's brother is facing charges apparently.

WIPE THE KIKES! WIPE THE KIKES! South Florida (Miami-Fort Lauderdale-Pompano) blow away.

What about the Jews there? They make up ten percent of Sofl's population

Was watching
facebook.com/abstvradio/videos/1505370289562190/
The whole video and the ONLY white guy is the helicopter pilot.

Also it seems that the only link to the outside world was as microwave P2P link back to antigua on a tower that is now down.
The chinks are going to end up taking these islands over. Lots of their infrastructure was already provided by the PRC.

run to israel

this

at least watch something reliable on jewtube

Was majority lizard voting one of the few blue patches on the TX map

What?

WATCH THIS WATCH THIS WATCH THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=6tPOysgE_lA

WEW

If not for this guy and his tour company's helicopter their fucking Prime Minister would have had no way to find out what happened on his other island.

white mans burden

I just heard the same thing on network news.
TOP KEK @weathervane crane

kek jesus. I thought nigger minister had some other method to go around. But no, leeching off whitey once again

Ahahahahaha. Can't wait.

I bet whitey pays a special licences fee to nigger minister for the privledge of flyin round his islands.

checked

so he is leeching?

It is de islands mon ju wan to fli de tourist is small fee for to do that bizness

images didnt post

I mean, they absolutely have enough time to take the cranes down. It's not hitting them for a week
But jews gonna jew I guess

I visited st thomas and st johns 20 years ago.
The best funniest thing I remember my friend telling me was the local phrase.
wat a werk
means a retarded nigger being called retarded by his kin

Miami occasionally floods a few miles away from when there's clear skies due saltwater getting in the drainage and flooding the streets in bay area

this faggot storm is already peetering out?

F

nigger that means 108 mph CONSTANTLY. that means it's blowing 108 mph 100% of the time. category measurements are determined by peak gusts. what you must focus on is peak gusts

what does 108gorillion155 mean

I am not sure on that, those are self building cranes but I can easily see them saying fuck it we not going to take them down then have to pay again to put them back up is why we have insurance work you fucks until I say stop.

that also means its not a category 5 anymore

but we're not just talking property damage and it's not just about working your staff like slaves
the cranes could literally kill people. kikes will lose a ton of money to lawsuits

nigger we'll be lucky if it can manage to hit at cat 3

The chart was before their communications went out. She's still going strong, and some say she'll grow stronger.

That chart is from one weather station LAST NIGHT. The weather station broke before the full storm even got there.

this would be right, but that piece of shit spic weather station broke from the winds. It's still cat5

Its pressure is still dropping, with an eye wall replacement currently underway, it still is maintaining 185 winds (unheard of at this speed), and still has the entire warm water before Florida with no major land masses or mountains to really slow it down. It isnt suddenly dropping to a cat 2 from Barbuda

5PM UPDATE

We should have another in about 30mins

because it was built by spics

pic related its not even a category 3. once again the kikes are kiking and Holla Forums is gobbling up the matza

So, once it veers from Hispaniola and Puerto Rico, it hits warmer waters again. Can it break 200+?

faggot read the descriptions.
and

yes

That's the speed at which the anemometer broke.

The storm is still measured at 185 sustained 220 gusts, according to the NOAA hurricane planes.

please let san fran fags and socal niggers and jews get earthquaked next mag 9.6 please

Kill yourself

Whelp, I need more chips for my party. Floridan here, whats a good beer for storms?

Pic related

Should be named Hurricane Sherman if it does

They were shilling global warming not long ago lad

category 3 is for babbies. if your house was built to white standards it will shrug it off.

no u

First pictures from Barbuda.
90% of the buildings destroyed.

brevard here. yuengling's my go to for a good time

oh faggot you just have aids. now you are spacing like reddit.

Use the proper term faggot, windspeed spinny thingamagig

typical hedonist filth. you deserve whats coming for you :^)

Of course. It wouldn't be complete if it weren't.

Thanks man, St. Johns here. I lot further up from yall, but damn im gonna get slammed arent I?

Thanks for the beer choice, hope it goes well with good fresh salsa

pottery

checked

idk what to make of it lad. I think its going to die down a lot by the time it gets here. But if it doesnt its gonna be fugged. I might evac a bit to orlando but I really doubt they are gonna fair much better and I know getting back from there is gonna be a nightmare cuz the b line is gonna be a bayou for weeks

Clay here; I'm guessing we'll be okay, hopefully just a little wet.

IRMA Update: Strengthening and models change track! - Could set ANOTHER record

youtube.com/watch?v=2iDmRNCY0Rw

Jet Blue offering $99.00 flights to anyone trying to escape Florida!!!

I think its gonna do what Matthew didnt do. Its gonna ride the coast, keep its strength, and hit the Carolinas. its gonna do a lot of damage to Miami and Nasa

Mr Clay, hope you do well next door. Im on the island by St augustine. Ill ride it out, maybe go inland if I really have to

Erma: "the serpent" (teutonic)
Erma: "War Goddess" (German)

I really want this to happen, but I kinda don't because of the fellow white anons along the FL coast. I pray to Kek that Miami and Fort Lauderdale get full on cat5 though.

Indeed, Stop at Ft. Pierce and ride out of the coast. Then go to Carolinas sadly

>youtube.com/watch?v=2iDmRNCY0Rw
SEIG HIEL!

KEEP MEMEING

KEEP FUCKING MEMEING

Old news faggot

hits miami sunday night. cat 4

Fuck that, nigger. I want it to hit FL, but only around Miami and that spic shithole. By the time it's in MD it'll be some pussy ass category 1. besides that video is old, using old models.

it will impact on 9/11 and be cat 5

truth

off by 1

Most houses in the Caribbean are built of concrete block or poured concrete, since it's cheaper to get cement there than lumber. It took out a radio antenna, which I guarantee was engineered by white people to withstand hurricanes.

If you think there are many white neighborhoods in the US that will stand up to a direct hit from this type of storm, you're in for a fun ride.

Duval here.

it hits on 9/10 but at 11:11 pm, the bad damage starts on 9/11 12:00 am?

I totally agree with you user but they probably have jew lawyers fighting jew lawyers and they think they will win, and just say fuck it is not our fault blah blah blah.

its slow moving to so it should hang around for awhile

Man, one from St Johns (me), one from clay, one from Duval, and one from brevard. North florida is reporting in for updates as it rolls by

Barbuda BTFO

true. one thing for sure is that it'll be over the night of 9/10 to 9/11.

I lived in 4 of those and currently live in a 5th one. And I was born in Houston.

Who'll stop the rain?

not to mention his state's electoral votes went to Trump too

I drive out to Anastasia every two weeks for work. Beautiful out there and you guys really don't need this after Matthew.

CCR.

I recommend This one instead youtube.com/watch?v=TzFnYcIqj6I

No, we really dont. We will manage somehow

why not zero??

uh guys
it's fucking happening
check the probability of winds over 64 knots
heres some oc
the red = bad

Clay too. I'll be fine. Stay the fuck out of Orange Park tho.

Oh shit. Coast fags btfo.

8PM UPDATE

nhc.noaa.gov

PR's getting BTFO

WEW BTFO!

LATEST MAP

This hurricane has chinese weather modification written all over it.

That cuck better turn left. I want beaner cleansing

(checked)
notice how after Trump mentioned south east asia in his military speech after the eclipse we get hit with these storms
(((coincidence im sure)))

Haha, yeah OP has really turned into a cesspit. If there's going to be any looting in Clay, it'll be there.

Oh boy. Right in the kisser.

Exactly. If all goes south with the looters, go towards the panhandle

Oh look, another Hurricane hitting somewhere that voted for Hillary. Pretty sure Miami-Dade was the only county to go to Hillary too.

that's great. we need them bloated and slow for when the next one rolls over. We should be memeing for looters to head to florida now.

1664 dead
remember, you are responsible for your memes, if you chose death and destruction, make it meaningful

Guys I'm drunk but I just learned Irma means War Goddess in Old German.
LET HER ARYAN WRATH BE UNLEASHED UPON THE DEGENERATE HORDES OF MIAMI

Nice. Never heard that one.

Living in a state that rarely gets hurricanes is shit, though. Supposed to reach us around the 12th. Already no generators in the stores, batteries are running low, people are starting to buy water, but plywood and all food items are untouched.

The current principle of Middleburg High School called the OP mall a Zoo back when he taught at Fleming Island High.

If they roam West, I'm ready.

(((Broward County))) needs to be removed as well. Although the Dems' voter turnout will probably have just as many on it, if not more, from the dead.

Stock up on canned goods and dry food. Even if the storm misses you will have it on hand for the next HAPPENING.

noice

Get some stuff that can sit for a least 6 months to a year. Dont forget medical stuff, and commodities that actualyl have uses, like vodka (good for medical cleaning, trading, and simply drinking).

Dade and Broward are no big losses. We will be content simply cutting that part of the state off and letting it sink.

checked, also anyone without 1000 bic lighters on hand for trading purposes is a retard.

Who here would buy an irma-hole?

geocities.ws/cnuosles/3brothers.html
>Wotan is chief of the Gods, comparable to Zeus from the Greek mythology. Two important things are notable about Wotan for someone who does not know the tale. Wotan misses one eye and he carries a spear.
dermeister.nl/RG/RG-C.html

Oh shit, lol, that explains a few things. Glad I ended up here when I moved back rather than Duval (where I grew up); I'm really shocked and disgusted at what's happened to Jax in just 20 years.

businessinsider.com/hurricane-irma-evacuation-jetblue-discounts-flights-99-dollars-2017-9
archive.is/qFFWW

that's dumb. lighters lose fuel over time sounds like a huge waste of money

thought id post this

I have a case of script non child safety lighter from the early 90's with full full. Just store in box in cool place.

Irma and Jose are going to fuse into a weapon to surpass Typhoon tip

i dont live anywhere that it gets too cool but even in that case, 1000 is a ridiculous amount. you wouldnt need that "for trade" unless the world legit ended

PIVOTAL WEATHER CANADIAN MODEL (GDPS)
It is deviant from the Euro and GFS models, but OBX is in for a ride, and DC/NOVA will get some strong remanants.
Keep your fingers crossed that this is what happens.
This is the full 240 hour loop.

(checked)
(checked)

(checked)
wew Miami is getting #rekt

Fuck off, Barbuda.
We're full.

put this in the op of new bread

Checked.

Also, this storm is strengthening while it goes through an eyewall replacement cycle. They're supposed to weaken while they start the cycle then strengthen back up after they finish. Once the cycle is done we may see another windspeed pop.

That's Ron good enough to fuck your mother Paul

Flooding will allow crocs easy entry into your windows if they aren't catapulted through your walls due to high winds

I had never witnessed so much shit taste before not counting Lain of course

Crocnados confirmed

Then we pet them and feed them food. They are pets, not problems.

Crocs are a lot less dangerous than the feral niggers and spics that will try to loot after the hurricane

Shit like this is why I come here. Gold star user…

wooden shacks aren't buildings

Hurricanes deliver groceries now? Fuck I love Florida.

Afternoon T-bags tbh

reeeeeeee
they're called alligators stop triggering my tism

All those poor crocs with nobody to pet and feed them. We should start setting up some NGO charities to ship the crocs from lakes and rivers to neighborhoods arround the nation to allow more people the oppertunity to pet and then feed crocs.

Florida has crocs too user.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_crocodile

Yep. To start us off, I think we should ship containers of crocs to hurricane areas to help them cope with the disaster. One for Houston, one for Barbuda, One for Puerto Rico, and one for Miami. Also a delayed shipment to New Orleans means interest rates lets us ship 3 of them at once! Good idea for a charity! So generous we are user.

Not so fast, kikes and spics.
Stay put in Miami.
This time, it'll be sharks in the streets.

I'm not amused with Irma. 2004 was a scarier year when we had like 4 fucking hurricanes come through here.

There are all sorts of scumbags out there. My friend in Orange County TX said that a fair number of the people that were there ostensibly as "Cajun Navy" were actually looting while nobody was home. Toward the end the National Guard would just push Cajun Navy trucks into the water if they were left on the side of the road while they were off "working".

Reeeeeee

like STRAIGHT for Houston too, kek

why is this thread still going

Niggers and shitskins really are that retarded. Irl they will get you hurt due to their incompetence

that's an alligator

t.non-native

bake new bread nigger

who memed a fucking sharknado?

floridian and proud

gib sauce now, user.

they're gonna be raining down on the streets like gta
absolutely beautiful

thats a literal fucking meme you dip

Everyone's favorite fed informant is saying everyone in S Florida will die on his radio show.
>splatterbox.us:7415/listen.pls

I wonder if those are Mackerel or something better?

I propose that Israel take in the people of Barbuda! After all, Israel is a nation of immigrants! Diversity is its greatest strength!

#BarbudaToIsrael

He says everone will die from any mildly interesting thing. Disregard the disinfo trap.

A skilled user should redo that meme but with CNN graphics

that's the point, you dip. meme the meme as reality, it stops being a meme. memeception, or metamemeing.

Don't forget, there are other islands with blacks who need help. Israel needs to step it up and let them in.

Check back in a year. Those 2 islands will be full of Chinese. There are already a ton there. They have been investing in infrastructure and teaching the locals modern farming. Their internet service was all Chinese… the only storm shelter on Barbuda was a "gift" from the Peoples Republic of China.
Well off Chinese are buying up all the nice beach front property for summer/retirement homes. Locals where calling in to the radio show a few days ago bitching about how the Chinese had blocked off a big chunk of beach to keep the locals out.

abstvradio.com/local-farmers-are-benefitting-in-several-ways-as-chinese-instructors-conduct-a-workshop/

Palm Beach County user here giving an update:

ALL GAS STATIONS ARE OUT OF GAS IN PALM BEACH AND BROWARD COUNTY. People are unable to fuel their cars to evacuate and emotions are starting to intensify, there's ambulances everywhere and fights/screaming at cops by the gas stations.

ALL STORES ARE OUT OF WATER, PROPANE AND PORTABLE POWER SUPPLIES. People will be unable to charge their phones once they die and the power goes out leaving them scared and confused.

MANY PEOPLE SEEM TO HAVE BEEN LEFT UNPREPARED. I keep hearing things like "I don't have any water and I can't find any to buy" and "The shortage of gas and water have never been this bad!".

I'm set with food/water for 50 days and am prepared to defend my supply from unwelcome visitors as shtf due to the above factors. Comfy as fuck. Let's do this Irma, please cleanse this city.

We need to counter the growing trend of toxic crocphobia growing in our society. There needs to be an org that helps the poor crocs that are the victims(the true victims) of these horrible disasters to relocate to better neighborhoods where they will be safe and properly fed.

As our modern society tells us any neighborhood that is more diverse(less white) is obviously better, so all those poor crocs need to be sent to jewish, black, and mexican neighborhoods. Then and only then will we have true diversity.

Chinese are literally trying to lebensraum on our Monroe Doctrine territory.

Meanwhile in the Caribbean…

If this is a Cat 4 I wonder what it looks like when it hits America.

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

Because it looks like a Cat5 hurricane is about to destroy Miami? Hello?

More diversity for Israel, free trips when?

REPORT THE NEW BREAD
REASON: STICKY TO DETER CLONES