Leftist doublethink

Can we make one giant collection of leftist/antifa/jewish double standards, contradictions and doublethinks? I mean, they are practically giving us ammo every time they post on plebbit or kikebook.

I'll start

I'm sure there are plenty more but those are all I could think of at this moment

The "There's too man people on Earth & Automation will take away our jobs" versus the "We need more immigrants to boost the declining population" angle is good. Then point out how these immigrants have more kids than replacement rate and are mostly low-skilled. WHICH WAY LIBERAL MAN?

found one

>Bonus: Flat-Earthers are left alone too. Is that a tacit admission that they are telling the truth by Google's standards?

Very good one, I've used this one before and it is very potent. Please meme hard on it.

Yep. Before something can be stolen by commies, it must first be created by capitalists. They got that one right.

tl;dr shitlibs are put between a rock and a hard place, having to either admit that the African managed to do less than the Jew - who have had much less time, and far more adversity, than any other group. Hence, "muh slavery/colonialism" can't be used as convenient cop-out: Nothing compares to the Shoah after all ;^)

There is no we, newfag.

Ayyy that first one always cracks me up.

Learn English, Pablo.

very good

With jews it is never doublethink. It is calculated deception. Stupid, they are not.

Retards to the left of me and morons to the right