What Required Readings are they pushing on you, Holla Forums?

So with most classes starting up tomorrow, I was just wondering what books your UNIs are pushing on you during your pesky English requirements.

It just seems they're not even hiding it anymore, its pure propaganda.
I'll start:

Slave shit and race mixing. Why can't we get an ounce off classical literature? Posted this on 4/pol/ and it tanked like a retarded pigeon.

or
you killed a thread to make this shit
go back to cuckchan

I'm being forced to read and analyze Hunger Games for uni. I wish I was fucking joking. They want me to extract all the gender-related details from the book and compare and contrast them to today's society. I'm paying fucking tuition for this fucking shit. Why? This is what the education system has come to.

MUH BOOOOOOOOKS
:^)

well aren't you a gem to be around.
If you care that much then don't fucking post your whole syllabus.

this faggot gets the point

Christianity shows up too frequently. None of it is written in ebonics. To assign classical literature to shitskins would be racist and/or offensive.

- t. Leaf

Literally the only 2 books I had to read in Canada (Grade 1 through 12)

Is this a Gen-Z hugbox thread?

drop out of school

No required reading on my course, but there were several seminars on the importance of voting, filled with jokes about how shitty Republicans are.

On a Comp Sci course.

In England.

Excellent way to sneak a book thread. nobody will suspect a thing

The Art of Electronics

One of the few right answers.

wut

Wake Up Happy - Michael Strahan
Complete with generic black athlete #6000001 on the front cover.

Not myself, but students here in Greece's social studies have to read "Value, Price and Profit" and "Capital" by Karl Marx.

88D Bookmark

Required reading when I was in high school wasn't that bad, I remember '1984' and 'Night' by Elie "I am a Lying-Kike" Wiesel being the only books we had to read. However I think this may have just been because the kids in my school were so fucking retarded that the faculty thought reading books would be too much for us. To compensate they did show us both 'Triumph of the Spirit' and 'Schindler's List', as if they were 100% factual accounts of past events.

Only go to university for STEM. If you're going to university for English/Psychology/poz, you deserve your career at starbucks.

When you take your required ez noob classes, always take something higher level so that it's not automatically pozzed.

There's ways around the poz in university. There's usually 6 flavors of class you *must* take - of those, only the Humanities and Diversity classes are poz.

You can usually get a Humanities class by taking a classical literature or mythology class.

You can usually get the Diversity class out of the way by taking a world languages class, atypical psychology, or something.

Shop around for ways to avoid the poz. Don't be afraid of taking something more difficult in exchange for learning something.

Our (((Politicians))) are trying to make us less that 1st world.
We can barely be called a "Democracy" since all 3 parties vote the the same.
We are essentially a 1 party government at this point.
I think one of the retarded bills even passed the Senate 89-2 or something astronomical. (it was either C-16, C-89, or some Transgender virtue signaling bill about misgendering)

In all the time I was in public school, we never once read any meaningful classical literature.

I can remember that we were supposed to read Plato and 1984/Fahrenheit 451 in English when I was a freshman, but my 25 year old feminist teacher conveniently forgot to assign any of those works.

That teacher also had a charity event every semester to send the niggers some poor cow or another livestock animal to sacrifice in a cargo cult ritual. She also acted like shit to me when I didn't give those monkeys a penny.

Trump needs to clean the education system as soon as he purges the illegals, or else none of it will matter.

This. Also homeschool your children.

that dude is a murderer haha

Alright I'll bite, I took an English course as an option in my first year of STEM. I was reading Poe, GK Chesterton, HP Lovecraft, etc. and was hoping this course would be mostly other classic lit.
The prof was gay (confirmed this by looking up what he researched since I suspected something was up) as were the TA's. The other students were mostly shitlibs who were doing English as a major. They complained there was too much reading and the course took up all their spare time. Being in a STEM program with an overloaded course load, I figured if I went to all the classes and took good notes I could get by with a decent grade, which worked. The tests were just essay format regurgitation of what he talked about in class and the "labs" anyways.

Here's a helpful tip, I bought used copies of everything since none of the material looked like something I'd keep on my bookshelf and this kinda fucked me since they used (((new editions))) so my pages were always different from everyone else's. This seemed like a bigger deal in English when you're constantly flipping pages in class than STEM where most of my classes were taught on slideshows and the textbook was more for personal shit.

Here's what I can remember from the Syllabus, bear in mind that anything over 50 pages I didn't read and there are some I can't remember:
Jane Eyre - Charlotte Bronte - basically 1800's muh feminism
A Good Man is Hard to Find - Flannery O'Connor - read this one in high school too, pretty mundane, English teachers have a hard on for it
The Shining - Stephen King - don't remember anything, the class liked it
Dracula - Bram Stoker - maybe the only book that resembled what I envisioned when I signed up
Heart of Darkness - Joseph Conrad - pretty sure I just watched Apocalypse Now, still meaning to read it
Sir Gawain and the Green Night - basically blue-pilled me kinda liked it, but today I'd burn it
Orlando - Virginia Woolf - this is literally the most degenerate shit there is, didn't read it and skipped those classes. It's a "classic novel" about muh transgenderism and feminism

Your list looks worse than mine OP and I didn't even look any of them up. Good luck to you. Take good notes and use wikipedia, that's all you need. If you're in 1st year, everyone will be cool and nice but keep in mind you'll be surrounded by the next generation of antifa.

I had to read (((Night))) as well, but I was at a private school with a decent number of kikes and I always felt like we read it to appease their donor parents.
We also read Animal Farm though, so that was a good gateway to 1984.