OPERATION FUCK THE ZUCK

IT'S TIME AGAIN, Holla Forums PREPARE YOU MEMES AND SHITPOSTS, STEEL YOUR RESOLVE, WE WILL DESTROY HIS AMBITIONS IN A TOTAL PREEMPTIVE MEMETIC WAR

Other urls found in this thread:

valleywag.gawker.com/mark-zuckerberg-is-quickly-becoming-the-worst-neighbor-1637728400
foxnews.com/tech/2016/06/29/zuckerbergs-hawaii-neighbors-dislike-rock-wall-surrounding-property.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

le war against FB XD

You people need to stop freaking out about Zuckerberg, he's not a credible thread. He's even more socially pathetic than Jeb. By freaking out about a Zuck POTUS run, you're giving him more credit than he deserves and thus ironically working in his interests.
Webm related, more autistic than Jeb.
PNG related, more of a cuck than Jeb.

Anticipating your hysteria-motivated responses, since we've had this thread many times before:

By the way, that image? That's "Chinese collusion.'' Asking the fucking Chinese governmetn to name your fucking child? There is no way in hell that will fly when brought up in a POTUS run. The fact that the chink turned him down just makes him look pathetic on top of being borderline treasonous. How could a man who asks the Chinese government to name his child be expected to handle foreign relations with China? It won't fly, even with mainstream liberals.

I've handed you the memetic fuel you're looking for. Now fuck off and stop freaking out. The situation is under control, freaking out like this is borderline wehrkraftzersetzung.

Image with archive link.

Mark E Zuckerberg
1601 Willow Rd Menlo Park CA 94025-1452
(914) 693-9696

got more
(650) 543-4800
2 Russell, Dobbs Ferry, NY 10522

He's a kike that runs the biggest pozzed up media platform….wtf are you spinning here kike? Something like 9% of people get their news directly from facebook(which FB sensors and only displays good goy news). To say they have "no real" influence is retarded to say the least.

I think he does a good enough job of that himself. pic related.

God I hate this fucker

2nd post attempt test

delete this immediately

Obligatory.

No one gives a shit about this creep. It's his creation that must be destroyed.
Meme facebook into the most shitty and outdated thing that ever was. (Should have been done by 2012 tbh)

12023 Adobe Creek Lodge Rd
Los Altos Hills, CA 94022-4366
(914) 693-6633
(914) 693-9696
(973) 864-9931
(713) 392-4561
(914) 646-8593
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
544 Cherry Ave
Los Altos, CA 94022-1620
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

zuk will end up cucking his own platform eventually, just like the kikes always do

l just get 30 days of block for the word "blowjob", i think THIS is the answer.
Report the shit out everything for whatever reason, normies will get tired of getting 30 days of block for horseshit reasons and will drop the cesspit.

He barely looks like the person we see today, strange

He cannot behave normally when asked questions by a friendly journalist, so I doubt anyone would even bother to push this spaz as a potential presidential candidate.
Trump had decades of media experience and knows to how to play them like a fiddle.
This guy will sweat worse than Nixon when they ask for his name.

See:
>

I would vote for him if there's no Trump in 2020

The best way to kill facebook would be to simply create a better platform that will attract normalfaggots, thats all that has to be done.

No, that's not how it works, and free market ideas of better competition winning out doesn't work in this scenario.

Why? Network Effects.. Social media platforms, whether Facebook or Twitter or World of Warcraft, are inherently monopolistic, because the more people on a platform, the more valuable that platform is , and the more it will attract other people. It's a positive feedback loop, and it makes it nigh-impossible for competition to overcome.

And inb4 "b-b-but muh myspace". Myspace and Faceberg were competing for the social media dominance. The fall of MS happened BEFORE it became a full-on monopoly. Now, a Faceberg monopoly is fully solidified. It can't be taken down just through sheer competition. Especially since they have billions of dollars, and if there are any interesting features that a new platform has, FB will just copy them and include it in FB itself if it's valuable.

What will happen is the only people who won't use FB/Twitter/etc are the people who keep getting banned. This will lead to a small niche social media platform that's little more than an echo-chamber, unable to reach out to anyone else who's not already on our side.

You seem to be forgetting that they all thought Hillary firmly had it in the bag, because they underestimated Trump's appeal and severely underestimated the power of social media's effect on the campaign. Why do you think the censorship polices on facebook, google, youtube, twitter, etc have all increased exponentially in the wake of the election? It's because they're freaking out that people are bypassing ZOG mind control, and now they're trying to shut everything down.

Facebook is going to be doing more and more and more to stifle wrongthink. Maybe enough to make it obvious to even the normalfags what's happening, and this could potentially cause it to collapse from the inside out. But that's wishful thinking. The point is that while Zuck did have the ability to significantly influence the 2016 election, he didn't really bother using it to the fullest extent. He WILL BE this next time around.

That said, I think Zuck 2020 is hilariously doomed to failure. Even when all that social media power on his side and the ability to analyze everyone and everything people say and think. None of that can possibly overcome the fact that the dude is a total goon. A cross between an autist and a psychopath. He's the perfect combination of "this guy gives me the fucking creeps". No normal human being likes Zuck, and no one will EVER like Zuck. He's too obvious when you see him. There's a reason he puts out those bullshit posts rather than making actual appearances or speeches very often. He's got the exact same problem as Hillary (a lot of power/backing at his fingertips, but fundamentally unlikable) except even more severe

I hate to be the one to say it but that is a leftist tier meme. "FUCK TRUMP" was never a compelling argument. We can do better than this.

Something my brother and I were discussing last night is……not everybody on the board or on twitter etc. has good opsec. How long until some cunt SJW at google "leaks" a list of ebil gnatzi's to the public? Or leaks peoples youtube history etc. I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet.

no it works perfectly fine, since he is a rotten personality: FUCK HIM

Too late anti-fuck-zuckers. I posted it on gab. Fuck the Zuck is viral now.

more memes

I wouldn't worry
Guy has a strong aura of creep and weirdo around him

jesus christ it looks like hes about to eat it

only zucks I have

yep
he cant look human on a promo photo ..

"ZUCK ON THIS"
"I ZUCK FOR MONEY"
"ZUCK AND FUCK"

There is no better outcome that to have this idiot run for president and get the democrat nomination. I didn't think I could conceive of a worse candidate than Hillary, but this guy would take the cake for horrific political moves. He could not get elected to the commiefornia legislature, much less a national office. we need to meme this into existence and support him at every opportunity. He will just bankrupt himself and many of our enemies in the process of losing worse than Mondale.

I'm not going to archive, but push his love for walls.

valleywag.gawker.com/mark-zuckerberg-is-quickly-becoming-the-worst-neighbor-1637728400

foxnews.com/tech/2016/06/29/zuckerbergs-hawaii-neighbors-dislike-rock-wall-surrounding-property.html

Reptilians aren't allowed to be president of the United states

The right motif is there, we just need to rephrase it into something memetic. How about: "With Zuck, You're Fucked"?
A simple play on the classic "With Jews, You Lose".

Normies might get mad at Facebook and a bunch of other tech companies if they realized that the data they collect is being accessed by the NSA and used to target spics for deportation.

But these entities have power that surpasses even market monopolisation. Facebook openly colludes with Governments, as a private entity they are free to censor whatever they like from their platform, whilst a Government might come under fire for mandating the removal of material that would be beneficial to it’s opposition or critical of their policy, a private platform can simply tweak it’s localised T&C’s and censorship is achieved without potential recourse. Market monopolisation means that Government censorship can be achieved without policy change. After all they have the right to inflict any rules they like and you are free to use a different service.

As you point out any new service is likely to be populated by those banned from the dominant platform, this also means that they are set up to fail not only because of there limited user base but because should they begin to grow they will meet with accusations of being harmful as they are mostly populated by people discussing things that have been established to be taboo. Thusly they can be shut down. The press, social networks, web hosts, domain registrars, payment possessors etc. have all proven willing and capable in recent months to work in unison to fully no platform those that they dislike. And its all legal because broken down each individual business has the right to set it’s own T&C’s.

Tech monopolies are just a way for Governments to enact authoritarianism via the backdoor.

Like Minds and Gab. Minds has a genius system where users have the option to directly fund & support the other's platform.

All modern surveillance is self approved. You can't complain about something you signed yourself without caring about it. If you sign a document that puts you into slavery without looking, you are the only one to blame. Normalfags are OK with NSA collecting their data because "they have nothing to hide", they only screech when their npc activities glitch out beyond normal realms of the internet and they accidentally get their hands on actual player's data. Only then they realize they had something to hide from big brother. Their own stupidity.

IT IS

But the surrveillance on others is not self-approved in your legal thought. For example, if I put my non-Windows computer next to a Windows 10 computer. Since my computer has bluetooth connected it will attempt to make a peering. In this peering attempt, metadata is being transfered and uploaded to Redmond. In this case, I (a refuser of the "Self-Approved Surveillance") am still getting surveyed. So your argument falls apart.

The actual thing itself is an occultic symbol without the star of david connection. It is a masonic symbol which, yes, does have roots in the star of david.

OP, invent something better and FB will be as irrelevant as MySpace, you're probably too new to remember that one.

TorBook, censorship free Facebook, get the normalfags in there and wreck the web.

Fuggin suckerturd

I'll bite,i deleted all my faceberg even the shitposting ones and had this as pics as m6 goodbye

give 99% away to charity… heh heh… charity he has created to avoid paying taxes.

Add a few more likes to the 2nd image. Also a cap from (((FB business manager))) will further the legitimacy of this. What a sick fuck.

I'm truly and genuinely disgusted by him,Its a gut reaction,i see him as a clumsy sociopath trying desperately to act like

"hi fellow humans I'm one of you see?I also enjoy my bodily functions like absorbing nutrients from decomposing organically matter,I'm so down to hearth and human…empathy secuence over"

I think he is a great embodiment of what a kike is,someone who tries to gain leverage by shady means and so he can use you for his own purpose,all the while claiming he does everything to further improve humanity of wich he is the most humble servant

The problem with normies is that they didn't grow up reading fantasy novels or playing videogames. They didn't immerse themselves in worlds of fiction. So they grow up into adults with their senses of truth blown out. They can't tell truth from fiction.

We're witnessing how kikes steal genetics to make inroads with a different group of people so they can subvert them. Too bad our ancestors didn't see it. Their whore women probably fucked drunken bums and collected their semen in them.

Zucks already being blamed for Trump

A WHITE MALE BEING RESPONSIBLE FOR TRUMP??!!? FIRE THIS MAN RIGHT NOW!!!111111

Might have to agree on that one. Couldn't stop laughing thinking about him being more Autistic than Jeb and that's because its actually true.

Good. We can use that against him when he runs. Just appeal to normalfags' sense of hating Trump and they'll associate Zuckerberg with him and shut down. It might get trickier if Trump runs for re-election, but he said he doesn't want to be president for longer than he has to, so we'll see if we get a second term or not. Still way too early to call it

How do you stop normalfags from pulling the "oh they really hate my candidate so I should double down and defend them because I'm getting so much resistance, I MUST be on the right path!" bullshit?

That's some quality shitposting there.

He's a jew, not white.

Goddamn their skin color, it should be blue or something.

Ignore these kikes. They're only here to prevent this board from actually doing something instead of jerking eachother off in their little safe space.

Hands down some of the best shitposting ever.