Trump is Ending DACA so Congress Can Give DREAMers a Path to Citizenship

nbcnews.com/storyline/immigration-reform/congressional-gop-signal-break-trump-over-daca-n798596

Steve King is right. On Tuesday Trump will end DACA protections and defer deportations for 6 months to give Congress an opportunity to fix the DREAMer problem through legislation. The Democrats and Republicans will come together to fuck over the American people once again. It's the only time they ever work together.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/lindsey-graham-we-will-work-to-find-legislative-daca-fix/article/2633341
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/140257781
archive.is/dsn4m
archive.is/onqbr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God dammit!

I forgot the best part!

Thanks Jeff. You worthless cocksucker.

Yep another a super majority coming through.

Trump's a cuck too.
Yeah, "wrestling" with one of your campaign promises to remove 800,000 non-whites from the country. Thanks a lot, God Emperor.

That's just code for "arguing with everybody who doesn't support you to get the shit you want done". If you honestly believe he can get anything done in a timely manner without any resistance even though every single time he's tried it's always happened delaying everything upwards by months then you really need to step balk and take a better look at the whole picture.

YOUR MOM IS ENDING CONDOM USE SO SHE CAN GIVE NIGGERS A PATH TO POZZING HER CUNT

"We're going to build that wall!"

What for, if you're going to poisen the blood of our people and bring in more shitskins.

This board was warned over and over and over again about Jeff Sessions. It chose to accept gaslighting articles from Huffington Post as gospel instead.

isnt DACA the bad thing thats letting dreamers stay? how is trump ending it bad?
what am i missing?

A nigger's a nigger. The number of actual Christian niggers is countable on your fingers and toes. Incidentally, that group is almost 1:1 with the "generally respectable" niggers and includes Sotomayor and Sowell.

They're reporting on Fox now that he's considering a compromise because of pressure from pro-immigrant groups. Fuck.

Fucking bullshit. If a parent steals 1 million dollars and then gives that mo what to their kid, does the kid suddenly have the right to keep it? Of course not. The children have been benefiting from stolen goods their whole lives.

The BRIDGE Act is going to be voted tomorrow because Jeff Session convinced Trump to trust congress.

We need to fucking KILL the Republican Party. Anyone who votes for these shitsacks needs to be endlessly harassed, their party offices need to be harassed, ect. The base needs to be rallied to something else, there's no co-opting this kike-run ship anymore.

what was the alternative? remove DACA today? can he do that easily?

Meanwhile, lets waste time building prototypes for the wall.
Pro-tip: we already have a prototype for the wall… pic related.

Harassment? The only way out of this is widespread targeted murders and assassinations.

Ending DACA period. DACA may now be extended for 3 years.

(In the second term.)

Literally the fucking Congo? And I thought Iraq, Somalia and Syria were supposed to be banned?

REEEEEEEEEEE

The only 'refugee' I've ever met was Burmese. He was actually quite humble, "ohh thank you a vewy much Amewican, youa country a so nice, you a so kind, thank you". Interesting how he addressed me, one of the few whites around, as the 'ambassador from the American nation' instead of the nogs or anybody else. Kek. Still gtfo though, rice nigger.

tfw no female Ukrainian refugee from Donetsk to cuddle at night

Bump. These BRIDGE act threads are getting slid.

Lindsey Graham: 'We will work' to find legislative DACA fix

washingtonexaminer.com/lindsey-graham-we-will-work-to-find-legislative-daca-fix/article/2633341

This guys children have already pissed away his lineage. He was also instrumental in dismantling the Klan in Bama. How anyone thought this cuck was on our side is beyond me.

So what'll the Trumpshill narrative be to justify this?
'h-he didnt have a choice, Congress did i-it'?

I really don't give a shit, I'm just going to wait until tomorrow to see how it plays out.

We need term limits.

Trump is giving cuckservatives and communists the chance to rescue these ungrateful, illegal spics from the ebil white Americans who want immigration law and a 1st world nation.

VOTING IS POINTLESS
WE MUST FIGHT

((Next Republican president's 2nd term))

FUCKING BASED!

I got a 3 month ban for trying to warn people about Jeff Sessions, Steven Mnuchin, Mike "Israel First" Pence, etc… shortly after the election. After you end up getting banned for fighting the kikes on this board, it really changes your outlook on the moderation and just who is really running this thng.

Literally the thinking of half the people on Holla Forums. It's despair-inducing sometimes.

DACA was a suspension of law enforcement via executive order, beyond fucked. Trump could've ended it on day 1 like he promised. When Obama was President the Republicans now talking amnesty were saying the shit was unconstitutional.

WHITE AMERICANS ARE BEING BETRAYED, AGAIN, AS USUAL.

Well yeah, the only reason Imkampfy's ban happyness is even reduced at all is because IP range banning has been reduced in it's effectiveness.

For fun, try acting as an outrageous Trump shill. For even a hint of anti-Trump sentiment, you're banned. But defend his actions with the most outrageous claims and accusations and you'll never be banned

t. Been using this VPN to do that for weeks and not banned yet

The mods aren't even white, most likely. I remember someone making a thread about a company similar to ShareBlue, except owned by Kushner, that probably has shilled the fuck out of this board. Thread was obviously deleted.

Could trump legally arrest Obama for assiting the illegal migrants?

Could Trump Arrest trump for such an unconstitutional act?

Could Trump arrest the CEOs of the media for assisting the illegal migrants?

Could Trump arrest those who've come out in support of BRIDGE?

It's more than likely this site is run by White House shills. Probably in connection with Kushner. We already have proof that 4cuck is.

Who gives a good goddamn? In what universe would these mass arrests ever happen?

In the universe where
SUPER BASED EMPEROR TRUMP DOES WHATEVER HE WANTS TWO SCOOPS FUCKING BASED

Really, all you have to do is post images like this of Trump, real pictures from the real world. And there's a good chance you'll be banned just for that.

What really disgusts me, though, is the dick sucking of Trump's children, the two men who married Jews. People here used to kiss Ivanka's ass too, and they still would if they could get away with it, but Yael's kikery is just too blatant now to defend.

President Trump is the faggot providing the opportunity for amnesty instead of enforcing American law. We have been rused.

With all the powers of the executive branch I would be more surprised if he could not. The feds do worse than arrest people all the fucking time.

imkampfy is something else, he really is. I cannot reasonably believe he isn't doing it for free.

Now realizing you'll be banned for just that, grab a fresh VPN and call everyone who isn't sucking Trump's cock a shill or TRS.
Flood the thread and actively try to shut anyone down who even talks realistically about Trump and realize that it's impossible to be banned if you're pro-Trump, no matter how hard you try.
Go ahead. See for yourself.

Kampfy was put in place by Hotwheels and Co, he's not doing it for free. He works for someone.

Well we know he's basically useless at this point, I think Holla Forums's focus should be on really, REALLY getting white americans pissed at this betrayal of their interests….and keep them noticing it long enough to crush these motherfuckers in the primaries short term, and long term getting them to ABANDON this party completely.

No, only one of his sons is married to a jewess.

Ultimately, it's continuing to build our stand alone complex that gives us a chance, not politicians or any other co-optable, centralized force. The world is chaotic, a small change in initial conditions can lead to a large shift in outcomes over time, and every mind you break free is another little shift in the plan.

Yup.

Yeah no, the previous BO before Heil put him there. Fucking history revisionist.

You're totally wrong. They both are. Just look at Don Jr's fucking children They're 100% Jews.

this.

Plus, last I heard, Tiffany was fucking/dating a kike.
Those genetics are gone. Barron might have kids but he doesn't seem very charismatic. The Jews will send him a Jewess to try to get those inheritance shekels and he will likely take the bait.

Innsmouth meets Israel

They justify it because some kike journalist says something and hurr durr always do the opposite of the jew even if it hurts you and they are controlled opposition.

Trump's legacy really is a sign of what not to do if you're a rich and successful gentile, none of his grandchildren look like him, and you know they're going to shit on him and his deeds harder than Ivanka ever has. Selling your soul to Israel is never worth it.

I think Trump is seriously too much of a rich New Yorker, tbh.
He knows nothing but kikes because that's what he's been around since childhood. I don't think he can even relate to common white men. I think at times, he plays a character. After all, he was a paid actor for many years.

I made a thread on 4cuck. Hope you won't mind OP. Forgive the shill topic. It's the only way those cucks respond to threads now believe it or not. They literally only respond if you act like a shill or call him drumpf. I don't know what's wrong with that place, but more people need to see this to pressure Trump.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/140257781

That probably makes the most sense.

Embarassing.

It's a total shit show, unfortunately it's an extremely popular one.

It is my sincerest hope that they try. Make every last GOPe member put pen to paper and confirm their traitorous deeds. 2018 will be a massacre for the Establishment.

So Trump is giving the remaining GOP cucks the rope with which they will hang themselves.

I am okay with this.

Does any here think the incompetent fucktards that is congress will be able to do shit? Please, they have their schedules full on other crap, especially because of Harvey. They won't be able to do shit in 6 months.

There's still the possibility that the populace would be able to convince those cucks to vote against whatever legislation they came up with to allow amnesty, but with luck they won't have to do anything since the cucks won't have time.

So those North Korean sanctions bill they made that also impedes the President's ability to even remove those sanctions and future sanctions? The one with the longwinded pointless rant included into it? Remember that?

Bill was introduced, almost unanimous votes in Congress at record speeds, and out the door on to the President's desk.

I don't want to be in a situation where 800,000 brown people displacing whites hangs on the balance of congress being lazy. They will be motivated to get these niggers citizenship. The browning of America is a high priority of theirs.

Of course.

FUCKIN BASED

then stop taking them away from their parents to turn them over to state run pedo houses

You yids really are annoying.

Eh, this BRIDGE Act was already introduced almost a year ago now. Unless Jeff is wise to this act and is aware of people being weary of it he'll probably make up a different bill and simply let the BRIDGE Act die.

Wishful thinking. You're greatly overestimating the lemmings. For Lemmings , and many so-called nationalist, it's red vs blue. If you don't vote for one, than you're voting for the other. After all, one may be bad, but other is much much worse. So, don't forget to vote, goyim.

Your average America will never get past the red vs blue mindset. They may vote for more populist and/or outlandish politicians, but that, as we keep seeing with Trump, and will continue to see with Trump and others, isn't really a solution to any of our problems. We, or at least I, desire revolution, not reformation.

Trump is ending the program. If Congress tries to pass a law that does the same thing, Trump can veto it. If he doesn't veto it, then you can come back with this stupid blackpill shit. Until then, Trump has done what he promised. If they get a supermajority to override his veto, GOP Congressmen get to explain to their constituents why they were able to pass amnesty but not an Obamacare repeal, and Trump completes his annihilation of the cuckservatives in the 2018 elections.

Kill yourself, sycophant. I remember back when you fags were saying "Come and find me when Trump goes to the Wailing Wall" and now he has gone to the wailing wall. He's also bombed Syria and not commented on any of the anti-white violence going on, while happily condemning ebil neo-natzess. Also, Cuckservatives don't have to explain shit, the masses are fucking retards that think in red vs blue, good vs evil terms.

Not 4D chess, but some pretty obvious maneuvering on Trump's part.

Why does everyone in this thread suddenly think Congress can pass an immigration bill? Trump did this so that when Congress doesn't pass shit, he has plausible deniability and can say he gave them a chance. Any Republican voting for DACA amnesty will get primaried brutally next year (bar the Senators not up for re-election) and will lose their job. Trump will be able to remove these idiots from Congress and push his own MAGA candidates through the primaries just by highlighting an amnesty vote. He's not going to let these cucks virtue signal, he's going to force them to VOTE and face the music next summer when Trump's base shows up at the primary polls.

You guys have to remember that it's not just about DACA and taco nigger amnesty, but about forcing Congress to pull itself together behind Trump. It's a big battle taking place in a bigger war.

Now shove your fingers down your throat and puke back up those black-pills you demoralizing cunts.

Who do you think will win in place of the cuckservatives? It wont be NatSocs, it's going to be the Democrat alternatives. There is no democratic solution to the genocide of the white race, complete and total revolution is the only answer.

We need term limits to flush out the current ones.

What makes you think that the failure of Republicans do protect white interests wont just demoralize Republican voters? How do you envision these magical pro-white MAGA politicians being voted into congress? Are the Democrats just going to sit in the corner and watch while this happens?

Why did Trump allow a bill to be passed that allowed warrant-less searches of homes?

Congress has proved that they can pass whatever they want really quickly if they all agree on whatever is in the bill.

No, we need for white people to stop paying taxes to a government that is trying to genocide them.

I'm losing patience.

You just gave fuel to the Cuck's opposition.

They can't come up with a Obama Care replacement after 6 years of Obama,yet they can pass Amnesty.

Primaries, user. They don't just have to beat the Democrat, they can face a challenge from within their own party. Look at what Dave Brat did to Eric Cantor in 2014.

For the same reason they whipped a North Korea sanctions bill through Congress in a matter of days, a bill that basically guaranteed permanent sanctions and directly curtailed presidential power. It passed the House on july 26, and Trump signed it by the 2nd. Easy peasy.

There is very, very little agreement on anything immigration-related. Nowhere near enough Republicans will cast a vote for a DACA bill, and negotiations will lead nowhere. You guys need to quit buying into these endless soundbytes the media plays to make it seem like Republicans are lining up behind DACA – it's only the usual cucked suspects who oppose everything Trump does.

And what's stopping the Republican party from just stacking the deck with cuckservatives? Or do you actually trust them not to do that?

So why didn't Trump just end DACA today then, nigger?

If you make a solemn vow to take up arms against the anti-whites if amnesty passes then I'll believe you that amnesty can't pass.

Because it puts the blame on Congress rather than on Trump himself. It looks good to normies – 'hey this was unconstitutional overreach, so I gave Congress a chance and also gave the spics 6 months to make arrangements' – if you don't think this appeals to normies and makes Congress look bad when they fail to accomplish anything, I don't know what to tell you.

Why did Trump allow a bill to be passed that allows warrantless searches of homes in three states?

You know the drill.

Not what I said at all. That's how I know you're a shill. Allow me to sum it up this way: There is nothing Trump can do that would make 800,000 illegals disappear overnight. He is rescinding DACA (finally) and washing his hands up the situation by shifting the burden to congress. Sessions said, and rightfully, that immigration legislation is a congressional issue, and he used that position to get Trump to rescind DACA. How congress legislates in terms of the DACA problem is up to them. The outcomes of this event look like this:

1) Trump fulfills the campaign promise to rescind DACA.
2) Trump washes his hands of the situation by agreeing with Sessions that it is a congressional issue and that he is only correcting the mistake Obama made.
3) Illegals can either leave or take their chances with the congressional outcome.
4) Trump takes that loaded gun and places it into the mouth of congress and puts their finger on the trigger while still having veto power should they decide to shoot themselves.

I dare you to offer a counter argument that addresses my points and does not resort to distortions and hyperbole. I fucking dare you.

Do you honestly think Presidents read everything they sign into law? If this particular law is used to conduct actual warrantless searches irl, it will be struck down as unconstitutional by the courts at the first legal challenge that arises, calm yourself. That's how our system works.

Pro-Trump candidates are already running against some of the more notable cucks like Jeff Flake and Dean Heller. Google is your friend.

Anyone can run in a primary election. You should familiarize yourself with the American electoral system before embarrassing yourself further. If a bunch of professed cuckservatives jump in to try to muddy the waters, they'll hurt the incumbent more than the challenger (if you want to vote the incumbent out because you don't like his decisions, you're not going to vote for someone who is saying exactly the same things as the incumbent). A cuckservative challenger could win the primary by lying and pretending to oppose amnesty, but the effect this has on the sitting Congressmen right now is the same–if they cuck on amnesty, they lose their seats to primary challengers.

Voting for midterms is in 6 months, this forces the cucks to out themselves in voting season

Check the catalog, Holla Forums is being raided. There are even actual threads that just say

Just realized I probably have to remove this remark from my lexicon now…

Honestly, I'm surprised that people haven't made a list of candidates of House that support Trump for the upcoming elections in 2018.

I think it's about time for a thread about this, eh?

Just substitute "ixquick" for "google".

Makes sense, although I wouldn't be surprised if there was a legitimately sheltered Holla Forumsack who legit thinks Trump is a Rand Paul-like autist who reads or gives a shit about 99% of the mundane bills that get turned into laws every week. People forget that all judges and federal circuit courts aren't communists like half the 9th Circuit and basic unconstitutional laws don't fly.

If I wasn't prepared to take up arms against the anti-white hordes, I wouldn't be here

I felt physically ill when I saw him kiss those nigger babies after Harvey.

And why exactly did it take so long, and why is a massive six month grace period being implemented?
That is exactly the wrong approach. The Supreme Court ruled in the 50's that "The exclusion of aliens is a fundamental act of sovereignty … inherent in the executive power". If Trump knew or cared about the power at his disposal, he press this issue instead of punting it off to Congress, which clearly does not have his back.
Ah, considering that all the most powerful and influential republicans in Congress have lined up in recent days to support any legal measure to protect "Dreamers", I don't think they'll be leaving.
More justification of cucking out. Congressional republicans have their shit on lock, Graham is sitting on a 14 year incumbency, McCain on a 30 year incumbency. Oh yeah a few of them might be unseated by more conservative challengers, but we'll have to see. Trust me, I'd like to see nothing more than people like Rubio tossed out on his ear.
t. Floridian cursed with the shame of foamboy

With fuckers like Lubio, the best chance is probably to vote dem so they get kicked out of their seats and then hopefully get a decent guy in next round. It's what I went for in 2016, but the Trump boost was too much and Lubio stayed in.

CIA is right.
FUCKING BOIL THESE SACKS OF WORTHLESS HUMAN SHAPED SHIT IN THEIR OWN BLOOD

-A question is not an argument, and it has been explained.
-Wrong again. Trump is trying to oust career GOP Senators. You cannot do that by looking like the aggressor. The goal is to show the people who they have been putting in charge for so long.
-Still not an argument. It would take 6 months to start going after them. There are only so many ICE officers. They are leaving. They just do not know it yet.
-I am not able to take you seriously if you cannot form an argument without resorting to "cuck" or "cucking".

I asked for counters not whining. Here is one you can answer:
If Trump rescinded DACA tomorrow and said ICE was to start going after the "DREAMER" illegals, how long do you think it would take for Congress to put a bill on his desk and force him to look like the bad guy by vetoing it? How have you not figured out the game yet?

Trump in a nutshell:

I think that CF was right about him. I don't mean to discourage anyone, but liberals become fully alerted if they're under the reign of any to the right of Stalin. A reign under Hillary would have been better because of less scrutiny and the sheer fact that left-wing ideals fail by default. See Venezuela and the USSR. It would have given us more time to hold a stronger influence.

Can't change that now though, so we'll stick with what we have.

This actually true. Until anti-whites start coming home to find their houses burned down and their families murdered, they wont change their ways.

You would only worsen it, especially if you hit those aligned with the right.

Weren't they bitching about how Trump was selfish for not meeting with the Harvey victims?

Sorry that you fell for the memes, but Trump was never a WN. If anything, he's a Jewish/Israeli Nationalist.

Nah, those pussies will still cuck out.

Suck my dick, you FED faggot. We're going to start killing you queers soon.

Also posting in an FBI thread.

No it hasn't.
any evidence of that?
Says who? You're just pulling this out of your ass, aren't you?
No time like the present.
Oh, I'm sorry, is my language inappropriate for your sensitive ears? Should I use more kind language to call out your illogical assumptions?
I gave a legitimate counter to the only thing of substance in your post, which was that punting the issue to Congress was the correct approach. I said that who enters the country is under the purview of the President, not Congress, and a President that put that issue as a priority would wield that power like he gave a damn. Sort of like Obama, who enacted DACA despite the tepid whining of the GOP.
About the same time it's taking now, a matter of days. Amazing how efficient Congress can be when it comes to screwing over whites.
Ah, and here's the crux of the issue, the reason behind all of your pretentious language. You're concerned that Trump appealing directly to the base that elected him, the people who are desperate to end illegal immigration from rural Pennsylvania to the Deep South, the people who are almost exclusively white americans and who are opposed by implacable shitlibs and nonwhites, this will somehow further damage his image in the eyes of an MSM that figuratively tars and feathers him every day. You think that his contradiction of shitlib values will somehow widen its appeal in this already completely fractured country, if he just hands authority over to Congress on this issue. Well, your concern is unfounded. But let me switch your lame question back on you; If Congress passes the BRIDGE Act and 800,000 shitskins get citizenship, what if Trump falls in line and tried to pass it off to his base as not his fault, since it was Congress that passed the bill and aww shucks we'll just have to try again next time? That seems more likely to me. It would demoralize the hell out of his supporters, but since Trump seems tepid at best on restricting immigration, maybe that's the plan.

You fuckers better remember to vote in the primaries and agitate all your apolitical friends to do the same.

I'm sick of these fuckers surviving primary challenges.

"Oh well goy, looks like you'll just have to wait till the next election to stop white genocide."
slow. boil.

You can't fix the system through the system. The whole thing needs to be destroyed so violently that it can never be pieced back together.

Oh man you are bad at this.

You alphabet soup cunts are pretty high on the chopping block.

Hi 8ch net/pol.

In 2016 you said Trump was just another form of ZOG. I didn't believe you and I left.

I still like Donald Trump but now I see that everyone surrounding him including his family are ZOG. Sorry I doubted you.

Shut the fuck up you JIDF kike shill.
You losers need to get a file naming system that isn't so obvious. Still haven't changed that shit after all these years.
filtered

The company youre thinking of is called Cadre.

Fucking based. We can keep all of the shitskin baby timebombs on this side of the wall so we can be the minority by 2030 instead of 2040.

I thought that was the definition of traitor.

What's a traitor in a nation that doesn't exist? Can a white American really claim to have any kinship to a nigger from Detroit? Immigration act of 1965 was traitorous, at this point it's just business as usual.

It would be if the USA wasn't a farce controlled by Internationalist Jews.

You're the real FBI, trying to spread a false meme meant to remind everyone that the government is more powerful than them, when it isn't. No more boots to faces. Societal collapse now.

Does anyone ever think maybe these journokikes aren't as dumb as they appear and they know about this phenomena and exploit it?

archive.is/dsn4m
I mean really now. If you are scared of archiving then take a fucking screenshot you low IQ nigger.

Oy Vey! The children must stay!

To pack.

You're drunk again Fred, report to psyche for an eval.

pack it paco

Just send them all back but they get reduced waiting period to apply for citizenship. There, now they're gone but the dems are happy.

No that would be heartless, just stick your head out so they can slice your throat easier.

You faggots do know that he's extending it 6 months because that coincides with primaries and midterms right?

He's forcing cuckservatives to drop the mask so they get primaried out.

I agree, but that move assumes Congress cannot work quickly to fuck over america, and that is not the case. For example, the recent sanctions on Russia had massive bipartisan support, immigration or healthcare reform does not, etc. I honestly believe that it was Trumps intention to use this to primary the cucks but it could easily backfire, it seems like a high risk high reward move.

Kys niggerlover.

somebody shop a tiny trump hair piece on top of the yarmulke. Thanks in advance

I agree, but it is still entirely possible that that strategy backfires, don't pretend that the uniparty doesn't have the votes to do amnesty.

Wew!

You have absolutely no fucking clue how the American electoral system works.

Getting real fucking tired of faggots trying to tell us what's going on when they don't even understand how primaries work.

You mean for the democrats?

It's the same salty ass nay-sayers a black pilled butt plugs in ITT that were whining and gnashing their teeth to high heaven when Trump "threw his base under the bus" with his Cville comments. You don't remember how that turned on your asses do you? NO, you don't because if you have 2 brain cells to rub together you might have some capacity to learn.

You do know that if they try to legislate DACA then he can just veto it right? You are aware that if Trump ended DACA today then congress could still reinstate it via legislation right?

Do you have any idea at all how American government works?

Supposing Trump can veto any move congress makes to undo the negating of DACA, then there is an advantage.
We will have to see. 6 months is an awful long time to trust that no kike shenanigans will happen.

That's a anti-line of sight wall user.

THIS IS A ANTI MIGRATION WALL!

- Sand with buried sensors.
- Barbed wire barrier
- Trench with concrete lining to prevent diging out of trench, this prevents all vehicles from penetrating the inner barrier.
- large 40 meter field of sand for underground sensors, foot print tracking or even upgrading it to a tank trap or mine field in times of war.
- A hardened service road for rapid deployment of border guards in up armored vehicles.
- Another sand field for tracking or potential to upgrade with mines/tank traps.
- A large fence with sensors and CCTV poles to maintain security, optional to add barbed wire lining on the outer side.
- Sand field for tracking (potential to upgrade with mines/tank traps).
- A trench lined with concrete to prevent vehicle movement as well as slowing humans down.
- Another barbed wire fence.
- Another set of underground sensor arrays.
- Potential to add a full concrete wall on areas where shooting past the border is a issue.

The US paid for this in Israel.

Get fucked. Come back when you can refute my points.

Absolutely. It's a calculated strategy used by the left in general. They feign outrage at everything they don't like, and non-stop berate their opponents. It's a way of creating dichotomies that ultimately only serve kikes.

As if it wasn't already abundantly clear that the GOP are anti-american pieces of shit. The normalfags will NEVER come to this realization, and anyone who has, is already a trump supporter. And if you think that allowing 800,000 extra shitskins is a worthy trade for MAYBE redpilling a few extra people, you need your head examined.

A very large portion of the GOP base are extremely aware of that but they need to know exactly which congressmen to primary out you fucking retard. That's what this is for, to identify the specific traitors so they can be dealt with. Unless you just want to primary Steve "literally a white nationalist" King just because he's part of the republican party.

You are to stupid to post here, please go to some shitty forum where you'd be more at home.

The pro-trump opinion here is held by kikes or half red-pilled cucks, don't you see, it's always the same cancer. Civic nationalism is being shilled here that's it. Anyone can see through these blatantly obvious cancer and all the White House their policies are obviously this civic nationalistic oriented. In every speech you see it, in almost all legislation. I have no interest in debating their cancer, true Holla Forumsacks know this already. Voting isn't going to fix shit but war is, just like the founders of this country who turned their back on their kike overlords in britain.

Shill.

Fuck off back to endchan.

Nice argument you shill.

Fuck off Cadrenigger.

Uh huh, and does Trump's base live in a fucking field in the 19th century in your mind? Do they not have access to google, or newspapers, or televisions? Do they not see people like Graham, McCain, Ryan, McConnell, and Heller in the news CONSTANTLY advocating for increased immigration, and white disenfranchisement? You act like this DACA shit is some huge landmark step in immigration policy that's totally unprecedented, like republican cucking on the issue hasn't happened over the last 60 years. Get this through your head user, anyone who remotely disapproves of illegal immigration already knows the republicans are screwing them, and potentially allowing another 800,000 in won't wake anyone else up.

needlessly unchecked

Trump fucked over a lot of people with this.

They are already here.
It's a bit strange though, Trump is getting a lot more shit for canceling DACA in 6 months than he would have gotten if he just ignored it in here.

DACA is our chance. Keep the momentum going. Meme about the Muslim Invasion in Europe. Meme about the Nigger Problem in the US.

Target Normies

Capitalize on the DACA momentum to increase nationalism. NOW IS OUR CHANCE

Yeah.
(((Strange)))

MSM is trying to convince everyone that Trump will be kicking out surgeons, doctors, and lawyers. We have 6 months to show the world how much DACA costs taxpayers, the bad things they've done, etc.

Trump is giving us a huge opportunity. There are a lot of benefits to waiting for 6 months, most of them have already been discussed. But I haven't seen anyone mention the fact that we have 6 months to convince the population that DACA costs them money, raises their taxes, reduces their safety, etc.

The next 6 months, DACA is going to be a media war between MSM and fake news trying to tell everyone that every DACA child is going to grow up and become a brain surgeon and if they go back to Mexico they'll live in a mud hut, and us showing people that DACA costs us a shit ton of money for random people that didn't even come here legally.

There's probably a lot of ways to go about it, but showing people just how much DACA hurts Americans is a really good place to start. I just started searching the numbers, DACA and illegals cost us a shit ton of money. I think if you can make people realize you choose between having illegals compete for your jobs, or you get an extra $50 billion a year in tax savings that can go to education, infrastructure, tax cuts, etc, people will wake up.

What we really need is a politician to come forward and say we will cut off DACA and lower taxes. Obviously the MSM is going to cry about nazis being selfish, but the truth is a lot of middle class families could use some tax relief and less people applying for their jobs, lowering their wages.

I think the biggest issue is that DACA is here for 'muh chilluns' but all everybody seems to talk about is how many doctors are getting kicked out? Where are all these preteen medschool grads?

The average age of someone under DACA is 26

He coined the term alt-left which implies that antifa isn't part of the actual left. He cucked out even harder than before.

Ed Rogers is the biggest cuck in that room. Amazing how Ron (((Kaufman))) sounded like the most reasonable guy in that room.

i know, right…180 fukken days!! What a MADMAN leaving such an epoch for these swamp things!

Op idea from x-post:

Based on quick research, this faggot, REPUBLICAN Rep. Coffman is basically rushing to force a vote on the BridgeAct BEFORE Trump announces rescinding DACA. He's trying to rush in a new law to protect the beaners for 3 years to preempt Trump.

archive.is/onqbr

Hopefully it just fails, but maybe there should be a formal Op to call these cuck faggot congressmen/senators. At the very least, they should understand that they will be voted out if they keep doing this shit. Usually the only chance citizens have of changing their minds is if their phones ring off the hook and there's a PERCEPTION that they will be hurt politically. Pic related.

yeah, but maybe it's better than just complaining. if there's something better we can do right now, then let's do it

flood congress' phones, and also keep pressure on trump and people who speak with trump, like his sons, hannity, etc. trump needs to reminded of who fucking voted him in.

think of the salt, too. they try to pull this gay shit, thinking they'll be able to taunt trump and virtue signal to the fucking wetbacks, their faggot white guilt protectors and the lying media–only to fail and get nothing while trump wins again.

a thousand pardons. Op thread already exists here

After reading this thread I feel like reposting this.

I've been saying this since forever. The one thing that "diehard republican" cuckservatives can never explain is how a republican controlled congress consistently votes democrat and in many cases arranges for the thing that the democrats unquestionably vote for - BridgeAct is simply the latest example in a long list of things republicans draft, democrats sign, and republicans pretend that they were out-numbered or had their hands tied, etc.

Controlled Opposition and normalfag friendly terms like RINOs simply do not cut it. These cucks aren't just cucks either, they're simply adamant liars and traitors. In principle they're supposed to listen to the whims of the people and be "representatives" but they're in fact working 400% more on kikeing the american people compared to the 5% effort of actually representing them.

Probably one of the biggest OPs that Holla Forums could ever do is expose, expose, and expose the way that republican politicians actively work against their voterbase. Once bluepilled conservatives unquestionably hate these guys more than democrats, we'll have done our job because that means they will never vote for those traitorous shabbos kike-enablers again, they will think twice before trying to elect someone just because they run under the republican banner.

Look at how good we are at identifying antifa cucks and making them pay for their servitude. But that's low-hanging fruit. As long as we're stuck in a (((democracy))) we should be campaigning against the most obvious shabbos goyim. We made millions of people learn the names of George Soros and antifa in under a year. Why not make sure these millions of people hate the traitors that should never be elected again? How difficult would it be for ZOG to fake enough votes to get republicucks elected if they're having to orchestrate every single fake election result come mid-term elections? You better believe that it will be as tense as this past election and if we do our job right, normalfags will be there to keep their eyes and ears open.

good point

there's some memes in the Op thread, and i have discussed controlling the narrative to expose their treachery to be a crucial component

perhaps calling congress is a fool's errand, although personally i think it's still worth a shot sometimes. but i agree it's probably more important to take these situations and use them to expose traitors. counter-narratives to shift normies' perceptions

anyway the time to counter the 'muh po' lil' brown kidz' narrative is now, in the lead up to their grand virtue signaling bridge act vote

Tomorrow? Wow these fuckers can move fast when it comes to protecting their brown friends. The wall… tax cuts, and ending Obamacare… oooh that'll take some time.

wewlad, idk what to think anymore tbh.

Antifa are a distraction, nothing but hooligans who attack people in the streets. The real problem are the politicians who support Antifa (and of course the kikes who own them)

HAVE YOU LEARNED NOTHING FROM THE PAST TWO YEARS?

Of course. Obama signed the DACA EO originally, and they complained but did nothing.

Then Republicans gain power and their President acts on their own previous complaints, so what do they do?

REPUBLICANS rush to preempt the President's announcement-just so they can virtue signal to the brown illegal hordes, their white labor and vote-herders, and the ever-so-powerful news media who heaven forbid may publish a bad story about them.

All the actual CITIZENS and low/middle class workers who VOTED for what the President is doing and who are hurt by the spic invasion? Eh, fuck them. WE MUST PROTECT THE DREAMERS IMMEDIATELY AND SHOW PEOPLE MARCHING WITH MEXICAN FLAGS THAT WE STOOD UP TO THE TYRANT PRESIDENT FROM OUR OWN PARTY BECAUSE HE DID THE UNSPEAKABLE ACT OF PRIORITIZING THE NEEDS OF CITIZENS FIRST.

If there's any doubt on who these fuckers really serve, look no further.

Cucks literally want to reward these people for their behaviour by giving their kids (and probably them) citizenship. If you want to stop them coming, they need to be penalised, not incentivised. Anyone that comes illegally should be made to do forced labour building the wall. If Mexico won't pay with money they can pay with sweat.

Pretty much this. This thread is a waste.

If anyone is going to bother looking at this waste of a thread, refer to this thread instead and stop wasting time:

It's time to fight the swamp instead of ourselves.

while true, and worthy in its own right, it still wouldn't change the many thousands of beaners who shouldn't be here. this user says it better:

We got cucked