Sound familiar? -

foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/04/haley-says-north-korea-is-begging-for-war-calls-for-strongest-possible-un-sanctions.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pwmj8R9B6qQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sounds like hope yall got your rifles ready and a little bit of food and blankets and water and rope and shit

its almost over can you feel it?

Why are (((people))) still talking about this non-issue after 60 years?

I'm for regime change actually

im for nuclear bombs detonating above ground regardless
I WAS PROMISED TEN MILLION DEAD IN TEN MINUTES I WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED

Hopefully the norks get btfo
It's annoying listening to little kimmy when his Western provided food is low.

yeah… :>(

War is peace, remember?

Norks have WMDs

No one is going to do jack shit because they know that if they do then Seoul will be destroyed. No one is willing to sacrifice Seoul to take out Kim. All of this NK shit is theater.

President Trump said on Twitter that Sunday’s test was an “embarrassment” to China, the North’s biggest ally and trade partner. He also criticized South Korea, an American ally, which he accused of “talk of appeasement.”

“embarrassment”
why embarrassment? I'd think North Korea would be giving China the chuckles actually. Trump seems to think everyone is on his side, idiot has a blind spot 100 miles wide.

Quick question is the guy next to him a homo too???

I'm looking forward to the dance off.

hopefully they drop a big turd on jewshington dc and jew york

Every three months or so there's another NK "it's really serious this time" story. Nothing ever happens, as you say because Seoul is too close to the border and because Kim has no reason to actually start a war. He'll get his Danegeld then be quiet for another few months.

The difference is that the Norks actually do have weapons of mass destruction and are threating to do it this time. Kek

No, you should be for population change. No amound of regime change will fix that peninsula. Not even being ruled over by others, especially those that tripled their population, doubled their life expectancy, built massive amounts infrastructure including dams, etc…

No they don't schlomo. Israel does and they are an actual threat to global stability.

Just because Norks are opposed to Israel on paper doesn't mean that the Jews and Koreans aren't peas in a pod. They are both a threat to the world and should both be cleansed.

I want that Coat the Lil' Kim is wearing. It looks really comfy.

lmao. a war with north korea would break the back of the american empire as well as its bank. I'd learn chinese while you still can.

it's a wool peacoat.

no they don't idiot, try to think strategically for a moment. The nukes are deterrents. If they used them, they'd stop working as deterrents.

Try harder kike. The US was only drawn into WW2 because of cunts like you. It's about time that we end that policy.

Watch Dunford's speech at his alma mater. He's a crypto-communist.

Thank you good sir.

Link:
youtube.com/watch?v=pwmj8R9B6qQ

It was never a "threat to Whites" that was used to send White boys to their deaths.
As now, the threat of " 'your' women are in danger, Goy, go and kill" is used to disable critical thinking.

They have to have their bread, and circus.

We're talking about NK you niggerfaggot. Israel drew us into war with the Axis forces the same as it still tries to do with NK. Gookprop is a byproduct not the cause.

Sounds like South Korea is maybe, possibly getting their head on straight. They'll be the ones fully in the crosshairs if something serious pops off. If they were smart they would take the Duterte route and realize that the common denominator in all of these Asian conflict points is certain countries pretending to be meatshields for jews in exchange for economic concessions from the US, so if you just get those economic concessions from China instead the conflict basically dissolves.

Funny how quick people's tone changes when it comes to the Norks. I never thought Holla Forums of all places would actually defend the existence of a communist state.
Just because the Norks talked shit about the Jews, doesn't make them our allies. Muslims hate Jews too ,but you don't see people here lining up to cuck for them.

But when I say

I can read fine. No, we will not be drawn into a war because of muh risk to Whites.
It will be
And this:
Everything we see relating to Nork has at the very least been filtered by, and in most cases is a product of the depraved imaginings of a Kike.
We really have no fucking idea what goes on inside NK, what the Norks are truly saying or doing, or anything apart from what the Jewish press tells us.
And how do you know they're official?
You know the entire Otto Warmbier charade was some kind of far-out Jewish psyop. The only question is whether the Norks were complicit (and why) or was the entire thing filmed on a studio set.
Does North Korea even exist as an independent entity or is it a nation charged with playing "bad guy" as a thrall of the Kikes as part of a post war treaty?