9/23

Your information, links, thoughts for 9/23/17
What will happen or what it will mean for the world - Not a big believer personally, but I'm interested in this sort of stuff

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Land_Before_Time_X:_The_Great_Longneck_Migration
youtu.be/R75RhBBaclY
fox2now.com/2017/09/05/bomb-squad-called-to-home-for-box-of-wwii-grenades/
academia.edu/11007004/The_great_king_Zuzu_of_Alahzina_the_Goddess_Allani_and_the_Stormgods_of_Kussara_and_Alalaḫ
andrewcollins.com/page/articles/elen_1.htm
esmeraldamac.wordpress.com/2013/11/18/popular-history-abhors-a-vacuum-but-accurate-historians-cant/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alaunus
translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=search&rurl=translate.google.co.uk&sl=de&sp=nmt4&u=http://www.causa-nostra.com/Ausblick/Das%20Kollektiv%20der%20Gedanken-9–Neunte%20Gralsrunde_a1709a01.htm&usg=ALkJrhiK4HJ3APEOJ5T0iB9OLbCpR2dDTA
causa-nostra.com/Ausblick/Das Kollektiv der Gedanken-9–Neunte Gralsrunde_a1709a01.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orphic_Egg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauli_effect
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_Roman_Emperor
imgur.com/gallery/YMTJd
imgur.com/gallery/DLRgU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nuclear bombs falling user
Kek returns with a big ol bang

Nothing. Another day of shitposting with no happening. Screencap this.

Cancer is remove

I hope to whatever God there may be that something happens to give my worthless ass life a shred of meaning.

Solar eclipse brought us hurricanes and wild fires destroying California and Texas. The virgin in the sky with the moon at her feet will bring us earthquakes and tsunami's to wipe out the coasts.

Checked. I would like to play Fallout:NYC. If I die, then at least I died on an adventure,

>leftards and JIDF still merely pretending the greatest (((immigration wave))) of human history did not occur

Sure, ok.

Where did the 9/23 date come from?

Earth

We're gonna nuke the gooks.

There actually was a small crash but it was greatly overestimated just because Holla Forums wanted a happening.

It's just a Discordian meme don't pay any attention to the date. We did the same thing in 2015 and nothing happened.
Who knows it might, but I doubt it.

First day of summer.
/endthread

wtf user, NK did nothing wrong.

Some people think Frank Oz's 1986 movie adaptation of the Little Shop of Horrors stage musical (based, in turn, on the 1960 Roger Corman movie) is actually "predictive programming" about what will happen on September 23rd, 2017.

So, I guess it'll be alien plants crushing the Brooklyn Bridge and eating trains.

too optimistic.

Slow death or Liberation

Drop this fucking meme already. Of course Shemitah happened; it's asinine to pretend otherwise.

Shemitah 2015 was being heavily shilled by mainstream kikes, and halfchan fell for it hook line and sinker.

Fuck off. Shemitah DID happen and hit like a fucking meteor. In two forms: the financial markets, and as a herald for the final opening of the gates into Europe. September 2015 was the month when Merkel and Germany's minister of interior officialy declared open borders.

nothing, there's been this 'world ends sep 23' psyop going around for years, 2015 at the very earliest I can remember it.
this shit is a psyop to keep people in a state of constant unease waiting for fake happenings so nobody anticipates the real ones, classic sun tzu tactics - be formless.
these threads are still fun and I hope something happens so have a le upboat xD

It might also be that, but here in Yurop, Shemitah 2015 was frighteningly real. I was a sceptic myself before, but when mid-September 2015 Merkel and de Maiziere came out with their official declaration, bricks were shat. YOU might not believe in Jewish number mysticism; (((they))) very much do.

They do, but nothing major will happen september 23, only potential economic happenings which we should all be prepared for.

I'm not denying it happened, just that the impact was far less than what many were expecting. Have you heard anyone talk about the 'financial crisis of 2015' lately? And claiming Merkel's treasonous policies have anything to do with the Shemitah is stretching it, to say the least.

I'd argue it's the other way around. Many burgers and finance-minded people a priori assumed Shemitah would come in some form related to the stock markets, but this was never really explained or justified. I understood and still understand it as a more or less generic 7x7 macrocycle, and seen from a grand-scale political-economical perspective (crushing Syria for Eretz Israel and simultaneously flooding Europe), it was and is much more than "just" some minor numbers thing.

I can tell you exactly what is going to happen on the 23rd in St. Louis. Something will happen that will likely be either done by Antifa associates/members, or the government directly. If you have read or listened to the Turner Diaries, remember that power plant they target, and what the use to target it? Bet your money there. In the same way the right has used tactics from Rules for Radials to both predict and fight the leftists, leftists have taken ideas and predictions from Turner Diaries as well. Buy guns and ammo, and do not assume that the government has your best interests at heart. Watch for highway construction on each major highway leaving St. Louis west and south, and watch for the ramping up of violence by minority groups that appear to be strategic.

This.
Irma-chan destroying Miami would be nice too.

Anyone can come on the internet and start making baseless claims. Provide proof or go to cuckchan, they love larpshit there

There was something that was built in St. Louis to help win WWII that you would be surprised to learn. Everything has footprints.

i can tell you what happens the day after
my birthday

Great, then lay out some concrete evidence so we can all join in the fun

Do you know the thing that was built here? Do you understand my implication? It isn't speculation. It is a historical tidbit of information that is about to be extremely relevant. Just name the thing they build here.

no, fucking tell us about it

(checked)
fuck man, i remember how bleak those times were. CERN was also gonna open up a portal to hell or something

You have a computer in front of you, obviously, and you won't even do a simple search. For that reason, I know you're a kike playing a game. As soon as you play an enemies game, you have already lost. I'm trying to retain my anonymity. Do the search. Search up on what major military project was undertaken just west of St. Louis.

you're on a messageboard entirely based around sharing information; expecting other people to understand your entirely vague point without telling them what you're talking about

October 23rd, 2017 ALL DEAD
October 23rd, 2018 ALL DEAD
October 23rd, 2019 ALL DEAD
October 23rd, 2020 ALL DEAD
October 23rd, 2021 ALL DEAD
October 23rd, 2022 ALL DEAD
October 23rd, 2023 ALL DEAD

What am I supposed to be looking for? Search results seem to return nothing world war II and St. Louis or even Missouri. And how does this relate to the power grid talk you mention in ?

Quit trying to be "mysterious" faggot and just say what you want to say retard. If telling us what it is is enough to out your anonymity then it is too specific a piece of information to show up in a general websearch of "St. Louis WWII".

Standard issue >>>/x/ faggot or Derailment shill? YOU DECIDE!

Why-not-both megaquads confirmed

LAC
Dew
I&II
Biological warfare

wtf, nobody checked these trips?

I've never seen that movie but that ending is kind of disturbing

So guys, I'm pretty sure this "leaker" or statistically a larper is hinting towards Weldon Spring Ordnance Works. Constructed in 1941 to make bombs, later processed uranium, private parcels now, superfund site, etc. etc. So m8'y, are the antifa with the help of deep state going to blow up a fucking armory now eh? Justice for dreamers? Trigger the civil war?

I fucking hope. As always kikes can never truly see the real picture from their perverted minds. If we've really backed them so far into a corner with the power of our internets and our newly found interconnectedness (i.e. - mememagic) that they think the only card they have to play is instigating massive upheaval in order to defeat us…..then I think they can't even see how much of a risky double edged weapon that truly is. Holla Forums is everywhere, we will not back down when the lines are finally drawn and our moment is upon us.

.>>10551176

That's what test audiences thought so Warner Bros. gave it a happy-ish ending in the theatrical cut.

Hmmm… good post, interesting digits. Calling it.

We will see Nibiru for the first time in 7000 years.
First, it will look like another Sun.
Then, Earth will enter its ferrous atmosphere. Water will become red, and anyone drinking it will become ill.
The deeper we will get inside its atmosphere, the dustier the air will become. dust, then sand, then small rocks, then big rocks.
Then, we will enter the petroleum-like parts of Nibiru's atmosphere, which will fall on our heads like a rain of fire.
Nibiru's gravity will slow down Earth crust movement, while the lower layers like the mantle and the core will keep moving. As a result, massive parts of the crust will move onto each other, some will drown underwater, some will be elevated, some will turn upside down…Also, Volcanoes will erupt all over Earth surface, Tsunamis will occur, and day/night time will be considerably longer for a week.
Nibiru and Earth magnetic fields will hit, resulting in an enormous storm, of such violence that we will feel like Earth will be crying with pain.

95% of the human population will die, the shape of Earth continents above the sea level will be greatly altered, the equator will shift (probably northwards), and humanity will mostly go back to stone age.

You are now warned.

Trips confirm gooks get the nooks

If the equator shifts, it'll be equally northwards and southwards.

So you implicitly accept the current globulo-spatial model of cosmology, i.e. you believe that Earth is a spherical body floating in "space"? Honest question.

Velikowsky is an interesting author that sometimes pops up, although he could be a Russian psy-op. Thanks anyways, I'll check him out.

Trigger warning: Velikovsky is a jew, who applied psychanalytics to ancient myths from every ancient civilization on Earth.

um guys…
I just found something out about one of the movies I grew up watching
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Land_Before_Time_X:_The_Great_Longneck_Migration
SOLAR ECLIPSE AND 9/23 IN A LAND BEFORE TIME MOVIE!!
I'M SCARED NOW!!

PIC RELATED

My birthday, I plan on going out with some friends and just having good company for a while. If a comfy happening happens, I'll hunker down.

Feel free to make fun of me for talking about /fringe/ shit, but I think something could happen, in terms of the egregore around Kek. Belief seems to be waning, since the meme is old now, and that's probably part of why nothing ever happens when someone says that x horrible thing is going to happen on y date. There are usually a few synchronicities when it comes to one of those doomsday prediction things, like in with the song in the webm, every time that kind of thing happens and at least a few people believe in it. This September 23 is different, though. because it's so closely associated with Kek and his return. Trump's election definitely would have strengthened the power of the egregore, and obviously there have been some huge synchronicities, like the thing in the sky, the image of pepe in that news report about Hilary Clinton, etc. I think it's more likely that something will happen on September 23rd than any of these other dates in the past. The investigation into Hilary and those other two did begin on that date in August, after all.

WHAT THE HELL??

Somehow, yes. I may be wrong, but if I am it only cancels a part of Velikovsky's analysis. I mean, that's not very important considering what we're facing.

FPBP

Is correct, the main significance of September 22 is the Fall Equinox. It figures in the British Isles as the pagan season of Mabon. In the old Roman calendar the month was named because it was the seventh with the year starting in March. Intriguingly, the French Revolutionaries celebrated September 22, 1792 as the first day of year one in their new calendar.

I think the argument for finance is that September 22/23 marks the end of the harvest season. If the harvest is bad it might cause ripples in the larger economy.

As for numbers, 23 shows up in a few interesting places but overall it seems over hyped. Supposedly Caesar was stabbed 23 times. There are also 23 chromosomes in sperm and eggs, half of the full 46. Psalm 23 is supposedly the most quoted psalm in the Bible, the Shepard's Psalm. The other major reference is the old catch phrase 23 Skidoo! which was a decent meme for the time period. The only recent mentions are in the Illuminatus book trilogy and that one Jim Carey movie. For something that is supposed to be a big deal, it doesn't seem to show up much in modern media.

The Kek reference is largely political. His exit from public life was the French election and his reentry will be the German one on September 24.

(checked)
Even if we use symbolic reference points for things like that, they reflect the nature of the egregore we all fuel with our belief in meme magic.

This is the one that really gets me. PEPE, the frog with magic wand, the ogdoad symbol in the second image. 30 years ago. What the hell?
There's a lot more similar stuff in Italo too, not necessarily Pepe related. I'll have to make a list sometime.

I hate to sound like a Jehova's Witness, but if your belief or interest in Kek and the surrounding synchronicities is based on seeing this stuff on Holla Forums and being surprised by it enough times that you think something weird's going on, I'd recommend reading The Kybalion by Three Initiates and Magical Use of Thoughtforms by Dolores Ashcroft Nowicki and J. H. Brennan. You can find both in /fringe/'s library Mega folder (not that I'd suggest going to /fringe/ at the moment, what with Smiley having a huge sperge freak out at the moment). I only suggest those books because what I quoted from your post makes it sound like you haven't looked into that kind of thing much, and that maybe it would give you an interesting perspective. Even regardless of anyone's belief systems, this has been a wild fucking ride, and if I'm right in my beliefs, it's only going to get bigger and weirder.

It's everywhere, not just Holla Forums. Pepe has some of the strongest I've seen, though. I'll try to check those out. I would like to know the how.

Full rundown.

What is involved here is that 13,000 years ago a half zodiac cycle Virgo rose at the Spring Equinox when the agricultural period began and thus was associated with the golden grain as Nisaba, around 6,500 years ago a deeper understanding developed when Gold from within the Earth began to be sought after and the age of metallurgy began creating the potential for civilization, this added a deeper level also to the mythology that the source of the golden grain was internalized as the Sun Goddess of Arinna.

Nisaba was the scribal Goddess and in a sense also of the multiple choice question with only one correct answer, in that Eres/Eris/Discord is the premise of potential discord through the generation of choice from a singular source, in terms of positive and negative outcome, it's always a question of choosing wisely and waiting for the test results

From the organic to the elemental to the quantum…all Fields of Gold.

Nisaba was the patron deity of the city of Ereš the site of which is not yet known, and there is also association through that with the cult of Eres-kigal who was the Queen of the Underworld in Southern Mesopotamia, in the sense of return into the darkness of the Earth or soil, whereas Nisaba is the Earth cut into in the sense of the furrow and the potential for the emergence of life, but from this relationship later cults such as Demeter and Persephone developed, the cultic torch was the symbol of Kusu as Spica.

The Hurrians and Hittites related Allani to the Mesopotamian Goddess of the netherworld Eres-Kigal but also to the Sun Goddess of the Netherworld, it's likely the Goddess Allani related to the diffusion and distribution of the internal energies of the Earth, in this capacity she was very often twinned with the Goddess Ishara, both had the capacity of intermediaries between the Netherworld and the Earth's surface dwellers

On a need to know basis then /pol is aligning at the fundamental level with the quantum field that generates consciousness and will thus take direct control of Planet Earth due to alliance with the Land of Little, were all is bright and very light and all happenings are instantaneous.

youtu.be/R75RhBBaclY

Heres why this user thinks its fucking nothing: Wheel of the year, the gates open, the gates close. The September gate at the beggining of Sept end of Aug is a doozey, so is the October gate at roughly Oct 31. Guess fucking what? Some moron wanted the damn Oct gate open for two fucking months, so they glommed it onto the Sept gate somehow.

Now, I've seen this attempted before, but it always fails in like, a day or two tops. Looks a ton more powerfull this time. Now why the hell would someone want the Oct gate open for two months along with the power of the Sept gate??

Someones 8 chess moves ahead of your shitty semetah meme. No idea who, but not this year moloch worshippers, not this year.

What gates are you talking about?

Lurk two years before posting for fuck's sake

well ofc they need the gate open for 2 whole months, the royal families, illumnati or whatever you call them have been finding a way to get past that artifical barrier since they've been stuck here

This is what I understand with this one. They are attempting to make a dilation of the exit to the womb, to mimic a birth condition, so that the Grand Monarch can be born. They make a large enough quantum field association in time so that they can attempt to orchestrate many people at once in an embedded line up of 'synchronicity'.

They won't succeed, because their attempts at synchronous mimicry of the heavens is off in scalars or magnitude interpretations, so that the process occurs but they are unable to find the results, and it is insufficiently attached to them in synchronicity because their suck at mimicry, and the just don't understand the basic premises of behaviour of that which is giving birth.

Their 'aftermath' will be same as always… a reflection of their own inability to see the trees for the forest. As IF the goddess is going to give birth in a fucking room full of fuckwits … seriously… Goddess does birthing on the quiet, like all women do.

I'm a semi-insider in some religious circles.

This year marks the end of the reign of Satan. The 100 years of Satan.
This is related to the apparition of the Virgin of Fatima in Portugal, which, if you dig into it, you'll start seeing that the Jesuits had a lot of influence in handeling it. The Jesuits were infilitrated by the Jews and gained control of almost 100% of the organization. Rothschilds use the Jews to attain power inside the Catholic church. The Catholic church was succesfuly brought down with the comming of Pope Paul the VI, aka, the Masonic Jewish Pope. Also, the Popes after Pope Paul the Vi were choosen and blackmailed to do as told. All of them. The actual pope, actually thinks he is "The real Pope" alrough he knows he is a puppet.

Also, there was a priest that accompanied Cortez, the Spanish conqueror, and he wrote a few books. Amazingly, the peoples of South America already knew about Virgin Mary and Jesus before the comming of the European man.

Also, if you look into the old Syrian sects and the christian sects of Israel, those of which the Knights of Templar joined, you will find hidden knowledge about "Jesus", and all this shit that's going down nowadays. Jesus was an initate of "Melchezedek". That means there were people above him in his soceity. And this soceiety is still alive nowadays.

The Catholic Church is full of shit. They are more interested in the Pagan Mother of god. A lot of truth is in the "predictive Programming" you lot talk about. Look into why the jews are making Beyoncé look like virgin Mary. Look into virgin Mary and Fatima conspiracies. Look into the "Pagan Mother Nature" and "Virgin Mary" references, and how, the vatican, actually, does not worship Jesus, but, a Pagan Queen. This pagan queen, is the queen of light in the old testament. She is incarnated as a women. Lucifer is a women. Led Zepplin's stairway to heaven is about. You can look into the architecture and statues and motifs inside the vatican and you'll see, that Jesus is not the center.
Look into the May Queen, Ashtoreth (the queen of old Babylon, and the queen of the European Union) otherwise known as Venus. The Pentagram and most of Satanic symbolisim is to invoke "her".
In other words, the worship of Baal and Ashtoreth continues in the Catholic church, today, more than ever before.
Now, mother Mary, GAIA, is NOT the mother of "Jesus".

Why is this relevant? Because, as you all know, the mother fuckers in control of the world and the minds of your so called friends, are trying to force the apocalypse.

God exists. If you want to know what is really going to happen, look further into the symbolysim of the NWO. I'm surprised no one has looked into the Rockafellers building symbology. I'm surprised no one has digged into the 100th year of Fatima and how many "happenings" are synchronizing.

Last thing, The NWO is trying to bring back the Old God. Through the "apocalypse". Why? With Chaos, people run towards any authority and are much easier to control.

TDLR: Jesus dispelled Lucifer for a long long time. Thats who the jews worship. Thats why they hate Jesus. The NWO, and the 23rd and all the bullshit going on today is about invoking him into the world to control all the fucking sheep once again.
B-but.. What about me the woke Holla Forums? If you talk to loud you'll be eliminated from the stage. Keep a low profile and buy guns.

Seig heil anons. They are fucking evil. But the good thing is that, even if you don't know it, you are fighting alongside some dudes like Archangel Michael. I'm not kidding. As I said, God exists, but don't listen to what the Vatican tells you.

Ciao-ciao.

Two years at the Quantum level is an instant.

Seen this before on other christian channels too. But really 0 replies?

Yeah you're right, let me clarify. I meant northwards in the European longitudes, as in towards the ecliptic.

This is actually a response to their initiative to take absolute control at the information level and it's coming from the other end of the spectrum, the deepest level that completely controls everything, it's a question of alignment with those archetypes and working in conjunction with them which has already been occurring in terms of seemingly always winning and their incapability to get anything right any longer, a turning of the tide, this is even going to begin to be realized by normies.

Reminder that if it seems nothing is going on then maybe the happening just looks unimportant at the moment, like what happened with the last september 23rd and the start of the rapefugee invasion

I'll be sure to give you a shoutout in the happening threads

That's paradigm shifts for you but there is going to be acceleration of process and increasing realization of what is occurring.

The deepest quantum state is potential and that closely relates to the generation of choice, the attempt to shut down all future potential and choice and establish control based upon lies is the ultimate evil and there has to be a response to that fundamental challenge to life's basis and it's manifesting.

Yep.
See:

It is self collapsing to control future potentials like that because the block their own future potentials. There is a point in the flow where the necessity for the future potentials to exist in a self supporting state must move from being a potential which can be controlled b being made 'non existent' (which is possible because it still has the potential to be existent and this potential potential supports them in the moment), to a potential which must necessarily exist, because it has only one quantum potential state left to exist as (it reaches its death point, and because it is necessary for them to exist, it must exist, because they do and the flow keeps flowing). This point is in this vicinity. Free, yet as dead as a living thing can be.

Essentially /pol is an assemblage of scribes some more learned than others, the Patron Goddess of scribes in Sumer was Nisaba or in Egypt Seshat, the Mistress of the Rope in her capacity of measuring.

Nisaba as a grain Goddess, and symbolized by the furrow as in V for Virgo and also seen on Indus valley seals, developed her relationship to scribes through the measuring of quantities of grain and accounting such, writing developing from such practise.

The highest order of scribes were those that generated religious texts, in essence meme magicians bringing forth the archetypes from the great sea of potentiality and to navigate choice in terms of selectivity, that is to direct society in a particular direction.

Bet you faggots thought the world was going to end with that 2012 Mayan shite.

Keep waiting for (((happenings))) and do nothing against the kikes goyim (:

Which is why they're all behaving like braindead zombies, they're restricting their own minds from potential challenge through political correctness and allowing themselves to be projected into a dead end of diminishing perspective.

It's not about waiting as life isn't a spectator sport, the time has come to unleash the quantum Loli's on an unsuspecting world.

Are all happening fags boomers or what?

Time is an illusion.

What if every single doomsday prediction that has ever been, and ever will be, have all actually happened. Upon happening, it is impossible for space and time to cease existence so we move from one reality (dimension ala string theory, or infinite dimension theory) as our previous reality no longer exists. Hence the Mandela effect.

Here's hoping kikes don't exist in the next dimension.

You are an idiot. Most of what is planned for today was planned a long time ago. Do you actually think that the Rockafellers didin't plan to bring down the world trade center? If you want to look what will happen tomorrow, you MUST look into the past. A lot of encoded shit that is very easy to spot is out there in the mass media. Stairway to heaven is talking about the queen of May, the queen of Babylon. Europa, is the new Babylon.

DESPITE THE SHILLING HERE

I cannot help but imagine that usually these happenings are staved as a result of us. Think about it anons. Imagine if we knew about the 9/11 kikery that would occur on that date. Imagine it got as much hype across the image boards before-hand. Today, it's even more prevalent. Remember the 2015 happening shitposts about the economy and the dubs that got checked. But it was also during a time of twitter and normiebook. Has anyone else noticed that when we call it, they back off because there's enough evidence to prove what (((they're))) up to? This is all speculation ofcourse, just an autistic work of fiction but there's something about memery, physical impressions (look up the term in relation to ads), esoteric rituals followed, knowledge about pre-planned events which are intended to be hidden and not to be willingly showed (see hidden hands ritual and their prayers) and you'll understand it. You'll also become privy to the fact that some PD's actually have a SRT - like department to handle these things. You may not believe in the spiritual, but memetics and shitposting border on this regardless. Remember this and never stop following and seeking the absolute Truth.

OP, be advised there is an organized cell/division operating and astroturfing this imageboard and which is intently driving all sides of the debate at this point. Please remember in any possible future update to inform unaffiliated users about the organised entity that is currently running the anti-jew, anti-black rhetoric on this particular board to fever pitch. Please also add that they are socially engineering people offsite and that the aim of native, uncompromised vectors of intelligence should be to Rally The Boycott against the organised industrial complex that is particularly engendering what appears to be a civil war and end-times political climate with potentially worse things lurking behind said cataphostrophes.

I say again: we have an organized division; possibly at a size of 10,000 enlisted members or sophisticated AI/Black Magic voodoo spirits orchestrating the imageboard. DO NOT ASSUME FOR A MOMENT that you are chatting amongst fellow unaligned members of the general public. There is an organized division operating the imageboard. They are driving the debate at this time. Their intentions are bad for you and for your family. Repeat: THERE IS AN ORGANISED DIVISON, 10,000 large operating at large on this imageboard. they are operating in conjunction with a larger corps organised outside the imageboard. Their intentions are bad for you and for your family.

Nothing unexpected will happen on the 23rd. The number 23 is one of the me-mes of the discordian fandom that 'BLACK CELL' types hype up every second year in order to raise up the anticipation for change and then disappoint people when again nothing out of the ordinary happens, which is like a penalty for not counter-operating against 'BLACK CELL' whose black operations are running rampant. If someone was to say that there will be a change on the 23rd because they are going to operate against Black Cell by Rallying The Boycott against them on that day, that would be a change, unless in a boy who cried wolf way something actually does happen on the 23rd.

It's just the Quantum Loli's led by the Queen of the Underworld and actually the case of that which was wished for.

Why am I not surprised that Kirsten Geary shitposts on Holla Forums?

It always fascinates me when and where you kikes name-drop Discordianism. Like you're scared to talk about it unless you have to. The jew truly fears χάος.

Esoteric Septemberism is the one true faith.

All truth shall be revealed in September.

Pretty much our job isn't to stop the happening it's a forgone conclusion predicted by every religion in history and forced on us by the Jews. No, our job is to crawl from the rubble and teach the survivors the secrets of the soul.

mrcati channel on youlube is worth a watch.

Reported.

Our job is actually to facilitate the happening and also to align ourselves with the correct principles.In essence this manifests from two directions, the internal subversion involving reducing their minds to the consistency of mushy peas whilst strengthening the resolve of our own people and when that process has reached a critical stage the application of direct external force.

In mythological terms this is the alliance of the underworld Goddess Allani and source of all spiritual qualities in conjunction with the Tutelary warrior God Tessub, the Jupiter/Ninurta/Thor archetype from the Hurrian perspective who considered these issues at the earliest recorded date circa 4,000 years ago in terms of countering the new world order established by Kumarbi/Saturn in their epic cycle..

You will wish I were a shill. I do not want what I think will happen to happen. It is worse than this, by the way. Notice that my comments were before this article was published. You should take me and my information seriously.

fox2now.com/2017/09/05/bomb-squad-called-to-home-for-box-of-wwii-grenades/

So, *smacks lips* hol up, you sayin, age of Saturn is over? Age of Jupiter is here?

n sheet?

That's iovis to you, buddy.

We're going through the eye, user. The black sun is upon us. These days will test even the strongest among us, and we will either fall as so many civilizations and cultures have before, or re-emerge as the next stage of human evolution. Fashioned in the fires of post-ironic internet culture and savage cartel gore videos, cut from the cloth of obsessive inventors and half-crazed hermits, shaped from the tyranny of boredom and the cage of apathy we will arise, creating ourselves in God's image, and we will be a jealous God.
or we'll shitpost about niggers and jews like any other day and forget September for another year

"this shit is gonna go down on this exact date"
Nothing but larping. This'll be just like all the other times. Fucking nothing.
But don't worry, anons. We must ride the tiger. We will witness happenings sooner or later. Be vigilant, and be ready!

Shemitah/September 2015 DID happen = official opening of the gates into Europe by the head of state of its most populous and economically strongest nation. It doesn't get any more real than that.

Some of these uppity faggots won't be happy with anything less than total nuclear holocaust.

Does anyone have the Ocean Autism to explain what we're seeing here? I-is that kek?

The Age of Jovian dominance began 4,320 years ago, for the first 2,160 years things were going fine but for the latter half Saturnine subversion has replaced natural order with evil counterpart based upon lies through the agency of his his Chosen people, but for old times sake that's going to be taken down.

The transference through ages based upon certain planetary rule is found in the Hesiod Theogony which is derived from Hurrian and Hattic myth and there is a running theme in there that the cup bearer of a particular God eventually supplants him, normally his son, however in the Hurrian myth of Tessub's epic struggle against Kumarbi it is Goddess Allani that serves Tessub a cup at the Feast in the Underworld.

Also this concept originated in Alha land were the first High God was Alalus and the Goddess Allani associated with the idea of the Sun Goddess in the netherworld, Hurrian Alha land was in present day Anatolia.

academia.edu/11007004/The_great_king_Zuzu_of_Alahzina_the_Goddess_Allani_and_the_Stormgods_of_Kussara_and_Alalaḫ

arranged to honor the Tessub of Kumme

fuck off kike, you know damn well theres no such thing as a planet.
gas yourself

user, holographic universe aside, you should shut the fuck up and listen. This faggot may not post here much but we see him in the esoteric threads and he knows what's up.

Thank you user, in terms of our Planet we need to consider the transference of the cult of Allani from Alha land, present day Turkey to Albion. There was a tradition in Medieval Britain of Ellen of the Ways;

andrewcollins.com/page/articles/elen_1.htm

A matrix across the land as it were, but that Ellen had her basis in Romano-Celtic Alauna;

esmeraldamac.wordpress.com/2013/11/18/popular-history-abhors-a-vacuum-but-accurate-historians-cant/

What this indicates is that many places of importance were dedicated to Alauna not only settlements but rivers and lakes. The Proto-Indo-European root of the name relates to flowing or streaming, or raising and nurturing.

The same principle is applied in Britain regarding Alauna as that of Allani in Anatolia, sacred springs and rivers representing the flow of her energies from within the Earth, there was also a Masculine Alaunus that administered this network; DEO IALANO CONTRE SANCTISSIMO

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alaunus

It was simply the case then that Alauna was the principle of the internal energy distribution manifest at any number of sites and all inter-connected whereas the God Alaunus,probably drew upon the power of such through total assimilation with that matrix, a King and Queen of the Faeries.

I suppose she could be referred to as Urash the Great Dragon Mother instead, perhaps also she could eat you.

I hope it will be quick and painless
Praise Kek

what ever we choose, collectively, I guess.
For some reason we seem to hunger for thermonuclear war. I quite fancy an eternal vortex, too

bump

CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THIS

I'm feeling the vortex and hoping it leads right into hyperborea

Nothing will happen. Magic isn't real; we need to fight for our future ourselves.

Nothing will happen. WWIII starts early summer of 2019. Screencap this.

Okay lad.

The Christcuck in me says 3 days of darkness where 3/4ths of humanity are wiped out by fire and blood rain

The Holla Forumsposter in me says SHTF.

Realistically probably nothing unless that Solar Storm is the real deal causing massive black out and Irma hits at the same time creating a compound happening that really fucks things up.

Checked.

Regardless if IT HAPPENS or nothing happens it has been a pleasure shitposting with all of you. I hope we can all meet each other again after this is all over.

It's my birthday on the 23rd.
Millions of people will die

Stormfront was not just the name of a website and Blitzkrieg does not necessarily involve tanks.

If it's a snake it would be Keket, Kek's female counterpart. While Kek is the bringer of light, Keket is the bringer of darkness.

Wrong, Satan and friend. Seasons change on the 21st of every 3 months, not the 23rd.

Smiley, please.

Also, if you read into it this coincides with the September 23rd return of Kek. In order for Kek to "bring the light" there must be darkness, Keket is current bringing the darkness with biblical level events such as earthquakes, tsunamis, floods, hurricanes, etc. When Kek returns on September 23rd he will bring the light and give us another win by moving the Overton window like he did during the election most likely by leading us to victory against the jew.

Donar was not always a Kebab.

The old Causa Nostra group are down for this btw, this bandwagon or was it their meme…?

translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=search&rurl=translate.google.co.uk&sl=de&sp=nmt4&u=http://www.causa-nostra.com/Ausblick/Das%20Kollektiv%20der%20Gedanken-9–Neunte%20Gralsrunde_a1709a01.htm&usg=ALkJrhiK4HJ3APEOJ5T0iB9OLbCpR2dDTA

Stupid big link…Achtung Exakt version.

causa-nostra.com/Ausblick/Das Kollektiv der Gedanken-9–Neunte Gralsrunde_a1709a01.htm

Something's gonna ultimatelly happen, but why do you expect to know about it at that time, while being on the usra-el dragon side of the story ?

If you don't connect with your astral body and attain Nirvana, I'll see you in the Eternal Return, friend.

It's an island chain between S. America and Antarctica. They're suspiciously evenly spaced, just adding to the memetic Voltage.

Very hard to see.

Here is what I would do. The Christian people were generally nice hearted people. So if Christ is the Lord and King of kings. And if you believe Kek as people use on here is essentially the same entity, think about positive well being for all of the people on earth so that they too might be forgiven by an everlasting love.

Requesting the "Ogdoad is actually Christ consciousness" infograph I've seen here.

fermilab will be open to the public.

This would be so nice to believe…

Just like the world was supposed to end last fucking year, semitah or some bullshit. Just like Trump was going to be literally Hitler and gas all non whites. Holla Forums has been wrong time and time again. Let me screen cap this so I can laugh more.

We weren't wrong last time, dipshit. The market was indeed going to crash, the crash was only barely avoided. When was the last time you heard the meme: "Holla Forums was wrong again."? Stop deepthroating dick, and deepthroat a shotgun, commie fag.

>OY VEY 2016 IS THE LITERAL SHOAH STOCK UP ON CANNED GOODS AND (((GOLD)))
Yeah… I was there. Holla Forums is a shitshow

You must be a nigger if you're this incapable of reading the fucking thread.

Now go die of aids in the corner you fucking dindu.

Did you know… I never mentioned the term conspiracy theory. Nice straw man, you're full of them.

Maybe that's why commie faggots like you are so bad at memes, they cannot into symbolism or inference.

nothing, then everyone will come to the realization that gods and frogs will save us; we have to do it ourselves.

You actually are a nigger aren't you?

This is a really interesting point. Cool line of thinking, user.

There's an interpretation of Velikovsky's work going something like that: accretion disk only solar system planet formation is false, to-be-planets giant planetoids and comets are being cought by the central stars as the time goes. One of those was Venus, a giant comet that came flying one day, going by the Mars it gravitationally stripped Mars of its atmosphere, all the water. Then went by Earth which in turn stripped Venus of that water. That's what's known as the Biblical Flood, no stop rain for 40 days and night. Possible if Earth was passing through the Venus' tail as it approached the Sun.

Holy shit user… Don't know if you guys have heard but the Falklands is supposedly a site of some kind of nazi UFO base. There's a lot of conspiracy lore about the War of the Falklands. Best meme magic I've seen in a while. Also, that's not a snake in the second reading of the image. It's very clearly the head of a fucking dragon viewed from above. I don't know if or how dragons feature in the Egyptian Ogdoad lore, but it's clearly time we bring them into the Kek lore.

(Checked)

The islands forming the mouth in that picture are South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands. The two southern-most islands of that chain are collectively called "Southern Thule." The most southern island is "Thule Island."

Also, there is speculation that those islands are related to Jörmungandr of Norse lore.

I was reading "Man and His Symbols" tonight by Carl Jung when I came across this sentence on page 293:

Reminded me of all the speculation surrounding St. Louis and the "See You In September" album. Pic related.

Very interesting. In addition to the Ouroboros, the similarity to the Orphic egg (pictured) is striking. When Jormungandr releases his tail Ragnarok will begin. A war between the true gods and the usurpers. This is all leaning heavily gnostic. DEMIURGE, BE ON NOTICE: YOU HAVE TO GO BACK.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orphic_Egg

Take off, eh.

The game has changed.

I have Shadilay as my phone ringtone. Weird shit happens when people phone me (as opposed to text).

Ever heard of the Pauli Effect?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauli_effect

rolling for dubs

Yup.

What game?

I guess this is why the Novus Ordo church has treated me so weird since childhood.

t. king of France

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_Roman_Emperor

Are we talking about this Grand Monarch?

Ah shit.

Well yeah, we're backfeeding them.

Reality is fractal, and in seeing lame attempts to screw with me and keep me away from my betrothed in real life. It's amazing and makes me love her even more.

The memes are converging!

We are the Thule group, "getting younger" refers to the much hated summerfags who need to lurk moar but don't, so we need Hitler's brain. Internet?

Even if it is of structural determinism that the Grand Monarch appears, there is no necessity for it to appear how THEY translate it. It could manifest itself as a slumdog millionaire and completely out of reach to professional faggotry, and as such, it will be a "fail" to those who need it to be the definition which fits their sit. They assume they can manifest it and it will "of course" manifest as fitting their needs and assumptions and (((plans))), when seriously … why the fuck would it? If it was a faggot, it wouldn't be what it is. That's what I meant when I said they wouldn't succeed.

Yep.

I had a precognition of 9/11 in April 2000 when I visited that big ass globe that used to be at the base. Told someone to move, didn't tell her why though.

Anyone else encountering quads of 7s that sync with strange events?

The GATE game, by Tavistock.

also if you type pepy's island on google earth, it takes you to 1st pic
2nd pic found a structure that looks like a mad pepe
3rd pic is the distance of the structure

A little more detail on the Goddess Kusu who represented the star Spica in Mesopotamia as the flaming torch. Probably originating as an epithet of Nisaba meaning “Bright” Kusu was regularly regarded as a deity in her own right and often evoked in magic and religious texts

Kusu the High Priestess of Enlil is far less attested and was prone to gender slide and was also sometimes assimilated with Ezina a grain Goddess daughter of Enlil in terms of Kusu-Ezina, but in her own right she was married to Gibil a Deity of the flaming torch who as seen in texts such as Maqlu represented the purifying force of fire, and that would have been her own primary elemental attribute, The censor and torch placed in the house of the sick man: The censor is Kusu. The torch is Nusku.

She is seen then in connection with preparations involving fire, Kusu puts things n the oven.

>“Kusu establishes the lustration rituals created in their specific house —the oven for oxen, sheep and bread beside the interior of the bathing chamber those sacred lustration rituals beside the shrine!

Generally Spica was seen as the stem of barley held in the hand of the grain Goddess as represented by Virgo but in terms of bright Kusu that is ablaze in her capacity of holocaust Goddess.

imgur.com/gallery/YMTJd
imgur.com/gallery/DLRgU
IMGUR LINKS FOR QUICK GESTALT

Niggers will get uppity and a group of Whites will put them in graves.

That's the most autistic thing ever. I predict a minor political-related happening. It's the eve of the Germanistan election.

Wheel of the Year is pagan term I think, they may call the time between the 8 special dates on the wheel, gates, but Idk. They do have one at Halloween but not at end of Aug/Begin Sept like poster said, so again, idk

Then again maybe they meant Gates in the Arctic Ice shelf to some other land, Gates in Veil of Separation of the spirit realm versus the living, or Gates in a Firmament or something. Later, another poster suggests it has to do with royals and illuminati so again, idk.

I keep seeing 222 wherever I look. Restaurant bills, time of day when I look at the clock. It has been uncanny but maybe I'm just paying more attention to it.

You're not alone, numerology is everywhere in my life, I don't seek it, it finds me